Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As we grow older alot of the things we might of grew up on dont exist anymore which is weird and sometimes sad. I was randomly thinking a couple days ago that we know the effects of Amazon on small bookstores was thinking tho how its effected public libraries because theres more and more reasons you dont need get out of your home to find and get things.

what are things you like and dislike about various things that's changed over time?

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i was born 92' so..i just remember playing outside a lot, it could be my neighborhood i live in now with like spoiled rich kids. but there are never kids playing outside, like only time i see them is getting off the bus from school. but theres a grip of kids in my neighborhood

like when i was a kid, as soon as i got home from school, i would want to play outside. especially when i became friends with other kids in the neighborhood, going up to their door and asking if they could come out and vice versa, was life as a kid. use to fight, play pokemon cards and stuff, ride bikes, rollerblading, playing games like jump rope and stuff. it was fun, i had a ps1 and sega genesis inside, but i would mostly play it before it going to sleep

idk seemed like when i was growing up there mad kids outside, i remember knowing kids on other blocks, having beef with some, flirting with girls, playing like football in the middle of the street with my friends or against kids on other blocks, scraped knees. it was fun outside, all the other kids and teens would be outside. i get like now technology is where you dont have to go outside to be entertained but it was so fun, theyre missing out

Reactions: Sagebee

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i was born 92' so..i just remember playing outside a lot, it could be my neighborhood i live in now with like spoiled rich kids. but there are never kids playing outside, like only time i see them is getting off the bus from school. but theres a grip of kids in my neighborhood

like when i was a kid, as soon as i got home from school, i would want to play outside. especially when i became friends with other kids in the neighborhood, going up to their door and asking if they could come out and vice versa, was life as a kid. use to fight, play pokemon cards and stuff, ride bikes, rollerblading, playing games like jump rope and stuff. it was fun, i had a ps1 and sega genesis inside, but i would mostly play it before it going to sleep

idk seemed like when i was growing up there mad kids outside, i remember knowing kids on other blocks, having beef with some, flirting with girls, playing like football in the middle of the street with my friends or against kids on other blocks, scraped knees. it was fun outside, all the other kids and teens would be outside. i get like now technology is where you dont have to go outside to be entertained but it was so fun, theyre missing out
I was also born 92. I remember pokemon and playing outside.