HinataBase - Where fellow-minded Hinata fans are free to discuss.

Ensifer

Veteran
Kin
145💸
Kumi
412💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Recently, I got something in my inbox ... okay I already lied right there, several messages in my inbox during my stay away from the site, concerning the fact that it's becoming noticeably and increasingly more and more difficult to post any appreciation thread or anything related at all about Hinata Hyuga, the Byakugan Princess. It is mostly due to the antics of the usual suspects who are notorious Sakura fans that would bash the character to no end and disrupt people from having their thread as pleased, along with little to no help from ... certain people.

So to rectify this I decided to utilize some of my free time to moderate and design HinataBase, or as I like to call it:

"An exodus for fans of the Byakugan Princess that wants to have free discussion and praise for their favorite character in peace."

Artwork and discussions concerning Hinata's role in the series will be brought up, as long as they credit the artist who did the original work. Also to note is that I will be seeking several assistance to help with moderating the club, in case any trolling attempts were to be made, so please leave me a PM if you're hoping to fill the role.

Hope you all a pleasant day, as I leave this. (The link is on the image above to the club)

Last edited:
Reactions: V h o

Ensifer

Veteran
Kin
145💸
Kumi
412💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just for the sake of mentioning, please be patient as I begin to construct the club to become more descriptive as possible, and with a good format of threads and discussions.

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I honestly would love to try and play along with this, but masquerading as a Hinata fan is something truly beyond me. I mean I could literally die from such a thing :|

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
contemplating...

That's the thing about joining. You are FORCED to be excluded to that one particular group whether you like it or not.

If I join, everything I say (whether facts or not) will be get neg repped by butthurt Sakura fans which will then followed by Lord Sauce fans..

And I do like to keep myself as a neutral party.

So with that said, pls lemme join.