Legendary
Kin
2,963💸
Kumi
1,733💴
Trait Points
20⚔️
You must be registered to see images
With Juuchi Yosamu on his side, Sengi made it to his destination. It would have seemed that a few folk have possibly had the same idea that Sengi had as well. “Hmm did they come to fight the Dojo Master as well. The one with the two swords is wearing garments similar to that of people from back home in the old country. The other is just odd looking...“ He thought to himself. Continuing to look around he would then noticed a fourth person sitting on the sidelines as if he was waiting for his turn to fight next. “Ahh! So this is a sparing match between you all!” He would say aloud in hopes that the man on the sidelines would respond.
As Gama stepped back outside from the dojo and was watching/practicing the movements he saw, he noted a white haired individual approach the scene and survey the situation. Gama wasn't one to judge purely off appearance, but the guy had an odd similarity to Gama in a way. And the sword on his hip.... It was radiating its own presence to say the least.

At this point Gama noticed the individual speak to him directly, seemingly; So he responded...

"Seems more than a sparring match to me.... There's alotta casualties already... And that Dojo leader Isshin doesn't seem too pleased... This may very well be a fight till death. But that's there business. I indeed want to spar which ever one of those swordsman is more promising...."

Gama let off a little smirk before throwing the basic sword to the side and putting both hands on his famous weapons, without drawing them..

"From your tone, ima assume you're here for the same eh? Hueheuheueue"

• Wow
Reactions: Squidy and Inashi

Inashi

Regular
Kin
267💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Status
"Seems more than a sparring match to me.... There's alotta casualties already... And that Dojo leader Isshin doesn't seem too pleased... This may very well be a fight till death. But that's there business. I indeed want to spar which ever one of those swordsman is more promising...”
The Man had responded to Sengi‘s question. This led Sengi to question what happened prior to this fight. He had many more questions but the man had tossed a sword to the side and begun to speak once more before Sengi could utter a word.

"From your tone, ima assume you're here for the same eh? Hueheuheueue"
”Actually I had hear rumors that the Isshin Dojo taught a sword style that was derived from a style that is native to my homeland. I wanted to spar with Isshin himself to compare out two styles and possibly learn something new that I can incorporate into my Jigen-Ryu”

Sengi said this as he walked towards the man. The man gave off a sort of familiar vibe to Sengi. Maybe the Man is someone Sengi knew within a past life who knows. Whatever the reason Sengi didn’t feel any threat from this man as of now.

“By the way, I’m Sengi Muramasa... And you are?”

jagged

Kin
392💸
Kumi
75💴
Trait Points
60⚔️

Developmental Week I Results

The Plot Points Center Around the Growth of the Characters. Never Focused On Non-Relating Matters, the Plot Point Caters to the Training - Goals - Conflicts a Character Undergoes within the One Piece World. The Actions Taken Must be Dedicated to Your Character Growing.
  • Mira and Buddha has Gained Nothing.
  • Gama has Gained Five [5] Trait Points.
  • Reiju has Gained Five [5] Trait Points.
  • Pitou has Gained Five [5] Trait Points.
  • Sengi has Gained Five [5] Trait Points.
  • Mayuri has Gained Five [5] Trait Points and 200,000 Bounty. An Extended Exploration Point will be Made Detailing Your Consequences.

Exploration Week II Commences...

From this Point Onward, the Thread has Reverted Back to an Exploration Plot Point

Last edited by a moderator:

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
2,963💸
Kumi
1,733💴
Trait Points
20⚔️
The Man had responded to Sengi‘s question. This led Sengi to question what happened prior to this fight. He had many more questions but the man had tossed a sword to the side and begun to speak once more before Sengi could utter a word.

”Actually I had hear rumors that the Isshin Dojo taught a sword style that was derived from a style that is native to my homeland. I wanted to spar with Isshin himself to compare out two styles and possibly learn something new that I can incorporate into my Jigen-Ryu”

Sengi said this as he walked towards the man. The man gave off a sort of familiar vibe to Sengi. Maybe the Man is someone Sengi knew within a past life who knows. Whatever the reason Sengi didn’t feel any threat from this man as of now.

