Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
2,434💸
Kumi
66,509💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
"Damn idiots. Those plonkers were just pissed that I ran circles around them in the club - cleaned ‘em out pretty good if I don't say so myself," Ramya muttered as her small boat made it to the shore, fuming over the demise of her shop. It hadn't happened long ago, in fact she could still smell the smoke on her clothes. Dusting some of the smoke from her shoulder as the ship docked, Ramya continued complaining under her breath as she made it towards the bar.

"Figure out what to do or add some drinks to my tab?... Eh, I'll just get a drink." Ramya turned back to the poor ship and said "Stay....good girl!" as if it were a pet while walking away. "I'll be back for ya after a drink or two or ten."

Rampart then entered the bar and began to look around, sizing the other pirates up in the shop. Tapping the giant gun on her back, she walked forward to the bar to drink and eavesdrop on conversations. There were a group of pirates nearby discussing their past voyage around the East Blues, gaining her attention at the mention of their spoils.

Reactions: Shady Doctor
Kin
440💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Putting the incident out of his mind, Zoran grinned at his younger twin in acknowledgement, and he looked about the area for somewhere that looked promising. A bar not far away seemed to be getting regular traffic, which caught his eye, and Zoran led the way there. Entering the hub of activity, Zoran found a place to sit for himself and his sister, his eyes scanning the room carefully as they made their way in.

Pirates.

He could tell by the look - and smell - of them. One group was at their own table, loudly discussing some voyage they'd just come back from. Himself, and his sister Zahra, being clothed in civilian garb were relatively unnoticed, but they were still Marines. They had a job to do, right?

Motioning for some food from the barmaid, Zoran leaned close to his sister with a wicked grin. "It seems there's some sea scum gathering at this watering hole," he said quietly, "It's been a while since I had my last scrap, hasn't it, dearest?"

Reactions: Saint_Neptune

Cayenne

Kin
51💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
You must be registered to see images

It was a bit unexpected to resort to espionage so soon. However, when you are born and raised on the idea of treachery, you do what you can to survive and adapt. As she slowly began to blend into the crowd of pirates among the town, her eyes shifted about for the source of their ship. Where there was a pirate ship, there was potential. The idea seemed simple enough; sneak into the ship, secure fund and maps and make her way out without being noticed. V quietly surveyed the vessel from the docks for any sign of crewmen on the deck. She rested her hand to her chin as she thought over the information in her head.

“Two… It would be wise for them to have someone below deck but at least the captain doesn’t seem to be present…”

She continued to venture before the vessel studying the quarterdeck. That was certain to be her easiest way of infiltrating. Once she had reached an alleyway, she prepared herself to invade the vessel. With enough confidence, there would be no incidents.

Reactions: Saint_Neptune

Saint_Neptune

Kin
25💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Putting the incident out of his mind, Zoran grinned at his younger twin in acknowledgement, and he looked about the area for somewhere that looked promising. A bar not far away seemed to be getting regular traffic, which caught his eye, and Zoran led the way there. Entering the hub of activity, Zoran found a place to sit for himself and his sister, his eyes scanning the room carefully as they made their way in.

Pirates.

He could tell by the look - and smell - of them. One group was at their own table, loudly discussing some voyage they'd just come back from. Himself, and his sister Zahra, being clothed in civilian garb were relatively unnoticed, but they were still Marines. They had a job to do, right?

Motioning for some food from the barmaid, Zoran leaned close to his sister with a wicked grin. "It seems there's some sea scum gathering at this watering hole," he said quietly, "It's been a while since I had my last scrap, hasn't it, dearest?"
It seemed Zoran was already thinking about food as he led her to a bar. The place wasn't too packed but it was filled with people of questionable character and some were quite obviously pirates. Sitting next to her brother she ordered some food and beer before giving her attention to Zoran. She could see his grin and knew he wanted to do something foolish and reckless but before she could object he was already whispering in her ear.

She honestly couldn't say no to that face and she cursed the hold he had over her sometimes. The numbers were not on their side and it would be a fool's errand to pick a fight they might not win on their own. Taking in a deep breath she looked her brother in the eye and gave a small nod. How could she say no to him? Besides if it got truly bad she could just as easily patch him up, and he'll be right as rain and ready to go again.

" Oh please. You just got into one yesterday with about ten men... I won't deny you your fun though so go on and get it out, I like to watch you work anyway. "

She smiled at her brother and as she did so the barmaid showed up right on time with her drink and meal. Taking a long swig from her cup, she licked the froth from the beer from her lips before giving her brother a nod to get on with the show.

Last edited:

Everbright

Kin
47💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
“Prep the sails! We’re leaving Polestar!”

Polestar Archipelago. It seemed his next objective would be finding more Marines in ‘Loguetown,’ wherever that was. He had no intention of forgetting anything he saw on Warship island, though. The designs on the cave he woke up in, the similarities between those and the machines that attacked him, the hesitancy of the Marines to help him during his battle, and most important of all...

... I, the Goddess Hylia, will guide you...

The mysterious voice he kept hearing in his head.
It didn't take long for the blond swordsman to make his way to the Loguetown Town Center. The area was bustling with activity, and while it was great to be in a place with so many markets, two things were preventing him from engaging with the town's commerce. First, his stature and torn clothing made him look like a displaced child, and many of the sellers who made eye contact with him were quick to look away. Second, he had no money to purchase anything with. Scavenging was certainly an option, and he was not above stealing, but the last thing he wanted to do was get on the wrong side of the law.

Finding it hard to come up with a plan when in close proximity to crowds, Link pushed through the marketplace until he found himself in a wide alleyway, one where he was still in the company of other people. There were three in total -- one wearing a low-ranking marine uniform while the other two were dressed in rags as well. He was closer to the Marine and couldn't quite see his face, but the posture and facial expressions of the opposition, as well as the weapons they were brandishing, told him everything he needed to know.

He had walked right into a fight.

Jᴀʏ

Underdog
Elite
Kin
933💸
Kumi
806💴
Trait Points
23⚔️
Hobin Yoo watched as the excited crowd continued to grow, the tactic he was currently employing was one he had used often back in his native home of Dawn Island. The citizens of Goa Kingdom were victims of public opinion, Hobin picked up this trick in his earlier years. Using his quick-witted nature, to win the hearts of the people although it never really seemed to make anyone like him.

Hobin watched as a single bead of sweat began to trickle from Marcus's forehead... "Alright alright.. we can talk."

He didn't simply make this decision because he felt as though the fruit was powerful, he understood the impact anyone other than him acquiring the devil fruit would make. As a merchant, the quality of your merchandise is what makes you. Whether or not the devil fruit was necessarily powerful or not wasn't the question, as a devil fruit being powerful went without saying.

Hobin simply took advantage of this knowledge by pressuring poor Marcus into making the deal. "That was a wise decision, let's discuss this more inside." Hobin would say as he entered Marcus's shop.

Hobin walked out of the shop with three sacks stuffed completely full of Beli. Although nobody would be able to tell from simply looking, he made sure to smother the bags with dirt, and removed any sort of clothing that would imply he even had the means to acquire such funds. Although he didn't really have to work too hard for that effect, as he naturally appeared weak and incompetent.

Selling Ton Ton for Undisclosed Amount of Beli

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
2,434💸
Kumi
66,509💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
"Damn idiots. Those plonkers were just pissed that I ran circles around them in the club - cleaned ‘em out pretty good if I don't say so myself," Ramya muttered as her small boat made it to the shore, fuming over the demise of her shop. It hadn't happened long ago, in fact she could still smell the smoke on her clothes. Dusting some of the smoke from her shoulder as the ship docked, Ramya continued complaining under her breath as she made it towards the bar.

"Figure out what to do or add some drinks to my tab?... Eh, I'll just get a drink." Ramya turned back to the poor ship and said "Stay....good girl!" as if it were a pet while walking away. "I'll be back for ya after a drink or two or ten."

