Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

"An Eternal Adventure"

Fairy Tail Zer0 Manga Chapter 13 Discussion

Discuss Fairy Tail Zer0 Manga 13 here

BEGIN READING FAIRY TAIL ZER0 NOW!!

Please remember to rate this final chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

milkydean

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
good chapter,so yuriy died young? i wonder what happened, i think hades learning black magic was related to yuriy's death
and what happened to mavis? that was blackened, something that we will know about in the latest arc

Memento Mori

Legendary
Kin
102💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Liked the chapter Cover.

So Geoffrey is the one who started 'Phantom Lord' Guild. This spin off is really the best one and the narration is just genius. This spin off fitted well into the main story.

Awesome Series.

The art of Natsu and Asuka was drawn by Chiba Tetsuya, an author of Ashita no Joe Manga.

So Yuriy got married during the second trade war and died in x700, 4 years after his son was born. Now who is God Serena?.

Zee Seh

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The part blackened about Mavis' death really got on my nerves, Yuriy dying at an early age(again suspicious).
Anyways, this spinoff was prolly the best one, right in them feel :'D

Acnologia..

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Great ending for the Zero spinoff, i still think there is a possibility that Yuriy could still be God Serena ( Maybe Zeref found his body and made a Demon possess him).

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,801💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Too bad the spin-off has ended and I loved that already from its founding Phantom Lord and Fairy Tail were archenemies.

Year X700 - Death of Yuri Dreyar

I hope this at least makes people more critical about this all "Yuri is Serena" stuff =/

V h o

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Overall good mini series, added to the main series nicely. Precht probably began learning black magic to bring the dead, Mavis(?) and yuri back to life. Woodrow probably disagreed and they had a falling out leading to both of them going separate ways. Or perhaps Precht just wanted more power. Eh mysterious ending is mysterious :mad:_@:

Relostar Devil

Regular
Kin
326💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ahhhhh...... Fairy Tail ZERO ended quickly, i didn't know that it was a short spinoff... I really like this story, it makes me sad.:T_T::NO:

As for Mavis death i think she fought zeref during second trade war and learned about his intents and died. And yuriy prepared himself for 3 years to fight him to get revenge but also got killed. It makes sense, thats why zeref and mavis were looking at each other angrily during S-Rank arc on tenryubitto island on their first encounter.