“By the way, I’m Sengi Muramasa... And you are?”
Gama listened to Sengi speak and was relieved to see yet another seemingly promising swordsman on this Island. He was gripping the hilts of his swords harder and harder but eventually loosened his grip and relaxed. They were both here to face the Dojo leader, so was no point in starting unnecessary battles; Though Gama admittedly was curious about the man's skill...

"Heuheueh. So you like to implement new things into your style also? Reminds me of how my family works!"

Gama would approach Sengi and reach his fist out to bump fists with the acquaintance as he introduced himself..

"I'm Gama Kurogane by the way! I was raised within a Dojo myself. The Skypean dojo of Ogame Ryu. My family invented a sword style centuries ago, and each generation incorporates their own art within it. My style is said to be the greatest of the school since my father introduced his. Right now I am a soldier for the Revolutionary army, but I use the traveling opportunities to seek the worlds best swordsmen to test my style against them.. Heueheuheueu"

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
890💸
Kumi
123💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Finding no one within the Dojo, Zero found himself outside once again, following the sounds of what appeared to be a fierce battle. Zero felt as if a stone had lodged itself in his throat. The sight of the students' bodies, strewn about the ground, had stopped the Marine dead in his tracks. Zero remained invisible. His instincts, drilled into him and sharpened by his father's training, prevented panic from burgeoning beyond a flicker. His eyes darted around. Information, attention to the details, awareness. These were the differences between survival and failure.
Zero's eyes focused on the battle happening before him. Isshin seemed to be engaged with two other individuals. Two more watched from the sidelines, conversing with each other. Were they also assailants? Zero didn't recognize them as students from his time at the Dojo. He dismissed the notion that they were new students, given their apparent lack of concern at the slain students before them. Zero remained close to the wall when he heard one of the men speak.

Gama listened to Sengi speak and was relieved to see yet another seemingly promising swordsman on this Island. He was gripping the hilts of his swords harder and harder but eventually loosened his grip and relaxed. They were both here to face the Dojo leader, so was no point in starting unnecessary battles; Though Gama admittedly was curious about the man's skill...

"Heuheueh. So you like to implement new things into your style also? Reminds me of how my family works!"

Gama would approach Sengi and reach his fist out to bump fists with the acquaintance as he introduced himself..

"I'm Gama Kurogane by the way! I was raised within a Dojo myself. The Skypean dojo of Ogame Ryu. My family invented a sword style centuries ago, and each generation incorporates their own art within it. My style is said to be the greatest of the school since my father introduced his. Right now I am a soldier for the Revolutionary army, but I use the traveling opportunities to seek the worlds best swordsmen to test my style against them.. Heueheuheueu"
Revolutionaries.

Anger filled Zero. He knew that the Revolutionary Army had been a rising enemy of the World Government. He never imagined, however, that they would commit to such pointless slaughter. He pushed his doubts from his mind. Criminals were criminals.

Zero grit his teeth and began to advance as silently as he could, keeping his footsteps quieter than the battle in play. He extended the index finger of his right hand and thrust it directly into the side of Gama's eye socket once he was within striking distance, piercing through his skull and striking the eyeball. Immediately after delivering the attack, Zero pulled his hand back and delivered another Finger Pistol, this time aiming to strike Gama in the throat.

Spending one Attack Card with G-Rank Shigan attached and Assassin trait to attack Gama's eye, reducing his DEX by two points per Assassin Trait. Spending one more Attack Card with free-form Shigan attached again to deliver a second attack to Gama's throat.

Name: Shigan
Martial Art: Rokushiki
Type: Offensive
Scale: Self
Description: this technique focuses on close-quarter combat and involves the character piercing targets with their finger with very high speed. The wound caused is often remarked to being like a bullet wound. This Style Technique Grants the Free-Form Version the Raw Power Keyword.

