Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

varda3

Kin
57๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Couldn't understand. Could u fix it up abit? The () and unneeded "an's" made it impossible for to read. Please & thank you.
now after stealing milk if cat thinks that i will close my eyes that means no one will see me, than good luck with such thinking ( foolish w.hore )

but you will again open your damn eyes when you will get hit by something on your head. and that will awake you to the real reality.

varda3

Kin
57๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
we really need a peanut gallery
and what happened to you now ? simply talking big big words and shifting burdon of proof and imposing your authority on us without explaning anything at all.

and you become more heaviour than mother or authoriity ?( waha )and i remained the idiot in spite of explaining everything ?

so thus you just lick that peanut butter on my cock ( by pying without invitation ) nonsense bluff.
Post automatically merged:

There is no purpose, we are all monkeys, robots have more souls than we do.
All meaning is pretend.
All morals are lies.
Join me, and hail satan.
nah i do not listen to the random w.hores and now british/american w.hores are most prominiant all over the world and leading it with there propagandas like evolution, big bang, moon landing etc.

but i will listen to the only real mother or authority ( OR Srila Prabhupada ) and its our real mother who has seen our papa before our birth and knows it that who has tilled her.

and rest are all whores ( wether small [ like you ] or big like british/american [ scientists or politicians ])

do not be attention seeking s.lut, and touch the real topics and point them out. OR else you are simply bluffing me. by showing your vagina and when i came to **** it you are saying no i will not do this and that.

varda3

Kin
57๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
[email protected] what happened to you ? ( big mouth ? ) simply bluffing big big nonsense and now what about your another explanation ?

simply bluffing big big nonsense and see where you are standing ( `1st of all ) and do not claim to be something big by *imposing* ( or shifting burdon of proof ) for it will not lead you anywhere ( either im this conversation nor in reality )

minamoto

Legendary
Kin
5,109๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
1,126๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
[email protected] what happened to you ? ( big mouth ? ) simply bluffing big big nonsense and now what about your another explanation ?

simply bluffing big big nonsense and see where you are standing ( `1st of all ) and do not claim to be something big by *imposing* ( or shifting burdon of proof ) for it will not lead you anywhere ( either im this conversation nor in reality )

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
5,310๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
923๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
you are very annoying ..
When one troll gets rustled by another troll. The OP is a Master Troll.

I am a religious person and let me tell you OP, your argument falls apart very quickly because the points contradict each other.

You state that all of humanity "we" cannot see the truth.

But then you state that Lord Krishna is the ultimate truth.

How did we know that Lord Krishna is the ultimate truth? We cannot see the truth as you stated at the start.

Your argument falls apart because of this contradiction. You are also attacking the people who are opposing your viewpoints, not thier arguments.

You are a troll and I would advise everyone to ignore the OP.

Last edited:

varda3

Kin
57๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
When one troll gets rustled by another troll. The OP is a Master Troll.

I am a religious person and let me tell you OP, your argument falls apart very quickly because the points contradict each other.

You state that all of humanity "we" cannot see the truth.

But then you state that Lord Krishna is the ultimate truth.

How did we know that Lord Krishna is the ultimate truth? We cannot see the truth as you stated at the start.

Your argument falls apart because of this contradiction. You are also attacking the people who are opposing your viewpoints, not thier arguments.

You are a troll and I would advise everyone to ignore the OP.
and silence is the only strength of fools, and in arguement you are all just an damn big mouth, simply talking big big things and generalising or imposing or shiftiting burdon of proof on me. without explanaing anything at all.

and if you are religious than just tell us what is religion ? huh? for you are religious ? are not you ? law real citizen who has agreed to abide by the laws of the state.

so just tell us what is the damn laws, ( or religion ) and religion or laws cannot be different for you and me. so just tell us what is religion ( Mr.religious ) and tell us what is what.

so the process is to hear from real mother or authority ( OR Srila Prabhupada ) and because all higher authorities has admitted that Krishna is the seed giving father, therefore i have accepted it.

( that is all. finished ) its the point for you are also listening but random whores ( in the dress of so called scientists or politicians etc )

and my arguement has proven to there points, and everything is perfectly explained within this Practical explanation.

now what unique you have got that i or any intelligent person should or would actually follow you ? huh ?

and as far as question of me so i admit it that no one should listen to me, and neither there is anything ( my ) personal within this Practical explanation, all i have done is showed the real position of our mother, and that there is father before our birth, and process by which one can approach him in real life.

and weather you have faith or no faith ( it does not matter ) for if you are taking medicine than it will show its effects. and it does not require that you believe it than it will effect otherwise not.

varda3

Kin
57๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
where are you going??? HALT!!!!!!!

i got no respekt for alt !!!!!!!!!!!!!..
now you also follow our this Rohan ( aka Mr.Religious bluff ) and ignore the real issues.

and good luck you to ( Rohan ) kindly be perfect the w.hore of western culture, which is based on cheating, politics, fraud and deplomacy, for these things are there general qualifications.

so kindly be an good w.hore to them. and at the top you could not take the western culture, and you are giving up your own culture.

so you are in very good position of standing between the two boats. ( neither belong to spiritual side nor the damn material `1 ) indeed good luck with that position ( failure w.hore ) and you should remain the damn silent ( Mr.religious ) for silence is the only strength of the fools.

N o i r

Kin
64๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
3๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
@varda3
Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second )

can you tell me every single detail of your `1 cheapest Minute Or your whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life ??

if you are not able to tell me about this life then what proof do you have that you didn't forget your past ? and that you will not forget this present life in the future ?
There's a reasonable explanation based on science to why we forget our memories of the past or why our brain doesn't keep every single detail stored away. It's called amnesia (neural Pruning), but that's not to say we "truly" forget, we remember our childhood when we are "children", as we grow our brain "deletes" unnecessary/unused neural connections to make room for more important information. We don't really forget everything, certain events in our childhoods are still fresh in our mind, though we sometimes recall them differently. As adults, our brain will store useful information. It has nothing to do with "god" or "gods"

that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand him.
there is also next life. and i already proved you that no scientist, no politician, no so-called intelligent man in this world is able to understand this Truth. cuz they are imagining. and you cannot imagine what is god, who is god, what is after life etc.
If he exists, then riddle me this, why if he wants to be worshiped and "loved" why does "he" ultimately erases the minds of humans during their birth, assuming you believe we somehow do know of his existence prior. It would make better sense if no one forgot, therefore there would be no need to go around disputing his existence.

_______
for example :Your father existed before your birth. you cannot say that before your birth your father don,t exists.

So you have to ask from mother, "Who is my father?" And if she says, "This gentleman is your father," then it is all right. It is easy.
Otherwise, if you makes research, "Who is my father?" go on searching for life; you'll never find your father.

( now maybe...maybe you will say that i will search my father from D.N.A, or i will prove it by photo's, or many other thing's which i will get from my mother and prove it that who is my Real father.{ So you have to believe the authority. who is that authority ? she is your mother. you cannot claim of any photo's, D.N.A or many other things without authority ( or ur mother ).

if you will show D.N.A, photo's, and many other proofs from other women then your mother. then what is use of those proofs ??} )
@bold no shit? how else would you be born.
This is a bad metaphor, "your father" is a physical being that can be "searched for" and even if he happens to be dead when you find him, you can still DNA test his remains to prove his paternity. "GOD" has stayed a "philosophy" a "concept"

same you have to follow real authority. "Whatever You have spoken, I accept it," Then there is no difficulty. And You are accepted by Devala, Narada, Vyasa, and You are speaking Yourself, and later on, all the acaryas have accepted. Then I'll follow.
I'll have to follow great personalities. The same reason mother says, this gentleman is my father. That's all. Finish business. Where is the necessity of making research? All authorities accept Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. You accept it; then your searching after God is finished.

Why should you waste your time?
In a sheep's world, following what other says is the "truth" is a idiotic thing to do. One must learn to think for themselves

all that is you need is to hear from authority ( same like mother ). and i heard this truth from authority " Srila Prabhupada " he is my spiritual master.
im not talking these all things from my own.
in this world no `1 can be Peace full. this is all along Fact.

cuz we all are suffering in this world 4 Problems which are Disease, Old age, Death, and Birth after Birth.

tell me are you really happy ?? you can,t be happy if you will ignore these 4 main problem. then still you will be Forced by Nature.
Again, hear from authority?? what validity does that authority have? credibility? if that authority told you to kill your whole family, would you do it???

Those 4 problems are the only ones you can come up with? narrow view. The world suffers from more than those 4 issues, and to call ageing/birth/death a problem? lol If you live, you must accept that death is always a certainty. You cannot escape death, that's why you MUST live your life. Disease is the only real "issue" you have stated.
I'm fully happy knowing I am alive, I'm not afraid of death, it's a natural occurrence in every living thing.

if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No illicit s.ex, No g.ambling, No d.rugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )
Lol Ok Boomer

5th thing is whatever you eat `1st offer it to Supreme Lord Krishna. ( if you know it what is Guru parama-para then offer them food not direct Supreme Lord Krishna )

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".

If your not able to follow these 4 things no illicit s.ex, no g.ambling, no d.rugs, no meat-eating then don,t worry but chanting of this holy name ( Hare Krishna Maha-Mantra ) is very-very and very important.

Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare " and be happy.

if you still don,t believe on me then chant any other name for 5 Min's and chant this holy name for 5 Min's and you will see effect. i promise you it works And chanting at least 16 rounds ( each round of 108 beads ) of the Hare Krishna maha-mantra daily.
Got better things to do and worry about than to chant to an imaginary person.
Here is no Question of Holy Books quotes, Personal Experiences, Faith or Belief. i accept that Sometimes Faith is also Blind. Here is already Practical explanation which already proved that every`1 else in this world is nothing more then Busy Foolish and totally idiot.
every `1 is already Blind in this world and if you will follow another Blind then you both will fall in hole. so try to follow that person who have Spiritual Eyes who can Guide you on Actual Right Path. ( my Authority & Guide is my Spiritual Master " Srila Prabhupada " )
read it complete. ( i promise only readers of this book that they { he/she } will get every single answer which they want to know about why im in this material world, who im, what will happen after this life, what is best thing which will make Human Life Perfect, and what is perfection of Human Life. ) purpose of human life is not to live like animal cuz every`1 at present time doing 4 thing which are sleeping, eating, s.ex & fear. purpose of human life is to become freed from Birth after birth, Old Age, Disease, and Death.
I thought of giving it a fair go, but everyone else was right, this is garbage to read and reply to. There's nothing you have said that's convincing.. :cautious:
If you want to persuade people, which I doubt, you seem like a troll. I'd suggest learning to write better persuasive pieces, also insulting those who you wish to convert won't help your case, it's been psychologically proven that people do not change their views from debates. We're all set on our preconceived biases and views, unless you can somehow sway people, but for that you have to understand human appeal.
I'll give you a hint: you're doing it wrong.

Last edited:

varda3

Kin
57๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
There's a reasonable **skip** you're doing it wrong.
but as soon i saw your id picture with my ( own ) c.ock in your deep throat. i understood immediately that im doing it right. ( f,aggot )

first of all stop being my f.aggot for im not the damn g.ay ( w/hore )

and keep our indian w.hore ( Mr.religious rohan ) in your side, for they could not take western civilization and giving up there own culture.

but still he is an religious ( farce ) no problem, for he cannot explain anything at all. so he must remain the damn silent now. for that is the only strength of the fools.

varda3

Kin
57๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
lmao don't you love his writing
now for what you have come here ? huh? just to attract like an w.hore ? or what ? for you cannot touch the solid c.ock ( or this Practical explanation at all ) so for what you have come here ?

to simply bluff me ? huh? and that w.hore who is already enjoying my c.ock in his deep throat ( by pying without invitation ) will tell me what is right and what is wrong ?

wrong for that i have got my authority or mother ( OR Srila Prabhupada )

and you are all spoiled rotten apples as soon as you tried to piss on mother and father. at once you are finished or spoiled.

so ( again ) for what you have come here ? ( big mouth ? ) for i do not like you ( dumb moron )

but still you think yourself very intelligent than i do not give any piss for you. so get out.

Last edited:

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
3,561๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
802๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Status
Awards
now for what you have come here ? huh? just to attract like an w.hore ? or what ? for you cannot touch the solid c.ock ( or this Practical explanation at all ) so for what you have come here ?

to simply bluff me ? huh? and that w.hore who is already enjoying my c.ock in his deep throat ( by pying without invitation ) will tell me what is right and what is wrong ?

wrong for that i have got my authority or mother ( OR Srila Prabhupada )

and you are all spoiled rotten apples as soon as you tried to piss on mother and father. at once you are finished or spoiled.

so ( again ) for what you have come here ? ( big mouth ? ) for i do not like you ( dumb moron )

but still you think yourself very intelligent than i do not give any piss for you. so get out.
yes, im w.hore for your words. give me more daddy

N o i r

Kin
64๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
3๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
but as soon i saw your id picture with my ( own ) c.ock in your deep throat. i understood immediately that im doing it right. ( f,aggot )

first of all stop being my f.aggot for im not the damn g.ay ( w/hore )

and keep our indian w.hore ( Mr.religious rohan ) in your side, for they could not take western civilization and giving up there own culture.

but still he is an religious ( farce ) no problem, for he cannot explain anything at all. so he must remain the damn silent now. for that is the only strength of the fools.
You're calling ME a Fgtt, but YOU'RE the one who wants to "deep" throat everyone's mouth in here (I'm sure we're all dudes, women don't exist in the internet). ๐Ÿคฎ
At least be more creative with the trolling and insults. ๐Ÿ™„

varda3

Kin
57๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
u r giving him teh reactions he wants....just troll him back...or ignore him..
but for giving me any reaction you must have the damn knowledge ( to answer that damn point ) which you lack in the first place.

but still farce is amazing and going on here that its you who will avoid me. ( just see the fun of shifting burdon of proof )

now you all can bark on and i have life and works to do. but you have no life so bark on ( street dogs )

that's some trump kink lol
and see your id photo ( s.lut ) what are you ? huh? in america and russia ( and now in { our s.lut } india also ) they kill the real men and set there own men and than no one dares to follow him.

so its now something new if you also have my cock in your deep throat. ( s,lut )

and pee on our faces lol
and wrong ( again ) for im not the damn daddy ( w.hore ) but an random child, and i have done that already. ( now you just stay here ) and enjoy your smell of potty and urine which i have thrown on your face in the shoe.

and there are some atheists who has shame atlesat but you are most shameless w.hore so spread your leg and take my cock ( in your legs also ) w.hore ( without my invitation or liking )

You're calling ME a Fgtt, but YOU'RE the one who wants to "deep" throat everyone's mouth in here (I'm sure we're all dudes, women don't exist in the internet). ๐Ÿคฎ
At least be more creative with the trolling and insults. ๐Ÿ™„
and whatever one may be. but i havent bother or has to do with anyone ( personally )

but why are you after them ? so much ? (huh? ) do you want vagina? huh? do you want some ? as soon as you saw `1 ? ( huh? )

if not than why are you bothering in knowing some random persons gender ? whatever `1 may be its not my problem, and at the top i have given the topmost knowledge without caring for cast, creed, gender, age, or anything else in the world.

i have given top most knowledge which dogs ( like you ) cannot digest and rather you are giving me opposing so it is indeed good sign of your good future. ( that will come `1 day )

Last edited: