Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Don't give me more work. >.< It will be a regular spar. You can use customs if you want but i will use none. We are mid-range from each other in a rocky wasteland with no water.

The Paths are lined up like this.
Naraka Animal Deva Asura Preta Human

Gitanshu

Legendary
Kin
1💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Bring it on........

As I see the 6 weirdos standing right in front of me I simply go on to weave a series oh two hand seal and stomp my hand on the ground and thugs change all the ground below you into a swamp, this swamp is very deep and far stretched and stretches almost mid range in all direction and you guys are in the center of it.

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short/Long
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

Blackbeard: Hello there, you know what people call me................... they call me God Slayer. :heh: :cool:

Yes, It is a lazy reply, the traveling is taking its toll

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Pfft...*restrained laughter* xD

As Pain sees the ground transforming into a swamp, Deva path forms a handseal and causes a rampart with a circular platform at the top to raise them up out of the swamp. The rampart is sloped all around it except where the paths are standing which would make the mud flow over you and everything around them.

(Doton: Doryū Jōheki) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Rampart
Type: Defence/Supplementary
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: N/A
Description: By performing the Tiger hand seal the user then makes a gigantic rampart rise up beneath the user's feet, by shaping the ground and increasing the amount of earth with chakra. Depending on what the user imagines, the shape of the rampart can be anything from level ground to a steep, needle-like mountain. If the user increases the volume of earth too much, he can be forced to keep his chakra consumption down. The user can combine this jutsu with Water Style: Waterfall Basin Technique to create a waterfall.
There you go, lazy counter.

Gitanshu

Legendary
Kin
1💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As you make the rampart rise up wards, I without wasting a single second make a lid appear right above you which now comes crashing down on you people, thanks to the fact that you all are already rising upwards it becomes rather hard for you to avoid due to you getting minimum time to do so, I then see that little bit of mud is coming my way so I quickly start to sprint towards my right in an arc pattern still maintaining short range distance from you.

(Doton: Otoshibuta) – Earth Release: Dropping Lid
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Long
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user creates a giant, boar-shaped, earthen lid high in the air that falls on the target, trapping them underneath.

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Noticing the shadow of the lid cast over us when it appears, Asura path fires his right hand strait up and breaks a big hole in the lid so the remains of it fall over the side harmlessly. Then Animal path claps his hands together, summoning a giant three-headed dog dashing towards you and a giant bird that flies over you and turns around to ram you from behind with its beak while you are busy fighting off the biting dog.

(Kaiwan no Hiya) - Flaming Arrow of Amazing Ability
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The Asura Path detaches and fires its hand like a rocket. Upon focusing chakra to the wrist, the hand will be launched towards the target. This chakra will also act like a magnet, to draw the hand back for reattachment. It also functions to protect the hand, allowing its powerful strike to severely damage rock, but not the hand itself. Nagato can use this ability through the activation of the Asura path and detaching a hand from one the additional arms.
Note: Can only be used with the (Shuradō) - Asura Path active.
(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Kyojin Inu) - Summoning Technique: Giant Dog
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage: N/A
Description: A large, multi-headed dog with wings (but cannot fly), this summon has a number of body piercings which link its chakra to the summoner and make it so that it manifests the Rinnegan. If the amplification technique is used, the dog can split and multiply when hit. It gains additional heads every time it splits in this way, and each duplicated head carries the Chakra Receiver and the Rinnegan like the original. Every time the dog takes a hit, the user may choose to use the amplification summoning technique to create additional dogs, thus escaping the damage caused. The dog is shown to be highly durable and can resist B rank and below techniques.
Note: can only be summoned by Uzumaki Nagato and 6 Paths of Pein bios.
Note: can only be summoned once and can only divide into a max of 4 bodies.
(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Kyojin Tori) - Summoning Technique: Giant Bird
Chakra Cost: 30
Description: This summon is a large bird which has a number of body piercings, llinking its chakra with the user and as such manifests the Rinnegan. The bird itself is unusual, as not only does it demonstrate a prominent and jagged beak, but it also features three distinct legs as well as wings. This summon can move at an incredibly fast speed, and can use that velocity combined with its beak to form powerful dive attacks (the beak can be used to defend agasint up to B-rank attacks or break through up to B-Rank defenses). It also has the ability to lay explosive eggs.
Note: can only be summoned by Uzumaki Nagato and 6 Paths of Pein bios.
Note: can only be summoned once

Gitanshu

Legendary
Kin
1💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Blackbeard: Looks like its time to get serious.

