Favorite Straw Hat member? (Except Luffy)

Will Straw Hat member do you miss?(Luffy not included)

• Zoro

Votes: 16 66.7%
  • Franky

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Brook

• Chopper

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Usopp

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Robin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nami

• Sanji

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters

Valkyria

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think I'll use this sub-section to make a thread for once. Well it was only created a week ago or so :)

Our beloved 9 crew members are currently all on different parts of the Grand Line waiting to be re-united with each other. Although the WG/Marines/Warlords vs Whitebeard+Allies/Luffy+Allies is interesting, the longer it goes, the longer we wait patiently for the hilarious antics and dynamic of the Straw Hats.

So which of the members except Luffy, are you anxious to see in the storyline again?

For me it would be it would be Chopper. I miss the little blue nose and the way he believes the lies of others. I just miss the way they all interact with each other tbh.

You must be registered for see images

Valkyria

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So much love for Zoro. Luffy needs his right hand man to bust him pirates up :D I wonder what his reaction will be once he learns that Mihawk challenged him. I also what Sanji's reaction will be once he find that the great Empress Hancock is all over him. The reunion can't come soon enough.

+luffy+

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
hey guys you forgot about
suuuuuuuppppeeerrrrrrr frankyyyyyyyyyyy

i want to see what he is doin in vegapunks lab

Last edited:

Mugiwara

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I so cant wait for this war to get over and for strawhats to get to new world, and yea, ofc zoro... zoro is the best after luffy..

Btw, Luffy is almost at shabondy now, remember that Marine HQ were near shabondy.
So he just gotto wait for the others, meanwhile, he can learn about haki from hancock, if she doesnt die or rayleigh.

Last edited:

Valkyria

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
hey guys you forgot about
suuuuuuuppppeeerrrrrrr frankyyyyyyyyyyy

i want to see what he is doin in vegapunks lab
His upgrade out of all the Strawhats is probably the most interesting and potential the greatest. He will have access to the first lab of the world's current smartest brain. Who knows how massive an upgrade he is going to get.

I so cant wait for this war to get over and for strawhats to get to new world, and yea, ofc zoro... zoro is the best after luffy..

Btw, Luffy is almost at shabondy now, remember that Marine HQ were near shabondy.
So he just gotto wait for the others, meanwhile, he can learn about haki from hancock, if she doesnt die or rayleigh.
Didn't Robin get pushed back the furthest? Unfortunately it's going to take ages for them to met up. It will awesome when they do though. I predict plently of emotion :D

i know that. you moron :p

i was just mourning for ace absency....can't i?:D
Not a smart thing to say there ;)

zoro is the man
and nami omg *faints*
Nami needs more love around here :pwease: