Jackman

Kin
11💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hi all,

I'm 30, I love going to the cinema and watching random Anime films when they come on.

My favourite anime is and will always be DBZ but I'm also a big fan of Your Lie in April and Re:Zero.

Due to working many, many hours, I don't get as much time as I would like to sit and watch Anime, but any recommendations to add to my every growing list would be awesome.

Cheers all

Reactions: Troi and minamoto

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Welcome. You’re about a decade late to the party but late is better than never! Honestly, I feel you on the work part. I found a lot of joy in short series nowadays. High school of the Dead was pretty good, Sekirei, few others. Black Rock Shooter was also A1 and there is also a remake being done atm. So yeah. Welcome!

Jackman

Kin
11💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Welcome. You’re about a decade late to the party but late is better than never! Honestly, I feel you on the work part. I found a lot of joy in short series nowadays. High school of the Dead was pretty good, Sekirei, few others. Black Rock Shooter was also A1 and there is also a remake being done atm. So yeah. Welcome!
Lil bit late xD yeah I love a shorter series to be fair. I loved High School of the Dead. I spent most of the time laughing. Ill have to add them to my ever growing list so thank you :D