Note: After Activating this Style Technique Once, the Character Can Perform Shigan For the Rest of the Battle via Spending Attacks Cards Only - this Style Technique Not Required Anymore. The Rank of Activation will Determine the Rank of the Free-Form Versions.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Shady Doctor

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
2,963💸
Kumi
1,733💴
Trait Points
20⚔️
Finding no one within the Dojo, Zero found himself outside once again, following the sounds of what appeared to be a fierce battle. Zero felt as if a stone had lodged itself in his throat. The sight of the students' bodies, strewn about the ground, had stopped the Marine dead in his tracks. Zero remained invisible. His instincts, drilled into him and sharpened by his father's training, prevented panic from burgeoning beyond a flicker. His eyes darted around. Survey the scene. Information, attention to the details, awareness. These were the differences between survival and failure. Life and death.

Zero's eyes focused on the battle happening before him. Isshin, the Dojo's master, seemed to be engaged with two other individuals. Two more watched from the sidelines, conversing with each other. Were they also assailants? Zero didn't recognize them as students from his time at the Dojo. He dismissed the notion that they were new students, given their apparent lack of concern at the slain students before them. Zero remained close to the wall, moving as silently as he could to get closer, when he heard one of the men finally speak.

Revolutionaries.

Anger filled Zero. The Marine inhaled sharply once, then immediately focused his mind to control his breathing once more. So that's what was happening. Zero knew, of course, that the Revolutionary Army had been a rising enemy of the World Government. He never imagined, however, that they would commit to such pointless slaughter. He pushed his doubts from his mind. Pirates, Revolutionaries, assassins. It was apparent that the difference didn't matter. Criminals were criminals, as they would always be.

Zero grit his teeth and began to advance as silently as he could, keeping his footsteps quieter than the battle in play. Resolve filled his chest as he extended the index finger of his right hand and thrust it directly into the side of Gama's eye socket once he was within striking distance. The fierce attack would serve to blind the Revolutionary's eye, piercing through his skull and striking the eyeball. Immediately after delivering the attack, Zero pulled his hand back and delivered another Finger Pistol, this time aiming to strike Gama in the throat.

Spending one Attack Card with G-Rank Shigan attached and Assassin trait to attack Gama's eye, reducing his DEX by two points per Assassin Trait. Spending one more Attack Card with free-form Shigan attached again to deliver a second attack to Gama's throat.

Name: Shigan
Martial Art: Rokushiki
Type: Offensive
Description: this technique focuses on close-quarter combat and involves the character piercing targets with their finger with very high speed. The wound caused is often remarked to being like a bullet wound. This Style Technique Grants the Free-Form Version the Raw Power Keyword.

Note: After Activating this Style Technique Once, the Character Can Perform Shigan For the Rest of the Battle via Spending Attacks Cards Only - this Style Technique Not Required Anymore. The Rank of Activation will Determine the Rank of the Free-Form Versions.
Lemme hit you up chief

Funnyavery3

Kin
339💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
35⚔️
Mayuri contemplated his plan of action to proceed as the gas had cleared in the room by now.
You must be registered to see images

"Hmm it would be wise to gain some intel first on my test subjects before proceeding."

The front door behind him would open. Men with similar look to the bandits would step in. Some carried what seemed like groceries. It seemed like they were a leftover group that were sent to get groceries. They looked and saw the death and destruction riddled in the area. The men appeared mad and distraught as they drew their swords.

"Who the **** are you? Answer me!"

"Me? Well I am the glorious scientist that is conducting research and intel. And these are...I mean were...my test subjects. I thought of them useless but I could've asked them some questions...a grave error on my part. But here y'all are!"

Mayuri would smile sadistically as he drew his sword

"I'll make sure to keep some of you alive for questioning...however I only need for you to be able to talk. So everything else... such as your arms and legs...won't be necessary. Hahaha!!!"

Apriori

Regular
Kin
2,063💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
65⚔️

Exploration Week III Results

The Plot Points Center Around the Average Life of the Characters. Never Focused On the Small, Irrelevant Things – the Plot Point Caters to the Actions a Character Performs While Embarking Any Island ( City, Town, etc ) within the One Piece World.
  • Nobody has Earned the Standard Rewarding.

Exploration Week IV Commences...

From this Point Onward, the Thread has Reverted Back to an Exploration Plot Point

Reactions: Inashi

Apriori

Regular
Kin
2,063💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
65⚔️
Before Shunsui ventured towards the market places, the samurai thought it would be smart to fool the remaining bandits into revealing themselves. He needed a lead to locate their base of operations. Randomly questioning the island’s people, especially without knowing whom was associated with the bandits, was counterproductive. Shunsui began to search the pockets of the slain bandits, searching for a Den Den Mushi. During his time, away from Wano, the samurai had grown accustomed to the snail communicators. If the lazy samurai could discover one amongst them, he would aim to set up a meeting to eliminate the need to investigate.

Staff Request: Attempting to Locate a Den Den Mushi ( I Did Not Want To Powerplay Any NPC Possessing a Snail Communicator )

Word Count: 102​

Reactions: Inashi

DoT_Narrator2

Kin
98💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Exploration Week III Results

The Plot Points Center Around the Average Life of the Characters. Never Focused On the Small, Irrelevant Things – the Plot Point Caters to the Actions a Character Performs While Embarking Any Island ( City, Town, etc ) within the One Piece World.
  • Nobody has Earned the Standard Rewarding.

Exploration Week V Commences...

From this Point Onward, the Thread is an Exploration Plot Point

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
2,963💸
Kumi
1,733💴
Trait Points
20⚔️
Fresh off of the ship he had stolen from the men whom had kept him in captivity, Godrick could be seen making his way to a specific area within Shimotsuki island. Specifically he would be making his way deep into what is known as "Janku".

Janku wasn't a very favorable place for most, but for a merchant such as Godrick himself, Janku would prove to be the perfect place for him to be right now. After a while of searching deeper and deeper into Janku, Godrick found himself in an area that was made into a black market. Wasting no time at all and knowing exactly what he came for, Godrick entered a spot where they were selling and trading weaponry; Though the self proclaimed Mink boy was here to make his own deals. Taking one of his personal blades from his hip, he'd sit the sword down on the table and speak to the dark figure on the opposing side.

"I'd like to get this bad boy off my hands... Pretty sure the rare nature of it should get me a bag! It goes by Excalibur, but be careful even touching her; She'll most likely kill most whom aren't worthy. Any way, if you will accept it at this shop, I'll just take my earnings and be on my way..."

Godrick would then take his gains and head off to the capital of the island. He had heard rumors of a swordsman he'd like to personally see.

Officially selling Excalibur (Great grade sgs) to the market.

Squidy

Regular
Kin
1,412💸
Kumi
2,480💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Fresh off of the ship he had stolen from the men whom had kept him in captivity, Godrick could be seen making his way to a specific area within Shimotsuki island. Specifically he would be making his way deep into what is known as "Janku".

Janku wasn't a very favorable place for most, but for a merchant such as Godrick himself, Janku would prove to be the perfect place for him to be right now. After a while of searching deeper and deeper into Janku, Godrick found himself in an area that was made into a black market. Wasting no time at all and knowing exactly what he came for, Godrick entered a spot where they were selling and trading weaponry; Though the self proclaimed Mink boy was here to make his own deals. Taking one of his personal blades from his hip, he'd sit the sword down on the table and speak to the dark figure on the opposing side.

"I'd like to get this bad boy off my hands... Pretty sure the rare nature of it should get me a bag! It goes by Nozarashi, but be careful even touching her; She'll most likely kill most whom aren't worthy. Any way, if you will accept it at this shop, I'll just take my earnings and be on my way..."

Godrick would then take his gains and head off to the capital of the island. He had heard rumors of a swordsman he'd like to personally see.

Officially selling Nozarashi (supreme grade sgs) to the market.
Several marines stood before a taller figure, light blue hued in skin tone, who stood seemingly indifferent before the unit. He was draped in all white with a touch of black leopard mink fur on his open jacket's upper border. Way sharper than the men who stood before him. As the party relayed their d aily reports of island activities to their superior, he on the other hand puffed on a cigar while listening.

"Officer!!" The party said in unison.

"Salute down..." He nonchalantly responded while exhaling smoke in their faces.

"There hasn't been much change going on the island since the last report sir! Even with the pass events of Dawn islands, things seem to be normal around the island!"

"Tsch! How bemusing. I'd of luv to show one of 'em hooligans a think or two about a real Don!"

"That's right sir! Although, my investigation has allowed me to narrow down the lead on this island's black market district, Janku!"

"Owwwwwwhe, has it now, interesting!? Tell me more??"

"Yes sir! I've narrowed it down to a location Southwest called Janku! It's quite a large place, but if we branch off we might be able to cover more distance!"

"Nice idea. I'll take it!" The larger marine says as he continually puffs his cigar in his subordinates faces. "Men, spread out and cover the area called Janku! We'll meet back before evening!"

"Yes sir!" The party answers in unison along with a hand salute.

Now separated the taller, superior marine, named Kenichi, would make his way Southwest towards the heart of Janku in hopes of findings its Black Market.

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
2,963💸
Kumi
1,733💴
Trait Points
20⚔️
Several marines stood before a taller figure, light blue hued in skin tone, who stood seemingly indifferent before the unit. He was draped in all white with a touch of black leopard mink fur on his open jacket's upper border. Way sharper than the men who stood before him. As the party relayed their d aily reports of island activities to their superior, he on the other hand puffed on a cigar while listening.

"Officer!!" The party said in unison.

"Salute down..." He nonchalantly responded while exhaling smoke in their faces.

"There hasn't been much change going on the island since the last report sir! Even with the pass events of Dawn islands, things seem to be normal around the island!"

"Tsch! How bemusing. I'd of luv to show one of 'em hooligans a think or two about a real Don!"

"That's right sir! Although, my investigation has allowed me to narrow down the lead on this island's black market district, Janku!"

"Owwwwwwhe, has it now, interesting!? Tell me more??"

"Yes sir! I've narrowed it down to a location Southwest called Janku! It's quite a large place, but if we branch off we might be able to cover more distance!"

"Nice idea. I'll take it!" The larger marine says as he continually puffs his cigar in his subordinates faces. "Men, spread out and cover the area called Janku! We'll meet back before evening!"

"Yes sir!" The party answers in unison along with a hand salute.

Now separated the taller, superior marine, named Kenichi, would make his way Southwest towards the heart of Janku in hopes of findings its Black Market.
As Godrick was making his way back from the depths of Janku, he'd hear the babblings of men in the distance, thus prompting him to take a more stealthy approach to the way he moved. Having deeply wooded surroundings, it made it pretty easy for Godrick to quietly creep closer to the men in question.

"Marines?! What the hell are they doing near Janku? Tch. Can't have them finding that market to be honest. That damned world government would be on the come up with some of the stuff available there.."

After having the inner dialogue with himself, Godrick scoffs under his breath before stepping out of the brushes and revealing himself.

"I always hated you domesticated pigs... I mean, look at the shit you guys wear. Hueheuehueheu"

The young pirate would then draw his beloved blade from his hip and proceed to blitz the low ranked fodder marines, killing them all within moments; Though there was a unique touch to each corpse. Each one was charred to no recognition, leaving only a burnt corpse and small remnants of their leashes (marin outfits).

Now standing in a field of dead marines, Godrick continues to walk in the direction he was originally heading, sword dragging behind as he held it in his right hand.

As he is walking he sees a massive figure in the distance, and as he gets closer and closer it became clear he was a fishman of some sort. Seeing the outfit that could've easily matched the marines, Godrick speaks to the behemoth.

"Sigh.... You with those scum back there????"

• Sad
Reactions: Squidy

Squidy

Regular
Kin
1,412💸
Kumi
2,480💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
As Godrick was making his way back from the depths of Janku, he'd hear the babblings of men in the distance, thus prompting him to take a more stealthy approach to the way he moved. Having deeply wooded surroundings, it made it pretty easy for Godrick to quietly creep closer to the men in question.

"Marines?! What the hell are they doing near Janku? Tch. Can't have them finding that market to be honest. That damned world government would be on the come up with some of the stuff available there.."

After having the inner dialogue with himself, Godrick scoffs under his breath before stepping out of the brushes and revealing himself.

