Supreme
Kin
1,309💸
Kumi
545💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
He was early, awfully early, and not to mention recently in a fight. Bruised up and cut a bit Styl had recently beat up some guys who he saw were "enforcing their territory". They saw he was clearly breaking their territorial boundaries and attacked him, Styl being the boy he was, fought back. He did not use his quirk though, it was part of his new challenge he was doing: fighting with no quirk. Not like that would change anything, he won, like usual and headed to school like nothing had happened. He arrived in the empty class, took one look at it and a smirk busted on his face. He ran out of the classroom, and a few minutes later came in with a cup full of water. He rested the cup on the door in a way that if someone entered the water would spill upon them. With that set, Styl would sit in his seat and observe the door, smiling devilishly. Would this piss someone off? Hell ya, but it was all in good fun he justified.
Hakumen was indeed offered an opportunity to switch classes to class 1A but something about class 1C entertained and felt like home. I mean a bunch of people who were outcast was amazing. As hakumen turned the knob to class 1C he was met with a cup of water falling down onto him.. This didnt Make Hakumen mad or anything.. It was to be expected..

"You must be the new Class clown.. Sorry, I meant ASS CLOWN.. Pull a stunt like that again, and Ima pull a stunt in ya ass"

Hakumen after saying this sat in his normal seat waiting for the teacher

Color_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,072💸
Kumi
1,266💴
Trait Points
26⚔️
Awards
Hakumen was indeed offered an opportunity to switch classes to class 1A but something about class 1C entertained and felt like home. I mean a bunch of people who were outcast was amazing. As hakumen turned the knob to class 1C he was met with a cup of water falling down onto him.. This didnt Make Hakumen mad or anything.. It was to be expected..

"You must be the new Class clown.. Sorry, I meant ASS CLOWN.. Pull a stunt like that again, and Ima pull a stunt in ya ass"

Hakumen after saying this sat in his normal seat waiting for the teacher
Styl would break into laughter as the boy was spilled with water.

Still laughing Styl would walk to the boy who was now seated in their seat and hold out his hand for him to shake.

"Styl Platinum. Nice to meet you mate!"

Vasto Lordé

Elite
Kin
251💸
Kumi
33💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Before going to his class, Jin decided to make a little detour. He remembered what Hakumen, the leader of his new group has told him; " ....Class 1C...." He informed Jin during their little recruitment talk. As such, Jin thought it would be okay to make a little visit, say good morning to his fellow group members before continuing to his own class.

Jin walked in class 1C, looking around for both Hakumen and their other freakishly, unnaturally, unnecessarily tall, perverted voyeur companion... Anakin. After a quick scan with his eyes, Jin was only able to locate Hakumen inside the class. Apparently Anakin didn't show up just yet.

"Yo! Hakumeeeeeeen! wat it doo baybeee! wus poppin dawg yall chillin? yall good? Yall need sumn'?" Jin hollers, pimp walking towards Hakumen.

Color_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,072💸
Kumi
1,266💴
Trait Points
26⚔️
Awards
Before going to his class, Jin decided to make a little detour. He remembered what Hakumen, the leader of his new group has told him; " ....Class 1C...." He informed Jin during their little recruitment talk. As such, Jin thought it would be okay to make a little visit, say good morning to his fellow group members before continuing to his own class.

Jin walked in class 1C, looking around for both Hakumen and their other freakishly, unnaturally, unnecessarily tall, perverted voyeur companion... Anakin. After a quick scan with his eyes, Jin was only able to locate Hakumen inside the class. Apparently Anakin didn't show up just yet.

"Yo! Hakumeeeeeeen! wat it doo baybeee! wus poppin dawg yall chillin? yall good? Yall need sumn'?" Jin hollers, pimp walking towards Hakumen.
The new 6 foot, asian kid's pimp walk in caused Styl to laugh a bit. What an odd entrance he figured. Even though the kid was not even asking Styl, he would respond to him.

"Nothing," then with a joking voice, "how's the dry cleaner?"

