Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Hey :sasuke:

I'm Sway i'm new to NB and i am a big fan i finally decided to post and join the forums i'm looking to join in on the RPG and getting a sensei if anyone can help me out beggars cant be choosers but im hoping for fire or wind first !! :no_ignore: LOL ^_^by the way this is my first time with rp's so i might not be during this right but let me know so i can learn :D

eureka

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
:D this is gettin funny:D

I'm Sway i'm new to NB and i am a big fan i finally decided to post and join the forums i'm looking to join in on the RPG and getting a sensei if anyone can help me out beggars cant be choosers but im hoping for fire or wind first !! :no_ignore: LOL ^_^by the way this is my first time with rp's so i might not be during this right but let me know so i can learn :D
srry bout them this is been goin on for awhile:D

Last edited:

YaminoSoul

Banned
Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ

welcome to nb:D (the best forum)
ill be your sensei:D

Status
Not open for further replies.