"I always hated you domesticated pigs... I mean, look at the shit you guys wear. Hueheuehueheu"

The young pirate would then draw his beloved blade from his hip and proceed to blitz the low ranked fodder marines, killing them all within moments; Though there was a unique touch to each corpse. Each one was charred to no recognition, leaving only a burnt corpse and small remnants of their leashes (marin outfits).

Now standing in a field of dead marines, Godrick continues to walk in the direction he was originally heading, sword dragging behind as he held it in his right hand.

As he is walking he sees a massive figure in the distance, and as he gets closer and closer it became clear he was a fishman of some sort. Seeing the outfit that could've easily matched the marines, Godrick speaks to the behemoth.

"Sigh.... You with those scum back there????"
As time came to rendezvous with his squad Kenichi smelt the nauseating aroma of cooking meat in the air, but what was dispiriting was the fact that he also picked up on the scent of his comrades without seeing them around. A lone person walked towards him without stopping as he uttered some words. Short and dark in complexion, the dangerous boy wore a boar's hide around his torso. Kenichi would re-lite his cigar that manages to lose its flame before moving to keep his distance from this mysterious person holding a bloody blade.

Staying at a 10 meter distance from a potential foe, the Fishman exhales deeply letting out a large cloud of smoke before putting his cigar back in mouth. Visually confirming that his comrade's were dead, the officer also confirmed the mysterious man's allegiance.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk..... You do know any meat without the blood still within it is just a waste right!?" He says answering the seemingly younger person in an aggressive tone. "......Also, those scum over there were good, honest men. And for that, I've got to kick your scrawny little ass!" The Don ends, once more exhaling a cloud of smoke.

"Any last words bud!?"

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
2,963💸
Kumi
1,733💴
Trait Points
20⚔️
As time came to rendezvous with his squad Kenichi smelt the nauseating aroma of cooking meat in the air, but what was dispiriting was the fact that he also picked up on the scent of his comrades without seeing them around. A lone person walked towards him without stopping as he uttered some words. Short and dark in complexion, the dangerous boy wore a boar's hide around his torso. Kenichi would re-lite his cigar that manages to lose its flame before moving to keep his distance from this mysterious person holding a bloody blade.

Staying at a 10 meter distance from a potential foe, the Fishman exhales deeply letting out a large cloud of smoke before putting his cigar back in mouth. Visually confirming that his comrade's were dead, the officer also confirmed the mysterious man's allegiance.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk..... You do know any meat without the blood still within it is just a waste right!?" He says answering the seemingly younger person in an aggressive tone. "......Also, those scum over there were good, honest men. And for that, I've got to kick your scrawny little ass!" The Don ends, once more exhaling a cloud of smoke.

"Any last words bud!?"
As the fishman spoke to Godrick, confirming that he was indeed a military dog, the Mink boy continued to close the distance between the two. The nonchalant strides towards the fishman soon became a full sprint in which Godrick used to get within close proximity.

"Scrawny? I'll literally beat the shit out of you big dog. Tch."

The words are thrown at the marine as the drug sword is swung upwards (using his right hand) to perform a vertical slash at the man's torso. The slash being drug against the ground first, would cause the ground along its path to be ignited and set on fire, which would also happen to the man once he is struck with the blade; Not only slicing his torso open but also setting him ablaze. Following the initial slash, Godrick jerked his blade back downwards in such a way that he'd perform another slash that cut the marine from his left shoulder down across his torso.

"Burn like the rest of them."

Moves Used:

Name: Waltz of Ra
Sword Style: Kitsunebi-Ryu
Type: Offensive | Defensive
Description: Wielding either one or multiple swords, the character performs a flurry of strikes in quick succession at various angles ( or repeated angles ). Each strike can cause the target to ignite.