Last edited:

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
1,309💸
Kumi
545💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards

Hakumen ignored the gesture of shaking the guys hand. He was a pleb. A thorn in the ass, a nobody. If he was a hero Hakumen wouldve did the world a favor and killed him but sadly hes somebody son that is love. Gazing over the guy he noticed his new found friend, Jinn. The 4th member of the Six heroes. His entrance was as bright as the day but it grew on Hakumen that everybody isnt always as serious as him.. Before Hakumen could talk the Class clown began to speak in manners to mock Hakumen being slightly wet

"Ignore this Class clown.. I mean Ass clown. I dont need anything. You better make it to your class in time. I would hate for them to put you in class 1C with all the trouble makers and even... potential villians could be"
Hakumen voice suddenly becoming serious as he peared at the new ass clown waiting for the moment for him to slip up. "Either way, lets talk after class, Jinn"

Vasto Lordé

Elite
Kin
251💸
Kumi
33💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
The new 6 foot, asian kid's pimp walk in caused Styl to laugh a bit. What an odd entrance he figured. Even though the kid was not even asking Styl, he would respond to him.
"Nothing," then with a joking voice, "how's the dry cleaner?"
Jin knew his entrance would attract attention, as he hoped it would. He takes a deep breath before reverting back to his normal self as he hears another student answering the question originally directed towards Hakumen; "Hmm? Hello, my name is Jin, Mori Jin..." Jin responded to the student. "And who might you be?" He continued. "Why would you assume I know where the dry cleaner is?" He added, scratching his cheek wondering about the random question he was just asked. "Anyway.... it's all the way down on the first floor... there's a door... go through it then head straight left... keep going that way and you'll find some washing machines.... I think". How would Jin actually know this? I, myself, the narrator of Jin don't know either But Jin is incapable of lying so it must be true.

Hakumen ignored the gesture of shaking the guys hand. He was a pleb. A thorn in the ass, a nobody. If he was a hero Hakumen wouldve did the world a favor and killed him but sadly hes somebody son that is love. Gazing over the guy he noticed his new found friend, Jinn. The 4th member of the Six heroes. His entrance was as bright as the day but it grew on Hakumen that everybody isnt always as serious as him.. Before Hakumen could talk the Class clown began to speak in manners to mock Hakumen being slightly wet

"Ignore this Class clown.. I mean Ass clown. I dont need anything. You better make it to your class in time. I would hate for them to put you in class 1C with all the trouble makers and even... potential villians could be"
Hakumen voice suddenly becoming serious as he peared at the new ass clown waiting for the moment for him to slip up. "Either way, lets talk after class, Jinn"
Finishing his response to the student, he directs his attention back to Hakumen still scratching his cheek as he notices his comrade a little bit wet and on the annoyed side. Jin deducting some of what could've occurred listens to Hakumen's words about the current situation of this student, being called a class / ass clown of the class. Jin, a little bit amused with the harmless pranks students of Class 1C be having but at the same time respecting Hakumen's seriousness and constant battle-ready mode his comrade seems to have adheres to Hakumen's words about returning to class. "Yeah I see where you're coming from. From now on, we're in constant danger. Villains have managed to lay hands on us unexpectedly... but that won't happen again. We'll stop them for sure next time...." Jin addresses Hakumen, promising him that he'll do better next time. Jin then started walking towards the door leaving the classroom, but not before addressing Hakumen one last time; "I'll see you after class..."

Color_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,072💸
Kumi
1,266💴
Trait Points
26⚔️
Awards
Jin knew his entrance would attract attention, as he hoped it would. He takes a deep breath before reverting back to his normal self as he hears another student answering the question originally directed towards Hakumen; "Hmm? Hello, my name is Jin, Mori Jin..." Jin responded to the student. "And who might you be?" He continued. "Why would you assume I know where the dry cleaner is?" He added, scratching his cheek wondering about the random question he was just asked. "Anyway.... it's all the way down on the first floor... there's a door... go through it then head straight left... keep going that way and you'll find some washing machines.... I think". How would Jin actually know this? I, myself, the narrator of Jin don't know either But Jin is incapable of lying so it must be true.
The kids sudden change in character surprised Styl, and his complete failure to understand the joke also surprised him. "Wow," he thought, "naive."

The statement made by Hakuman though, really perked Styl's ears. The way he said what he did, indicated that may have been some hidden meaning, double speaking. And from Styl's reasoning: Hakumen was hinting that someone in this class was a villain, and Jin knew of it. A devilish smile crept on Styl's face.

