[ Educational ] + [ Heroic ] Camp Workshop

Kin
698💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
3⚔️

You must be registered for see images
The Camp Workshop tremendously pales in comparison to the Department of Support Building, and even more for the Science Lab which lies inside, however due to event known as “The Sun Shall Fall” this has become one of the base of operations for Horizon University. Sectioned near the flowing rivers, due to the high-tech advances the building has underwent, it provides an amazing scenery while inventors work hard day and night. Despite its shortcomings, it can still aid in crafting fine material. Still spearheaded by the jovial Doctor Corki and his second in command Ekko, they have become even more determined to ensure the villains never prosper again.​

Free-Roam Rubric
→ Only Characters that are recognized as Heroes, particularly Students or Provisional Heroes, may participate in this thread.
→ This Free-Roam is considered an Educational Thread, meaning you are promised the rewards discussed below for proper participation.

→ Proper Participation refers to Characters that at least behave with the interest to acquire a Costume or Items. Role-Players cannot post more than three times per weekly participation.

→ You are free to do whatever you please, however remember your actions have consequences whether they are deemed positive or negative.
→ Cannot Power-Play, Meta-Game, or God-Mod Doctor Coriki or Ekko the NPCs. These are the Only NPC present until expressed otherwise.​

Rewards
→ Gains Permission to Submit 1 Costume or 1 Item at C-Grade.
→ OR, Gains Permission to Upgrade 1 Costume or 1 Item to B-Graded Only.
→ This reward is repeatable, but requires multiple weekly participation.​

Time of Day + Weather Condition
→ Morning, Sunday Day [Clear Skies]​

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
940💸
Kumi
1,388💴
Trait Points
3⚔️
Awards
Hakumen approached the area with stiffness as always. He barely showed emotion. As if he only lived to be a hero. He had a piece of paper in his hand as he walked up to the guy name Coriki. Putting the piece of paper infront of him. As he showed it, he handed the piece of paper to the guys assistant.

"This is the blueprint to one of the most powerful swords. It was handed to me and hand craft by my late best friend. Called the Demon Slayer ; Okami. If possible, while im on a quest to search for it, can you replicate it to the best of your ability. I need it for my samurai fighting style. I will name this weapon God Slayer: Akomi" Hakumen said. Pleased that the people would not disappoint. Feeling as if he slightly let his guard down. As he said this he began to speak but in a more serious tone. "I also heard that my sword could very well be in the heart of the black market. Its not located in Germany according to old sources. Do you have any knowledge on where I can find this black market, or whatnot?"

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
2,292💸
Kumi
263💴
Trait Points
7⚔️
Humming a tune as Nejire left her room, Nejire almost felt a slight satisfaction about today. While it was terrible that Horizon Uni had. Been almost destroyed during its attack, Nejire was happy to be surrounded by so much nature. There was a forrest nearby she could walk through, a lake to sit by and relax and swim in, lots of animals to watch and it made her feel happy.

While a few students werent happy about the change, being away from the city a majority of the students were indifferent to their surroundings. While walking towards the area for her class of the day, Nejire saw a black haired young man who was wandering the grounds, who seemed to almost fit in around here. He almost seemed at peace being around nature, which made Nejire curious about him.
Nejire raised her hand to give a small wave and a shy smile. As she did she caught sight of her watch showing that she was going to be late yo her class. Sad she couldnt meet the young man, she dashed off towards her class.

In true Horizon fashion, the building for Corki has been fully customized and made to accomidate the teacher and all his machines as well as a space for Ekko too. Walking in, Nejire could see most of the gear she saw at Horizon had been transported and moved into this new building. No doubt Corki had a hand in this making it all move safely and efficiently. Scanning the room Nejire saw a small plaque with her name on it with her gear sitting infront of it, her aqua blue costume folded neatly on the table.

Hi sensei! How are we going? Are you enjoying this new space? Did they mamage to transport everything for you?

