Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
1,004💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
You must be registered for see images
Hello fiends and friends. It's a very unique time; where we of the Hayabusa has decided to open clan applications. This open to everyone but we'll be prioritizing newer members as opposed to older members to join.

Now here are a few things:

We have expectations. Once you get comfortable in the clan, you will be expected to take interest in conversations. Once you're comfortable with your biography, we'll expect you to represent Hayabusa. Commitment and competency are both standards to be upheld.

We are a clan. Regardless of your history, you will leave any prior issues with existing members behind. If our clan isn't coherent, it's not competent. If you place your own emotions above the clan, you're not committed.

Knowledge is key. I don't expect anyone to know, what our abilities are and how they work, though that knowledge is an asset. But once you are invited to the clan, you are expected to understand fully all aspects of our abilities, their history and why they exist in the way they do. Ask questions as necessary. Members will help you with all aspects, from bio development to training and techniques.

Personality is key. This should be fairly obvious. Each new member is voted in, unless special consideration is granted. The more likable you are, the better your chances. This is the single most important factor for your application.

But that's about it honestly, post in this thread showing your interest, maybe mention who character you'd make etc. Just give a brief reasoning why you should be apart of the clan. Of course this process will be done via voting. Good luck have fun. Oh and we'll only be taking one person at this time. Apps stay open till we accept someone!

• Angry
Reactions: Venom and RuckenTM

Tsukune

Legendary
Kin
105💸
Kumi
60💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The idea of the clan seems really interesting and it'd be cool if i could join. I understand that im an older member of the base but after coming back im more or less new which has been somewhat of an adjustment haha, and it'd be cool to start a new adventure with others since a lot of the people i knew before aren't around so much anymore. I don't know what character i'd create if i were to be accepted, as i generally like to match thematically to the kind of bio i'm creating so if i were to be accepted i'd probably submerge myself in looking for an acceptable character that is thematically right for the clan. Thanks for your consideration ^^

Reactions: Alyx

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
1,004💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
The idea of the clan seems really interesting and it'd be cool if i could join. I understand that im an older member of the base but after coming back im more or less new which has been somewhat of an adjustment haha, and it'd be cool to start a new adventure with others since a lot of the people i knew before aren't around so much anymore. I don't know what character i'd create if i were to be accepted, as i generally like to match thematically to the kind of bio i'm creating so if i were to be accepted i'd probably submerge myself in looking for an acceptable character that is thematically right for the clan. Thanks for your consideration ^^
Accepted! Welcome aboard.

With this, apps are now closed.