Finishing his response to the student, he directs his attention back to Hakumen still scratching his cheek as he notices his comrade a little bit wet and on the annoyed side. Jin deducting some of what could've occurred listens to Hakumen's words about the current situation of this student, being called a class / ass clown of the class. Jin, a little bit amused with the harmless pranks students of Class 1C be having but at the same time respecting Hakumen's seriousness and constant battle-ready mode his comrade seems to have adheres to Hakumen's words about returning to class. "Yeah I see where you're coming from. From now on, we're in constant danger. Villains have managed to lay hands on us unexpectedly... but that won't happen again. We'll stop them for sure next time...." Jin addresses Hakumen, promising him that he'll do better next time. Jin then started walking towards the door leaving the classroom, but not before addressing Hakumen one last time; "I'll see you after class..."
The response by Jin only added to Styl's theory. So the moment Jin exited that door, Styl would slam his hand on Hakumen's table before asking him:

"So, who is it? Who is this villain your talking of."

Jᴀʏ

Underdog
Elite
Kin
615💸
Kumi
743💴
Trait Points
57⚔️
Ikki had arrived late as per usual, he strutted through the hallway with an unparalleled swagger and air indifference. Despite it being his newfound to become a hero, he liked doing things his way. His freedom was very precious to him so having to obey things such as deadlines, and rules were kind of a bummer but so be it. If this is what he had to put up with to realize his dream, he could manage.

He entered the classroom to find a few engaging in conversation.. from what he had heard Class C was somewhat of a remedial class for those that lacked promise or the ideals to become a Pro Hero. What annoyed Ikki even more was even Jericho was in Class B.

No matter, he'd just have to prove to these chumps what he was capable of... then they'd see who they were messing with.

But first... nap time. Ikki hadn't gotten much sleep after practicing something super duper top secret all night. So he would kick his feet up onto the desk, rest his notebook across his face and get his sleep on.

"ZZzzzzzzzzz..."

Apriori

Regular
Kin
1,220💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
43⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Professor Smith entered the classroom with a heavy heart but optimistic intentions. A close friend and buddy had been critically injured fighting against the emergence of Olympus. Because of that fight, Braum was no longer capable of being a hero. Although retired, it wasn’t one brought on by the inability to fight on the frontlines. It was his love for the students, the children being disciplined to take up the mantle of justice. For him to also be robbed from his teaching duties, these villains had to pay. Professor Smith vowed revenge, although it was against his code of conduct.

Nonetheless, the professor walked into Classroom 1C after seeing a student depart from the room. Seeing some of the students had already arrived, it put a smile on his face. He thought about the phrase, early bird gets the worm. And seeing the student known as Hakuman, the professor started to slightly grin. The student had made an astonishing name for himself. From delinquent and possible murderer, to campus champion. Smith was glad that such a strong will and soul was on the side of heroes, even if he possessed an edgy side to himself.

“Ahem! I might as well start class now, right? Hahaha. I am Professor Smith, which may have some of you questioning where is Professor Braum.”

Professor Smith would walk behind the desk, placing both hands on the counter top as he leaned onto it. A deep intake of air, the professor would speak once more.

“Due to injuries suffered, Professor Braum unfortunately needs time to recovery before returning back to teaching. For now, I shall be the stand in. I hope everyone welcomes me with open arms and allows me to help them in their journey to become a great hero.”

Color_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,072💸
Kumi
1,266💴
Trait Points
26⚔️
Awards

Professor Smith entered the classroom with a heavy heart but optimistic intentions. A close friend and buddy had been critically injured fighting against the emergence of Olympus. Because of that fight, Braum was no longer capable of being a hero. Although retired, it wasn’t one brought on by the inability to fight on the frontlines. It was his love for the students, the children being disciplined to take up the mantle of justice. For him to also be robbed from his teaching duties, these villains had to pay. Professor Smith vowed revenge, although it was against his code of conduct.
Nonetheless, the professor walked into Classroom 1C after seeing a student depart from the room. Seeing some of the students had already arrived, it put a smile on his face. He thought about the phrase, early bird gets the worm. And seeing the student known as Hakuman, the professor started to slightly grin. The student had made an astonishing name for himself. From delinquent and possible murderer, to campus champion. Smith was glad that such a strong will and soul was on the side of heroes, even if he possessed an edgy side to himself.
“Ahem! I might as well start class now, right? Hahaha. I am Professor Smith, which may have some of you questioning where is Professor Braum.”
Professor Smith would walk behind the desk, placing both hands on the counter top as he leaned onto it. A deep intake of air, the professor would speak once more.
“Due to injuries suffered, Professor Braum unfortunately needs time to recovery before returning back to teaching. For now, I shall be the stand in. I hope everyone welcomes me with open arms and allows me to help them in their journey to become a great hero.”
The teachers arrival, temporally got Styl's attention away from Hakumen and toward the man. His speech got Styl's blood fired up and caused him to march down the isle of the chairs and to the professor. He entered this school with the idea that it would grow his strength, it would grow his quirk. And so far it felt like every other class he was in back in normal high-school, Styl not wanting to feel like his time here was a waste would directly toward the teacher firmly and seriously ask:

"Are we going to battle or something," then weakly jab at the air like a boxer, "to grow our quirks so we can become the great heros you say we will become?" Then a little more disappointed, "Or are we gonna stay in our seats here like normal kids?"

Last edited:

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
1,309💸
Kumi
545💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
Hakumen saw the newbie teacher come in. Hakumen wasnt pleased. For some strange reason, Hakumen built some sort of understanding with braum, and now he isnt here? Ignoring the idiot who spoke before him, Hakumen stood up.

"This guy should be in class 1D for 1 DUMBASS. Pardon his ignorance. Where or what happen to braum? Was he also a result of the mayhem?"
Hakumen said slamming his fist on the desk in anger.. the villians once again done more damage in Hakumens eyes then he felt the heroes done. "Where is he? After class I would like to visit him... and the dean? Get him down here. He owe me an apology...." Hakumen said as he sat back down.

• Haha
Reactions: Color_Red

Color_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,072💸
Kumi
1,266💴
Trait Points
26⚔️
Awards
Hakumen saw the newbie teacher come in. Hakumen wasnt pleased. For some strange reason, Hakumen built some sort of understanding with braum, and now he isnt here? Ignoring the idiot who spoke before him, Hakumen stood up.

"This guy should be in class 1D for 1 DUMBASS. Pardon his ignorance. Where or what happen to braum? Was he also a result of the mayhem?"
Hakumen said slamming his fist on the desk in anger.. the villians once again done more damage in Hakumens eyes then he felt the heroes done. "Where is he? After class I would like to visit him... and the dean? Get him down here. He owe me an apology...." Hakumen said as he sat back down.
Styl would turn to Hakuman and say to him in place of the teacher:

"The teach said Braum can't be here, because of the event. Come on, you can figure that out Hakumen," he could say because he recalled what that kid, Mori, had called him earlier, "and whatever this teacher did to you, that you think he owes you an apology for can wait till he gets better. I'm sure." Styl would say all this before the teacher could respond, and in a slow alpha like tone.

Hokusai

Legendary
Kin
1,048💸
Kumi
754💴
Trait Points
66⚔️

Now now Gentlemen, settle down” Professor Smith said to ease the tension out a bit between the students. Normally most teachers would find such a troublesome bunch to be hard to deal with but Smith’s personality allowed him to remain as calm as ever despite the growing issue between Mr. Platinum and Mr. Hakumen. “Hakumen, I respect your concern over the current state of Professor Braum but there are some details that remain blurry even to us here on campus. Yes he was injured in the line of duty, but also the hospital isnt allowing any visitors for now, but I will let you know whe so you may go and visit him some other time. I will need you all to learn to respect each other while I’m here teaching, we might not all be friends but we are allies at the end of the day, so I’ll be ironing out whatever behavior you all have troubles with…” he said after getting off the desk.

The Dean is also a bit occupied, so bringing him here isnt going to happen so easily but if your insistent on it, by all means after class go seek him out” he said lastly. “Now then, today’s class is a mix of both combat and some lecturing…so lets get to it shall we?” he said walking over to Ikki and performing a karate chop to the head. Not damaging to him, but enough to wake the kid up. “Wake up Princess, time for work!”. He took out the register and started to mark who was present. "Hmm, Mirabelle, Anakin and a few others are absent..." he said making a mental note.

Weekly Participation Grading:
The Weekly Participation of this thread has been officially graded. The following names on the list below have received 1 Week of Participation within this thread:

• Ikki
  • Hakumen
  • Styl

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Color_Red
Status
Not open for further replies.