Tauren Chieftain

Elite
Kin
624💸
Kumi
295💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So Hinata was just released from hospital and literally needs Sakura's help to walk properly ,yet someone is wondering why she didn't go and fight against God level opponents.

You must be registered for see images

Reactions: Warlocks

The Necromancer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So Hinata was just released from hospital and literally needs Sakura's help to walk properly ,yet someone is wondering why she didn't go and fight against God level opponents.

So a God-level shinobi with an injury is weaker than a 12 year old? Sure.

I didn't see her helping fight in the stadium before her injury. Sakura and Ino sure did a pretty good job at surviving.

Reactions: SenseiSama

Askeladd

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
10💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lmao this guy is trying to find logic when the movie is literally called Boruto Movie.

-insert garbage logic-
What about Sakura :wut: I'm pretty sure she isn't the only medic nin in the leaf, she is supposed to be super powerful according to her fans, why don't she go? Are you implying that Sakura don't care about the Leaf??

Darth AniCetuS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So a God-level shinobi with an injury is weaker than a 12 year old? Sure.

I didn't see her helping fight in the stadium before her injury. Sakura and Ino sure did a pretty good job at surviving.
Depends on the severity of the injury.

Like with these two god level shinobis here.

Even Sakura could've finished them off if she wanted to.

But Hinata would have never let him go if Sasuke didn't put his faith in Boruto and Boruto didn't show the resolve to save his dad which reminded her of Naruto. Everyone knows she'd have gone if she were in the condition to go and be of use.

Reactions: neosmith500

Mori Jin

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah Hinata with a side wound is weaker than her 12 year old Genin son. My mistake. Any Kage with their arms and legs blown off should be stronger than any Genin, but Hinata with a booboo has to let her son pick up the slack. Makes sense.

The thread is about whether or not Hinata has been enhanced by Rikudou Chakra. I don't care if she has greater reserves or more potent chakra because Hyuuga faps believe she's Kage-Rikudou level based on nothing but speculation. If you don't believe this, then we're on the same page, but as of right now Hinata stood aside while a child went off to save her husband. So I agree with you, the power she got does not equal strength or else she could have participated in any of the handful of attacks against her friends and family after The Last.
Side wound? She couldn't walk on her own yet you expect her to fight the guys who did that to her? Read the Manga again then, the kages were being manhandled and Boruto didn't do shit, till Sasuke and Naruto either distracted Momoshiki and gave him chakra for an attack. Nice try though.

She has been enhanced, she wasn't strong enough to contend with Momoshiki or Kinshiki. Neither were the oh so powerful kages that went. Naruto and Sasuke were also struggling. I don't really give a shit what you care about, or believe. You cared enough to quote me with your opinion. No we are not on the same page, not by a long shot. She did participate, she fought the 2 people who took her husband and she lost. Boruto went cause it's his story nothing more or less.

Team7monaa

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
She’s still jounin level at most, she loses to Sasuke, Sakura, Lee, and Naruto so she’s not beating the entire K11 for the people saying that.

Last edited:

The Necromancer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Depends on the severity of the injury.

Like with these two god level shinobis here.

Even Sakura could've finished them off if she wanted to.

But Hinata would have never let him go if Sasuke didn't put his faith in Boruto and Boruto didn't show the resolve to save his dad which reminded her of Naruto. Everyone knows she'd have gone if she were in the condition to go and be of use.
Uh huh. And what's her excuse for not intervening during the Chuunin Exam invasion?

Naruto and Sasuke went to fight. Hell, even Shikamaru went to fight. Hinata isn't even shown in a single panel. She isn't shown fighting, she isn't shown protecting her family, she isn't shown protecting her village, so where is she? What is she doing with her Hamura chakra? Seems to me that 3 Rikudou Shinobi could beat Momo and Kinshiki.

Oh wait here she is, cowering and begging Naruto to save the day. Again.
Side wound? She couldn't walk on her own yet you expect her to fight the guys who did that to her? Read the Manga again then, the kages were being manhandled and Boruto didn't do shit, till Sasuke and Naruto either distracted Momoshiki and gave him chakra for an attack. Nice try though.

She has been enhanced, she wasn't strong enough to contend with Momoshiki or Kinshiki. Neither were the oh so powerful kages that went. Naruto and Sasuke were also struggling. I don't really give a shit what you care about, or believe. You cared enough to quote me with your opinion. No we are not on the same page, not by a long shot. She did participate, she fought the 2 people who took her husband and she lost. Boruto went cause it's his story nothing more or less.
@Bold. No she didn't.

@Underline. That's a pathetic excuse.

I don't care what Boruto did, I care about what Hinata let him do. Would your mother let you go to Iraq as a 12 year old just because you were with some Seals? No. That would be retarded.

The rest I have already covered and I hate repeating myself.

Last edited:

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I think momoshiki didn't kill Hinata because she has the bayakugan i'm calling it in the anime they're gonna show us that

Askeladd

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
10💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Bold. No she didn't.
Yes, she did.

This isn't an excuse, lmao. It's actual logic, are you saying Boruto defeating Momoshiki with the Rasengan was required ? Are you implying that only Boruto could throw the Rasengan : O :wut:

Uh huh. And what's her excuse for not intervening during the Chuunin Exam invasion?
None of the Kage intervened against Momoshiki & Kinshiki during the Chuunin Exam invasion. We don't even see them protecting anything in the manga, try again.

Last edited:

Darth AniCetuS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Naruto and Sasuke went to fight. Hell, even Shikamaru went to fight. Hinata isn't even shown in a single panel. She isn't shown fighting, she isn't shown protecting her family, she isn't shown protecting her village, so where is she? What is she doing with her Hamura chakra? Seems to me that 3 Rikudou Shinobi could beat Momo and Kinshiki.

Obviously she took Himawari to safety. Besides nobody actually intervened other than Shikamaru who helped Sasuke to protect Sarada and that's it. Every single ninja evacuated the stadium and left Momo to Naruto and Sasuke. So why exactly are you expecting Hinata to fight when she had a daughter to protect in all that mess.

She only got involved when Naruto got captured and even Sasuke wasn't able to intercept them probably cuz he was moving Boruto and Sarada to a safe place.

What a pathetic reply lol.

Expects Hinata to fight when she's barely able to stand. Expect Hinata to fight when she's got a daughter to protect and move to a safe location while two god tier shinobis were already engaging Momo. The stupidity :lmao:

And learn to read before posting non sense. She didn't cower nor did she beg. She was worried for Naruto.

Last edited:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah Hinata with a side wound is weaker than her 12 year old Genin son. My mistake. Any Kage with their arms and legs blown off should be stronger than any Genin, but Hinata with a booboo has to let her son pick up the slack. Makes sense.

The thread is about whether or not Hinata has been enhanced by Rikudou Chakra. I don't care if she has greater reserves or more potent chakra because Hyuuga faps believe she's Kage-Rikudou level based on nothing but speculation. If you don't believe this, then we're on the same page, but as of right now Hinata stood aside while a child went off to save her husband. So I agree with you, the power she got does not equal strength or else she could have participated in any of the handful of attacks against her friends and family after The Last.
I can't disagree with facts. Do you really take these people and their fanfics seriously.

Mori Jin

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

@Bold. No she didn't.

I don't care what Boruto did, I care about what Hinata let him do. Would your mother let you go to Iraq as a 12 year old just because you were with some Seals? No. That would be retarded.

The rest I have already covered and I hate repeating myself.

Yes she did, Manga > Your opnion.

NOT an excuse. It is what it is. Boruto wasn't needed in that fight he went because it is his story. Don't like it? Tough ain't my problem or obligation to please you. Wouldn't be able to by Law even if she wanted it, dumb analogy.

It's all you do anyway, repeat garbage like it's a fact. Newsflash it ain't.

Concession Accepted

Last edited:

MightGai

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I saw the movie yesterday, and as far as I've seen, nothing indicates that Hamura's senjutsu was transferred over Hinata. Unless I missed something, when Naruto and Hinata are about to destroy the tenseigan, Hinata states that only a descendant of Hamura can touch that thing, and given that all Hyuuga (or at least the main branch to the very minimum) are descendants from him, nothing indicates that Hamura actually gave her tangible power, it's just a genetic's thing. It's similar to saying that all uchiha's have chakra, all senju's have body / stamina and all hyuuga's ... can destroy the tenseigan?. It's a shared characteristic between the clan, nothing more.

What would be the proof that she showed off some of that chakra or at least used a tiny bit of senjutsu / rikudo chakra?

I actually like Hinata as a character, so don't give me the character bashing shit.

OT: Without summons, she could handle Tsunade pretty easily

Askeladd

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
10💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I saw the movie yesterday, and as far as I've seen, nothing indicates that Hamura's senjutsu was transferred over Hinata. Unless I missed something, when Naruto and Hinata are about to destroy the tenseigan, Hinata states that only a descendant of Hamura can touch that thing, and given that all Hyuuga (or at least the main branch to the very minimum) are descendants from him, nothing indicates that Hamura actually gave her tangible power, it's just a genetic's thing. It's similar to saying that all uchiha's have chakra, all senju's have body / stamina and all hyuuga's ... can destroy the tenseigan?. It's a shared characteristic between the clan, nothing more.

What would be the proof that she showed off some of that chakra or at least used a tiny bit of senjutsu / rikudo chakra?

I actually like Hinata as a character, so don't give me the character bashing shit.

I think you missed the scene when Hinata met Hamura, that's where Hinata inherited Hamura's Chakra.

Darth AniCetuS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

I guess you did miss this part then...

Besides replenishing Naruto's chakra almost instantaneously is no small feat.

Last edited:

Mori Jin

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Hamua's chakra mate.

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Necromancer taking Ls as always and being corrected by manga scans. And of course the only person siding with him is his greatness, Salamander.

By his amazing logic, Byakugo Sakura, Butterfly Choji, Hokage Kakashi, and Gates Lee also lose to Bolt.

Someone please nerf this kid.

Hinata's own words

And no, it's not a genetic thing for the Hyuga. Yes, they and the Moon Ootsutsuki can touch the Tenseigan, but Hamura himself says Hinata alone is the one who can actually destroy the Tenseigan. Probably because she is the Byakugan Princess, even though that title is ambiguous af. But we can hope this gets expanded on in Bolt.

Hinata isn't beating Tsunade.

Last edited:

Belserion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Necromancer taking Ls as always and being corrected by manga scans. And of course the only person siding with him is his greatness, Salamander.

By his amazing logic, Byakugo Sakura, Butterfly Choji, and Gates Lee also lose to Bolt.

Someone please nerf this kid.

Hinata's own words

And no, it's not a genetic thing for the Hyuga. Yes, they and the Moon Ootsutsuki can touch the Tenseigan, but Hamura himself says Hinata alone is the one who can actually destroy the Tenseigan. Probably because she is the Byakugan Princess, even though that title is ambiguous af. But we can hope this gets expanded on in Bolt.

Hinata isn't beating Tsunade.
And yet nothing in her arsenal could destroy the Tenseigan altar. :|