minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
come on bagesee is tis a kind of kestions to ask????...

answer is easly and clear....its becuz adamo been with gijen for good time and dey worked together...adamo agreed to work wit Gijen if a later realize adamo wish(regarding delta i think)..

Like Naruto

Regular
Kin
854💸
Kumi
126💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I get he will be exposed to some info working for kara but knowing enough ti beat it and to know jigens and isshikis origin story seems strange.

Whats your thoughts on this?
Its not strange since he been with them and preety much fix all the kara's body perhaps jigen too he probably can see what every kara can see except jigen.

• Wow
Reactions: minamoto

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's similar to how Orochimaru knows about things. Example would be referencing how Orochimaru infiltrated Aksutsiki and obtain Information on every member and their plans.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
come on bagesee is tis a kind of kestions to ask????...

answer is easly and clear....its becuz adamo been with gijen for good time and dey worked together...adamo agreed to work wit Gijen if a later realize adamo wish(regarding delta i think)..
Doesnt make sense jigen knowingly telling his weaknesses and not sure how he would go about getting that info
Post automatically merged:

It's similar to how Orochimaru knows about things. Example would be referencing how Orochimaru infiltrated Aksutsiki and obtain Information on every member and their plans.
Not sure type of info oro extracted from akatsuki but in amados case doesnt make sense how he got this info only thing I can think is jigen some how has been secretly betraying isshiki

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Doesnt make sense jigen knowingly telling his weaknesses and not sure how he would go about getting that info
Post automatically merged:

Not sure type of info oro extracted from akatsuki but in amados case doesnt make sense how he got this info only thing I can think is jigen some how has been secretly betraying isshiki
tute we all aware of dat..but adamo is sientist..teh more u strenten someboody teh more weaknesses u know about him i tink..