Items Used:

Item Name: Nozarashi
Item Grade: Meito | Famous Weapon | Supreme Grade
Item Perk(s):
  • Grants the Overwhelm Keyword to Projectile Related Style Techniques and Free-Form Actions.
  • Grants the Absolute Keyword to Overwhelm Keyword.
  • +6 Damage Points to Style Techniques and Free-Form Actions.
Item Description: Nozarashi is a Meito forged in the country of Wano and has been valued as a Supreme Grade Famous weapon. Praised for its light weight, the blade is much longer than a standard katana, roughly the size of a nodachi, with a long guard that extends inward from its center – like a shinai. The hilt is white, though most of it is wrapped in bandages, as is his sword’s sheath. The blade itself seems worn down and chipped away, giving it a rigid look to it, though it maintains a high level of cutting potential. Being cursed in nature, Nozarashi is hot tempered and very violent.
Consequence: When using Nozarashi without the Proper Attribute Points to wield it, the character suffers an extra stamina penalty ( x2 the Stamina Drain ) for each Style Technique or Free-Form Action.

Sword Style:

Sword Style Name: Kitsunebi-Ryu
Sword Style Bonus: Sword Style Related Style Techniques and/or Free-Form Actions the Ignite Keyword.
Sword Style Description: Kitsunebi-Ryu is a swordsmanship developed by Arthur Boyle. This unique swordsmanship that allows the practitioner to generate, attack with, and cut through fire. An uncanny ability, this sword style is designed to attack advantage of the speed and force behind each sword strike to cause instances of ignition related combustion.

Sword Style Breakdown: Whenever the character performs a sword strike of this style, their movements can cause the blade to ignite by clashing against a surface whether it be the air – ground – physical body via friction. This results in the production of flames in numerous ways and the ability to cut through fire as well. This ability allows the character to nullify fire related targets of equal and lower rank ( or theoretical rank ).

☼ TRAITS ☼

Archetype: Sentinel
Persona(s): Eccentric | Nonchalant
Persona Trait(s): Merchant
Physique Trait(s):
Haki Trait(s): Color of Conquerors
Extraordinary Trait(s): Swordsman

☼ ATTRIBUTES ☼

Power: 2
Intelligent: 1
Defense: 1
Agility: 6
Dexterity: 6
Technique: 2

3 2 Attack Cards | 3 Block Cards | 3 Dodge Cards | 3 Support Cards

| 1 Attack card used |

HP: 12

Stamina: 120 - 10

Squidy

Regular
Kin
1,412💸
Kumi
2,480💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Arriving From [x]
Panting as he tried to catch his breath, Kenichi walked over to his downed opponent as he relit his cigar which outed during the heat of battle. Now standing over him, he intently stared. "Apart of me wants to rip you to shreds for what you did to those men...... They were fathers, sons, spouses, but I wouldn't be any better if I passed my own judgment on you, when you can be the same." Taking a moment he exhales a cloud of smoke before continuing. "I remembered you saying you had a reason for doing the things you did, and I'm interested in hearing it out. In the future..... find me and spit your justice to me man to man. Until then tho... get use to facing three walls and some bars you little shit!" Ending his speech Kenichi grabs the dark hued man by the back of his neck and picks him up off of the ground. He would then make his way back to a small Marine outpost where the man would serve out his sentence.

"Shit!! Now I gotta do this damn paperwork!!"

• Haha

DoT_Narrator2

Kin
98💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Exploration Week V Results

• Godrick has Successfully Sold a Great Grade Weapon and Earned 60,000,000 Beli.
  • Godrick has Earned a 200,000 Beli Bounty
  • Kenichi Earned 250,000 Beli.

Exploration Week VI Commences...

From this Point Onward, the Thread is Still an Exploration Plot Point

Last edited:

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
2,963💸
Kumi
1,733💴
Trait Points
20⚔️
After being defeated, Godrick laid in the opening with his sword tightly clenched in his hand.

"Sheesh, all that shit talk and I lost. Sigh. Guess I gotta step it up. I'll never reach 'Greatest' heights if I can't even fend off the world government. Tch."

After recovering a bit, the young swordsman revisited the black market, but this time it was to make purchases that would further help his development. He'd get there and pick up a single breath dial, and 2 basic swords; One with a white hilt and one with a purple hilt.

With his shit gathered and his money stacked a bit, Godrick goes to his boat and sets sail for a new island; Kano Country.

Purchasing:

Breath Dial (X1)
Bladed Weaponry [ D-Grade Quality ] (X2)

-290,000 from my beli