Rampart then entered the bar and began to look around, sizing the other pirates up in the shop. Tapping the giant gun on her back, she walked forward to the bar to drink and eavesdrop on conversations. There were a group of pirates nearby discussing their past voyage around the East Blues, gaining her attention at the mention of their spoils.
Through just eavesdropping on the conversation, Rampart quickly learned two things. The first, she was easily the smartest person sitting at the bar and two, they were bloody idiots. Of the group of 5, the biggest one was loudly yapping drunkenly about some other ship he was in battle with and the endearing tale he had to leave his first mate in the battle to save himself. Reluctantly, of course Rampart snorted, almost spraying beer everywhere. Him mentioning that he fought off a red Sea King and a ship the same color just left her choking at the long web he was spinning.

Another one was docked there laying low from revolutionaries trying to arrest him. The other 3 were members of a red ship that had just went down fighting against another group of pirates that escaped before their ship was destroyed by a crimson Sea King. Rampart waited for the fools to put two and two together but there was no chance of that. "The wheel may be spinning, but, the hamster's dead," she muttered as she shook her head. She had almost rose and left when she heard the big one speak again.

"So..hic...I was there with me crew and after the Sea King appeared, me mates jumped overboard to lighten the ship so their good *hic*.. so their good Cap'n can escape. Now I'm left with all the spoils and no crew to *hic* no crew to share it with."

Spoils? No crew? Time to get messy, she thought, raising forward as she sat the drink down. She needed a way to figure out which ship was his, the way he was yammering on she knew she could find the beli to start his shop back up, if he wasn't lying of course..

Reactions: Shady Doctor

Cayenne

Kin
51💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
25⚔️

Playing the waiting game was V’s specialty so, as she watched the remaining crew make their way off the ship and down the way to the bar on the docs, she knew it was her chance to act. She began to infiltrate the Brigantine ensuring her movements were quick and quiet. First thing on her list; find the captain’s quarters.

The ship was sturdy and worn by the potential sea travels it returned from. The scent of rancid booze and blood alike could be taken in from the upper deck. Below, a fully functioning brig filled with supplies, fresh water and food could be seen with the wooden door to the captain’s quarters nearing the back of the vessel. She began to turn the knob only to see the quarters had been locked away.

“Right… of course it is…”

Her first instinct was to look around. Usually, a spare key could be stowed away on the ship when it is lost on the captain’s person. The only question was where could it be? The main mast could contain a box of some sort. But for now, she began to search the supplies nearby for any signs.

Kin
440💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
It seemed Zoran was already thinking about food as he led her to a bar. The place wasn't too packed but it was filled with people of questionable character and some were quite obviously pirates. Sitting next to her brother she ordered some food and beer before giving her attention to Zoran. She could see his grin and knew he wanted to do something foolish and reckless but before she could object he was already whispering in her ear.

She honestly couldn't say no to that face and she cursed the hold he had over her sometimes. The numbers were not on their side and it would be a fool's errand to pick a fight they might not win on their own. Taking in a deep breath she looked her brother in the eye and gave a small nod. How could she say no to him? Besides if it got truly bad she could just as easily patch him up, and he'll be right as rain and ready to go again.

" Oh please. You just got into one yesterday with about ten men... I won't deny you your fun though so go on and get it out, I like to watch you work anyway. "

She smiled at her brother and as she did so the barmaid showed up right on time with her drink and meal. Taking a long swig from her cup, she licked the froth from the beer from her lips before giving her brother a nod to get on with the show.
Through just eavesdropping on the conversation, Rampart quickly learned two things. The first, she was easily the smartest person sitting at the bar and two, they were bloody idiots. Of the group of 5, the biggest one was loudly yapping drunkenly about some other ship he was in battle with and the endearing tale he had to leave his first mate in the battle to save himself. Reluctantly, of course Rampart snorted, almost spraying beer everywhere. Him mentioning that he fought off a red Sea King and a ship the same color just left her choking at the long web he was spinning.

Another one was docked there laying low from revolutionaries trying to arrest him. The other 3 were members of a red ship that had just went down fighting against another group of pirates that escaped before their ship was destroyed by a crimson Sea King. Rampart waited for the fools to put two and two together but there was no chance of that. "The wheel may be spinning, but, the hamster's dead," she muttered as she shook her head. She had almost rose and left when she heard the big one speak again.

"So..hic...I was there with me crew and after the Sea King appeared, me mates jumped overboard to lighten the ship so their good *hic*.. so their good Cap'n can escape. Now I'm left with all the spoils and no crew to *hic* no crew to share it with."

Spoils? No crew? Time to get messy, she thought, raising forward as she sat the drink down. She needed a way to figure out which ship was his, the way he was yammering on she knew she could find the beli to start his shop back up, if he wasn't lying of course..
Zoran grinned at his sister, and slithered his way towards the increasingly raucous pirates. Swiping a beer stein from a table, Zoran stumbled his way over to the pirates in an impressive false drunken wobble. Just as the group was rousing themselves up into another cheer, he crashed into the biggest loudmouth of the lot, drenching the man in ale.

"Ah?! Whas yer pro'lem - *hic* mate?" Zoran immediately roared, before the pirate had a chance to round on him. Attempting to keep the man on his back foot, Zoran continued to rant at him, "Ya git in m' way, an' slash ma drink!" Stumbling forward, Zoran fell into the man and would appear to be unbalanced from drink, while his hands quickly frisked the pirate for anything of worth. Old habits die hard, Zoran thought ruefully, righting himself.

Finally reacting to Zoran's antics, the pirate shoved him off with a grunt, "Bugger off, yer the one spilled it!" The rest of the group were now similarly jumping to their feet, glaring daggers at Zoran. He'd gotten their attention, but now he wasn't quite sure where to take things.

Shrugging, Zoran walloped one pirate and beckoned the others closer.

BZA

Kin
740💸
Kumi
834💴
Trait Points
55⚔️
- [ 1 ] -

You must be registered for see images
Groaning into action, the lonesome marine willed himself to rise from the ground. In the seconds leading to his action, a piping hot dinner plate had been hurled across the room. No sooner had its metallic edges clocked against his nose. Its crashing thud echoing in his ear, disorienting him. As gelatinous gruel splattered his face and chest. The room had fallen momentarily silent as fellow patrons turned about to witness the source of the disturbance.

However, all soon reverted to their activities leaving the man to his means. Two men and woman had erupted into laughter whilst the rest had smiled. All reveled if not basked in the agony of the outsider. Upon reaching the full stretch of his magnificent six feet and five inches, Loki had smirked and stared around. The uncharitable expressions around weren't foreign to him. He had his mother's graceful human elegance. Yet, this meant nothing in the presence of his father's marauding fish-man ruggedness. The embodiment of more devilish than handsome.

Gauntness from exaggerated cheekbones, waxy skin and yellow pincer-like teeth that crunched freakishly when he chewed. After his reassignment from Marine HQ to these backwater Blues, he had expected as much. Fear. Aversion. Curiosity. Yet, in this Kingdom there was another feeling. Shunned. It had been a few hours since he had arrived on the island. Yet, the sense was palpable and exacerbated once he had walked into this inn and revealed himself an apprentice Marine. Loki sighed as he stared at the mess on his chest and scanned the room. Where he spotted a little girl giggling and eyeing him. Nonchalantly he reached for his half eaten dish and reciprocated her smile before yelling out. "Food Fight" he manically roared, flinging his plate at her with no restraint.

Last edited:

-Akuma-

Elite
Kin
663💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Last edited by a moderator:

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
2,948💸
Kumi
1,669💴
Trait Points
10⚔️
Status
After bringing the higher up the materials and items that were needed at the base, Gama and the man sat down and had a man to man talk. The man wanted to know Gama's exact goals, aspirations and dreams. Why he joined the Revs. And why he abandoned the sky islands.

Gama filled the man in and with just a few hours of speaking over food and drinks, the man made a decision.

"Well it's settled! You believe you can actually become the greatest swordsman? You can surpass you father you spoke of? Well, I'll give you full reign to travel the seas however you see fit, but, protect the world from the marines and pirates and become the best no matter what..."

With that said, the man gave Gama the name of a very well known swordsman in the east blue that resided on an island not too far. With the information of the swordsman known as "Isshin" in hand, Gama went to his newly acquired ship and set sail.

Vex

Legendary
Kin
239💸
Kumi
-166💴
Trait Points
10⚔️
Gojo was woken up from his mid day nap by a couple of other grunts. Luckily for Gojo, he normally wore blindfolds or dark sunglasses, so it was always difficult to tell if he was truly sleeping or awake. Add to that his penchant for mild narcolepsy -- or falling asleep randomly -- and it was a near-miracle that Gojo was even able to keep his position at all. By the time he was entirely woken up, he had missed a solid chunk of what the marine waking him up was talking about.

Letting out a satisfied yawn, Gojo groggily replied to the marines rousing him while blinking the remaining sleep out of his eyes.

"AAAA...I'm sorry, can you repeat that?"

"Gojo....I swear to God, I don't know how you're still a member of this organization. I said, that some of the higher ranks, for reasons I can't possibly imagine, have asked me to let you know that you and two others will be conducting a covert operation against the revolutionaries here on Polestar."

Upon hearing the man's words, Gojo's azure eyes narrowed in sudden seriousness -- a sharp contrast to his earlier demeanor -- while his mind began to race with questions. Why was he chosen? Who would he be working with? What type of operation is this?

Putting a hand on his chin, Gojo looked back at the marine, ignoring his earlier rudeness.

"Hmm...and who will I be working with on this assignment?"

"For now, you'll be working with these two. Now, no more questions, you're taking away time from my other assignments."

Then, without another word, the marine departed in an irritable rush. Gojo was left holding two papers giving him vague instructions along with two names and brief descriptions of their appearances. Walking as he read, Gojo began to make his way around Polestar, slightly annoyed that the moron who gave him his instructions had neglected to mention where the other two assigned on this operation were located.

"Yoo Hobin and Levi Maccabeus ey.."

Reactions: Squidy

Apriori

Regular
Kin
2,053💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
65⚔️

Exploration Week III Results

The Plot Points Center Around the Average Life of the Characters. Never Focused On the Small, Irrelevant Things – the Plot Point Caters to the Actions a Character Performs While Embarking Any Island ( City, Town, Etc ) within the One Piece World.[/List]

Exploration Week V Commences...

From this Point Onward, the Thread has Reverted Back to an Exploration Plot Point

Last edited:

Houdinii

Elite
Kin
451💸
Kumi
108💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
Awards
Pitou had made her way to the agreed upon island, the small vessel she had 'borrowed' left on the beach to whoever might have use for it. After the chaotic events upon Dawn island this place was practically a peaceful paradise in comparison, a fitting destination for the conspirators to meet upon once again. She wandered through the market place, browsing wares and let her mind wander. She knew that her time was up, she felt the call back to her home, back to Zou. She had begun to understand her relationship with her weapon and to grow into one who could wield it, however she had reached the limit of what she could learn on her own. She needed instruction and it needed to be another mink. She sighed, she had just started to almost like some of these humans and she had to part with them so soon.

As she walked past a small store the merchant called out to her, displaying many oddities and trinkets which she dismissed almost immediately. As she was about to leave he pulled back the cover on a display box, several strange types of shells being displayed within. Dials, from the sky islands, he informed her. They possesses many strange and wonderful properties which he displayed for her one after the other. Their prices increased in proportion to their uefulness and the cat mink balked at the price. There was one however that peaked her interest, a Flash dial. Not too expensive and several uses came to her mind quite quickly. Yes, she could use this, after a short transaction she walked away with the new dial in hand, eager to begin testing out her ideas. All the btter to pass the time until the others arrived and she could share her plans to depart.

==

Purchasing 1 x Flash Dial

Mirai

Supreme
Kin
3,414💸
Kumi
5,069💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
With the chaos that accorded in Goa Kingdom, Mirabelle had finally managed to catch a boat that she borrowed of course – leaving the premises as soon as possible. Despite her inability to meet with the Pirate King; she did get to witness the attempt of his execution. The entire island was under siege by the marines and shit was hitting the fan right away, but of course she didn’t think much of it. She managed to arrive towards the Polestar Islands in one piece. Now taking refuge in a small house that she rented, seems some folks started to know whom she was. “Well, there goes my whole cover of Ilah being blown…” she said cross her legs as she sat on the cheer thinking over her options. She wondered if the others arrived yet, Logue Town being the most central and bustling of the islands would make sense that they all arrived here but who knows honestly. It was also a pretty common city for Pirates to prepare before they went to the Grandline. She would take out a picture from her bag, the same one she took from that house back in Grey Terminal, she wanted to know what possible connections they photo might have to do with her father. “Oh well, time for some shopping...” she said to herself, getting up and take a stretch.

Once she did, she would start to roam around the city – shifting through the merchandise they had on sale. “Hmm…” she said hovering over a bow and a set of arrows. “Hello little lady, can in help ye today?” the merchant asked, a coy smile on his face as he observed her features. Mirabelle noticed this, extending her finger underneath his chin, lifting it and smiling. “Eyes up sweetie” she said releasing him, his heart rate pounding for a moment. “Right right…” he said in a very nervous tone, but she would take up the more beautiful looking bow. “I’ll take this one, how much?” she asked, as the merchant started to come to his senses. “Ah right, that will be 15,000 Beli” he said. She nodded, taking her pursue out and placing it on the table. As the transaction was done, she took the bow and the quiver carrying ten arrows within them. “Thank you <3” she said smiling as she walked away from him. “Oh please, also why not get this neat new dial I just got in stock!” he called out to her. She would turn, looking at the item in question – her brow curiously rose for a moment. “It’s a Thunder Dial, I’m sure it can be of some use to you and your archery skills!” he said trying to make another sale.

Mirabelle nodded, placing the Beli on the table once more and scurried away, heading back to her house. “Lets see…205, 000 Beli left…tch…so much for saving…” she said but it didn’t matter honestly, she was preparing to make her Clima Tact for anyways – and with this dial, it would make it even more potent for her item. Her planning and preparations to depart into the Grand Line was also on the brink to come. Once finished, she decided to head out with her new set of items to practice somewhere away from people.

Purchasing Basic Ranged Weapon (15,000) and x1 Thunder Dial (350, 000)

Cayenne

Kin
51💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
25⚔️

Dawn Island had been an experience like no other. She had almost forgotten what it felt like to be at peace on the calm waters. The thoughts of the previous days had been very eye-opening. There were many strong beings in the world; one’s that she was beginning to realize she was not prepared for. However, she was alive and she was more than willing to better herself and her abilities. There were many things to consider and do but for now, the important thing was to get to Polestar and meet with her newfound companions. As the vessel began to approach the shore, she pulled it to land and looked at the path ahead. It would be wise to try and not draw attention to herself. After all, her actions would come back and bite her in due time. She kept her head down and began to make her way through the market of Logue Town. Her eyes began to shift to the store’s about.

“Maybe it would be best to hold onto my Beli for now…”

What was more important was developing a means of creation. The idea had come to mind. Her Devil Fruit would be very bountiful but in a means where she wouldn’t be able to get her hands on something useful, it would be troublesome. She was a skilled Navigator. One who could easily benefit from something that would be useful in terms of weather. She stopped her thinking as she heard a familiar voice in the distance. With a quick head turn, she spotted the familiar figure and decided to follow.

Mirabelle. Well at least she knew her promise to meet up wasn’t for nothing. She kept her distance following along until the other had seemed to come out to a more quieter area. She wondered just what she may be up to. Once she was able to get close enough, she spoke.

“It’s good to see you aren’t harmed.”

@Xiao

Mirai

Supreme
Kin
3,414💸
Kumi
5,069💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
As Mirabelle was idly walking into a quieter place, she suddenly heard a voice approaching from her flank. Her hand twitched for a moment, almost reaching behind to grab an arrow but the familiarity of the voice settled in her mind immediately. She turned to meet the floating ally of hers, V. “Hehe, the same can be said about you, V. You look pretty as ever” the woman turned to meet with her. “Well that makes two of us now, I believe only Pitou is missing…” she said thinking for a moment where the cat mink might be. “Oh well, if she died then so be it…but I believe it would be in good faith to look for her just in case” she pondered, almost completely hypocritical to her original statement. She didn’t hate the mink after all, she just was indifferent towards her – but at the same time she did have a drink with her and V that one day on Shimotsuki. Her worrying thoughts however was immediately paused when the sudden roar of a beast can be heard. Screams of others can also be heard from a far, she wondered what was going on. “Let’s go check it out!” she suggested to V as she started to pace herself towards the direction the screams originated from. It only took a matter of minutes to find what appears to be a tiger, swiping its claws into the body of a civilian. “Well, that’s something you don’t see every…wait” she said for a moment until she got a closer look at the tiger. “Oh shit…SKYE!” she called out to the tiger, causing the white furred beast to turn towards her.
You must be registered for see images

The crowd of people turned, looking at her and almost immediately recognizing her. “It’s Mirabelle…I heard she and that other girl caused such a uproar in Goa Kingdom…” one of the people there said, but she didn’t mind them. She simply approached the tiger, her eyes intense. “It’s fancy seeing you here, damned tiger!” she said yelling at it. Skye didn’t take kind to this, as the giant beast rushed at her – causing the crowd of people to scream ‘run’ at her but she didn’t. As the tiger lunged into the air, she would rush at the tiger, appearing directly on it’s under side. She would tightly wrap her arms around it’s stomach, and lean her body backwards, suplexing the tiger in question. “IS THAT HOW YOU SAY HELLO TO YOUR MOMMY?” she yelled, crashing it into the ground, the crowd stunned. As she let the tiger go and repositioned herself on her feet, she saw the tiger get up, still wanting more it seems. “Eh?! You want more?!” she screamed at Skye once more, causing the tiger to finally back down, knowing who’s the alpha between the two. “There we go” she said, approaching it and petting her head. The tiger slowly calmed itself, but Mirabelle would turn to the crowd and apologized. “Sorry, this little kitty belongs to me…lets go Skye” she said to her as she mounted onto the back of her tiger. The tiger would roar, as she got up – and headed towards V. “Sorry about that, my little child here got a little out of hand…” she said laughing.

@Cayenne

Houdinii

Elite
Kin
451💸
Kumi
108💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
Awards
As Pitou rounded the corner she was greeted with quite the unusual sight, a woman suplexing tiger. Her head cocked to the side and her tail twitched as she tried to process this for a moment before the woman rolled over and the new perspective made Pitou recognize her immediately. Of course its Mirabelle. She grinned slightly and strolled over to her, noticing V was also a short way away too. From her words Mira had apparently adopted this tiger, referring to herself as mommy.

The mink waited for the event to be over before she spoke up, drawing the attention of her two acquaintances.

Glad to see you both made it out of Goa in one piece, it got chaotic there very quickly.

The mink glanced downwards for a moment and rested her palm on the end of vulpecula, she might as well just get it over with.

Im returning to Zou, I have unfinished business there which is why I set out in the first place. Now that I have begun to understand my partner here I can go home. I intend to join the beastketeers once my business is concluded.

The cat mink smiled slightly.

Thank you for helping me reach this point...Oh I almost forgot. I have a friend that I think will be a good fit with you both, if you continue on as a pirate crew. I pointed her in your direction should she find her way to you, she likes to...wander.

With that Pitou raised her hand in farewell to them both and turned, walking out of sight.

@Cayenne @Xiao

Cayenne

Kin
51💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
25⚔️

V gave a small smile as she looked at the familiar face now. So, she didn’t make this trip for nothing. What a relief. “I am certain our little mink friend will find her way here shortly. If you showed up, I can’t see a reason why she couldn’t.” Once the sound of distance roars began to surface, a small raise of the eyebrow was given. As she followed along and saw the beast in which the roars had originality, her first instinct was to prepare for combat. However, to know that Mirabelle had some sort of familiarity with the animal was a bit of a surprise.

She gave a dumbfounded look as she watched the animal be manhandled. And surprisingly, it was just enough to get the animal to calm down. She folded her arms and shifted her gaze back to Mirabelle. “I take it you two uh… Have history.” Enough history that had caused this sort of situation to happen apparently.

She paused hearing yet another familiar voice seeing the mink come into view. A small sigh of relief left her lips only to be replaced with a blank expression. “It was kind of you to come and find us to tell us instead of leaving.” A firm nod was given. People needed to do what they needed to do and she was no different. “Thank you for all your work. Both of you. Goa would have been a very sticky situation without all of our efforts. Pitou, I wish you safe travels and I trust your judgement and faith in this new friend of yours.”

She lifted her hand and gave a small wave. She couldn’t quite remember the last time she would genuinely miss someone until now.

@Xiao @Houdinii