Status
Not open for further replies.

MadieV

Regular
Kin
197💸
Kumi
0💴
I wasn't trying to be passive it just I happen to not feel like myself when i was playing here
I get you. Every time I start playing in a new community it takes me a while to get used to it as well. For the last months, I've been playing in a place where the most aggressive players I've ever encountered in my life reside and the dynamics of games are completely different. I'm trying to shift my playstyle to be more fitting for this site. It may take a while before I manage it but I'm slowly trying to figure it out.

Trying to adapt to new communities takes a couple of games. :ssymb:
Post automatically merged:

Congrats @Dr.Strange !!! :sigar:

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
611💸
Kumi
509💴
Awards
I get you. Every time I start playing in a new community it takes me a while to get used to it as well. For the last months, I've been playing in a place where the most aggressive players I've ever encountered in my life reside and the dynamics of games are completely different. I'm trying to shift my playstyle to be more fitting for this site. It may take a while before I manage it but I'm slowly trying to figure it out.

Being aggressive is one thing but being blind by their aggressiveness is other thing altogether. Yeah I've played with numbers of aggressive people in other site and mostly they missed/off the mark. I've learned alot from their playstyle. Rather than being totally aggressive I chose to develop an analytical skill. Be aggressive when you're sure the situation demanded it.

MadieV

Regular
Kin
197💸
Kumi
0💴
Being aggressive is one thing but being blind by their aggressiveness is other thing altogether. Yeah I've played with numbers of aggressive people in other site and mostly they missed/off the mark. I've learned alot from their playstyle. Rather than being totally aggressive I chose to develop an analytical skill. Be aggressive when you're sure the situation demanded it.
I agree, for sure. I didn't mean to imply the playerbase where I was playing don't use their analytical abilities because they for sure do, but they use a lot of ad hominens as well so you need to have a thick skin to play there. That's the type of aggressiveness I was referring to. Games were always heated.

Kin
280💸
Kumi
0💴

In first DP I was totally out of the Loop trying to see the game with a different perspective that I usually do. Only Odd and Drago was the players I knew and have played the games with, mostly Odd. Odd bold move in starting totally felt like him and players was really less aggressive compared to my past experiences

Let's see what gonna happen in my next game here.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
611💸
Kumi
509💴
Awards
I agree, for sure. I didn't mean to imply the playerbase where I was playing don't use their analytical abilities because they for sure do, but they use a lot of ad hominens as well so you need to have a thick skin to play there. That's the type of aggressiveness I was referring to. Games were always heated.
Yeah I totally agree with ad hominems. That's it. So We agree with the same thing.

Kin
4,659💸
Kumi
832💴
@Ansatsuken remember you asked me why do you guys have kill all wincon as independent

well that was cause I twisted my wording on purpose

if I used proper wording it should've been something like this

survive till the end with your partner
You cannot twist the wording of win conditions on purpose. The win condition needs to be clear and exact. The win condition you gave in the role PM was Anti-Town so it will be considered as final and players will play accordingly. You cannot say at the end of the game that you wanted the players to play like Indies when you are giving then Anti-Town win conditions.

P.S: I don't mean to hurt anyone here, this is me trying to point out a mistake.

Oh and props to @Ansatsuken for noticing the inconsistency. :)

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
611💸
Kumi
509💴
Awards
@Ansatsuken remember you asked me why do you guys have kill all wincon as independent

well that was cause I twisted my wording on purpose

if I used proper wording it should've been something like this

survive till the end with your partner
Good move. Tbh I always thinking about what kind of setup this game followed? Not really thinking much about the right usage of terminology. What's in my mind is be the winner.

Kin
4,659💸
Kumi
832💴
Good move. Tbh I always thinking about what kind of setup this game followed? Not really thinking much about the right usage of terminology. What's in my mind is be the winner.
The terminology and wording of the win condition does matter. If you don't pay attention to it you will mess up the game. There is a reason why win conditions in the games of experienced hosts are long and precise. The entire game depends upon the win condition.

Kin
631💸
Kumi
209💴
I've been thinking of posting a playstyle related post when the game was still running, but I thought let's make it after everything ends.

@Ansatsuken - As always you're the one with sharp eyes, who notices every minute details so we'll that you can sniff the presence of 'anti towns' pretty well. One of your tactics and which definitely is advantageous for you is the ability of drawing a player's back history accurately, that helps you to judge others. You literally quote and question a player based on the previous games, they are bound to give in. It is a very powerful tactics in my eye, and you can handle it best, I'm sure if someone else tries this he/she is gonna mess up somewhere somehow. But the only limitation it has that it doesn't work on the Newbies and the ones you haven't seen playing, such as Oreki or Master Xiv here, you couldn't evaluate their moves much.ฅ( ̳• ·̫ • ̳ฅ)♡

@Michelle - You have become more '' cheerful'' in the games compared to the first game we played together. I believe you play better as a Mafia. You tend to get lynched or killed as a town. But I guess in this game, you played without getting suspicious and thus I believe you have become really good at it. ฅ( ̳• ·̫ • ̳ฅ)♡

@MadieV - Your Post counts are less. Someone mentioned before as well that you played safe. You can blend it really well, at least that is what happened in the beginning before the night kills started but as the game progressed you were targeted but a great player like you handled it anyhow. What I think, you try to look at everyone else's perspective before giving your own. You follow their moves and then give an account of your views on them, which are almost to the point, and can be trusted.ฅ( ̳• ·̫ • ̳ฅ)♡

@6thHokage - The silent player, you always have kept a low profile, without posting much, without giving your POVs properly and definitely you don't like to give explanations of your actions much, do you? You are the player who will get mistaken for being a wolf at the very beginning.٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶

@Oreki_Houtarou the New one. The - like - it-all tactic is good. In the beginning you tried to keep a low profile with less post count, yet replying when asked. If I remember you didn't cast a vote. That makes you stand out among the rest. Though from the DP2 you started contributing and giving your views on the other players, you maybe new here buddy but you are definitely not new to game. Your coolness faded a bit when your partner got targeted and you panicked. It clearly said that's my partner.ฅ( ̳• ·̫ • ̳ฅ)♡

@Ryu Kishi you're one of the scary player ( -᷄ ˍ-᷅) you fooled me nice and smooth. '' thank you for the answer" for the Trivia, and when the host revelead its Ichigo I was so damn sure it's you or I could have targeted you in the day phase. And you definitely are the '' plan before a damn" kinda player. So definitely need to look out for you.

@Finalbeta you can give the direction and totally flip the arguments. (I wish you could give directions to my life (⸝⸝o̴̶̷᷄ ·̭ o̴̶̷̥᷅⸝⸝)) no doubt a great player. I think you are quite similar with MadieV in terms of playing but as I said you can turn the tables. But unfortunately you get targeted too and get mislynched time to time.

@Sagebee - in the previous game you panicked and messed up everything on the very first day and in this game you are whole different person. For me you were the best player in this game, who transformed like magic, I tried to suspect you, trigger you and what not but you totally kept your cool by the end. And see where you stand now. What I like about your game play this tune, you were more reasonable and totally dug deep and looked for possibilities. You were having a slight disbalancing in the first vote time but you came right back on track. Keep it up.. I really liked your play in this game. If you could transform this much in a single game you can definitely go way up than the veteran players. (ㆁᴗㆁ✿)

@Dr.Strange i don't know your playstyle. I can't trace it. No matter how I look at it, I can't. You fluffed at the beginning, but you did something that didn't make you a suspect. You're a total mystery to me.

@Alice in Noodleland like 6thHokage you are similar with less posts, trying to blend in and keeping low profile which makes you a suspect in most of the games somehow. You work at night, I think you are better suited as a Mafia. ٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶

@Master-XIV - Not enough posts to make a theory about you, you are more of Cards Against Humanity Veteran, let's catch up with that again.

@Odd what did you do in this game? You totally blew it up. You are a townie by blood mate. You were more reasonable giving your views as a town. So that's contrasting. It's easy to look right through you. Same goes for @All_Red.( ̄^ ̄゜)

I hope nobody mind me saying these. This is what I think about yoir playstyles based on what happened up until now.

I'll be very much glad if you please say something about my game play cause I'm really very desperate to improve and get good at it. Onegaishimasu. Please try to give as much negativeness as possible. And I hope you guys didn't mind my views on your playstyles.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
611💸
Kumi
509💴
Awards
The terminology and wording of the win condition does matter. If you don't pay attention to it you will mess up the game. There is a reason why win conditions in the games of experienced hosts are long and precise. The entire game depends upon the win condition.
Yeah I know that but as one of the player in this game what matter most is winning the game that time. But when you have ancient battleship style of war(referred to even Night kill) no one can expected more but just praying.xd

Kin
38💸
Kumi
0💴
Thread starter #813
You cannot twist the wording of win conditions on purpose. The win condition needs to be clear and exact. The win condition you gave in the role PM was Anti-Town so it will be considered as final and players will play accordingly. You cannot say at the end of the game that you wanted the players to play like Indies when you are giving then Anti-Town win conditions.

P.S: I don't mean to hurt anyone here, this is me trying to point out a mistake.

Oh and props to @Ansatsuken for noticing the inconsistency. :)
@Rohan I don't wanna argue but you know my opinion on this

Kin
719💸
Kumi
567💴
I've been thinking of posting a playstyle related post when the game was still running, but I thought let's make it after everything ends.

@Ansatsuken - As always you're the one with sharp eyes, who notices every minute details so we'll that you can sniff the presence of 'anti towns' pretty well. One of your tactics and which definitely is advantageous for you is the ability of drawing a player's back history accurately, that helps you to judge others. You literally quote and question a player based on the previous games, they are bound to give in. It is a very powerful tactics in my eye, and you can handle it best, I'm sure if someone else tries this he/she is gonna mess up somewhere somehow. But the only limitation it has that it doesn't work on the Newbies and the ones you haven't seen playing, such as Oreki or Master Xiv here, you couldn't evaluate their moves much.ฅ( ̳• ·̫ • ̳ฅ)♡

@Michelle - You have become more '' cheerful'' in the games compared to the first game we played together. I believe you play better as a Mafia. You tend to get lynched or killed as a town. But I guess in this game, you played without getting suspicious and thus I believe you have become really good at it. ฅ( ̳• ·̫ • ̳ฅ)♡

@MadieV - Your Post counts are less. Someone mentioned before as well that you played safe. You can blend it really well, at least that is what happened in the beginning before the night kills started but as the game progressed you were targeted but a great player like you handled it anyhow. What I think, you try to look at everyone else's perspective before giving your own. You follow their moves and then give an account of your views on them, which are almost to the point, and can be trusted.ฅ( ̳• ·̫ • ̳ฅ)♡

@6thHokage - The silent player, you always have kept a low profile, without posting much, without giving your POVs properly and definitely you don't like to give explanations of your actions much, do you? You are the player who will get mistaken for being a wolf at the very beginning.٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶

@Oreki_Houtarou the New one. The - like - it-all tactic is good. In the beginning you tried to keep a low profile with less post count, yet replying when asked. If I remember you didn't cast a vote. That makes you stand out among the rest. Though from the DP2 you started contributing and giving your views on the other players, you maybe new here buddy but you are definitely not new to game. Your coolness faded a bit when your partner got targeted and you panicked. It clearly said that's my partner.ฅ( ̳• ·̫ • ̳ฅ)♡

@Ryu Kishi you're one of the scary player ( -᷄ ˍ-᷅) you fooled me nice and smooth. '' thank you for the answer" for the Trivia, and when the host revelead its Ichigo I was so damn sure it's you or I could have targeted you in the day phase. And you definitely are the '' plan before a damn" kinda player. So definitely need to look out for you.

@Finalbeta you can give the direction and totally flip the arguments. (I wish you could give directions to my life (⸝⸝o̴̶̷᷄ ·̭ o̴̶̷̥᷅⸝⸝)) no doubt a great player. I think you are quite similar with MadieV in terms of playing but as I said you can turn the tables. But unfortunately you get targeted too and get mislynched time to time.

@Sagebee - in the previous game you panicked and messed up everything on the very first day and in this game you are whole different person. For me you were the best player in this game, who transformed like magic, I tried to suspect you, trigger you and what not but you totally kept your cool by the end. And see where you stand now. What I like about your game play this tune, you were more reasonable and totally dug deep and looked for possibilities. You were having a slight disbalancing in the first vote time but you came right back on track. Keep it up.. I really liked your play in this game. If you could transform this much in a single game you can definitely go way up than the veteran players. (ㆁᴗㆁ✿)

@Dr.Strange i don't know your playstyle. I can't trace it. No matter how I look at it, I can't. You fluffed at the beginning, but you did something that didn't make you a suspect. You're a total mystery to me.

@Alice in Noodleland like 6thHokage you are similar with less posts, trying to blend in and keeping low profile which makes you a suspect in most of the games somehow. You work at night, I think you are better suited as a Mafia. ٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶

@Master-XIV - Not enough posts to make a theory about you, you are more of Cards Against Humanity Veteran, let's catch up with that again.

@Odd what did you do in this game? You totally blew it up. You are a townie by blood mate. You were more reasonable giving your views as a town. So that's contrasting. It's easy to look right through you. Same goes for @All_Red.( ̄^ ̄゜)

I hope nobody mind me saying these. This is what I think about yoir playstyles based on what happened up until now.

I'll be very much glad if you please say something about my game play cause I'm really very desperate to improve and get good at it. Onegaishimasu. Please try to give as much negativeness as possible. And I hope you guys didn't mind my views on your playstyles.
I didnt get enough time to shine! If I was given an extra 2 hours, no 3! I wouldve changed your minds.
:sweat:

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
611💸
Kumi
509💴
Awards

Plus they killed me when I'm starting to get things right.

Michelle

Elite
Kin
4,083💸
Kumi
861💴
Poison Chan i change constantly my playstyle by playing all the time. I want to achieve a level of playing to play a game in summer and not be ashamed of myself.
Mafia became for me a joy and i don't intend to let it loose it's shine. So i will not stuck myself in a boring spot. That is an explanation for my playful self in the last game.

Thanks for the game Al , btw poison its alright play few more games with me you will figure out my playstyle .
I can't wait to :wes:

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
611💸
Kumi
509💴
Awards
It not always successful. Sometimes player can give me an 'easy' read that even they didnt aware of. Sometimes I need a help from other players. When you kill one mafia you can get many clue from them.

I can't picture what people would think about me if I Changing my play style all of sudden. But this game actually gave a glimpse. Dr.Strange said "I'm less aggressive", Finalbeta said "I'm very aggrasive", Michelle thought the same like Strange.

MadieV

Regular
Kin
197💸
Kumi
0💴

Great post!

You nailed my play to a T, specially the bolded part. As for my post count, I was genuinely busy but I still made 65 posts in two cycles. . It wasn't that I was not active, it was that I was active on very specific timeframes which contrasted with other players who had more gradual activity.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
611💸
Kumi
509💴
Awards
Great post!

You nailed my play to a T, specially the bolded part. As for my post count, I was a genuinely busy but I still made 65 posts in two cycles. . It wasn't that I was not active, it was that I was active on very specific timeframes which contrasted with other players who had more gradual activity.
And that's what you did/practiced when you're playing as mafia(Kisame) before. I finally managed to catch it but unfortunately one day one kill only. Unfortunately

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom