System001

Legendary
Kin
6,209💸
Kumi
10,911💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For those of you who aren't aware of who Erzo is, he is a proud middle-aged black man who joined NB in the middle of 2011.
Erzo has been a valued member of our community for years; well liked by all, a helper of newcomers, the realest of ninjas, a true hero of the RP and, most importantly, a friend who has consistently put up with my shit for the past 8 years.
But you see, dear denizens of NB, despite being extremely nice Erzo is actually a tragic character;

He is a Broke Boi

If you click on the Kumi add-on beneath his name, it doesn't even come up with money. It just says broke.
If you open his inventory, it says broke.
His recent CJ trades? That shit says broke, too.

Erzo is a man of pride, so he would never complain, much less think such things himself.

But, as I'm sure many of you are already aware, I am a shameless, unscrupulous and high-handed individual, so where Erzo will not, I will.

So here ye here ye, I say unto you, Ninjas of NB, how can you allow such an injustice to stand?

How could you allow such misfortune to befall a true ninja of ninjas?
Has Erzo not helped you?
Has Erzo not put smiles on your faces?
Has Erzo not cried for you?
Has Erzo not risked his life, and battled for you?

Now is the time to stop, and instead of asking what Erzo can do for you, as you have all been doing for these many years, ask what you can do for Erzo.

Thus, I open the Fund Erzo Campaign.

Because if anyone deserves Kumi, it's our good friend Erzo.
_______

Also, @Hokusai, you will stand trial later on for your bad faith against Erzo's generosity.