Ive been doing some thinking about my costume during free periods, and Ive written down a few notes that I would like to target for the next version, if you could look them over?

Nejire handed over a few pages with some sketches and neatly written notes to Corki. They had several mentions of energy, vitality and upgrade.

Kin
698💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
3⚔️
Once again submerged in the serenity of nature, Lapis wanted to occupy his thoughts with peace and tranquility after learning his new home would be the Bodega Bay area. The city was never the tempo Lapis enjoyed, perhaps because of his reserved and introspective personality. More the reason why the Former Park Ranger welcomed mother nature. She moved at her own pace, sometimes forcing even the bustling race of humans to adhere to her speed limits. Lapis found himself in the forest this time, searching for the deer that he hoped inhabited the land. He intended on feeding them, developing a form of trust.

In his pursuit, the aspiring hero would be seen by a blue-haired female. Lapis did not recognize her, however see seemed eager to get his attention. She stopped her movement and waved, which Lapis simply nodded his head in response to express acknowledge. Because of Lapis reserved personality, he actual did not have much friends or experience with that ordeal. He barely dealt with people at all, always having an affinity for being alone and enjoying the environment around. Much of his personality locked behind this reserve, it was rare if someone could gain insight.

For this blue hair woman to wave, Lapis just assumed she was eager even if she wasn’t. This miscommunication, on his part would rear its annoying head in many circumstances. Lapis was the type of dunce to miss sarcastic undertones, humor, and other social contexts of similarity. The aspiring hero did also witness her scurry off, which reminded him he was supposed to report to the Camp Workshop. Apparently, tools were needed to excel in the line of heroism, which annoyed Lapis since he was quite good with his hands.

“I should just not show up. I already did so the last time I was supposed to meet that doctor whoever…”

Lapis would think to himself, still casually searching for the deer.

Jᴀʏ

Underdog
Elite
Kin
519💸
Kumi
11,737💴
Trait Points
12⚔️
Status
Finn was devastated.. he felt incompetent and weak since the Invasion of Horizon Academy. He wasn't able to do anything and because of it people got hurt, and some even killed.

He was without his shield, this was something he would remind himself on occasion to ease the feelings of shame and guilt, to keep them at bay.

He wanted to grow stronger, but he knee even if he had his shield it would more or less resulted in the same outcome.

He knew he couldn't blame himself entirely, but here he was outdoors while the University was recovering. He would to adapt, grow stronger than ever before.

So he approached Dr. Corki, he spoke for a moment about his shield and how he wanted to upgrade its functionality and capabilities as much as possible.

Lapis_Wolf

Kin
55💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
9⚔️
Ben skated his way to the building, his eyes excited with his drawing in hand. He had a brilliant idea that will make sure those vile creatures never get the scoop on him again! He saw a crowd and flew over them determined to get his idea to whoever may lie within the building. His eyes grew wide as he saw Coriki flying around the room, boisterous as usual. He chuckled a little. He wondered if the costumes were destroyed or not, as he wanted to add a very viable and simplistic adjustment. He thought it over carefully and had two ideas he wanted to implement. Ben glided across the area to grab his attention. "Hey Dr.C! I got this idea I wanted to show you! I want to make sure I'm ready for anything!" His smile widened as he stopped for a moment and realized he's seen some of these people before. Although he couldn't quite remember names. His smile faded for a moment as Hh took a deep breath and thought. He finds it crucial that he becomes acquainted with the future heroes and heroines as they will be working together. Ben had always been shy or found it hard to talk to new people. He looked around for Yuma as they got along pretty well. Maybe it'll help him introduce himself to some other people. His mind raced as the flashbacks happened again. He stayed focused and directed his attention back to Coriki. As he waited for him to come around patiently.

Inashi

Regular
Kin
50💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
12⚔️
Today was the day, Yuma had been waiting for his chance to meet with Dr.Corki and Ekko the 3rd year student whom also served as a teacher's assistant. After receiving his costume, Yuma got another idea for a gadget that he hopes they would be able to create.

