Status
Not open for further replies.

MadieV

Regular
Kin
197💸
Kumi
0💴
And that's what you did/practiced when you're playing as mafia(Kisame) before. I finally managed to catch it but unfortunately one day one kill only. Unfortunately
And that’s what I’ll do when I’m town in a game in the future because this part of my activity is not intentional. It’s based on the fact that that is the only part of my 24 hour cycle when I’m fully available. Which is at this time. 👀

Kin
280💸
Kumi
0💴
I've been thinking of posting a playstyle related post when the game was still running, but I thought let's make it after everything ends.

@Ansatsuken - As always you're the one with sharp eyes, who notices every minute details so we'll that you can sniff the presence of 'anti towns' pretty well. One of your tactics and which definitely is advantageous for you is the ability of drawing a player's back history accurately, that helps you to judge others. You literally quote and question a player based on the previous games, they are bound to give in. It is a very powerful tactics in my eye, and you can handle it best, I'm sure if someone else tries this he/she is gonna mess up somewhere somehow. But the only limitation it has that it doesn't work on the Newbies and the ones you haven't seen playing, such as Oreki or Master Xiv here, you couldn't evaluate their moves much.ฅ( ̳• ·̫ • ̳ฅ)♡

@Michelle - You have become more '' cheerful'' in the games compared to the first game we played together. I believe you play better as a Mafia. You tend to get lynched or killed as a town. But I guess in this game, you played without getting suspicious and thus I believe you have become really good at it. ฅ( ̳• ·̫ • ̳ฅ)♡

@MadieV - Your Post counts are less. Someone mentioned before as well that you played safe. You can blend it really well, at least that is what happened in the beginning before the night kills started but as the game progressed you were targeted but a great player like you handled it anyhow. What I think, you try to look at everyone else's perspective before giving your own. You follow their moves and then give an account of your views on them, which are almost to the point, and can be trusted.ฅ( ̳• ·̫ • ̳ฅ)♡

@6thHokage - The silent player, you always have kept a low profile, without posting much, without giving your POVs properly and definitely you don't like to give explanations of your actions much, do you? You are the player who will get mistaken for being a wolf at the very beginning.٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶

@Oreki_Houtarou the New one. The - like - it-all tactic is good. In the beginning you tried to keep a low profile with less post count, yet replying when asked. If I remember you didn't cast a vote. That makes you stand out among the rest. Though from the DP2 you started contributing and giving your views on the other players, you maybe new here buddy but you are definitely not new to game. Your coolness faded a bit when your partner got targeted and you panicked. It clearly said that's my partner.ฅ( ̳• ·̫ • ̳ฅ)♡

@Ryu Kishi you're one of the scary player ( -᷄ ˍ-᷅) you fooled me nice and smooth. '' thank you for the answer" for the Trivia, and when the host revelead its Ichigo I was so damn sure it's you or I could have targeted you in the day phase. And you definitely are the '' plan before a damn" kinda player. So definitely need to look out for you.

@Finalbeta you can give the direction and totally flip the arguments. (I wish you could give directions to my life (⸝⸝o̴̶̷᷄ ·̭ o̴̶̷̥᷅⸝⸝)) no doubt a great player. I think you are quite similar with MadieV in terms of playing but as I said you can turn the tables. But unfortunately you get targeted too and get mislynched time to time.

@Sagebee - in the previous game you panicked and messed up everything on the very first day and in this game you are whole different person. For me you were the best player in this game, who transformed like magic, I tried to suspect you, trigger you and what not but you totally kept your cool by the end. And see where you stand now. What I like about your game play this tune, you were more reasonable and totally dug deep and looked for possibilities. You were having a slight disbalancing in the first vote time but you came right back on track. Keep it up.. I really liked your play in this game. If you could transform this much in a single game you can definitely go way up than the veteran players. (ㆁᴗㆁ✿)

@Dr.Strange i don't know your playstyle. I can't trace it. No matter how I look at it, I can't. You fluffed at the beginning, but you did something that didn't make you a suspect. You're a total mystery to me.

@Alice in Noodleland like 6thHokage you are similar with less posts, trying to blend in and keeping low profile which makes you a suspect in most of the games somehow. You work at night, I think you are better suited as a Mafia. ٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶

@Master-XIV - Not enough posts to make a theory about you, you are more of Cards Against Humanity Veteran, let's catch up with that again.

@Odd what did you do in this game? You totally blew it up. You are a townie by blood mate. You were more reasonable giving your views as a town. So that's contrasting. It's easy to look right through you. Same goes for @All_Red.( ̄^ ̄゜)

I hope nobody mind me saying these. This is what I think about yoir playstyles based on what happened up until now.

I'll be very much glad if you please say something about my game play cause I'm really very desperate to improve and get good at it. Onegaishimasu. Please try to give as much negativeness as possible. And I hope you guys didn't mind my views on your playstyles.
At this point it was to obvious that madieV gonna get Lynch, so I just showed them who's her partner on purpose lol

Sagebee

Legendary
Kin
570💸
Kumi
169💴
Awards
I've been thinking of posting a playstyle related post when the game was still running, but I thought let's make it after everything ends.

