Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Heihachi kaguya comes out of the building.

-So, young one, I heard you were interested in my way of Tekkai. Is that right?

Demosthenes

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(The bio this was intended for doesn't exist yet, so..)

Near watches as the man emerges from the building as he stands underneath the torii, admiring his domain.

Yes. I seek your renowned bodily resilience. I thank you for allowing me to meet with you.

Alucard

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(The bio this was intended for doesn't exist yet, so..)

Near watches as the man emerges from the building as he stands underneath the torii, admiring his domain.

Yes. I seek your renowned bodily resilience. I thank you for allowing me to meet with you.
I see.. Let me tell you this can get pretty rough to your side so.. are you really sure you want to do this? I won't accept if you quit training. I will mess you up pretty badly if you do so, kid. I don't like wasting my time, specially with weaklings. Your mind must be ready to endure this kind of train. Otherwise, you won't be able to keep up with it and will end up falling to the pain

Last edited:

Demosthenes

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I will not shame you by running from this opportunity you've given me. I must endure..

*I plant my feet firmly in the ground, clenching my fists tightly as I steel my mind, preparing myself as best I can for the imminent pain.*