Scryed

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hamura's chakra is Six Paths chakra so I believe it amplified her power. However, how strong it made her is also heavily dependent on what kind of abilities she has and how strong those techniques are when she uses them without Six Paths chakra.

Example would be Hiashi's Air Palm powered by Hamura's chakra would be superior to Hinata's Air Palm powered by Hamura's chakra.

Agreed or Disagreed? Do you believe her power was amplified at all? For those who do I have 2 questions.

1. Do you believe she's Kage level?
2. What's the strongest defense her Air Palm could break through?

For those who don't.

1. Why don't you believe her power was amplified?
2. Who is the strongest opponent she could beat?

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
IMO, if she does still have it and it did in fact amp her up a bit, she’d probably be somewhere well above the other k11, but still well below nardo and sauce. Probably somewhere around the same tier level as sakura tbh. But that’s assuming she got the same kind of buff the other 2 got from it. Unfortunately we haven’t seen it in use against an opponent in an actual fight, so we can only speculate

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1.Don't think so
2.If it's the same as her KC one, which should be so since HC is superior, there's a lot of defenses it could get through.

Last edited:

Belserion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
She was still pretty much useless against Toneri despite receiving a great amount of Hamura Chakra (enough to charge Naruto's chakra reserves back to 100% and without fainting). So I assume she has powerful chakra but lacks the skills and potential to become Rikudo tier like Naruto and Sasuke.

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
IMO, if she does still have it and it did in fact amp her up a bit, she’d probably be somewhere well above the other k11, but still well below nardo and sauce. Probably somewhere around the same tier level as sakura tbh. But that’s assuming she got the same kind of buff the other 2 got from it. Unfortunately we haven’t seen it in use against an opponent in an actual fight, so we can only speculate
Maybe they will cover this in the anime. She did face Momo off panel/screen when he abducted Naruto so maybe the anime will cover this fight somwe can gauge where she is at powerwise

It was stated she mastered Gentle Fist so I would absolutely love to see her go HAM on Momo even if she looses the bout would like a confirmation that she has her Gentle Fist tied down.

Belserion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Maybe they will cover this in the anime. She did face Momo off panel/screen when he abducted Naruto so maybe the anime will cover this fight somwe can gauge where she is at powerwise

It was stated she mastered Gentle Fist so I would absolutely love to see her go HAM on Momo even if she looses the bout would like a confirmation that she has her Gentle Fist tied down.
Well Hinata has shown the talent to combine two gentle fist techniques. If she really gets her fight with Momoshiki I want her to use that Twin Lion Fist technique together with Air Palm :lol

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I’d be interested to see that too, like I’ve said, I’m not here nor there with Hinata, but I’m always down to watch a good fight regardless of who’s in it, and unless it’s a one hitter, it’d be worth the watch, if there’s anything I’ll give her is she can be quite tenacious when she wants to. Like i still don’t see her as too much of a fighter, but we’ve seen what she’s willing to do when people she loves are in danger

SenseiSama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Chakra and talent are two separate things, she gained Hamura's chakra but she can't use the full extent of that power because she lacks the talent that was passed on to Neji. There's no reason to be mad though because Hinata passed Hamura's potential on to Boruto which is primarily why his name is a reference to Neji.

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well Hinata has shown the talent to combine two gentle fist techniques. If she really gets her fight with Momoshiki I want her to use that Twin Lion Fist technique together with Air Palm :lol
If that fight gets animated, it will be the be all end all to see what she got from that Chakra and/or if she still has it.

Tauren Chieftain

Elite
Kin
624💸
Kumi
295💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Of course her power is enhanced (at least strength of her jutsus and chakra reserves).We already know that Kurama chakra enhanced Hyuga jutsus so Rikudo chakra is no exception .

Rikudo chakra is couple times stronger than Kurama chakra so her jutsus strength are on completely different level.

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Chakra and talent are two separate things, she gained Hamura's chakra but she can't use the full extent of that power because she lacks the talent that was passed on to Neji. There's no reason to be mad though because Hinata passed Hamura's potential on to Boruto which is primarily why his name is a reference to Neji.
Agreed, Hamura gave her something she can't really utilize or hasn't so to say but that could change later on in the anime or manga. Neji should've inherited Hamuras chakra.....

Hamura chakra is essentially featless combat wise perhaps it was because Hinata received it.
Well you have to remember that Hamura didn't give Hinata chakra to fight Toneri or for combat period. He specifically gave it to her too destroy the Tenseigan Energy Vessel, which she failed to do or couldn't do. So Hinata failing to utilize it in a combative setting makes sense in way but that's imo..

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Chakra did nothing. She couldn't even do the thing that he gave her the chakra for.

Nah she ain't kage level.

Strongest character she could beat.. Maybe TenTen.

Reactions: iFlowMotion

Mori Jin

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Of course it enhanced her just like Naruto and Sasuke were enhanced. She is not on their level though. Above the other k11 though, except for Lee.

Last edited:

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Of course it enhanced her just like Naruto and Sasuke were enhanced. She not on their level though. Above the other k11 though, except for Lee.
Naruto and sauce received chakra and power from Hagoromo tho. Hinata only Hamura chakra iirc(which only increased her reserves)as of now in canon.

Exaar

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He actually gave Himawari the Byakugan, what do you mean?
There was an interview where kishi admitted he forgot to give them it originally, Most likely why they have normal looking eyes compared to other hyuga.

キャスト陣からヒナタの2人の子に関して「白眼」は? と質問が飛ぶと「やろうと思ってたけど、忘れてました(笑)。(子どもが)3人になれば?。でも、そうなるといろいろ複雑になりそうで?」と苦笑していた。
(On mobile, so will have to give loose summary translation~)
Interviewer asks, "Why don't the two children have the byakugan?"
Kishimoto says, " Ah, I intended to, but I guess I forgot about it (laughs). If there's a third child, however, but then it seemingly will get complicated in various ways (laughs sarcastically).