Mirai

Supreme
Kin
1,013💸
Kumi
10,219💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Mirabelle laughed at everyone’s reaction to her sudden…roughness with the tigress, but the news of Pitou wanting to venture back to her home of Zou was a bit…saddening. She was just starting to like the mink too, but it seems her heart was set on something else. She would turn to Pitou as she waved good bye too. “It’s nice to have met you Pitou, I’ll be sure to visit Zou once I get back to the Grand Line for sure!” she said. Once the mink was out of sight, she pondered on what “friend” of hers Pitou was talking about but she would direct her attention back to V in than instance. “Right…Skye here is my little kitty. Raised her since she was born, but we got separated on our venture from Amazon Lily to East Blue. I wondered where she was but I knew she could handle herself out there until we meet again…but also about that…why I was thinking about too” she said laying against Skye. “Why don’t we officially make a crew…I know I was all guns blazing about joining the Osiris Pirates, but I decided that’s kind of boring now…why not make a name for ourselves in our own way. I just couldn’t put a name to us yet…if it was gonna be a female only crew, I thought maybe the Belladonna Pirates” she suggested to V.

Reactions: Shady Doctor

Cayenne

Kin
71💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
You must be registered to see images

It definitely would be an adjustment to not having Pitou around but she trusted the minks judgement. They knew what they were doing and knowing that they would pass a friend along their way was very kind. V’s arms began to fold as she looked to the not-so-wild animal. Well, as long as Mirabelle kept it under control, she supposed that she would be able to tolerate it. “You both got separated? I wonder how long this little fellow has been out and about by it’s own then? You must have taught it well if it’s made it this long.”

She began to blink in confusion at the mention of being in a crew. The irony of it all; starting by infiltrating pirate’s to becoming one herself and then even being offered a crew position. Her father definitely would have some questions were he still alive.At this point, all of them were wanted men and their alliance so far had been pretty successful. Perhaps it wouldn’t be too bad of an idea.

“Being a pirate crew will definitely cause some trouble along the way. As long as everyone understands the consequences of this level of piracy, then I suppose I can’t oppose that. Though the name could use some work. Not to mention we don’t exactly have a ship. We can get to that when we get to it.”
@Mirai

jagged

Kin
449💸
Kumi
84💴
Trait Points
45⚔️
Things had really shaken up back on dawn island, chaos ensued in every corner and Justin was in the thick of it as he always planned to be however some things had become glaringly clear to him over his course of adventures. "I need a crew and one thats strong enough to handle their own.... or at least allies that can do the same" Justin whispered to himself as he traversed the markets of polestar, he kept his eyes open for anyone strong or someone that could handle their own in a fight as he didnt need weaklings to watch his back. Justin wondered the streets of polestar for a few minutes, searching for anyone that could meet his criteria when he tumbled upon a group of individuals talking to one another, just from their demeanor justin could tell they were out of the ordinary and not wanting to beat around the bush he approached them albeit carefully and on his guard.

"Yo you people look fairly strong, any chance we could be allies? im justin, Justin Law and you all are?"

@Cayenne @Houdinii @Mirai

• Haha

Mirai

Supreme
Kin
1,013💸
Kumi
10,219💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
“Haha fine fine but yea Skye and I…” Mirabelle tried to continue what she wanted say for a moment; her attention shifting towards the arrival a rather…unfamiliar face. It was a male dressed down in what appears to be priest or holy clothing. At first her brow raised as she turned to V for a moment, a clear picture of confusion on her face but then she turned back him. “Urm…I’m Mirabelle if you haven’t noticed the wanted posters literally everywhere now…” she paused for moment and then realized whom it was. He was one of the recent wanted posters too being plastered along the East Blue. “Right right, Justin Law…well Mr. Law…what exactly are you after? We’re not going out here murdering people like you did on Shimotsuki…” she now remembered his face even more from the incident at the dojo. An air of caution surrounded Mirabelle, with Skye realizing the tensing situation. The Tigress would get up on all fours, its eyes glaring at the priest as Mirabelle sat idly on Skye’s back. “What do you think, V?” she asked her only current ally.

@Cayenne @jagged

Cayenne

Kin
71💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
25⚔️

V folded her arms and began to squint as she heard an unfamiliar voice. It seemed their location was not as secure as she was led to believe but luckily it was another pirate instead of pesky Marines. Her eyes remained on the newcomer and his very odd proposition of alliance. Huh. How ironic.

“That’s Justin Law?... I’m V. Saratoga V. It’s a pleasure.”

She had only taken note in glimpses of his actions; it was a usual way to pass the time on the water while she traveled. Once her opinion on the matter was asked, she rested a hand to her cheek in contemplation.

“Well I suppose it just depends on what exactly he plans on getting out of this. Justin, if I plan to align with you, I will need to be able to trust you and trust your morality is in alignment with ours. Strength is a great factor to have but what is the point of all being strong and not able to trust one another? If you are willing to oblige by this code of trust, then I see no reason to decline.”

@jagged @Mirai

Houdinii

Elite
Kin
467💸
Kumi
108💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
Status
Awards
Cidirae walked through the bustling city center that was Loguetown, scanning the passing faces for any that matched the descriptions she was given. Her old friend Pitou had pointed her in the direction of some friends of hers, those who she had begun to trust and would perhaps be good traveling companions. Which Cid was sorely in need of right now. That was not all the mink had given her though, the fishman looked down at the shell in her hand once again, even after the explanation of dial technology it was still strange for her. But the flash dial was a gift from Pitou, one that was sure to assist her in the future.

Damn, Pitou said it would be easy to find them. But I can't see anyone that stands out yet.

Cid continued to make her way through the town, her sense of direction had been honed since childhood, allowing her to move through the new location without becoming hopelessly lost. She just hoped she could find them before they left the island.

DoT_Narrator2

Kin
150💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Exploration Week V Results

The Plot Points Center Around the Average Life of the Characters. Never Focused On the Small, Irrelevant Things – the Plot Point Caters to the Actions a Character Performs While Embarking Any Island ( City, Town, etc ) within the One Piece World.
  • Justin, Mirabelle, and V has Officially Formed the Myriad Pirates Captain'd by Saratoga V. Each Member has Earned the Following Trait:
The Myriad PiratesPricing
The Myriad Pirates Led by Saratoga V are an aggressive group of criminals swayed by a selfish nature. Unafraid from murdering and pillaging, this group of pirates are willing to commit heinous acts.​
Crew Trait​
Trait EffectsRestrictions
The Captain of the Crew are Granted a 10% of Crew Member's Bounty Gains ( Must Have Participated in the Plot Point ). The Members of the Crew are Granted a 10% Bounty Modifier in Exploration | Developmental | Special Plot Points.​
Members Cannot Join Another Crew. Leaving the Crew Revokes this Trait. This Trait is Considered Bonus.​

Exploration Week VI Commences...

From this Point Onward, the Thread is Still an Exploration Plot Point

Last edited by a moderator:

Cayenne

Kin
71💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
25⚔️

She rested her hands on her hips and closed her eyes taking a deep breath. Well, it seemed this was definitely happening. “Let it be known that as long as we share this bond and this name, we will have each other's backs. Team over everything.”

Once she opened her eyes giving a determined glare at the two. Right. The first thing on the agenda would be to acquire currency. After all, what was a crew without a shape to share? Or a means of communication? And of course, ensuring everyone had what they needed from this point forward.

“Our next move is simple. Are you all familiar with Pirate Lagoon? Definitely not the safest place to go with anything of value but the perfect place to go loot and maybe throw around a few pirates. For the greater good. I’m certain they will understand.”

As she made her way through town, her eyes caught a glimpse of quite a peculiar person seeming to be in quite the hurry.

“Hm… Pitou did mention a friend…. I wonder if they would look as odd as she did…”

@Mirai @jagged @Houdinii

jagged

Kin
449💸
Kumi
84💴
Trait Points
45⚔️
justin smiled as his new crew accepted him into the fold, finding someone to help him in his efforts proved easier than he initially thought and with strong allies like these he felt confident in whatever they decided to do. One of the crew, saratoga, had suggested we go take a detour to something called a "pirate lagoon", a place she described as full of loot and other trinkets but frequented by pirates, predictably.

