Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Naruto and sauce received chakra and power from Hagoromo tho. Hinata only Hamura chakra iirc(which only increased her reserves)as of now in canon.
What's the difference here? Power and Chakra are the same? Why are you trying to make up things that aren't there?

She couldn't even do the thing that he gave her the chakra for..
Agreed, Hamura gave her something she can't really utilize or hasn't so to say but that could change later on in the anime or manga. Neji should've inherited Hamuras chakra.....

Well you have to remember that Hamura didn't give Hinata chakra to fight Toneri or for combat period. He specifically gave it to her too destroy the Tenseigan Energy Vessel, which she failed to do or couldn't do. So Hinata failing to utilize it in a combative setting makes sense in way but that's imo..
Same applies to Naruto and Sasuke when it comes to failing the mission they were given to do on their own.

Also, Please stop lying and save some face with this whole "she can't use it in battle/didn't affect her" nonsense

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

Askeladd

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
10💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What's the difference here? Power and Chakra are the same? Why are you trying to make up things that aren't there?

Same applies to Naruto and Sasuke when it comes to failing the mission they were given to do on their own.

Also, Please stop lying and save some face with this whole "she can't use it in battle/didn't affect her" nonsense

I guess they need to lies to downplay Hinata as much as possible, not really surprising tbh.

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I guess they need to lies to downplay Hinata as much as possible, not really surprising tbh.
lmfao The funny part is is how they actually think arguing "she failed to use it for the reason she was given it on her own" somehow validates the notion that it didn't do anything to her, even though we see her power up her techniques and Chakra pool grows. Naruto and Sasuke also failed to do what they were given the Rikudo Chakra for on their own, that doesn't at all have anything to do with the notion that the Rikudo Chakra powered them up regardless.

They want to connect events and conditions that have nothing to do with each other. :lol

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Naruto and Sauce received Rinnegan and SPSM from Hagoromo Hagoromo also said he gave them his power. And also gave them his chakra the six paths seals.

It's a few instances where it's the same like Kurama's chakra and SA but that could have been due to the chakra matching their chakra pattern and combining with it. Then the instance with Kakashi he got chakra from Kurama but it only refilled his reserve's and that's it.

No one is making up anything either you just say that cuz you're denial af.

Again what did it do? She still couldn't do anything that he gave her the chakra to do.

The Necromancer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
IMO, if she does still have it and it did in fact amp her up a bit, she’d probably be somewhere well above the other k11, but still well below nardo and sauce. Probably somewhere around the same tier level as sakura tbh. But that’s assuming she got the same kind of buff the other 2 got from it. Unfortunately we haven’t seen it in use against an opponent in an actual fight, so we can only speculate
This is true.

But I have to add, that if she did still have these amplified abilities she probably wouldn't have sent her 12 year old son into another dimension to fight a super-powered god to save her husband, she would have gone with them.

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is true.

But I have to add, that if she did still have these amplified abilities she probably wouldn't have sent her 12 year old son into another dimension to fight a super-powered god to save her husband, she would have gone with them.
Yea, there’s some writing there that kinda makes you go “what?” The logical thought on my end would be she still has hima and the hyuga to worry about as well, and like naruto, she sees them all as her family to take care of? If they’re smart they’ll have it so Hinatas still out from the kin, momo confrontation, and boruto goes without her knowing(in the anime I mean) this would at least make more believable as to why she let him go instead of just “it’s called boruto so he has to go”

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Naruto and Sauce received Rinnegan and SPSM from Hagoromo

No they didn't. Hagoromo has neither SPSM nor does he have Tomoe Rennigan. Hagoromo gave them Rikudo Chakra/Seals and those TRIGGERED the awakening of SPSM and Tomoe Rennigan within Naruto and Sasuke on their own.

Hagoromo also said he gave them his power.
Chakra = Power. Not that hard to comprehend.

And also gave them his chakra the six paths seals.
Rikudo Chakra isn't stored in the seals as shown by them still having said Chakra after the seals vanished. Nice try though.
It's a few instances where it's the same like Kurama's chakra and SA but that could have been due to the chakra matching their chakra pattern and combining with it. Then the instance with Kakashi he got chakra from Kurama but it only refilled his reserve's and that's it.
Kurama's case is irrelevant and far more different. Hamura and Hagoromo passed on their Chakras the exact same way to their descendants, Naruto, Sasuke, and Hinata.

Even if it was so, Kurama's Chakra filled up their stamina and power, just like what Rikudo Chakra did for Hinata. :lmao:

Again what did it do?
Increase to Power
Increase to Stamina

She still couldn't do anything that he gave her the chakra to do.
I honestly can't stop laughing at this logic XD

Your logic is that because Hinata failed to do what Hamura told her to do and needed Naruto's help, this means the Rikudo Chakra she had did nothing for her.

To show how broken this line of thinking is, let's use that on Naruto/Sasuke.

Because those two failed to do what Hagoromo told them to do and needed help from others, this means the Rikudo Chakra they had did nothing for them.

Do you see just how stupid this sounds?

What you can't seem to grasp is that these conditions you are setting of your own accord make no sense and aren't even related to each other in any shape or form.

Did Sakura, Sai, or Darui on panel in the manga do anything with the KC they were given?

No.

So does that means the KC didn't affect them?

No because we know KC increases user's states. And whether Sakura/Sai/Darui succeeded or failed in using that Chakra via actual feats has 0 relation to the fact that the Chakra itself obviously powers them up.

Likewise, feats or no, Rikudo Chakra obviously helps Hinata's stats. And even then, she does have fears of power and stamina with that chakra.

Yea, there’s some writing there that kinda makes you go “what?” The logical thought on my end would be she still has hima and the hyuga to worry about as well, and like naruto, she sees them all as her family to take care of? If they’re smart they’ll have it so Hinatas still out from the kin, momo confrontation, and boruto goes without her knowing(in the anime I mean) this would at least make more believable as to why she let him go instead of just “it’s called boruto so he has to go”
Hinata was still injured iirc.

Last edited:

lImmortal Regis

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

We still havent seen twin lion fist in the action, i would like to see the jutsu.

Darth AniCetuS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The last confirms she's got Hamura's chakra.

Coming to the questions in the OP.

1. She hasn't shown the extent of power boost she got from Hamura's chakra other than replenishing Naruto's chakra. So its difficult to say whether she reached kage level or not but based on how much of a power boost Naruto and Sasuke got. I think she should be.

2. Well with Kurama's chakra boost she was able to deflect one of the Juubi's arm. So Rikudo chakra being stronger than Kurama chakra should at least make her attacks that powerful, maybe more.

At this point she's got Hamura's chakra but she lacks the feats to properly judge the level of power boost she received.

Mori Jin

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto and sauce received chakra and power from Hagoromo tho. Hinata only Hamura chakra iirc(which only increased her reserves)as of now in canon.
Your point? It's Rikudo chakra, which according to the Manga, enhances anyone who has it. Hinata is enhanced as of the Last movie.

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No they didn't. Hagoromo has neither SPSM nor does he have Tomoe Rennigan. Hagoromo gave them Rikudo Chakra/Seals and those TRIGGERED the awakening of SPSM and Tomoe Rennigan within Naruto and Sasuke on their own.

Chakra = Power. Not that hard to comprehend.

Rikudo Chakra isn't stored in the seals as shown by them still having said Chakra after the seals vanished. Nice try though.

Kurama's case is irrelevant and far more different. Hamura and Hagoromo passed on their Chakras the exact same way to their descendants, Naruto, Sasuke, and Hinata.

Even if it was so, Kurama's Chakra filled up their stamina and power, just like what Rikudo Chakra did for Hinata. :lmao:

Increase to Power
Increase to Stamina

I honestly can't stop laughing at this logic XD

Your logic is that because Hinata failed to do what Hamura told her to do and needed Naruto's help, this means the Rikudo Chakra she had did nothing for her.

To show how broken this line of thinking is, let's use that on Naruto/Sasuke.

Because those two failed to do what Hagoromo told them to do and needed help from others, this means the Rikudo Chakra they had did nothing for them.

Do you see just how stupid this sounds?

What you can't seem to grasp is that these conditions you are setting of your own accord make no sense and aren't even related to each other in any shape or form.

Did Sakura, Sai, or Darui on panel in the manga do anything with the KC they were given?

No.

So does that means the KC didn't affect them?

No because we know KC increases user's states. And whether Sakura/Sai/Darui succeeded or failed in using that Chakra via actual feats has 0 relation to the fact that the Chakra itself obviously powers them up.

Likewise, feats or no, Rikudo Chakra obviously helps Hinata's stats. And even then, she does have fears of power and stamina with that chakra.

Hinata was still injured iirc.
You have some selective ass reading my guy.

Doubt it because she dipped on her kids to try and go rescue Naruto on her own. So we know hima wasn't the issue on why she stayed.

Your point? It's Rikudo chakra, which according to the Manga, enhances anyone who has it. Hinata is enhanced as of the Last movie.
Did i say it didn't enhance her? I said it boosted her reserve's as seen when she gave Naruto his chakra mode back. But i did say she didn't get a power boost like Naruto Sasuke Kakashi etc.

Reactions: The Necromancer

The Necromancer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not saying it's not possible, but how many villains have there been now where a third god-like character, or even an extra Kage level character could have saved a lot of time and protected a lot of people more effectively?

It seems to me that there are only 2 options.

1. She doesn't have enhanced abilities. Or
2. She has enhanced abilities but doesn't care about even a single person in the village.

Mori Jin

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You have some selective ass reading my guy.

Doubt it because she dipped on her kids to try and go rescue Naruto on her own. So we know hima wasn't the issue on why she stayed.

Did i say it didn't enhance her? I said it boosted her reserve's as seen when she gave Naruto his chakra mode back. But i did say she didn't get a power boost like Naruto Sasuke Kakashi etc.
Didn't say she got boosts like Naruto or Sasuke. The Rikudo chakra did enhance her though.

Mori Jin

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not saying it's not possible, but how many villains have there been now where a third god-like character, or even an extra Kage level character could have saved a lot of time and protected a lot of people more effectively?

It seems to me that there are only 2 options.

1. She doesn't have enhanced abilities. Or
2. She has enhanced abilities but doesn't care about even a single person in the village.
That's a question for the author, the one who actually writes the story. Where was Kakashi when this was happening? Doesn't he care about the village he once governed?

The Necromancer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's a question for the author, the one who actually writes the story. Where was Kakashi when this was happening? Doesn't he care about the village he once governed?
Kakashi was an old man with no Sharingan. Not even close to the level of a woman in her prime who apparently just received the power of a god.

Mori Jin

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kakashi was an old man with no Sharingan. Not even close to the level of a woman in her prime who apparently just received the power of a god.
Hiruzen Sarutobi was an old man, way past his prime. She didn't just receive anything. She got it 10 - 12 years before said attack, as far as the Manga goes hasn't been in active duty since. Power =/= Strength.

The Necromancer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hiruzen Sarutobi was an old man, way past his prime. She didn't just receive anything. She got it 10 - 12 years before said attack, as far as the Manga goes hasn't been in active duty since. Power =/= Strength.
Well it sure was easy to get you to contradict yourself.

Tell me right now that Hinata at age 30 with Rikudou chakra was weaker than her 12 year old Genin son, or you're done.

Mori Jin

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well it sure was easy to get you to contradict yourself.

Tell me right now that Hinata at age 30 with Rikudou chakra was weaker than her 12 year old Genin son, or you're done.
@Bold: Your dumbass logic thinking power somehow equals strength.

Ain't going to be done just cause you say so. Hinata is stronger then her son. Which one of them was injured and which wasn't?

The Necromancer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Bold: Your dumbass logic thinking power somehow equals strength.

Ain't going to be done just cause you say so. Hinata is stronger then her son. Which one of them was injured and which wasn't?
Yeah Hinata with a side wound is weaker than her 12 year old Genin son. My mistake. Any Kage with their arms and legs blown off should be stronger than any Genin, but Hinata with a booboo has to let her son pick up the slack. Makes sense.

The thread is about whether or not Hinata has been enhanced by Rikudou Chakra. I don't care if she has greater reserves or more potent chakra because Hyuuga faps believe she's Kage-Rikudou level based on nothing but speculation. If you don't believe this, then we're on the same page, but as of right now Hinata stood aside while a child went off to save her husband. So I agree with you, the power she got does not equal strength or else she could have participated in any of the handful of attacks against her friends and family after The Last.

Last edited:
Reactions: salamander uchiha