Kiiszame

Regular
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So its been quite a few chapters and not once have we even seen an image of Hiruzen (the 3rd Hokage) after he got hit by Obito.
I guess its safe to assume hes really gone. Man he ddnt even do anything... I was looking forward to seeing something from him...

Rayman1

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, I'm pretty sure he's not gone. Kishi wouldn't do a maximum troll like that. Besides, Hiruzen came back and hasn't done anything? Unacceptable. He'll definetly have some action

Wolfus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He isn't gone. Juubito wasnt using onmyyouden. Remember that tobirama was also hit and he is still there. He will be back, I mean, he has to. Otherwise it will be a great troll to his char.

JIRAIYA perv

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
please stop the whole "hiruzen is dead" thing. he is a main character (a legend in NV) and there is no way in hell the writer would make this his end (no final speech/no nothing) he was the father of konoha and the real deal in part1.

he will have his strong comeback, show off his power and prove why he was called a HOKAGE.

- hailed as "god of the shinobi world" "the professor".
- successor of the first and the second (seriously strong people and putting their faith in him says it all).
- master of the strongest summon in the series.
- represents the MONKEY, which is a serious deal in japanese stories/mythology.

just wait *_*

Last edited:
Reactions: AburameShino

startup97

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
please stop the whole "hiruzen is dead" thing. he is a main character (a legend in NV) and there is no way in hell the writer would make this his end (no final speech/no nothing) he was the father of konoha and the real deal in part1.

he will have his strong comeback, show off his power and prove why he was called a HOKAGE.

- successor of the first and the second (seriously strong people and putting their faith in him says it all).

just wait *_*
THIS! All of the way!

Reactions: AburameShino

Brd17

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He isn't gone. Juubito wasnt using onmyyouden. Remember that tobirama was also hit and he is still there. He will be back, I mean, he has to. Otherwise it will be a great troll to his char.
Tobirama and hashi were just smacked in half. Hiruzen was hit with the black rod thing sooo it's up to kishi if he will survive that or not

Blunt

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tobirama and hashi were just smacked in half. Hiruzen was hit with the black rod thing sooo it's up to kishi if he will survive that or not
If you reread the chapter you would know Obito used the same black fluid when he smacked Tobirama and Hashirama so I don't know where you are going with that statement.

From the Dark Spire

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

just wait *_*
When you put it like that, it really makes me want to see what he can do.