"I have no qualms about killing for what we need, just be prepared for whatever comes after us oh and just a warning..... its hard for me to hold back"

Justins smile widened as an insane sort of light filled his eyes promising death and pain. Walking in line with the rest of his crew members, Justin stopped when it seemed that saratoga recognized another passerby.

@Cayenne @Houdinii @Mirai

Houdinii

Elite
Kin
467💸
Kumi
108💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
Status
Awards
Just as Cidirae was about to give up hope that the friends Pitou mentioned were still on the island, she noticed a woman studying her through the crowd. Looking at her puzzled for a moment, it clicked in her mind a moment later as she recognized the description of V, and the fishwoman broke into a large grin. Waving excitedly and calling out to her.

V ! I finally found one of you!

Cid would push her way through the crowd, quickly making her way over to the woman and scooped her up into a brief bear hug. Forgetting her spines that marked her as a fishman of the sea urchin descent would mean that the hug would be uncomfortable for the woman, luckily Cid did not squeeze hard enough for it to become dangerous.

I'm so glad you haven't left yet, I was afraid I missed you. Pitou mentioned me, right?

Cidirae looked around at the others gathered in the small group, clearly still full of excitable energy.

@Cayenne @Mirai @jagged

jagged

Kin
449💸
Kumi
84💴
Trait Points
45⚔️
This....fishman seemed to recognize V, even calling out her name before giving her a hug shouwing their familiarity. "Well it seems you guys are acquainted with each other, im new to this little get together, my names Justin Law" wanting to be friendly but not wanting to risk touching those spines Justin Opted for a peace sign instead. "We were just going over to the pirate tavern to test the competition you could say, wanna join us? Should be plenty of gold and riches to go around for everyone" Despite their location Justin would say this words in somewhat manic tone not caring of any eavesdroppers that could potentially be in the crowd. Not stopping for the answer justin would continue to walk towards the tavern, wether the fishman wanted to join the shin-dig or not mattered little to the Priest, he only cared for the mayhem. Reaching into his coat to take one of his pills,
justin walked into the tavern firstr, opening the double doors with a thunderous crash he would yell to the crowd, his manic smile only getting louder, "DODGE THIS!!!" and at that moment both of his arms would transform into bombs before exploding in a sea of fire, setting flames to the hapless pirates in the bar.

Item Name: Fatigue Reliever
Item Grade: D
Item Perk(s):
  • The Stock Count for this Item is Five [5]. Requires One [1] Support Card to Consume.
  • Restores Two [2] Points to the Stamina Pool Per Turn.
  • The Resistance to Lactic Acid Buildup Grants the Consumer a Two [2] Point Reduction to Physical Based Stamina Exhaustion.
Item Description: Using his knowledge on the human body Justin has created a once a day supplement pill that reduces the lactic acid buildup in your muscles thus reducing the amount of fatigue that accumulates in the body, granting the user additional stamina per turn. This pill is purple in color and oval in shape, the user takes one pill a day like any vitamin.

Name: Buki Buki no Mi: Big Bang x2
Devil Fruit Name:
Buki Buki no Mi
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Scale:
15-50 Meters, (18 meters in volume)
Description:
Using the power of his fruit the user will change a part of his body outside his legs into that of an incendiary bomb to explode in a flash of fire either to attack or block incoming damage. The explosion is an AoE, meaning the dimensions are split evenly and follow the scaling in the technique guide. There is certain zones of the explosion that occurs at instant speed. One-Third of the Total Scaling, starting from the character, will be considered an instant blast zone.

Note: Should the transformed part of the body be damaged while transformed he can reform into his original state with no damage from his weapon state.

Reactions: Inashi

Mirai

Supreme
Kin
1,013💸
Kumi
10,219💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Mirabelle was idly listening to everyone speak and also with the arrival of the person Pitou seemingly recommended. “Alright seems the gang is all here” she said. She nodded over to the fishwoman while she also nodded to Justin Law introducing himself. Mirabelle was about to comment on the whole concept of killing people. “I don’t really kill people…but I will do so to anyone who stands in my way…or I should say our way to achieve what we need” she said to the others. She’s only taken the lives of a few, with some regret on her shoulder admittingly - but that was a thing of the past. The present was now and so they will do whatever they can. Justin would suggest going to the tavern to scope out the competition which would be
You must be registered for see images
a solid choice. “Hmm we could also use it as a chance to maybe get more…” but before she can speak, Justin ran off to the tavern. “Goodness me…Skye!” she said, as the tiger nodded. Quickly following behind, she tried to call out to Justin to wait but by time she got there, the tavern…quite literally exploded. “Urm…shit” Mirabelle said as an awkward sweat bead appeared on her forehead. “IS HE CRAZY OR SOMETHING?!” she yelled out.

