Zephon

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Everyone Know About His Teleporting Powers But If He Did Make It Go Threw Him Would The Rest Of Amatersau Contiuned Burning In The Shadow He jumped Out Of?
ems can control space and time it owns X_x come on he could control the 9 tailed fox with his eyes

Ryu-kun

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Umm wait,didnt sasuke stopped the amaterasu?He said it himself,he accidently activates the mangekyo and then he tried to control it and de-activates amaterasu,it was rigged by itachi before he died to protect sasuke...This chapter is weird cause tobi was actually getting burned from amaterasu..Even his mask fell down when he was hit.He was spose to be untouchable >.< im confuse.Maybe he is weak against some certain chakra like amaterasu?

Universal Enlightenment

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Umm wait,didnt sasuke stopped the amaterasu?He said it himself,he accidently activates the mangekyo and then he tried to control it and de-activates amaterasu,it was rigged by itachi before he died to protect sasuke...This chapter is weird cause tobi was actually getting burned from amaterasu..Even his mask fell down when he was hit.He was spose to be untouchable >.< im confuse.Maybe he is weak against some certain chakra like amaterasu?
Thats The Exact Samething Im Tryin To Figure Out

Ryu-kun

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thats The Exact Samething Im Tryin To Figure Out
btw i just rememberd something,sasuke didnt stop the amaterasu himself.That was for the later fight with eight-tailed when sasuke was able to control it >.< lol sorry,got confuse bcuz of the previous replies.Ok back to topic.Hmm..Now tht i think of it...Wait...i toht of this before,i forgot to post the question lol.

Universal Enlightenment

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
btw i just rememberd something,sasuke didnt stop the amaterasu himself.That was for the later fight with eight-tailed when sasuke was able to control it >.< lol sorry,got confuse bcuz of the previous replies.Ok back to topic.Hmm..Now tht i think of it...Wait...i toht of this before,i forgot to post the question lol.
Exactly Pay Him No Mine Lol But There Has To Be A Way To Stop Amaterasu Cause Its Way To Strong

fmcande

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There is people that said that sasuke saw his face but he does not know. Cus he fall back in. Into the shadows .....and tobi/madara. Said that his able to put it out with his sharingan that his luky for that

fmcande

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: How Did Tobi Stop Amaterasua

Right. After. Hi put. It out. Read it. I'm on my phone so I can get link right now to slow intenert

Uchihaninja

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He stopped because he in the first Uchiha Mandara and he has the Enternal Mangekyo

Sharingan(NOTE THE REASON HE HAS A MASK). Those eyes must posses some abilitys out

of this world.