SSS12

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I doubt he would survive the 8th gate, even as an edo. Remember Itachi using izanami? His eye was sacrificed despite him being an edo. I think Gai would probably be unable to go on fighting, at the very least.

Six Paths of Logic

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He would still be under the Control of the Caster. Personally, I think he would Self destruct if he does that. :p
He would be crazy but having to regenerate after 8 gates would be the time to get him
I doubt he can use that. Those jutsus that consume the life of the user would just destroy Edo Tensei too.
You say it as if he was weak ;) 3rd raikage was pretty much the strongest edo(excluding the obvious ones) and he was only stopped by no one other then himself^^
I doubt he would survive the 8th gate, even as an edo. Remember Itachi using izanami? His eye was sacrificed despite him being an edo. I think Gai would probably be unable to go on fighting, at the very least.

/threaddddd

Fluffyman

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The only downside to it would be that Gai has to regenerate afterwards, leaving him very vulnerable.

8 Gates rampage > Death > Edo Tensei recreating his body.

He would have to kill everyone before he needs to regenerate otherwise he would get sealed.

Kiiszame

Regular
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lots of good thoughts.
Its just something interesting to think about.
Like the 4th hokage using the reaper death seal right now in his state (pre-losing his hands).
He would die becasue he would seal himself but still crazy.