Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*Sits, hunched over a pile of figurines, separating one that looks like me from the rest. I then take a small, plastic, old-fashioned phone booth from my pocket, opening its door and taking out another figurine before placing it in front of mine.*

Demosthenes

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Very little. >_>

*I focus Fuuton chakra into the air beside me, spreading it into small, molecule-like sections, in a large, cloud-like form, assimilating it with the air. I then manipulate the center of the chakra forward with significant force, causing the wind to move forward as well in a shapeless forward gust as the rest of the chakra surrounding the point at which the center-section initially moved begins to flow after it, snaking behind it.*

That the last technique I learned.

Sonne

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Very little. >_>

*I focus Fuuton chakra into the air beside me, spreading it into small, molecule-like sections, in a large, cloud-like form, assimilating it with the air. I then manipulate the center of the chakra forward with significant force, causing the wind to move forward as well in a shapeless forward gust as the rest of the chakra surrounding the point at which the center-section initially moved begins to flow after it, snaking behind it.*

That the last technique I learned.
Ok Good.

Fuuton: Kaiten Shuriken (Wind Style: Rotating Shuriken)
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:15
Damage Points:30
Description: The user will first focus on his Wind chakra and create spinning air gusts. When the air gusts are ready, he will throw up to 4 shurikes, which will
engage with the gusts through the air as spinning disks. These disks are controlled by the user can be thrown individually towards the opponent.

Simple, create gusts, throw Kunai in them and control them.

Demosthenes

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*I take two shuriken out of a nearby hollowed-out horse carcass and hold one and in each hand. I then focus my Fuuton chakra into the air again, spreading it out once more, focusing it together into two disk-like structures. I manipulate the disks to speedily spin clockwise as I hold the shuriken just underneath them, flicking my wrists upward as I throw them so that they're immediately caught in the disks. The spinning wind causes the shuriken to seem to be spinning quickly in mid-air for a short time before I then manipulate one to fly around me in a clockwise ellipse and the other in a counter-clockwise ellipse, each on different elevations.*

Sonne

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*I take two shuriken out of a nearby hollowed-out horse carcass and hold one and in each hand. I then focus my Fuuton chakra into the air again, spreading it out once more, focusing it together into two disk-like structures. I manipulate the disks to speedily spin clockwise as I hold the shuriken just underneath them, flicking my wrists upward as I throw them so that they're immediately caught in the disks. The spinning wind causes the shuriken to seem to be spinning quickly in mid-air for a short time before I then manipulate one to fly around me in a clockwise ellipse and the other in a counter-clockwise ellipse, each on different elevations.*
Congrats, you also learnt Wall-of-Text no Jutsu.

Next up, we have

Fuuton: Daitoppa (Wind Style: Great Break Through)
Range:Short-Long
Description: The user channels his wind elemental affinity to his throat and after bringing his hands to his mouth, he will blow a large blast of wind capable of destructing trees and wooden objects.

Pretty much you just exhale chakra, nothing more, nothing less.

Demosthenes

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*I focus Fuuton chakra into my throat, building up a significant amount of it. It builds to the point of reaching my mouth, causing my cheeks to bulge and pressure to build within. I quickly raise my left hand to the area just underneath my mouth, extending my fingers to help guide the blast that I then create by releasing the chakra from my mouth.*

Sonne

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*I focus Fuuton chakra into my throat, building up a significant amount of it. It builds to the point of reaching my mouth, causing my cheeks to bulge and pressure to build within. I quickly raise my left hand to the area just underneath my mouth, extending my fingers to help guide the blast that I then create by releasing the chakra from my mouth.*
Good. ^-^

Fuuton: Kamaitachi (Wind Style: Cutting Whirlwind)
Range:Short
Description: User creates a whirlwind of slicing wind. Originally used by Temari with her fan, there is a way to create this jutsu without a weapon. Perfoming quicky handseals, the user will gather his Fuuton chakra into the lungs to blow out a sharp gust of wind, which in conjucion with the handseals will create a gust of violent slashing wind. The wind created is strong enough to push the opponent back or create 2 inch deep slashes to his body, however the user cannot direct slashes.

These are the handseals needed : *Shows you a string of Handseals*

^-^

Demosthenes

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*I focus chakra into my throat again, building pressure in the same way as before, releasing a wind blast from my mouth again that I quickly start to manipulate while performing handseals. I cause the wind to circle back around and movie in a clockwise motion on a single area. I then focus on manipulating the wind to condense into many small, thin, razor-like structures that I manipulate to slowly move upward in a spiral before stopping at a point and dispersing them at a relatively high elevation.*

Last edited:

Sonne

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*I focus chakra into my throat again, building pressure in the same way as before, releasing a wind blast from my mouth again that I quickly start to manipulate while performing handseals. I cause the wind to circle back around and movie in a clockwise motion on a single area. I then focus on manipulating the wind to condense into many small, thin, razor-like structures that I manipulate to slowly move upward in a spiral before stopping at a point and dispersing them at a relatively high elevation.*
You are doing pretty well. :)

Fuuton: Goukuuhou (Wind Style: Great Air Cannon)
Damge Points:30
Description: The users gathers his Fuuton chakra into the lungs to blow out a sphere of air at his target that can blow backwards the opponent and small objects around him.

Like with almost every Fuuton technique, just build up Chakra and release it.

Demosthenes

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*I focus Fuuton chakra into my lungs again, building pressure in the same way as with previous techniques, building pressure. As I release this blast, I quickly begin to manipulate it into a spherical shape that that I focus more Fuuton chakra into in order to increase its size as it moves forward.*

Sonne

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*I focus Fuuton chakra into my lungs again, building pressure in the same way as with previous techniques, building pressure. As I release this blast, I quickly begin to manipulate it into a spherical shape that that I focus more Fuuton chakra into in order to increase its size as it moves forward.*
Great.

Fuuton: Kami Kaze (Wind Style: Divine Wind)
Type:Attack/Supplementary
Damage Points:30(+10 if used with a fire type)
Description: After gathering Wind chakra, the user will use it to generate 4 pillars of spinning wind around him. Then he can direct them towards the opponent or by
using a suitable fire jutsu, the user can create a stong wind-fire elemental combination attack.

If you have learnt Katon, use that too.

Demosthenes

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*I quickly focus Fuuton chakra into the air around me, separating it into four large sections. I manipulate these sections to each form cylindrical structures on that reach from the ground to two feet above my head. I then manipulate them to each spin counter-clockwise in a tornado-like fashion as I cause them move and line up ten feet in front of me. I then proceed to build up Katon chakra in my throat, forming a protective chakra coat on the interior, and exhale it sections, sending four fire balls to each of the four pillars, causing them to become augmented Fire tornadoes.*

Sonne

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*I quickly focus Fuuton chakra into the air around me, separating it into four large sections. I manipulate these sections to each form cylindrical structures on that reach from the ground to two feet above my head. I then manipulate them to each spin counter-clockwise in a tornado-like fashion as I cause them move and line up ten feet in front of me. I then proceed to build up Katon chakra in my throat, forming a protective chakra coat on the interior, and exhale it sections, sending four fire balls to each of the four pillars, causing them to become augmented Fire tornadoes.*
A fine RPer, you shall be. o.o

Fuuton: Kami Oroshi (Wind Style: Divine Wind From The Moutain)
Description: After gathering Wind chakra, the user will use it to generate a whirling vortex of wind. The vortex moves fast and has the sharpness of the wind element;
it can be directed towards the opponent directy or it can be directed to hit the opponent from behind. However, a strong opponent will see through the sneaking attack.

Try to hit me.

Demosthenes

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"KA!.. ME!.. Meh, screw it."
*I hold my hands in front of me, focusing Fuuton chakra into the space between, constantly supplying a flowing stream of chakra to that area. As it builds quickly I push forwards with my hands manipulating it forward quickly as I cause it to rotate as it moves. The constant flow of chakra fuels the rotating, forward-moving attack, making it into a constant stream, rather than a quick blast as it speedily makes its way toward you.*

Sonne

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"KA!.. ME!.. Meh, screw it."
*I hold my hands in front of me, focusing Fuuton chakra into the space between, constantly supplying a flowing stream of chakra to that area. As it builds quickly I push forwards with my hands manipulating it forward quickly as I cause it to rotate as it moves. The constant flow of chakra fuels the rotating, forward-moving attack, making it into a constant stream, rather than a quick blast as it speedily makes its way toward you.*
*As your attack approaches, I use :

Fuuton: Kaze Kiri (Wind Style: Wind Cutter)
Type:Supplementary
Damage Points:N/A
Description: User will create a slicing wind gust which is used to divide and neutralize a Wind attack launched against him. It splits an incoming wind attack
of lower or equal strength and makes it harmles.

Good Enough.

Fuuton: Juuha Shou (Wind Style: Beast Wave Strike)
Description: User creates a slicing crescent shaped wind, able to destroy small objects or create small slashes at the opponent.

Like Getsuga Tenshou, if you have seen Bleach..

Last edited:

Demosthenes

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*I focus Fuuton chakra into my right hand as I extend my fingers and press them together. I then swing my hand as if I were cutting something with it, combining the chakra release methods of blast and stream attacks, making it a short-burst-stream causing the chakra to come out as a thin, razor-sharp wave moving forward and becoming wider until it becomes to weak to retain shape.*

Sonne

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*I focus Fuuton chakra into my right hand as I extend my fingers and press them together. I then swing my hand as if I were cutting something with it, combining the chakra release methods of blast and stream attacks, making it a short-burst-stream causing the chakra to come out as a thin, razor-sharp wave moving forward and becoming wider until it becomes to weak to retain shape.*
Good.

I use :

Fuuton: Juuha Shou (Wind Style: Beast Wave Strike)
Description: User creates a slicing crescent shaped wind, able to destroy small objects or create small slashes at the opponent.

And direct an attack towards you, deflect it with :

Fuuton: Kaze Kiri (Wind Style: Wind Cutter)
Type:Supplementary
Damage Points:N/A
Description: User will create a slicing wind gust which is used to divide and neutralize a Wind attack launched against him. It splits an incoming wind attack
of lower or equal strength and makes it harmles.

Demosthenes

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*I focus a lot of Fuuton chakra into my hand as I raise it above my head. I quickly make a downward slicing motion with it, releasing the chakra and manipulating it to be relatively thick as I apply shape manipulation a bit more forcefully in order to make it a sturdier wind wave in order to be able to take the force of the oncoming attack.*

Sonne

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*I focus a lot of Fuuton chakra into my hand as I raise it above my head. I quickly make a downward slicing motion with it, releasing the chakra and manipulating it to be relatively thick as I apply shape manipulation a bit more forcefully in order to make it a sturdier wind wave in order to be able to take the force of the oncoming attack.*
^_^
You did well.

Fuuton: Hanachir Mai (Wind Style: Falling Petal Dance)
Chakra Cost:15(+3)
Damage Points:30(+5 for each addition wind vortex)
Description: User creates a vortex of wind that can be shaped into an average sized ball to be thrown towards the opponent or a spiraling jets stream that can pushed to blow away medium sized objects.

It`s really easy.
You create them in your hands, btw.