"Doc, I need your help. I have this idea for this gadget and I wanna know if you can make it first me?"

In the midst of asking Dr. Corki for help Yuma spotted Ben from the corner of his eye. The two of them have gotten asking pretty well after their sparing match, Yuma saw himself becoming good friends with Ben.

"Oi Ben ol buddy. How's it hangin?"

Lapis_Wolf

Kin
55💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
9⚔️
"Yuma! I'm glad you're ok. You here for a revamp as well? I'm still a little shaken up about what happened..." Ben looks down for a moment, his eyes sullen. He blinks a few times and then smiles brightly again. "We need to get stronger so that next time, we'll be waitin for 'em!" He's happy to see that Yuma's ready to improve just like he is.

Hokusai

Legendary
Kin
608💸
Kumi
2,567💴
Trait Points
5⚔️
Ever since the start of the semester, Naomi has yet to actually visit the doctor himself. Always finding time to put her attention elsewhere, it kept slipping her mind that she needed to visit the doctor himself. On a bright day, Naomi would leave from her dorm as she strolled out the door and headed to the new location of the science department. She casually hummed the Super Mario World theme as she played it in her headset, using this as a chance to take a light jog as well.

After about ten minutes, she arrived at the new building that was created after the incident. As she waved to some of the other students passing by, she stepped inside. She wasn’t the first one there, seeing some familiar faces. She greeted everyone with a smile, before turning her attention to the old doctor.

Oh Dr. Corki! Good morning…I came here seeking some advice on this…” she said taking a piece of paper from her pocket. It was a design of a prosthetic limb, something the girl had been thinking about getting but wasn’t too sure if it was possible. “It’s a bit of a risky gadget, but I have my family’s technology as well to implement it…but my dad wont allow me to use the company to do so haha…so I figured if you can help me build it, I can get the surgery to attach it to me. I call it, a Meta Gear!” she said with enthusiasm.

Joestar

Immortal
Kin
1,315💸
Kumi
21,812💴
Trait Points
2⚔️
Status

"Er..."

Dr. Corki removed his hat from his head and rubbed his temple with it confusedly.

"The black market? I don't know that I follow, young man."

He placed his hat back onto his head and politely took the pages from Hakumen, looking it over with his eyes. His mind, though taking in the design outlined by the hero, could not help but remain on the question he had asked. The black market? Dr. Corki realized that his face was still scrunched, and quickly adjusted back to his normal, jolly expression, hoping that Hakumen had noticed his reaction to the question.

"I don't know about any market like that, but the Hero Association is filled with resources that you can use to gain trinkets and improve them for your heroics," he chirped, his voice overbrimming with warmth. "Now, let me see what I can do here for you."

He gave Hakumen one last friendly smile, and moved over to his workshop.

"Ahh," Corki sighed contentedly, thumbing his way through the various blueprints and schematics in front of him. "It warms my heart, Ekko. So many youngsters still eager to do their best after such a tragic event."

Ekko walked behind Dr. Corki, carrying a cardboard box filled with parts and tools to one of their workshops.

"Business is booming. Sure you're not happy they're coming here with the lab out of commission?" Ekko teased, grinning mischievously.

The doctor blushed in embarrassment, turning around rapidly.

"H-Hey," he stuttered. "If you got time to talk, you got time to twist a few wrenches!"

Ekko burst into laughter and set the box down.

"Okay, okay, boss, you got it. Which one are we working on first?"