@Cayenne @Houdinii @jagged

Cayenne

Kin
71💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
25⚔️

Once her name was called, she raised an eyebrow only to completely freeze up once she was embraced. The very uncomfortable hold caused her to give a small grunt under her breath. Well, this individually definitely didn’t seem familiar so she could only imagine it was Pitou’s companion. She lifted a hand to try and give a small pat to any place that wouldn’t be quite spikey.

“Pleasure to… meet you. Ah. Pitou did send you. We all look forward to getting to know you better. Come with us. Were going on a bit of a detour to Pirate Lagoon.”

As they began to approach the tavern, she stopped in place watching as Justin began to go on ahead. She parted her lips to speak only to take a small step back once the tavern began to explode. It definitely was not how she would have approached the situation however, what was done was done. A slightly annoyed sigh left her lips as she soon began to rest a hand to the ground. She began to lift herself and various boulders above head. Her eyes began to lock with any survivors who may have remained among the rubble.

“Hear me now. If you value your life and your loved ones, I would suggest running and leaving all valuables behind. If you choose to do otherwise, well… You’ve seen what my friend here can do. I wouldn’t suggest taking another explosion to the face.”

@Mirai @jagged @Houdinii

Inashi

Regular
Kin
322💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Senji had made his way to the center of town in which he would go to the locate market. He had bought a flash dial for 150k Beri before heading off to Pirate's Lagoon. As a Revolutionary Senji felt it upon himself to patrol the islands under their watch while he was staying there. Pirate's Lagoon is adequately named due to the pirates the often stop at the docks possibly to go to the market or spend some time on land before charting a new course and setting off. Whatever their choice, Senji would dedicate some of his time to making sure that these pirates were staying in line. As he begun making his way to the north side of Lougetown Senji would hear an explosion in the distance. He then would hasten his movements to a run in hopes to arrive on the scene quick enough.

@jagged
147 words

jagged

Kin
449💸
Kumi
84💴
Trait Points
45⚔️
The explosion had destroyed the building and flames spread across the bar as charred covered corpses littered the grown, the sounds of screams could be heard as the pirates not on fire ran for the nearest door yet through it all a maniac laughter echoed through the tavern. Justin couldn't get enough of the chaos, he had known that there were other ways to steal the loot of these pirates however he couldn't shy away from the nuclear option. "Ahh this never gets old" Justin said as his arms quickly reformed from the bombs they were transformed into, stepping over the bodies and carefully avoiding the flames he made his way to any and all treasure he could find within the building looting everything in sight. "hmm" while rifling through one of the corpses pockets Justin could here the sounds of footsteps getting closer to the door.

@Inashi @Cayenne

Inashi

Regular
Kin
322💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
As Senji made his way to Pirate's Lagoon, he could hear from the distances the screams of people. This led him to believe that some pirates on this island had started to cause problems. Senji wasn't gonna let this go by without taking control of this situation. He would leap onto a nearby building so that he could get a better field of view as he transverse the rooftops of various buildings before arriving to the scene of the crime. His approach was from the side whilst still on a roof so that he wouldn't be in direct view of anyone unless they turned their headsand looked upwards. With 3 individuals being in direct view of Senji along with a 4th individual who was out of Senji's direct line of vision. It was unknown to Senji as to how the explosion was caused but he would assume the people who were not running from the burning building was the criminals.

The building that Senji was surveying the area on was about 15 meters away from the burning building itself. Senji quickly come to the conclusion that it would be best to stop the fire from spreading before engaging in battle. Senji would leap off the building and covered a 5 meter distance placing him within 10 meters of the 3 individuals and the building itself. Whilst in the air and before he touched the ground, Senji would yell aloud "You Pirate scum shall pay for the crimes you have committed here today!" in a swift motion whilst still descending, Senji would unsheathe and swing his sword at full strength and speed. Creating a horizontal airwave that was 27 meters in volume [20m L| 1m W| 6m H] that was aimed at the burning tavern. Upon landing safely on the ground Senji would then swiftly arc around the group while maintaining the 10 meter distance keeping himself on alert so that he couldn't be caught off guard easily.

14 HP | 140 STA - 8 = 132 STA
Due to the combination of my PWR [8] and the DMG [6] granted from my SGS. The attack has a theoretical rank of A. The flames of the building were caused by a D rank tech thus I assume it would be D rank in quality as well. Due to Elemental Interactions. The fire would gain the Inferior Interaction Keyword reducing it to E rank in quality my airwave would be 3 ranks higher than it. This would completely nullify the fire.

Due to the length of my SGS my projectile would start 2m away from Senji [8 meters from the group/building] while also traveling at 8 SPM.

Item Name: Juuchi Yosamu | 十千夜寒 | 10,000 Cold Nights
Item Grade: Meito | Famous Weapon | Supreme Grade
Item Perk(s):
  • Juuchi Yosamu grants + 6 DMG to Style Tech and FreeForm Actions
  • Can Spend Attack or Block Cards to Attack or Block Oncoming Targets, Respectively.
  • Juuchi Yosamu Deals an Additional Damage Per Turn to the Bleed Status Effect.
  • Juuchi Yosamu has Two Hundred [200] Health Points. The Entire Blade & Hilt is Each 1.2 & 0.3 Meter Respectively.
Item Description: ~ Juuchi Yosamu was created by the legendary blacksmith Sengo Muramasa. Sengo had mastered the art of “Nie” (martensitic crystals embedded in pearlite matrix, making it resemble stars in the night sky.) Another Style of smithing used when creating this blade is called Hamon, during the cooling process of the blade Sengo covered Juuchi Yosamu in a moderate amount of clay. This would result in the unique blade pattern along the Yakiba that gave it a wave like pattern. Juuchi Yosamu had been forged with such intense passion and determination that Sengo was able to push the “Ha“ (cutting edge) to a level of sharpness that was rivaled by none. This blade doesn't require style techniques, simply needing to spend an attack or block card.

@jagged

Moderator Notes: Partial Voided
Needed a Support Card for Usage of this Weapon. From the Attack Onward, the Post has been Voided.

DoT_Narrator2

Kin
150💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

When the explosion occurred, it had notified the entire northern side of Loguetown. Even at the docks, the sound of flames pierced through the crashing waves as they slammed against the shoreline. The noise of ships drowned by the burst of energy the explosion made. Perhaps an omen, there was one survivor among the explosion aside from the culprit. He emerged from the caved debris, as the flames raged on. They paled in comparison to amount of rage that was boiling inside this individual.

“Who the **** thought it be smart to interrupt my drinking?”

Anger roared through that question as the mysterious individual began walking towards the only other survivor. He towered over the small fry that was riling through the corpses. Eyebrows flared in brief confusion. It seemed everyone else in the tavern was too weak to survive, but this priest looked relatively unscathed. In fact, his bum like behavior to steal from the dead gave the individual the impression that he was responsible for the interrupting his mead. Clenching his fist, the enraged man spoke again as he reached out with his other hand. In a single grasp, the man lifted Justin by the back of his neck and began to tighten his grip. ( Zagreus Activated Reckless and Lessen his Damage Output to Deal One [1] Point of Damage )

“Aye you measly rodent. Was it you that interrupted my drink?”

Exploration Week VI Results

The Plot Points Center Around the Average Life of the Characters. Never Focused On the Small, Irrelevant Things – the Plot Point Caters to the Actions a Character Performs While Embarking Any Island ( City, Town, etc ) within the One Piece World.
  • The Myriad Pirates have Triggered a Real Battle with Zagreus, the Captain of the Hellfire Pirates. Currently Justin is Engaged, But in their Next Post Each Crew Member can Decide Whether to Join or Not Join.

Exploration Week VII Commences...

From this Point Onward, the Thread is Still an Exploration Plot Point

jagged

Kin
449💸
Kumi
84💴
Trait Points
45⚔️
with out any warning or prompting someone had unceremoniously grabbed the back of Justins neck and began squeezing, applying a light amount of damage to his body. Justin could hear the other man talking calling him a rodent of all things as justin dangled from the ground, annoyed at the current predicament. "Youve made the wrong choice here friend" In an instant Justin had turned his head and neck into that of an incenerary bomb, blowing it up in the same instance as before, flames licking the opponents body as the explosion came out in an instant based on the others closeness. With no neck or head justin dropped down to floor, his feet catching him as his face reformed, turning around towards the mans position(careful to avoid the fire) before quickly jutting forward then quickly moving back, an after image placed conveniently infront of himself, as his right arm(now changed into a Freeze ray) would blast towards the mans ankles in an attempt to Freeze his feet solid . As Justin moved 7 after images would appear in the same positions he was in at the beggining of the turn, making it hard to discern which one is real. As he made his way towards the man he would briefly study him, banking on his intuition stopping anything that might be... troublesome.

Item Name: Fatigue Reliever
Item Grade: D
Item Perk(s):
  • The Stock Count for this Item is Five [5]. Requires One [1] Support Card to Consume.
  • Restores Two [2] Points to the Stamina Pool Per Turn.
  • The Resistance to Lactic Acid Buildup Grants the Consumer a Two [2] Point Reduction to Physical Based Stamina Exhaustion.
Item Description: Using his knowledge on the human body Justin has created a once a day supplement pill that reduces the lactic acid buildup in your muscles thus reducing the amount of fatigue that accumulates in the body, granting the user additional stamina per turn. This pill is purple in color and oval in shape, the user takes one pill a day like any vitamin.

Name: Buki Buki no Mi: Big Bang
Devil Fruit Name: Buki Buki no Mi
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Scale: 15-50 Meters (18 Meters in volume)
Description:
Using the power of his fruit the user will change a part of his body outside his legs into that of an incendiary bomb to explode in a flash of fire either to attack or block incoming damage. The explosion is an AoE, meaning the dimensions are split evenly and follow the scaling in the technique guide. There is certain zones of the explosion that occurs at instant speed. One-Third of the Total Scaling, starting from the character, will be considered an instant blast zone.

Note: Should the transformed part of the body be damaged while transformed he can reform into his original state with no damage from his weapon state.

Name: Buki Buki no Mi: Freezing insanity
Devil Fruit Name: Buki Buki no Mi
Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
E-Z
Scale: 15-40
Description: Using the power of his fruit the user will change a part of his body into that of an Freeze ray to fire at the opponent effectively attacking enemies, intercepting incoming damage, or to freeze the opponent down. Due to the weapons ability to freeze any target it touches granting them the freezing status effect. In order to break out of the ice the target needs more power than the user.

Martial Art Name: Psycho Waltz
Martial Art Bonus: All Movement is Granted the Afterimage Keyword.
Martial Art Description: Psycho Waltz is a unique Martial Art that revolves around quick bursts of movement to induce fading images that resemble the practitioner. These disorientation is key to the style of combat because the practitioner aims to strike unhindered or without much opposition, but that is possible due to the array of images the opponent must face.

Martial Art Breakdown: Psycho Waltz grants all movement the Afterimage Keyword. This means during moments of movement, the practitioner can induce X number of afterimages, where X is determined by the points allocated in the Agility Attribute. These afterimages cannot aid in any tactical warfare besides serving as legitimate targets. These images only last One [1] Turn before Dissipating.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ErraticPricing
Trait EffectsRestrictions
Possessing the Erratic Persona means your character’s mental state is naturally chaotic. That chaotic mindset is then exerted and shown through your behavior patterns, making them hard to predict.Event Prize
During Real Battles or Plot Battles: The Opponent(s) that Possess a Dexterity Attribute Cannot Track the Movements or Melee Attacks of the Erratic Character, Unless their Tracking Capability Matches the Erratic Character’s Speed Magnitude. Ex: If the Erratic Character has 5 SPM, then the Opponent(s) Needs 5 Tracking SPM.Bio Cannot have Erratic with the Nonchalant, Analytical, Eccentric, and Cunning Personas

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Speed Demon: (8 TP) - Speed Demon refers to the character’s impressive speed and how they utilize it to their advantage in combat. Although they lack in physical power, the character has grown to use the momentum to empower their strikes.

Power: 2/7
Intelligent: 1/5
Constitution: 1/5
Agility: 7/8
Dexterity: 7/7
Technique: 2
Resolve: 185

11 HP

1 Attack cards used

1 Support card used
8 Stamina used,

+2 Stamina gained

3 Blitz Cards | 3=2 Attack Cards | 1 Block Cards | 5 Dodge Cards | 3=2 Support Cards

Using intuitive to block any personas the NPc may have

Last edited:

Cayenne

Kin
71💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
25⚔️

V’s eyes remained glued to the remains of the tavern with great intensity. For a moment, she slowly began to lower herself resting a hand to the ground to trail fingers along it. It seemed that their noisy companion Justin was not alone and from the sounds within the remains of the tavern, things were not going agreeable. However, the sudden voice in the distance caught her attention. She turned her head to face someone atop the roof nearby seemingly scolding them for Justin’s actions. Yeah. Things were definitely going differently than anticipated.

She began to float placing herself at the same height as the stranger but keeping her distance floating backwards. With such a declarative tone, she could imagine this individual wasn’t planning on handling this peacefully.

“Are we going to have an issue?”

Name: Golden Manifesto
Devil Fruit Name: Fuwa Fuwa no Mi
Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Scale: Variable
Description: The user gains the ability to manipulate inorganic material, after coming into physical contact with, and cause them to levitate. Through the manipulation, the user can control the material as though they possessed telekinesis. When controlling this material, the user must gesture with one or both hands ( fingers are enough as well ). This technique can be used on themselves so the character can fly. Targets being controlled by this power can possess a damage and speed magnitude determined by the Intelligent Attribute.

Note: The Character Can Control X Amount of Targets, Where X is Determined by the Target Tracking Clause Discussed in the Dexterity Attribute. The Damage splits as evenly as possible among the X targets.
@Mirai @Houdinii @Inashi

Inashi

Regular
Kin
322💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
“Are we going to have an issue?” Said the woman who had been floating in the air. Senji looked at this woman with a puzzled look. Was this her attempt to intimidate him whatever the case was Senji wouldn't care for threats nor a conversation. "One of you caused this destruction and since no of you have fled... That leads me to believe you all are the culprits." Senji would say this addressing the 3 of them at once. In a swift motion Senji would unsheathe and swing his sword thrice at full strength and speed. Creating three horizontal airwave [1 meter gap apart from each of them] that was 27 meters in volume [20m L| 1m W| 6m H] that was aimed the two who were still on the ground. "Now prepare yourself for you punishment!"

Engaging in battle with the Myriad Pirates [minus Justin]
13 HP | 130 STA - 24 = 106 STA

3 attacks spent

Due to the length of my SGS my projectiles would start 2m away from Senji [12 meters from Pitou and Mirabelle] while also traveling at 8 SPM.

Item Name: Juuchi Yosamu | 十千夜寒 | 10,000 Cold Nights
Item Grade: Meito | Famous Weapon | Supreme Grade
Item Perk(s):
  • Juuchi Yosamu grants + 6 DMG to Style Tech and FreeForm Actions
  • Can Spend Attack or Block Cards to Attack or Block Oncoming Targets, Respectively.
  • Juuchi Yosamu Deals an Additional Damage Per Turn to the Bleed Status Effect.
  • Juuchi Yosamu has Two Hundred [200] Health Points. The Entire Blade & Hilt is Each 1.2 & 0.3 Meter Respectively.
Item Description: ~ Juuchi Yosamu was created by the legendary blacksmith Sengo Muramasa. Sengo had mastered the art of “Nie” (martensitic crystals embedded in pearlite matrix, making it resemble stars in the night sky.) Another Style of smithing used when creating this blade is called Hamon, during the cooling process of the blade Sengo covered Juuchi Yosamu in a moderate amount of clay. This would result in the unique blade pattern along the Yakiba that gave it a wave like pattern. Juuchi Yosamu had been forged with such intense passion and determination that Sengo was able to push the “Ha“ (cutting edge) to a level of sharpness that was rivaled by none. This blade doesn't require style techniques, simply needing to spend an attack or block card.

@Mirai @Houdinii @Cayenne

Moderator Notes: Full Void
Posted Out of Turn Order.