jagged

Regular
Kin
528💸
Kumi
84💴
Trait Points
65⚔️
enamored with the fighting happening between the two titans justin intently watched their movements and fighting styles careful to remain alert as even though he wasnt a target of the fight he knew that anything could happen on a chaotic battlefield. As soon as he felt a force on his leg justin would, almost reflexively, change the leg into a chainsaw while kicking in the direction of the force in an attempt to harm whatever thing had touched him, looking down in that quick moment to see a spectral hand come out of the ground as he hopped backwards 2 meters and landing on his two feet as he did so. Realizing that he may be facing a devilfruit user of some sort Justin would begin to run around the spot where the hand appeared in a sort of zigzag like motion, trying not to stay in one place.

"Guess theres someone here after all! hey your gonna have to try a little harder than that if you wanna beat me!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 Attack card used, Changing my leg into a weapon should phase the leg through @RestlessWretch hands or harm the hand holding the leg
Name:
Buki Buki no Mi: Violent Chainsaw
Devil Fruit Name: Buki Buki no Mi
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Scale: 3 Meters
Description: Using the power of his fruit the user will change a part of his body into that of a Chainsaw to swing forward at the opponent and attack, effectively cutting enemies or intercepting incoming damage. Due to the fruits inherent ability's any transformed body part into the chainsaw is automatically granted the Raw Power Keyword to signify the weapons abilities to cut through anything.

Note: Should the transformed part of the body be damaged while transformed he can reform into his original state with no damage from his weapon state.

Item Name: Fatigue Reliever
Item Grade: D
Item Perk(s):
  • Restores Two [2] Points to the Stamina Pool Per Turn.
  • The Resistance to Lactic Acid Buildup Grants the Consumer a Two [2] Point Reduction to Physical Based Stamina Exhaustion.
Item Description: Using his knowledge on the human body Justin has created a once a day supplement pill that reduces the lactic acid buildup in your muscles thus reducing the amount of fatigue that accumulates in the body, granting the user additional stamina per turn. This pill is purple in color and oval in shape, the user takes one pill a day like any vitamin.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Item Name: Insane metabolism booster
Item Grade: D
Item Perk(s): Grants 4 stamina per turn
Item Description:
Perk:
A greenish and brown pill, the metabolism booster enhances the metabolism past its normal output by infusing essential vitamins all into one pill. As the metabolism is put into overdrive the general healing of the body and the immune systems strength follows suit healing the user by a small margin each turn

Human perk: Reduces the recovery time of status effects by two turns

Reactions: Inashi

Panda Man

Kin
369💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
5,564,800,000⚔️
Phase Updates [Round 4/10]
→ Engaging with the big named NPC's from here on out is locked until further notice. Engaging with NPC's doesn't garner points anyway
→ In order to make sure the thread doesn't get crammed, whenever you engage an RP'er, make a separate fight thread. "[Event] X v Y", there you guys set the rules and time limit to your own engagement. If the fight doesn't end by the end of round 10, then it's over.

→ It has been deemed that Restless attempt to touch Chance, which is required to make him intangible, means his hand was not intangible. Since Chance reaction to transform his body is instant ( no speed value attached to the transformation ), Restless would be touching a chainsaw in order to completely drag him under. Chance has 2 PWR which means he deals 2 DMG, but Restless has 1 CON which means he shaves 0.5, suffering 1.5 DMG Total and has been Inflicted with the Bleed Status Effect.
→ Midway Forest - Bino | Geezy | Wilhelm | Hades | Famine
→ Mount Colubo - Chance | Cayenne | Restless | Yukio Okamura | Eli | Anubis
→ Goa Kingdom - Riker | Mant [ Mirror World ] | Houdini | Jojoclaw | Rin Okamura | Poseidon | War
→ Foosha Village - Dennis | XZA | Zeus | Zet
→ Grey Terminal - Ian | Jay | Squidy | Avery | Alex | Isis | Kronos
→ Henceforth, once someone post after you, you CANNOT edit afterward.
→ Justice: 6 | Lawless: 4

Time of Day + Weather Condition
→ Morning, Sun Rising [Dependant on Portion of the island.]

Last edited by a moderator:

Inashi

Regular
Kin
412💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
As the two continued on with their battle, Senji watched as they clashed yet their attacks moved at speeds senji couldn't track. He could only catch a glimpse of the two when they would pause before continuing. Senji would then look around the area to see if another person had made their way over here. He thought to himself that it would be a stroke of luck for an ally to appear. Yet he couldn’t be sure if it was a ally or not so to test the person. Senji would quickly get angry and draw his blade. Moving towards the man he would stop about 7 meters away before forcefully slashing (horizontal, Brank scaling[21 volume])at the man. This would launch a large air wave at his opponent made to render the man dead or unconscious.

Attacking @XZA with 13 dmg air slash

Item Name: Juuchi Yosamu | 十千夜寒 | 10,000 Cold Nights
Item Grade: Meito | Famous Weapon | Supreme Grade
Item Perk(s):
  • Juuchi Yosamu grants + 6 DMG to Style Tech and FreeForm Actions
  • Juuchi Yosamu Deals an Additional Damage Per Turn to the Bleed Status Effect.
  • Juuchi Yosamu has Two Hundred [200] Health Points. The Entire Blade & Hilt is Each 1.2 & 0.3 Meter Respectively.
Item Description: ~ Juuchi Yosamu was created by the legendary blacksmith Sengo Muramasa. Sengo had mastered the art of “Nie” (martensitic crystals embedded in pearlite matrix, making it resemble stars in the night sky.) Another Style of smithing used when creating this blade is called Hamon, during the cooling process of the blade Sengo covered Juuchi Yosamu in a moderate amount of clay. This would result in the unique blade pattern along the Yakiba that gave it a wave like pattern. Juuchi Yosamu had been forged with such intense passion and determination that Sengo was able to push the “Ha“ (cutting edge) to a level of sharpness that was rivaled by none. This blade doesn't require style techniques, simply needing to spend an attack or block card.

Sword Style Name: Jigen-Ryu
Sword Style Bonus: Sword Style Related Style Techniques and/or Free-Form Actions the Momentum Keyword.
Sword Style Description: This Principle focuses on countering opposing forces and surprising opponents via quickdraw attacks. These attacks are very aggressive in nature causing the user to change the way they move to supplement the stances. Thrusting themselves in any direction via lateral movements whilst striking. This is represented by the Momentum Keyword.

Sword Style Breakdown: Sword Style Techniques and Free-Form Actions under this Stance has their SPM determined by the user’s PWR attribute instead of the SPD attribute. When it comes to movement speed the user can only move in burst if they wish to move off PWR.

Power: 7
Intelligent: 1
Constitution: 1
Agility: 4
Dexterity: 6
Technique: 0
Resolve: 0

3 Clash Cards | (3) 5 Attack Cards | 2 Block Cards | 2 Dodge Cards | 3 Support Cards

Archetype: Brawler
Persona(s): Hopeful | Reckless
Bonus Trait(s): Power of Destruction | Sword Style | Assassin

Last edited:

-Akuma-

Elite
Kin
803💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
65⚔️
Kallavan watched the young coward ran away."So that's how it is..." Kallavan simply watched as the Grey Terminal was being torn apart from fighting. Kallavan's frustrations started to bubble up as this island was being torn apart due to arrogance on the World Government's part. Kallavan thought it was fate that he was brought back to the Marines but he quickly started to doubt that, they weren't the ones who would help accomplish Kallavan's goal. Kallavan began to reject the Marines all over again. Kallavan't anger grew massively.

Mega Move: Attempting to use Kallavan's disgust to revert him back to the Revs.

Funnyavery3

Kin
424💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
45⚔️
You must be registered for see medias

You must be registered for see images

It seemed that the foe was caught in Mayuri's masterpiece. Mayuri would deactivate his gas.

"Lets perform a test experiment shall we? How long does a person remain conscious after...decapitation? Hmm?"

The self-proclaimed great scientist showed his lunatic and sadistic personalities in a ghastly smile and approach his opponent. Mayuri would flick his wrist, swinging his weapon to decapitate his opponent...killing him.

"Now to hide myself safely away from the rabble."

Mayuri would wait a couple seconds to see the life run out of the opponent's eyes and then climb down from the building. He would then head and hide a couple of buildings away a safe distance from everyone else in an attempt to be out of sight from everyone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Deactivating my gas. Spending one support card to sub for an attack card using Lunatic. Decapitating and killing the opponent since he has permanent damage active and the capture last turn went through.

Mayuri would remain hidden in some small buildings a safe distance away from everyone. He would make sure to be aware of the exits in the building if he needed to escape and places to watch the battle and calculate his next move.

"I hope after this is all over I can speak to that lady but I will not interfere with that monumental battle. Instead I will attempt to take notes and study them. Maybe I can do something in the future."

He also kept keen awareness of his surroundings all around him to make sure no harm was coming his way.

Panda Man

Kin
369💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
5,564,800,000⚔️
Phase Updates [Round 5/10]
→ Engaging with the big named NPC's from here on out is locked until further notice. Engaging with NPC's doesn't garner points anyway
→ In order to revert back to Marines, you either need to wait the 6 months YOU set up OR gain 100 resolve and do a small prompt, leaving the Marines.
→ Midway Forest - Bino | Geezy | Wilhelm | Hades | Famine
→ Mount Colubo - Chance | Cayenne | Restless | Yukio Okamura | Eli | Anubis
→ Goa Kingdom - Riker | Mant [ Mirror World ] | Houdini | Jojoclaw | Rin Okamura | Poseidon | War
→ Foosha Village - Dennis | XZA | Zeus | Zet
→ Justice: 5 | Lawless: 5

Apriori

Regular
Kin
2,442💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
65⚔️
Shunsui and Lisa had been walking aimlessly, looking for the perfect opportunity to emerge from this mirror world. During the search, the small woman felt inclined to reveal information regarding the space they were in. Although confusing, the pirate settled for understanding that this was a magical world entered and exited only through mirrors. The land outside of Wano was truly interesting, to say the least.

“And this is all possible due to a devil…devil fruit?”

“Yes. There are these fruits, once eaten, can grant extraordinary powers.”

“Would you say, your body becoming living weapons suffice as an example?”

“A random power I guess, but it is possible it was due to a Devil Fruit.”

As the two continued to walk, the pirate began thinking about whether there was a mirror that led to Midway Forest. Departing the island was top priority and if Lisa’s hunches about it being a potential evacuation point were correct, then the party she was a part of yesterday had probably used it already. Worst case, war had already been waged through the land. Peering through the visible mirrors along the way revealed scenes of chaos.

“My lady, it probably would serve us better if we exited this world. Chaos could serve as a great veil for those that aim to sneak.”

“I feel safer in here, I am not leaving until we have a means to escape the island.”

“Then we may be wandering endlessly….”

“What confuses me about you is your apparent willingness to sneak around. I saw how you are, back when you killed that agent.”

“Conflict is never an interest of mine, despite how inevitable it may be.”

“You do not believe in striking first?”

“Not at all. Only in the face of unavoidable conflict. Conflict is ultimately evil, regardless of the side. Both are willing to draw blood and deem the other bad. Morality is not as simple as gathering more forces to support your agenda.”

“So you admit to being evil?”

“I admit to committing evil acts. Sometimes its unavoidable, so at least then I might as well emerge with my life….but enough for now.”

Shunsui began expanding the distance from Lisa. He was aiming to spread up and search for an exit, that way both could soon find themselves sailing back to Shimotsuki Island. Lisa would cry out several times, only to silence once the pirate stopped in his tracks and turned back with an earnest smile.

“You stay still. We have yet to be attacked, so I reckon this place is safe for the time being. I shall look for another mirror leading us away from this tsunami engulfed place. If need be, I will be forced to exit this world. If I do not arrive back in two hours, end to the coast. If I am alive, I will be there.”

Word Count: 675 | Items: x2 D-Grade Swords | x2 Den Den Mushi ( Isshin ) ( Black Market Agents )​

Traveling Destination: Lisa Remains in Goa Kingdom [ Mirror World ]. Shunsui Travels to the Foosha Village Region of the Mirror World.

BZA

Kin
868💸
Kumi
1,042💴
Trait Points
95⚔️
Thick trails of condensation stuck against Loki's clothes as sweat drenched his uniform. The marine snarled and even barked obscenities as he continued to rain upon the ground his determination. The scale of his shockwaves directed against flames that raged and roared mockingly as they protested every attempt. The fish-man would drink in his own helplessness and stare once more across the vastness of Goa. The apocalyptical symphony of crashing elements hadn't ceased. If anything there seemed to be an uptick in the viciousness by which their conductors carried about their production. In the time since his arrival, he was yet to encounter Hades much less another fellow Marine.

Instead his trajectory was guiding him further towards Mt. Colombo. Distant as it may have been the occasional crack in the air and ominous shaking that emanated from it direction had dwarfed even those from Zeus. Loki gazed across Midway Forest, breathing in deep before exhaling the doubt from his being. Kronos or Eli. The Fleet Admiral or The Marine Hero. One of these two titans was currently engaging in battle in those forsaken mountains. What kind of enemy was powerful enough to hold the best Marines could offer at bay. Loki smiled at the prospect of witnessing such a legendary bout. His bones tingles in excitement, dousing the frustrations and fatigue and guiding his hand as he raced to the mountain.

Passive
Name: Størkla [Boost]
Martial Art: Fishman Karate
Type: Supportive
Scale: Self
Description: A passive technique that allows the character to accumulate and harness atmospheric vapor. The execution results in the collection of water, as a spherical bubble around the desired appendage. This technique grants additional Damage to Attack and Block values. [ ]
Note: Gains are Dependent on Technique Rank. One Point [E] - Two Points [G] - Three Points [A]

Name: Flótti
Description: A technique that allows for flotation and transportation. The execution involves preforming rapid kicks and pushing against atmospheric vapor. In turn triggering constant miniature shockwaves that maintain suspension. Once airborne, the characters retains the same ease of maneuverability as when grounded. This can be maintained by keeping a support card occupied. [ ]

Gut Feeling
Whenever Extraordinary Traits have their Perks Active, and these Traits Require Personas to be Possessed, the Activation of Gut Feeling will Deactivate | Reverse | Counter those Traits.

Moderator Notes: Post Voided
You Can Only Post Once Per Update. You Deleting the First Post Did Not Solve the Issue You Violated, Especially Since You Cannot Edit the First Post. A Deletion Will Not Circumvent the Ruling.

Mirai

Supreme
Kin
2,255💸
Kumi
3,406💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Mirabelle would continuously look over from the upstairs building; thinking over what choices she can make. Going out of the building; she can become immediately a possible target to the monster roaming outside. She sighed, taking a seat on the floor as she took out a map and started to look over her possible routes from here; looking for a way to get to the nearby harbor. “Hmm…I can go over here, but ****…I hate this situation…” she thought to herself for a moment but also the picture downstairs was nagging at her. She wanted to know who that man was, the possibility being her father was something but she didn’t want to make assumptions just yet. She would simply close the map, and got back downstairs to grab the photo and placed it into her bag. She would only wait a little more longer before she leaves.

Bhil

Legendary
Kin
234💸
Kumi
9,977💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Dimitri stayed soaring in the sky, governing over the Midway Forest. In moments, a sequence of events had unfolded; however, none were too much to his interest. Dimitri was eager to fight a rogue man in the forest, but it had seemed he had been crushed by someone from the ranks of the Marines. Dimitri grinned, and a laugh escaped from his lips.

It didn't matter what he did; Dimitri affirmed to himself that his role was to observe and only engage in the direst situations; he was to assist the helpless first and then deliver justice to wrongdoers.

"Time to oversee somewhere else," he spoke to himself.

Note: Dimitri is flying to Mount Colubo.

Panda Man

Kin
369💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
5,564,800,000⚔️
Phase Updates [Round 6/10]

→ Dennis Attacked XZA with Thirteen [13] Damage. XZA Possessed 5.5 Damage Shaving, Although It is Halved Due to the Raw Power Keyword Dennis Possesses. This Means the Damage Shaving XZA Possesses becomes 2.5 Points, Which will Reduce the 13 Damage to 10.5 Damage. This Still Exceeds the Total Health Points of XZA, which is Ten [10] Points. The Bleed Status Effect is Applied and Blood is Gushing, and Due to Permanent Damage the Character will Die.

→ Midway Forest - Bino | Geezy | Hades | Famine

→ Mount Colubo - Chance | Cayenne | Wilhelm | Restless | Yukio Okamura | Eli | Anubis

→ Goa Kingdom - Riker | Lisa [ Mirror World ] | Houdini | Jojoclaw | Rin Okamura | Poseidon | War

→ Foosha Village - Mant [ Mirror World ] | Dennis | XZA | Zeus | Zet

→ Justice: 7 | Lawless: 7

-Akuma-

Elite
Kin
803💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
65⚔️

"shi-shi-shi". Belphegor sniggered as he lept through the trees, the tremors got more intense as he got closer to Mount Colubo. Two titans clashes causing immense earthquakes to resonate throughout the area. The entire island was turned into a battlefield and it was Belphegor was cutting down any Marines he came across. Belphegor approached a familiar foe from behind before throwing two knives at his back.

Yukio turned around shooting both knives out the air. "So we meet again". Yuki was has crossed paths with Belphegor multiple times. Him and his brother usually butted heads with him and his ally Squalo. "You're going to jail this time". Bel simply sniggered.

NPC Update

→ Belphegor and Yukio Okamura have started clashing in Mout Colubo
→ RPers are free to join in on this fight.

Inashi

Regular
Kin
412💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
The Man in which Senji had attacked was unable to block or avoid his attack. Upon seeing this Senji would sheathe his blade and the sneer to himself. He felt as if there was nothing here for him anymore and decided to leave. he would then make his way to Midway forest.

Reactions: BZA

-Akuma-

Elite
Kin
803💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
65⚔️
Kallavan had nothing left to do in the Grey Terminal. He had wished to go back into the Goa Kingdom but the water itself was a problem. In order to solve this, Kallavan scaled the top of the stone wall that sat between the Grey Terminal and the Goa Kingdom. " This should be enough" Kallavan flung his hands forwards one after another, each time flinging and detonating 9 beads of sweat on his hands. This should result in two massive explosions, creating a large opening in the wall. The wall would be in front of Kallavan and it would be big enough to allow the water flooding the Goa Kingdom to flood into the Grey Terminal. Kallavan was on top of the wall so he should be fine, he learned his lesson. If successful, Kallavan would make his way to the Goa Kingdom, still placing himself on top of the buildings there.

Name: Atomic Screw X2
Devil Fruit Name: Bomu Bomu No Mi
Type: Offensive | Defensive
Scale: Varies
Description:

Note: The amount of sweat that can be thrown is based on how many targets the user can track, minus two targets per rank.
Note: Due to the nature of explosions, 1/3 of the blasts total range in considered an instant blast zone.

Mega Move: Attempting to open up a wall to essentially drain the Goa Kingdom.
Only traveling to the Goa Kingdom if this is successful.

Last edited:

BZA

Kin
868💸
Kumi
1,042💴
Trait Points
95⚔️
Thick trails of condensation stuck against Loki's clothes as sweat drenched his uniform. The marine snarled and even barked obscenities as he continued to rain upon the ground his determination. The scale of his shockwaves directed against flames that raged and roared mockingly as they protested every attempt. The fish-man would drink in his own helplessness and stare once more across the vastness of Goa. The apocalyptical symphony of crashing elements hadn't ceased. If anything there seemed to be an uptick in the viciousness by which their conductors carried about their production. In the time since his arrival, he was yet to encounter Hades much less another fellow Marine.

Instead his trajectory was guiding him further towards Mt. Colombo. Distant as it may have been the occasional crack in the air and ominous shaking that emanated from it direction had dwarfed even those from Zeus. Loki gazed across Midway Forest, breathing in deep before exhaling the doubt from his being. Kronos or Eli. The Fleet Admiral or The Marine Hero. One of these two titans was currently engaging in battle in those forsaken mountains. What kind of enemy was powerful enough to hold the best Marines could offer at bay. Loki smiled at the prospect of witnessing such a legendary bout. His bones tingled in excitement, dousing the frustrations and fatigue and guiding his hand as he resumed a vigilant patrol of the forest.

Passive
Name: Størkla [Boost]
Description: A passive technique that allows the character to accumulate and harness atmospheric vapor. The execution results in the collection of water, as a spherical bubble around the desired appendage. This technique grants additional Damage to Attack and Block values. [ ]
Note: Gains are Dependent on Technique Rank. One Point [E] - Two Points [G] - Three Points [A]

Name: Flótti
Description: A technique that allows for flotation and transportation. The execution involves preforming rapid kicks and pushing against atmospheric vapor. In turn triggering constant miniature shockwaves that maintain suspension. Once airborne, the characters retains the same ease of maneuverability as when grounded. This can be maintained by keeping a support card occupied. [ ]

Gut Feeling
Whenever Extraordinary Traits have their Perks Active, and these Traits Require Personas to be Possessed, the Activation of Gut Feeling will Deactivate | Reverse | Counter those Traits.

Jᴀʏ

Underdog
Elite
Kin
971💸
Kumi
815💴
Trait Points
23⚔️
As Hobin continued to run about in Grey Terminal searching for Lawless individuals he soon came to realize his own folly. While he searched for the perfect opponent in order to get in on the action he had lost sight of his duty as a marine. Despite Hobin being selfish, cowardly and entirely unpredictable he felt as though he should assist the civilians suffering in the city and so he began to evacuate the citizens towards Midway, as much of the forest seemed to be doused and eradicated he continued to move forwards guiding the poor souls lost in the carnage while moving to Midway himself. He searched amongst the wreckage of buildings as the titans clashed on Dawn Island for people in need of saving. He had never experienced anything of this magnitude but it wasn’t over yet.

“I hope the Live Stream Den Den Mushi catches this...”

• Attempting to rescue people in Grey Terminal and relocate them to a safe area in Midway, also moving to Midway only if I’m capable of moving the civilians safely to the location.

Funnyavery3

Kin
424💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
45⚔️
You must be registered to see images

It was time for Mayuri to leave this area because it might become compromised. He would sneakily move away out of the area and head to another place to see what was going on and where people might be going in an attempt to not let anyone else be privy on his movements.

"If battle and interesting things are happening everywhere I should investigate other areas. Might be able to take more notes and experiment on more...test subjects."

----------------------------------

Traveling to Midway Forest

Last edited:

Pandawoman

Kin
222💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
5,046,000,000⚔️
Phase Updates [Round 7/10]

→ Loki has Successful Battled the Flames, Reducing its Deadliness to Manageable Amounts, Thus Non-Threatening to People. As Grey Terminal Floods due to Kallvan's Actions, Hobin Successfully Evacuates the Defenseless People. In Two Updates, the Water will have Completely Flooded into Grey Terminal.

→ Midway Forest - Bino | Jay | Dennis | Avery | Geezy | Hades | Famine

→ Mount Colubo - Chance | Cayenne | Yukio Okamura | Wilhelm | Restless | Belphegor | Eli | Anubis

→ Goa Kingdom - Riker | Rin Okamura | Alex | Lisa [ Mirror World ] | Houdini | Jojoclaw | Poseidon | War

→ Foosha Village - Mant [ Mirror World ] | XZA | Zeus | Zet

→ Grey Terminal - Ian | Squidy | Isis | Kronos

→ Justice: 7 | Lawless: 9

-Akuma-

Elite
Kin
803💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
65⚔️
Kallavan wandered around the Goa Kingdom, watching people fight endlessly. The chaos itself annoyed Kallavan but there was nothing much for him to do. Kallavan made his way through the Goa Kingdom, being careful to avoid any water left and he made his way over to Midway Forest. Perhaps there was something he could do over in that location.

Mirai

Supreme
Kin
2,255💸
Kumi
3,406💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
With her intentions completed; Mirabelle would start to leave from the abandoned home she remained within – but as so as she did, she noticed something was immediately off. Water was starting to pour into the area, while it wasn’t so bad at the present time, she had a gut feeling staying here on the ground wasn’t going to yield much. As such, she would start to wondering swiftly – trying to remain out of the way of the giant’s shadow figure. Once she arrived at another house, she would start to go from the inside to the very top and onto the roof, having it be enough in height to avoid getting caught up in the water.

Attempting to find a high enough building to remain on to avoid the water flooding Grey Terminal.

Status
Not open for further replies.