Ekko moved over beside Corki, leaning against the workshop table to eye the schematics in front of them as they got to work on the budding young heroes' equipment.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bino

Kin
112💸
Kumi
7,051💴
Trait Points
11⚔️
The metamorphosis of Jirou had rapidly transpired over the course of a week. In large part from minor cosmetic alterations of dye, contacts and orthodontics that gave Rise to Skywalker. Still there new creations retained and maintained its original's obssessive element, with Anakin's morphing into a insatiable appetite for swordsmanship. In mere days he'd consumed literature on knighthood and romanticism of the Edwardian era. Naturally this obsession was fanned further by the texts from his master's master. On the first Sunday that followed his rebirth, an invigorated Anakin had rushed into the scientific lab of Dr Corki. The resident mad scientist turned part time professor, possessed an impeccable assortment of gadgets. At least these were the thought as Anakin's pupils darted from service desk to wall back to prototype desks. "What an exciting mixture of tools" he exclaimed under his breath as a cheerful grin danced from ear to ear. Anakin had assessed Jirou's old weapon and found it exquisite but wanting. Sure, the principle behind its inner workings was a master stroke in scientific ingenuity. However, a sword it was not. Thus, once he had secured an audience with the balding hermit he wasted no time in requesting an overhaul "You constructed a beautiful weapon but I have schematics for something quite unique. It will combine the shaving component you generate and do this......." the words arrived as he slapped a rough paper sketch on the table. "I call it a Lightsaber"

-Broly-

Legendary
Kin
625💸
Kumi
3,575💴
Trait Points
12⚔️
Awards
After missing several chances to progress her goals out of procrastination, the events of he school invasion had prompted her to promise herself to do all she could to become a more competent hero that was able to control her powers and save her associates. As usual she was a bit late to the workshop where the famed Dr Corki and Ekko had set up shop. Atleast this time she had the excuse of trying to navigate an entirely new area after a devastating event. There were groups of her fellow classmates sifting in and out of the workshop in hopes to ultimately accomplish the same goals as Jean, and she couldn't help but wonder just a slight bit as to what they were thinking or planning.

But she would shake her head and remain focused. An upside of all the time she had missed was that she wasn't under any pressure to come up with ideas immediately. When Jean was thrown under a stressful situation, things could tend to get a bit wild, so it was a good thing she avoided this. Thus, as it was her turn to speak to Corki she was able to give him a well thought out idea that would actually be simple to create.

Good morning Doctor!

Jean said with a smile and her usual warm personality

I'm a bit of a health freak. I changed my diet and even my habits so I can be more effective when using my abilities, but I know I can be doing more after what happened. I just need to know how to go about maintaining my body in a better way. You wouldn't happen to have any weight training equipment or healthy exercising guides for Vegetarians would ya?

Last edited:

Shade Masa

Veteran
Kin
111💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
10⚔️
After a teacher gave Hibari a tour of the temporary campus Hibari decided to give Dr. Corki a visit. Hibari's tonfas were damaged so he needed a new pair, instead of buying a new pair he thought he'd come here. Hopefully, because Hibari was a new student they'd make his Tonfas with haste. Hibari had to enforce this school and the tonfas were a staple of his, it felt weird fighting without them. Hibari saw Dr. Corki and decided to approach him.

Make me these.

Hibari placed the blueprints for the tonfas down. He didn't have time to talk to others, he simply wanted his equipment. The degree of technology was crazy so making a pair of tonfas should be really simple. Hibari didn't care if he came off as rude, because he will bare his fangs at the teacher as well, nobody was exempt from getting bitten to death.

Funnyavery3

Kin
47💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
12⚔️
Status
You must be registered to see images

Emiya was here once again, an a hazy environment with dead students and wails/screams everywhere in the distance. A constant grinding noise which sounded like cogwheels as he looked in the haze behind him. No matter how much he would run in that direction could not identify the source of the sound and was only met by more haze. He did not realize that the sound was the cogwheels of his own despair creeping into him. Emiya started to panic and profusely sweat and his body writhed in every direction to run sporadically anywhere he could. Each time he was just met with more dead bodies which filled more of sense of dread within him.

"yaaaa....mmiiiyyy...aaAAAHHHHHHHHHHH." a voice would sound as it approached from behind his back out of his field of vision bringing tension goosebumps, and fear to him as he attempted to turn around.

"Woah" Emiya he screamed as woke up. It was a nightmare. He looked to see a worried scared female in his bed. Ah yes, another chick he didn't know the name of as he met her recently. But he got to get well acquainted with her insides the night before.

"Are u alright? I was sooooo worried" with a worried expression on her face as she cuddled her upper body into his arms and layed her head on his chest. Emiya quickly adjusted his face to a more modest expression. He had been having nightmares related the invasion, but he wasn't going to allow anybody to feel pity for him. He had to stay strong and regain composure.

"Sure just a nightmare haha. Anyways, you gotta get dressed and leave cuz I gotta bounce", he said. He would then leave for Science Lab and see Corki plus other students.

"Man do I need to upgrade or get something else? I need to have my instrument at all times and it need it to be better. Maybe Corki can help in some way with this" , Emiya thought.

Emiya would go to the Science Room and find Corki and Ekko.

"Hello I might need y'alls help again. What y'all did was excellent and I love it. I think I might to do something else like this. If you have any suggestions please do not hesitate to let me know. Here we go." Emiya would continue to talk to them.

Last edited:

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
940💸
Kumi
1,388💴
Trait Points
3⚔️
Awards
"Er..."

Dr. Corki removed his hat from his head and rubbed his temple with it confusedly.

"The black market? I don't know that I follow, young man."

He placed his hat back onto his head and politely took the pages from Hakumen, looking it over with his eyes. His mind, though taking in the design outlined by the hero, could not help but remain on the question he had asked. The black market? Dr. Corki realized that his face was still scrunched, and quickly adjusted back to his normal, jolly expression, hoping that Hakumen had noticed his reaction to the question.

"I don't know about any market like that, but the Hero Association is filled with resources that you can use to gain trinkets and improve them for your heroics," he chirped, his voice overbrimming with warmth. "Now, let me see what I can do here for you."

He gave Hakumen one last friendly smile, and moved over to his workshop.

"Ahh," Corki sighed contentedly, thumbing his way through the various blueprints and schematics in front of him. "It warms my heart, Ekko. So many youngsters still eager to do their best after such a tragic event."

Ekko walked behind Dr. Corki, carrying a cardboard box filled with parts and tools to one of their workshops.

"Business is booming. Sure you're not happy they're coming here with the lab out of commission?" Ekko teased, grinning mischievously.

The doctor blushed in embarrassment, turning around rapidly.

"H-Hey," he stuttered. "If you got time to talk, you got time to twist a few wrenches!"

Ekko burst into laughter and set the box down.

"Okay, okay, boss, you got it. Which one are we working on first?"

Ekko moved over beside Corki, leaning against the workshop table to eye the schematics in front of them as they got to work on the budding young heroes' equipment.
Hakumen didnt know how to feel at the ignorance Corki potrayed. It was impossible that somebody of his stature knew nothing of the underworld.. But then again not everybody is that deep into heroism. He watched the person get to work, and before Hakumen let the man do his work he began to talk again

Its hard to believe somebody of your stature is so oblivious.. Im looking for a special weapon and its not in the lost and found obviously. Can you guide me to the person who may have connects to weapons outside of this craft shop? In order to what what I need to do... I will need Okami, But if you truly dont know where I can find it.. Then so be it

Houdinii

Elite
Kin
156💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
9⚔️
Status
Awards
Danny sat quiet at the back of the workshop as several other students discussed possible items with the Doctor. HE looked down at the blank piece of paper before him and ran his hand through his hair, sighing. He had been thinking about this for days but was no closer to any solid ideas of what he could do for a support item for himself. His quirk was difficult to work with to say the least.

He picked up his pen and tried sketching out some of the vague ideas he had for what he wanted in general but it seemed like nothing but a jumbled mess. he groaned and thumped his head onto the table.

Why is this so hard.

He looked back up at the class, trying to listen to how they were approaching the improvement of their quirks. Maybe one of their ideas will give him some inspiration for possibilities of his own.

Drayce

Elite
Kin
27💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
9⚔️
Awards
A was yet to fully grasp the reality. For the first time in his life, he was not an important figure. In the wake of the Invasion of Horizon Academy. He was forced to flee for an incredibly ironic reason. With all his power and ability afforded to him by his quirk. He was limited in its application only due to his own lack of practice. For so long he had simply relied on the fact that his ability was great rarely was he even required to use it. He was denied from simply using his quirk to kill the villainous duo of smoke scum on account of his heroic responsibilities something he never truly considered to be as disadvantageous as it was. He needed to practice control and usage of his ability in order to quickly make work of such trash. Just as he needed to improve so would his equipment. So he approached Dr. Corki, explaining to him how he wanted his costume to be and upgrades he had in mind.

Hokusai

Legendary
Kin
608💸
Kumi
2,567💴
Trait Points
5⚔️

The doctor would nod as he zipped and zoomed across the lab taking the notes from his students. He stopped at Jean however as he never imagined such a simplistic request would be given to him. “Hmm, perhaps something can be arranged my child! I will get back to you when the time is appropriate!” he said to Jean as he zipped past her and to the final student Emiya. “Hmm we provided you with some of the best musical technology found on campus but yet you want more! Greedy! No more! Hahahaha Im pulling your leg sonny boy, we’ll work on it more and how to improve it further for you” he said zipping past him.

Ekko and Corki would dismiss the kids one last time before they started work on the gadgets and upgrades for them. However, Corki would give a strange look to the Hakumen fellow...he was not to be trusted.

Week 3 Participation Grading:
The Weekly Participation of this thread has been officially graded. The following names on the list below have received Permission to Submit 1 Costume or 1 Item at C-Grade OR, Gains Permission to Upgrade 1 Costume or 1 Item to B-Graded Only due to meeting the criteria being played out.

• Neijire
  • Finn
  • Ben
  • Yuma
  • Naomi
  • Anakin (Jirou)
  • Jean
  • Hibari
  • Emiya
  • Ahmed
  • Danny

Special Rewards:

Prompt Triggered: Due to the words Hakumen has spoken off in towards Dr. Corki, the teacher instead of providing him the item has called upon a meeting with the Dean and Board of Horizon College. His talk of killing others and mentioning of the Black Market has raised red flags.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bino

Kin
112💸
Kumi
7,051💴
Trait Points
11⚔️
Anakin's mind had bubbled with childish enthusiasm as he counted down the days and envisioned his magnificent weapon. Its precision cutting, refined economy of motion and elegant futuristic aesthetic. The entirety of the past week equally been preoccupied with refining swordsmanship techniques. To materialize an exquisite light-saber oriented martial art. Yet, the delicious flavors of glory he'd salivated over had been reduced into an ashen taste of disappointment. Despite, the technological expertise it boasted, Horizon University was once more under-equipped to handle such an item. Slamming his hand on the table, an agitated Skywalker crumpled the professionally crafted blueprint paper, from Ekko. According to his senior and mentor, expectation and reality were at odds and in the end the former had to give. Paper in hand, Anakin continued pressing and squeezing his frustrations on the defenseless thing. His tightened first bulging with veins that ran his skin red and supple. It was then that he begun staring outside the window. Amidst the gentle breeze that had the lush well manicured gardens dance to its tune was a gardener. A fat gnome of man with a patchy stubble part brown and grey, and protruding pot belly. Drapped down in rough faded jeans the man had been prodding about, watered the grounds and had paused to reach into his pockets.

Ruffling them apart to procure a cigarette that he maniacally lit with an electric lighter. As he watched the devices' electrical current whiz, an idea crossed his mind. "
Doctor. You stated the saber's primary issue is the existence and maintenance of plasma!! How about we replace air with salted water. The principle behind execution remains the same. Typically the saber's activation occurs through hydraulics responsible for propelling wind through the miniature turbines for the self sustained containment. In this proposed revision, once activated the hydraulics will instead propel a streams of water ahead and utilize its hydraulics to generate hydroelectric power. This in turn boils the water whilst inducing evaporation within the cylindrical containment. The combination should suffice to reproduce the same effects. As we get heat production via boiled-water and vapor. With the added bonus of electrical production, in essence the saber becomes an electroshock weapon rather than a plasma projection beam" The deliver of each word took form and Anakin saw this new replacement weapon take form. However, this compromise was to be temporary. Ultimately he desired the true from his saber. Thus he powered along his inquisitive delivery. "Now, you had mentioned that I'd require more higher quality resources to get a plasma version. At present I shall re-attempt based on water based model. However, how can I source the rare A Rank Quality materials you spoke off"

Funnyavery3

Kin
47💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
12⚔️
Status
Emiya would walk the halls to arrive at the workshop department with splendor.

“Man Corki and Ekko are great scientists! Without them a lot of heroes and students would probably not be as good as they are right now.”

As Emiya had walked through the halls on the way to the workshop and subsequently looked around as he was in the workshop, it seemed to Emiya that the student body was lacking. It seemed that with the recent spikes in villainy, some people chose to back down instead of holding the mantle. Emiya knew this type of behavior all too well, as he was not the type to always charge head first into trouble. Situations could lead to disheartening people, and cause them to act in a bad manner.

“Hmm I need to bring back the hope and enthusiasm to not only the student body/ school, but the ideal of heroism in my community in general. What to do though? I’m not too strong like many of my peers, and I need something that can raise morale!”

Emiya on occasion liked to view musical quotes when producing music and thinking about it, so some of these quotes would come to mind.

(“Music is a language that doesn’t speak in particular words. It speaks in emotions, and if it’s in the bones, it’s in the bones.” )

(“I think music in itself is healing. It’s an explosive expression of humanity. It’s something we are all touched by. No matter what culture we’re from, everyone loves music.”)

“Hmm yes! A good song could help cheer spirits and lift morale! This could be an excellent opportunity in not only engaging and bringing out heroic emotions, but letting the villains know we’re not going to back down!”

Emiya would then start to think of the logistics of this song. How would he make it? What was the easiest way to get it widespread? Should he consult someone for help in regards to his many problems and concerns?

“Hmm. Ah yes! Maybe a music teacher or a musical department. I wonder if Horizon has a music department or some kind of music teacher/promoter? I do remember them playing an excellent theme song at the camp grounds during the Dean’s speech, that music was so inspirational me, it could’ve been created by someone really good! Horizon has a really good song and by no means do I wish to disrespect its creator, but the song I want to make isn’t just intended for Horizon. This song is intended to reach the hearts of not only those in the school, but the community around us as well!”

Emiya started to get excited as he continued to think about an excellent song he could make. He wanted a song that encouraged the seemingly fleeting student body to come back and have pride, something that could bring energy and a sense of duty to the active staff/provisional heroes/students/ and professional heroes, something that could encourage his fellow peers that were still with him, and most of all let the villains know wassup.

Emiya would find Corki and Ekko. He would first explain the needs of his quirk and what equipment he was interested in to help him be a better hero, making sure he handled business first. After that he would also ask

“Hey guys! I’m sorry that this might be off the wall thing to ask but I wanted to ask since you might know more than I do. Is there a musical department here in University?”

Emiya thought that this college could possibly have a musical department since it is a University with many places.

“If so, where is it and where could I find it/get access to it? And who is teacher? If not, who was the composer of music that is played at Horizon? Is there a way to contact them? I want to try to make an excellent song to inspire others and would really like to pick that person’s brain if I could? Also if y’all don't know, could y’all point me in the right direction of someone who possibly could know?” Emiya would ask with a cheerful charismatic inquisitiveness , waiting for a response.

Last edited: