Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hehe..i beat you to it Ate xd

*gets cupcake* Can i have some? :p
haha yeah.. but it's okay since it's you bunso..:)

of course the cupcakes are unlimited.;)

*I get 2 cupcakes* and everyone stares so I say happy birthday naruto and use a genjutsu so everyone thinks I left but I didn't
uhh.. the cupcakes are as many as naruto's kage bunshins so it's okay if you get two or a hundred..O_O

Zombie

Veteran
Kin
241💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
haha yeah.. but it's okay since it's you bunso..:)

of course the cupcakes are unlimited.;)

uhh.. the cupcakes are as many as naruto's kage bunshins so it's okay if you get two or a hundred..O_O
The Constitution of the Internets:

The second amendment. Thou shalt not infringe upon Zombie's right to bare all, his nudity shall be admired at any given time. One should take the proper course of action and draw him, or build a statue in his likeness so as to immortalize his lack of clothing.

iamkawaii08

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Constitution of the Internets:

The second amendment. Thou shalt not infringe upon Zombie's right to bare all, his nudity shall be admired at any given time. One should take the proper course of action and draw him, or build a statue in his likeness so as to immortalize his lack of clothing.
uhhh.. :confused: then be naked.. O_O

Zombie

Veteran
Kin
241💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
WTF bro???
Hey, it was a strong gust of wind. Do not fret, for thou art in thy presence. Bask in my alluring beauty, my anatomy does not lie. Hark the song of the bard, for only he sings the truth. You will be wed to a ladyboy from Thailand on the seventh new moon, and subjugated by the ladyboy's harsh leather bullwhip.

uhhh.. :confused: then be naked.. O_O
All day, every day.

iamkawaii08

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey, it was a strong gust of wind. Do not fret, for thou art in thy presence. Bask in my alluring beauty, my anatomy does not lie. Hark the song of the bard, for only he sings the truth. You will be wed to a ladyboy from Thailand on the seventh new moon, and subjugated by the ladyboy's harsh leather bullwhip.

All day, every day.
LMAO xd at the first comment..

O_O you'll catch a cold.?