Miggy69

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
hey we all know kakashi said he couldnt copy haku's ice jutsu (water and wind) but in the first me in the snow country he copied an ice jutsu. The guy did a ice one horn whale and kakashi copied please explain how he did that.

UchlhaSasuke

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i dont think haku was teleporting i think he was jus moving at a high speed and when you saw him in all the mirrors i believe it was an reflection of his real self projected on the other mirrors
yea he was moving with high speed.. but kakashi cant do that.. cant go inside of the ice.. and move with this speed... anyway i think kakashi able 2 use all kind of the 5 elements

Bancie

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Um, I don't remember much about the first movie.

Haku's jutsu is a Bloodline limit, and they cannot be copied by Sharingan.

I don't think the jutsu in the movie was a bloodline limit. (Although I can't be sure - I haven't watched it in a year).

zumorikato

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
ok ok i understand i thought ice jutsus on the whole were bloodline limit but maybe haku had a special ice jutsu

I dont think Ice on its own is a bloodline limit. The jitsu that Haku created is the bloodline limit not the element. I think sometimes people get confused between elements and bloodline limits. Most elements are not blood line limits, they are just different types of elements mixed together. Like water and wind to form Ice. you can perhapse use both water jitsus and wind jitsus but you lack the skill to create Ice, it is a very difficult proses to learn. Also if mixing earth and water jitsu to create the wood element, but I think because it is so difficult and only the 1st have mastered it, it is considered a blood line limit. The blood line limit of Haku is not just the fact that he could have create Ice out of nothing (meaning the surrounding was not Ice) and the jitsu that he made with the ice walls and being able to increase his movement speed between these mirrors.

Similar with the wood element, I dont think that wood on its own is a bloodline limit although it is considered a bloodline limit because of the difficulty to master it, like I have explained earlier, but the techniques that the 1st produced with the wood element is a bloodline limit.

Does that makes sense?

Its the same with the Sharigan, the Sharingan itself is a bloodline limit, because its not n composite of elements but jitsu a dou jitsu to be precise, and with its abilities it can create jitsus that require the sharingan thus making the jitsus impossible to use if you do not have the sharingan, therefor it is considerd a bloodline limit.

Last edited: