Kin
443💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
5,564,800,000⚔️

Devil Fruit Mission

You must be registered for see images
Cage has visited an island in the South Blue known as Karate Island, home to famous and strong martial arts and even stronger fighters. Unbeknownst to him, all the masters of the schools were currently convening to discuss how to strengthen their land against adversaries like Zagreus. Karate Island was unique in its political structure, preferring Marital Law as its governing practice. There were no royals, but rather the masters were expected to upkeep the military might. A new era of Karate Island was depending on today's event between the leading officials of the island.​

Part # One: Conflicted Honor ( Devil Fruit Mission For the Anaconda Devil Fruit )
→ Master Zeku chuckled at the Cage’s response, thinking that he was nothing more than some child playing martial arts. For an individual to use their might so lousy and without conviction to accomplishing a goal, the master thought Cage to be immature. Master Gouken shared similar sentiment, but was more so curious in the martial arts the stranger was student to. Surely, the master would express disappointment in how their student was utilizing their pride. A martial art was the pride of its practitioner, so to use it without direction was dishonorable. Master Gouken would question the youth, asking him what their martial arts was. Role-Play Cage and Understand the Actions Committed will Most Likely Induce an Official Roll.​

Sinpoder

Kin
124💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Status
Ex looked at them for a moment, realizing that he could not very well lie about this. If he did lie they would either detect it now or if they wanted him to show any of it then they would most likely figure it out. Rokushiki isn't exactly an unknown marital art, and more then likely is going to be spotted instantly when it is used.

"Rokushiki " Ex wasn't sure how they would respond to this, and he watched the two Masters in front of him and tried to get their reaction. He wasn't fully sure how this would go down from here, but Ex kinda just had to hope they wouldn't kill him now.

Panda Man

Kin
443💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
5,564,800,000⚔️

Devil Fruit Mission

Cage has visited an island in the South Blue known as Karate Island, home to famous and strong martial arts and even stronger fighters. Unbeknownst to him, all the masters of the schools were currently convening to discuss how to strengthen their land against adversaries like Zagreus. Karate Island was unique in its political structure, preferring Marital Law as its governing practice. There were no royals, but rather the masters were expected to upkeep the military might. A new era of Karate Island was depending on today's event between the leading officials of the island.​

Part # One: Conflicted Honor ( Devil Fruit Mission For the Anaconda Devil Fruit )
→ Master Zeku quickly shifted from his cheerful mood to one of discomfort. The Rokushiki Martial Art? That was the Marine’s way of fighting which meant the stranger before him was of marine blood. Karate Island was affiliated with the Revolutionary Army which was in direct opposition of the World Government. Master Gouken continued to drink his tea in silence, pondering about why a marine would come to this island disguised and openly reveal his connections. An honest man? Quite the interesting characteristic if true. Master Zeku looked at Gouken, expecting him to address the situation. Gouken would issue another question, one requesting why he would risk his life coming to such dangerous territory. Role-Play Cage and Understand the Actions Committed will Most Likely Induce an Official Roll.​

Sinpoder

Kin
124💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Status
Ex looked at the two masters, one had clearly moved from being cheerful and seemly happy to some other emotion. As he listened to Master Gouken before looking down at the floor as he tried to figure out what to say. Would he tell the whole truth here or would he only slightly lie. Which would they respond to better. Ex had to think about this for a second before sighing to himself as he began his story.

" My father was a Marine. I was born and raised in a Marine town, taught Rokushiki because I was expected to join the Marines like my father. I was trained day and night for years in this, my mother pushing me to keep going even when I wanted to stop.

One day, my brother joined the Marines and never came back. Not even a body for my family to bury. That is when the training became more brutal and less forgiving. This went on for years, eventually my father died from a plague on the ship he was on. I then took care of my mother, a shell of what she once was after my brother died and watching what my father did to me to make me stronger. Eventually, after teaching myself all the things I missed from training every day, my mother eventually died. Her last words to me was " are you going to be a marine". That was years ago at this point.

I came here to find choices. My life has more or less been predetermined for me, and any resistance I put towards moving away from that was either emotionally pushed back in line by my mother or physically by my father. They have been dead for a long time at this point, but what they did still holds...... but I still want to know what else the world has for choices in life and what else I could be other then a Marine. "

Ex wasn't fully sure how they would take his tale or if they would even believe him but all of it was true.

Panda Man

Kin
443💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
5,564,800,000⚔️

Devil Fruit Mission

→ Master Gouken would look at his old friend and casually nod his head. This was in response to Master Zeku’s eyes which became darted with animosity. Karate Island had sworn allegiance with the Revolutionary Army due to the bad blood with the World Government. Two decades ago, during the Renaissance Era, the world was split politically which caused years of war. Karate Island was one of the islands that departed from the Old Concord due to their greed and manipulative nature, but not without consequence. The result of those consequences is what pushed individuals like Master Zeku to despise anyone aligned with the Marine Corps.

