[Game] Everything's fair in love and war

Dr.Strange

Elite
Kin
359πŸ’Έ
Kumi
113πŸ’΄
Awards
Funny many people have no idea he was matyr , the roman emperor decapitated him actually . The Catholics loved and declared him as matyr xD
Caudiaus II was known for persecuting Catholics , he was pretty infamous for it . Over the years story and versions have changed ,real reason was Valentine was actually in fore front against roman empire .

Michelle

Elite
Kin
3,107πŸ’Έ
Kumi
819πŸ’΄
Caudiaus II was known for persecuting Catholics , he was pretty infamous for it . Over the years story and versions have changed ,real reason was Valentine was actually in fore front against roman empire .
Actually ppl need a reason to celebrate love and choose this young martyr's day for this. In those bloody days many others were killed TT

Michelle

Elite
Kin
3,107πŸ’Έ
Kumi
819πŸ’΄
I came for a game of Mafia, but I got a history lesson from Strange. At least I'm more informed now.
At least he looks villager with his relaxed mood :facts:
Post automatically merged:

@Oreki_Houtarou came with the same tactic as Odd in his first game. He likes every post to be seen.
We saw you, welcome to AB :hi:

Last edited:
Kin
3πŸ’Έ
Kumi
0πŸ’΄
At least he looks villager with his relaxed mood :facts:
Post automatically merged:

@Oreki_Houtarou came with the same tactic as Odd in his first game. He likes every post to be seen.
We saw you, welcome to AB :hi:
That was my custom tactic to make sure my name was everywhere and people were always getting notifications from me, hiding in plain sight while I killed, mislynched and converted everyone.

I don't think anyone else would use that tactic

Top Bottom