Legendary
Kin
375💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He certainly has the element. I hope it is well-deserved.
Yeah. I hope they don't make him a carbon copy of Sasuke, or Obito. He gives off the same aura as Nagato, so that's a little reassuring. All they need to do is give him a Nagato reminiscent personality and a background that's sad, but not so sad that it comes off as corny.

HyuugaHeir

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Long time no see:D We should create an Exo group where we share things like news, comeback and songs. If you have now one from before, please tell it to me hahaha.
heya! I tried making a fanclub here, but I realized I wasn't good at leading. I didn't proceed with it. All I have is a twitter account for following schedules and news, and some aesthetic accounts. Do you know any international fanclub we can join or something?

Yeah. I hope they don't make him a carbon copy of Sasuke, or Obito. He gives off the same aura as Nagato, so that's a little reassuring. All they need to do is give him a Nagato reminiscent personality and a background that's sad, but not so sad that it comes off as corny.
Or Yahiko. They could give him the proper yahiko background until to his post death and revival as Pein.