@Ansatsuken - As always you're the one with sharp eyes, who notices every minute details so we'll that you can sniff the presence of 'anti towns' pretty well. One of your tactics and which definitely is advantageous for you is the ability of drawing a player's back history accurately, that helps you to judge others. You literally quote and question a player based on the previous games, they are bound to give in. It is a very powerful tactics in my eye, and you can handle it best, I'm sure if someone else tries this he/she is gonna mess up somewhere somehow. But the only limitation it has that it doesn't work on the Newbies and the ones you haven't seen playing, such as Oreki or Master Xiv here, you couldn't evaluate their moves much.ฅ( ̳• ·̫ • ̳ฅ)♡

@Michelle - You have become more '' cheerful'' in the games compared to the first game we played together. I believe you play better as a Mafia. You tend to get lynched or killed as a town. But I guess in this game, you played without getting suspicious and thus I believe you have become really good at it. ฅ( ̳• ·̫ • ̳ฅ)♡

@MadieV - Your Post counts are less. Someone mentioned before as well that you played safe. You can blend it really well, at least that is what happened in the beginning before the night kills started but as the game progressed you were targeted but a great player like you handled it anyhow. What I think, you try to look at everyone else's perspective before giving your own. You follow their moves and then give an account of your views on them, which are almost to the point, and can be trusted.ฅ( ̳• ·̫ • ̳ฅ)♡

@6thHokage - The silent player, you always have kept a low profile, without posting much, without giving your POVs properly and definitely you don't like to give explanations of your actions much, do you? You are the player who will get mistaken for being a wolf at the very beginning.٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶

@Oreki_Houtarou the New one. The - like - it-all tactic is good. In the beginning you tried to keep a low profile with less post count, yet replying when asked. If I remember you didn't cast a vote. That makes you stand out among the rest. Though from the DP2 you started contributing and giving your views on the other players, you maybe new here buddy but you are definitely not new to game. Your coolness faded a bit when your partner got targeted and you panicked. It clearly said that's my partner.ฅ( ̳• ·̫ • ̳ฅ)♡

@Ryu Kishi you're one of the scary player ( -᷄ ˍ-᷅) you fooled me nice and smooth. '' thank you for the answer" for the Trivia, and when the host revelead its Ichigo I was so damn sure it's you or I could have targeted you in the day phase. And you definitely are the '' plan before a damn" kinda player. So definitely need to look out for you.

@Finalbeta you can give the direction and totally flip the arguments. (I wish you could give directions to my life (⸝⸝o̴̶̷᷄ ·̭ o̴̶̷̥᷅⸝⸝)) no doubt a great player. I think you are quite similar with MadieV in terms of playing but as I said you can turn the tables. But unfortunately you get targeted too and get mislynched time to time.

@Sagebee - in the previous game you panicked and messed up everything on the very first day and in this game you are whole different person. For me you were the best player in this game, who transformed like magic, I tried to suspect you, trigger you and what not but you totally kept your cool by the end. And see where you stand now. What I like about your game play this tune, you were more reasonable and totally dug deep and looked for possibilities. You were having a slight disbalancing in the first vote time but you came right back on track. Keep it up.. I really liked your play in this game. If you could transform this much in a single game you can definitely go way up than the veteran players. (ㆁᴗㆁ✿)

@Dr.Strange i don't know your playstyle. I can't trace it. No matter how I look at it, I can't. You fluffed at the beginning, but you did something that didn't make you a suspect. You're a total mystery to me.

@Alice in Noodleland like 6thHokage you are similar with less posts, trying to blend in and keeping low profile which makes you a suspect in most of the games somehow. You work at night, I think you are better suited as a Mafia. ٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶

@Master-XIV - Not enough posts to make a theory about you, you are more of Cards Against Humanity Veteran, let's catch up with that again.

@Odd what did you do in this game? You totally blew it up. You are a townie by blood mate. You were more reasonable giving your views as a town. So that's contrasting. It's easy to look right through you. Same goes for @All_Red.( ̄^ ̄゜)

I hope nobody mind me saying these. This is what I think about yoir playstyles based on what happened up until now.

I'll be very much glad if you please say something about my game play cause I'm really very desperate to improve and get good at it. Onegaishimasu. Please try to give as much negativeness as possible. And I hope you guys didn't mind my views on your playstyles.
Thank you very much for your kind words:blush:
Post automatically merged:

@Ansatsuken your play was great but the setup ruined it for you

@Dr.Strange well played man this
Is how this game should've been played

@Michelle your reads were nice but you should try to be a bit more aggressive

@Finalbeta I see that you've improved

@MadieV I won't say anything to a GM lol

@Alice in Noodleland even if you thought that you shouldn't be aggressive you should've tried to be a bit more active

@Oreki_Houtarou you played too passive this game but I can understand that you're new here

@6thHokage put a bit more effort into playing

@Master-XIV I know real life is important but when you sign up for a game you should try to play it

@Poison chan I don't know what to say to you as this my first time seeing you play but you played good

@Ryu Kishi git gud already

@Sagebee being aggressive is good but keep track of what you're saying while doing so

@Odd what were you even trying man

@All_Red keep playing it'd be unfair to say anything else to you

as for the setup everyone was Independent

every male flavor was odd night flavor cop and even night vig

every female flavor was role blocker

everyone was lover and connected flavor wise
What do you mean keeping track?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom