Banned
Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Ok please go read the new chapter before reading this ....
1. Madara knows how to resurrect the dead ...
2. He speaks of his brother like the death of his brother was not permanently
3. If you had a brother and you know how to resurect people wouldn't you bring him back to life ?
4. i think tobi is izuna

so pls tell me your thoughts ?

MarkPaul

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Thats agreeable. Madara should have raised him if he'z really dead. And he said izuna gave him eyes that left izuna with nothing. And also kabuto should have izuna's bodyif izuna is really dead. Its really confusing hope to see the truth behind that mask.

alexu9696

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Thats agreeable. Madara should have raised him if he'z really dead. And he said izuna gave him eyes that left izuna with nothing. And also kabuto should have izuna's bodyif izuna is really dead. Its really confusing hope to see the truth behind that mask.
i know kabuto realy did whant to bring back all the powerful ninja in history and izuna was on par with madara so if izuna was dead im sure kabuto would have use edo tensei to bring him back

alexu9696

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
izuna is dead. if hes alive then madara wouldnt say he died since he implied the reason behind his hate is the fact his loved ones leave so little behind (izuna, hashi).
he said died not dead that is the trick all the facts of the manga points to izuna nagato reciving the rinnegan ... tobi saying that the rinnegan eyes where his to begin with .... everything makes sense .. madara stated the eyes that he has now belongs to izuna....

MasterofSenjutsu

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Ok please go read the new chapter before reading this ....
1. Madara knows how to resurrect the dead ...
2. He speaks of his brother like the death of his brother was not permanently
3. If you had a brother and you know how to resurect people wouldn't you bring him back to life ?
4. i think tobi is izuna

so pls tell me your thoughts ?
Of course Madara knows how to resurrect the dead. He has Rinnegan.