Master Gouken would then look at Cage and experienced a great deal of sadness. He believed the words of the stranger, perhaps too trusting despite his horrid past. He would then ask the young man why he still used the spirit of those that treated him so bad, referring to the Rokushiki Martial Arts. Meanwhile Master Zeku, unable to control this emotions which was rare, got up and begin to exit the home of his friend. He knew it was best because he was beginning to feel the urge to strike the young man, ending his life in a swift and painless blow. Role-Play Cage and Understand the Actions Committed will Most Likely Induce an Official Roll.​

Exploration Weekly XVII Results

These center around the average life of the characters. Never focused on the small, irrelevant things – the plot point caters to the actions a character performs while embarking any island ( city, town, etc ) within the One Piece World. The actions taken matter because your actions will be rewarded with the appropriate consequences
  • Nobody has Earned Anything

Exploration Weekly XVIII Commences...

From this Point Onward, the Thread Remains an Exploration Weekly

Last edited by a moderator:

Sinpoder

Kin
124💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Status
Ex after he told his story looked at the two people in front of him and he heard the question asked of him. " Why was he still using Rokushiki" and Ex didn't really have a good answer for that because he knew that whatever he did was more then likely not a fully the truth, though he also didn't know what the full blown truth was on this. He never really thought about why he still used Rokushiki even though he was so horribly treated by it. He then saw the other Master stand up and walk off, and Ex couldn't help but wonder if he had said something in his story that had upset the Master so much he walked off.

Before turning back to Master Gouken, " I use it because, even though I was pushed to my breaking point time and time again, Rokushiki is something that I can use as easily as breathing. It has kept me safe in places that I should not have been safe in. Even though it is tainted by the memories.. " as he said that Ex looked down at the floor as he thought about his past once again " Rokushiki, the martial art, isn't to blame for the way it was taught to me. It was the person teaching me that had the intent that harmed me. I honestly don't have a clean answer for this, this is the first time I ever thought about this question." That was fully true, Ex never really thought about why he continued to use the martial art that was beaten into him from a young age, maybe it was because it was all he ever knew. Maybe it was because he tried to remember the fact that maybe his parents did give him something good in his life other then pain

Panda Man

Kin
443💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
5,564,800,000⚔️

Devil Fruit Mission

→ Master Gouken remained silent for a few moments after the young one explained his reasons for using Rokushiki. The master was not offended by his desire to wield the honor of his partners. He considered everyone to be upholding the honor of their ancestors when they employed their way of life. Martial Arts was not a tool, it was a means to governing yourself in this world. It seemed this young one was closer to that principle than some of his own students. Interesting, the master thought.

Finally, the master would speak revealing his beliefs around martial arts. Voicing that it was the duty of all students to eventually become honorable masters. The necessity to pass on the years of lessons and discipline to the newer generation was unmatched. He encouraged the young man that his reasons for continuing Rokushiki was not shameful, quite the contrary. He would then welcome him to some tea as he stood. Soon his students would arrive and he needed to make sure the future was properly equipped with continuing his honor as well. Role-Play Cage and Understand the Actions Committed will Most Likely Induce an Official Roll.​

Sinpoder

Kin
124💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Status
Ex sat there for a moment and listened to what the master had to say, and he felt a sense of relief wash over him as he thought this man might very well understand him and what he is, though maybe he was simply playing him. Ex thought about this possibility for a moment before dismissing it as at this moment Ex had very little to offer this man alive or dead, as the secrets of Rokushiki aren't unknown at this point, at least in Ex's mind. If reality matched what Ex thought, he had no way of knowing personally.

Ex sat there and looked down at his tea, which had gotten cold at this point before he saw the Master stand back up. As he stood up, Ex would follow and stand up as well. Ex watched the man move and would stay silent unless spoke to, as he slowly drank his cold tea as he watched from a distance.

Panda Man

Kin
443💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
5,564,800,000⚔️

Devil Fruit Mission

Devil Fruit Mission Grading
→ The Premise of the Mission was Cage Entering a Tournament to Potentially Earn the Anaconda Devil Fruit. Per Role-Player's Choice, the Mission is Concluding Prematurely Which Means Cage has Officially Failed the Mission to Earn the Devil Fruit. This Special Plot Isn't Ordinary Because the Special Plot is Designed to be the Devil Fruit Mission Which Means the Typical Rewards Cannot Be Issued. Majority of the Rewards Stemmed from Earning the Devil Fruit, the Second Portion from a Properly Fleshed Out Plot Point, and Lastly the Time Spent in the Plot Point. Cage has Earned the Following Rewards:

Cage has Earned Five [5] Trait Points
Cage has Earned One [1] Attribute Point
Cage has Earned Fifteen [15] Resolve Points

Master Gokuen is Considered a Favored Target
Dan Hibiki is Considered a Neutral Target
Master Zeku is Considered an Opposing Target​

Exploration Weekly XVIII Results

These center around the average life of the characters. Never focused on the small, irrelevant things – the plot point caters to the actions a character performs while embarking any island ( city, town, etc ) within the One Piece World. The actions taken matter because your actions will be rewarded with the appropriate consequences
  • Nobody has Earned Anything

Exploration Weekly XIX Commences...

From this Point Onward, the Thread Remains an Exploration Weekly