Help!

mattik23

Kin
9💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hi! I have a doubt that I am sure here you will be able to solve. I was on TikTok and I saw an interesting video about a cool anime fight. Well I would like to find that anime but I don't remember the name or any other detail. The video was showing a fight with a (demon?) receiving some attacks from different people. There was this character that looked like a red robot with a couple of eyes and long arms with kind of folding fans producing strong tornado wind on this demon. Can you help? Sorry in advance for the reductive terms I used to describe what is probably a very nice anime!
Thanks

mattik23

Kin
9💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thank you for your messages guys!
I know, my description was very reductive and not much precise. Unfortunately I have no way to go back to that video!
I can just describe more the fighting scene:
This kind of demon was suspended in the air over a big hole in the ground, I remember different characters were attacking him. I remember in particular this guy watching and standing next to this funny kind of robot. It was red with a couple of simple yellow eyes, it looked like a dispenser or a big metal post box. It was creating attacking this demon with some wind produced waving its tubular arms with at the end some kind of wind fans.
I don't have more than this but I am dreaming about it :cry: