Favorite ever Naruto Shippuuden episode?

RinneBlitz

Veteran
Kin
68💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Evening guys, title says it all. ^^ My all time favorite episode of Shippuuden is 256. It may sound strange to some, many would say 322, but 256 was really inspiring. I remember how excited I was back in the day, I didn't even watch the preview after 255 and wasn't reading the manga back then so I had no idea that major events like the gathering of the shinobi forces, the Edo Tensei and stuff would happen all at once. So which episode is your favorite guys?

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke vs killer b... that’s probably my most rewatched episode, after seeing the gulf of difference between sasuke and the rest of the k11, watching him get worked like that was amazing, and not at all as a slight against sasuke, I just find it an amazingly choreographed fight.
Oh! And the episode called “sprinting lightning” or whatever, it’s the ep where sasuke faces off against ay. The moments from where sasuke infiltrates to where he gets to a point of “**** my team and not killing” that I thought where pretty well done with what we got imo