Don Roberto

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Title says it all , whats your favorite Skyrim quote from a NPC ?
It can be any NPC , from any quest line or faction.
But please before posting anything that could spoil other characters gameplay , tag your post with spoiler option. Oh and also feel free to ask any question about Skyrim.

My personal favorites:
''Another wanderer, here to lick my father's boots. Good job.'' - Jarls son (Whiterun)
''No lollygagging.'' - Any random city guard.
''Let me guess , someone stole your sweet roll?'' - This one gets me every time:D - any random city guard.
''I got to thinking... maybe I'm the Dragonborn and I just dont know it yet.'' City guards or ''My cousin's out fighting dragons and what do I get? Guard duty.'' that one is hella funny, or the one about Alikr warriors "Have you seen those warriors from Hammerfell? They got curved swords. Curved. Swords.'' the voice acting of that guy is briliant. =DD

Anyways share yours. :)

Last edited:

Don Roberto

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yes it does of course they stop saying that or any thing in general after you kill them all
"The security in Whiterun is terrible. Shameful is what it is, really.'' Thats what he said. lol
--------------------------------------------
Dragonborn: "Do you have any arrows that are effective against Dragons?"
Fihada: "Why of course. And will you also be needing a bow that shoots rainbows? Or perhaps a quiver that dispenses beer?"

Last edited:

Jack Spicer

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I ****ing love the guards xd

The sweet roll quote is my favorite, aswell as the "Maybe I'm dragonborn" one. That guy's voice is just perfect.

I love anything Cicero and J'zargo say pretty much.

The Dark Elf at the College of Winterhold, Brelyna Maryon: "I'm a mage, not a pawn broker" when you exchange weapons/items with her. I don't know why I like it so much. It's a little smartelic, but cool.

Don Roberto

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I ****ing love the guards xd

The sweet roll quote is my favorite, aswell as the "Maybe I'm dragonborn" one. That guy's voice is just perfect.

I love anything Cicero and J'zargo say pretty much.

The Dark Elf at the College of Winterhold, Brelyna Maryon: "I'm a mage, not a pawn broker" when you exchange weapons/items with her. I don't know why I like it so much. It's a little smartelic, but cool.
About the exchange..I don't like Lydias annoying tone when she says ''I'm swooorn to carry your burden...'' Just bah.