Blackbeard [Thinking]: Damn if this continue I am sure to get my ass kicked, I need to take a couple of them out of the equation before it get's to late]

As I see you shooting the missiles and summoning some crazy beast's, I quickly cover my self in a Cocoon and emerge out from it with a modified and improved body, with a pair of wings emerging from my body and with improved speed and reflexes, the moment I emerge out I see that the dog is closing in with his fang's and the bird with its beak, I in one split second fly right towards your position and non of you are even able to track me down due to my improved speed, and as I close in the the distance between us with in a second's time I fly right across you without you noticing it and then I quickly turn toward you while passing chakra in my hand but yet not releasing it to shape manipulate and start to charge towards you and when I am at almost point blank range of you I create a big Rasengan out of that chakra in my dominant hand and slam the summoning body and the body right to it [Deva path] with it, both of there body are completely shattered and the remaining body fly outwards due to the sheer impact of the blast, The naraka towards left and the other three towards the right in rather immobile state, I then quickly charge towards the Naraka path and while doing so I use my left hand to pull it multiple paper bomb tag from my side pocket and the moment I reach near the Naraka path I slam him downwards using my left hand and stick all those paper bomb to his body, as he descends downwards his body is blown to bits.

Blackbeard: [Breathing Heavily]- Three down three to Go.

(sanagi kaihen) Chrysalis Transformation
Rank-S
Range-All
Type-Supplementary/Defense
Chakra-40
Damage-(-45 to the user)
Description-
Can only Be Used By Those who have signed the Moth Contract. The user, By activating the tattoo on his left forearm with his chakra, enters this Transformation. The users outter layer of skin becomes a shell, and the users muscles and bones rapidly change on the inside, forming wings and a new layer of skin, then the shell's back rips open, and the user emerges, when they Emerge They Have wings capable of flight, and if they're outter skin was on fire, the user escapes it. This transformation gives the user speeds matching the third gate. The speed gained from the transformation lasts four turns. Takes as long to perform as orochimaru's rebirth technique.
*Can Only Be used Once Per Battle*
*Can Only Be used By Moth Contract Signers

(Oodama Rasengan) - Big Ball Spiral Sphere
Type:Attack
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:40
Damage Points:80
Description: Oodama Rasengan is an advanced Ninjutsu technique that creates a very large Rasengan ball.
Note:Must already know rasengan

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Through the eyes of the summonings Pain sees your chakra flow fluctuating before you emerge from your own skin in a winged transformation. The moment you seem to disappear, Deva path releases an omnidirectional repulsive wave reaching a mid-range distance all around him, fully aware of your intention to get closer. Unfortunately you would end up taking a hefty amount of damage from the attack. Along with the damage from your own transformation it may very well result in your death if you cannot defend yourself. The other paths are thrown in different directions; Animal and Naraka your way, and the rest in the opposite direction.

(Shinra Tensei) - Divine Punishment
Type: Supplementary/Defense/Attack
Chakra: 40 (+20 per extra range)
Description:
Using the Deva Paths abilities to manipulate gravitational forces, the user will repulse and push away anything around him up to a given range, in all directions, producing an omni-repulsion effect. The force and repulsive effect is absolute, affecting both energy and matter alike. The technique itself can be used with different ranges/sizes, depending on how much chakra the user spends for the technique and can even, in its smaller form, be sustained, forming a static defensive field instead of a wave-like effect.
Shōkibo - Small Scale: the user will push away anything around him up to short range. The offensive power in this size is not that high as it hits opponents but can still do severe damage. It isn't, however, fatal, boasting a physical 40 damage. If the user focuses this ability with the help of his hands he can sustain a defensive absolute repulsive field around him. He can't, however, do any technique while he is sustaining it and he can only sustain it for 2 turns. Once used, takes one turn cool down to use gravitational related techniques again.
Chūkibo - Medium Scale: the user will push away anything around him up to mid range. The offensive power in this size is severe, sending opponents flying backwards with enough force to, if not defended properly, leave near fatal physical damage. Although not directly fatal, the technique boasts a physical damage of 80. If the user focuses this ability through one or both hands, he can push away a specific target or technique alone, instead of producing the normal omni-repulsive wave. Once used, takes 2 turns cool down to use gravitational related techniques again.
Ōkibo - Large Scale: the user will push away anything around him up to long range. The offensive power of the technique is devastating and anything in its path that doesn't manage to defend properly is left obliterated. Its fatal if unguarded, boasting a physical damage of 160. Using this techniques poses a great deal of danger to the user as he damages his chakra pathway itself to be able to mold sufficient chakra to perform it. Once used, the user loses the use any gravitational related techniques for the remainder of the fight and is unable to mold chakra for techniques above A-Rank for 5 turns.
Note: the technique is immune to normal Elemental Weaknesses and Strengths and as such can't be blocked or stopped. However, the enemies can still use techniques that prevent or reduce physical damage to their bodies to survive its effects or escape its range through a fast enough technique. This means that in the large scale, while the technique can't be stopped or directly countered, enemies can still manage to survive if the logically counter.
Note: can only be used by Rinnegan bios with the (Tendō) - Deva Path active
Deva: Challenging a god is meaningless in the end.

Gitanshu

Legendary
Kin
1💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As I am flying towards you at great pace, I see a tremendous force coming my way [the stones being pushes, debris your own paths etc etc ], Knowing for a fact that I can't avoid it because of my sheer momentum, I decide to sacrifice.........sacrifice one of my closet summoning and instantly summon shriek right in front of me, due to his enormous size he is completely able to absorb the blast which was going to strike and is now sent backwards with great pace but during this time, I press my leg against his body and use it to change direction and fly straight upwards and you will be completely unaware about it as you can't see me because of my summon and your own summon will pretty much be dispelled or too injured to see around, plus the animal path himself is injured, As I now fly in sky I see you [the main body] pant a little which is rather obvious due to using such a high level technique and I use it to my advantage and fly straight towards you and of course you can't see me and as I close in the distance between us I form a humongous rasengan in my Hand and slam you with it, it completely destroys your body and renders you immobile...

Blackbeard: You were saying something O__O

Although quite sure that all your other bodies must be rather dead dur to the blast you caused, I still keep an keen eye on them to see if there is any moment.

By this time shriek is reverse summoned back to moth country.

Blackbeard[Tinking]: I am sorry shriek... :T_T:

(Kuchiyose: ga kira-himei) Summoning: Killer Moth Shriek
Rank-S
Type-Supplementary
Range-All
Chakra-40
Description-
After Making the handseals and wiping blood across the mark of the moth(located on the left forearm), the user summons Shriek, the Killer Moth. Shriek Is a giant moth about the size of GamaBunta, and has the ability to produce electricity with the hairs On his body(producing alot electric sound in the process, hence the name Shriek). He can fly at reasonably high speeds, and fire the electrically charged hairs off of his body down on the opponent. He is capable of using Raiton up to S-rank, and Has A very vile temper. He aspires to kill every opponent in battle.
*Can Only Be Summoned by those who signed the moth contract*
*Can only Be summoned once per battle*

Description: Oodama Rasengan is an advanced Ninjutsu technique that creates a very large Rasengan ball.
Note:Must already know rasengan.

Due to summoning be space time art, and I require to pass chakra in the tattoo instead of blood and all, I think I will be able to pull it of in time.

Last edited:

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
As I am flying towards you at great pace, I see a tremendous force coming my way [the stones being pushes, debris your own paths etc etc ], Knowing for a fact that I can't avoid it because of my sheer momentum, I decide to sacrifice.........sacrifice one of my closet summoning and instantly summon shriek right in front of me, due to his enormous size he is completely able to absorb the blast which was going to strike and is now sent backwards with great pace but during this time, I press my leg against his body and use it to change direction and fly straight upwards and you will be completely unaware about it as you can't see me because of my summon and your own summon will pretty much be dispelled or too injured to see around, plus the animal path himself is injured, As I now fly in sky I see you [the main body] pant a little which is rather obvious due to using such a high level technique and I use it to my advantage and fly straight towards you and of course you can't see me and as I close in the distance between us I form a humongous rasengan in my Hand and slam you with it, it completely destroys your body and renders you immobile...

Blackbeard: You were saying something O__O

Although quite sure that all your other bodies must be rather dead dur to the blast you caused, I still keep an keen eye on them to see if there is any moment.

By this time shriek is reverse summoned back to moth country.

Blackbeard[Tinking]: I am sorry shriek... :T_T:

(Kuchiyose: ga kira-himei) Summoning: Killer Moth Shriek
Rank-S
Type-Supplementary
Range-All
Chakra-40
Description-
After Making the handseals and wiping blood across the mark of the moth(located on the left forearm), the user summons Shriek, the Killer Moth. Shriek Is a giant moth about the size of GamaBunta, and has the ability to produce electricity with the hairs On his body(producing alot electric sound in the process, hence the name Shriek). He can fly at reasonably high speeds, and fire the electrically charged hairs off of his body down on the opponent. He is capable of using Raiton up to S-rank, and Has A very vile temper. He aspires to kill every opponent in battle.
*Can Only Be Summoned by those who signed the moth contract*
*Can only Be summoned once per battle*

Note:Must already know rasengan.

Due to summoning be space time art, and I require to pass chakra in the tattoo instead of blood and all, I think I will be able to pull it of in time.
As Deva repels everything away from himself though his gravitational abilities he notices a giant moth summoned and realizes you might have used it reduce the impact of his technique and come out unharmed. Knowing the man's transformation grants him speed beyond what he could follow, Deva places his hand on the ground and transforms his body into rock so at least if he is attacked without knowing it he could just reform. This happens as you are diving down on Deva who is seemingly obliterated by your rasengan when you get to him. Asura, who was lying on the ground until then, sees this and gets on his hands and knees while his head opens up and gathers chakra. A fast beam of chakra is then launched right at you and will cause a huge explosion if it hits. During this, the bits and pieces of Deva around you float up and hit you from multiple directions. This serves to distract you as the lazer approaches.

(Shinra Banshō Dōka No Jutsu) - Assimilate All Creation Technique
Type:Supplementary/Defense
Chakra Cost:15
Damage Points:N/A
Description:The user can take on the properties of any rock they touch and harden any part of there body.This jutsu also lets the target turn into fine grains of rock that can be used to do another jutsu.
(Reza Bakuhatsu no Jutsu ) - Laser Explosion Technique
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: Through the Asura Path, the user is able to create a cannon of sorts from his body. This "hi-tech" looking weapon is nothing more than a chakra cannon. It shoots a very dense and concentrated beam of chakra that travels at blazing speeds. The dense concentration of the beam makes it strong enough to play in equal terms to elemental techniques of the same rank.
Note: Can only be used by Rinnegan bios.
Note: Requires the user to have the (Shuradō) - Asura Path active.
(Doton: Dōka Iwa fubuki) - Earth Release: Assimilated Rock Blizzard
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: After performing the Assimilate All Creation Technique to fuse with an object, the user controls the rocks that make up their "body" and shoot the rocks at the target.
Note: Must use Assimilate all creation technique beforehand.

Gitanshu

Legendary
Kin
1💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Wouldn't your bodies be destroyed as the took a direct hit O__O
------------------------------------------------------

As Blackbeard was thinking that he finally has finished this battle he realizes that one of the reaming 5 bodies is still movable [mummy O__O] and he sees that he has released a condensed beam of chakra and at the same time he see's fine rock particles have raised up from the ground and are about to attack him.

Blackbeard: That bastard, he never died he just pulled a prank on me.

Instead of panicking Blackbeard uses this situation to his own benefit and forms a powerful charge of condensed lightning in his hand and releases it outwards in a circular manner, the attack not only deals with the beam mid-way but also destroys all the rocks that you had transformed into and thus kill you and thanks to the fact that you are in rock form you can not respond to this attack...

Blackbeard then takes a precaution measure and quickly condenses a lot of katon chakra into his palm and releases it into a form of a dome, it emits extreme heat and burns everything which is in its path including all your bodies, which in my opinion should already be dead...

(Raiton: Chidori Raimei) - Lightning Style: 1000 Birds Thunderstorm
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost:40
Descripton: A chidori that spreads from the users palm into lightning bolts that cover a circular area destroying all thats in its way.

(Katon: Ai No Sono Kaen)Fire Style: Eye of the flame
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage: 80
Description: The user will make 4 handseals and gather all their Katon chakra into the palms of their hands in a compressed ball , they will then clap their hands together above their head and send a blast of fire all around them in one huge dome shape wave. The jutsu emits extreme heat from the fact that its katon and also because the katon chakra is compressed before it is released and is hence capable of burning down large trees, scorching boulders and even evaporating very small ponds and streams that get caught in the blast
Note: Can only be used twice per battle.
Note: This jutsu counts as 2 of the 3 per turn
Note: No katon of A rank or higher on the next turn.
Note: must wait one turn before using this jutsu again.

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Asura path is more durable than the other guys. :p

*unable to escape the radius of the fire surge the paths are left burned beyond recognition on the scorched ground*

I've lost this one. Good fight man. ^^