NarutoWA

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Been a long time I started a new manga.. How would it be to start One-punch man? Like, where would u rate it on scale of 0 to 10(Naruto/One Piece).
Also, is there anime available?
Thanks in advance :)

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
There is an anime available. It's only 12 episodes go watch that then read the manga...

I haven't read the manga but from what I seen the art looks amazing. I'd give the anime an 8.5 or 9 out of 10... (I'm not using your scale of OP/Naruto because it would just break that scale...)

NarutoWA

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There is an anime available. It's only 12 episodes go watch that then read the manga...

I haven't read the manga but from what I seen the art looks amazing. I'd give the anime an 8.5 or 9 out of 10... (I'm not using your scale of OP/Naruto because it would just break that scale...)
Thanks bruh.. I am more into storyline and stuff.. artwork doesn't matter very much to me..

Gintõki1

Elite
Kin
16💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Whatch tthe Anime first. If you end up liking it you can switch to the Manga.

If you like heroes, comedy and a Manga that breaks the typical 'i'm a hero and have to get stronger to save everyone' pattern, you're good to go.

Venomous Cobra

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lit means dope, when something is extremely good(generally, it can also means stylish,artistic, hot all that).:lol

OT: 7/10 stuff, if you're not into comedy though then you'd have to drop it as it extremely focuses on comedy even in serious arcs that have more themes

Your Creepy Stalker

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
decently humorous, extremely predictable (it just doesn't pretend the main character could lose), and with the single worst fanbase ever.

Watch it if you want, but no asking the question "Who would win in a fight, Saitama or *ANYONE*"

Pumpkin Ninja

Legendary
Kin
577💸
Kumi
2,186💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
OT: The manga's plot is very simple, and you're supposed to know the main character can never lose, he's immediately the strongest, hence his name, it's more of a different take on Shonen, basically he's wondering what the point of being that strong is. The art is amazing, and the characters are awesome. It's also really funny and has tons of action.