Apriori

Regular
Kin
1,220💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
43⚔️
This Mirio kid seemed to be full of energy which was strange. Jericho found it hard to be this upbeat, especially because life could honestly be such a drag sometimes. It began to worry the student, thinking that Mirio may have been some psychopath admitted into the school. It been only a couple of days, but each encounter with the fellow was never in the slightest sour. If he was this happy, how angry could the kid get? Jericho wondered before attempting to speak.

“No no no, my Quirk is…”

At that moment, that strange kid from before appeared. This school seemed to be full of them. The life Jericho used to live would have caused his circle of people to attack. These friendly, welcoming people were all too creepy. Perhaps refreshing if it wasn’t for so many of them doing it. It began to worry Jericho. Were all these people trying to satisfy some quota or standard? The timid student was also training to become a hero, so no need to pander to him as if he was a civilian to become star struck. To make matters worse? Jericho did not even know what the hell the red-haired kid was talking about.

“Yuu…Yuuki was it? Music? Not at all. You guys do not know about tuners?”

Missing the stylish entrance of birdman, Jericho only caught a glimpse of him after he began to approach Jericho and company. First a talking canine and now a talking avian creature. This school was full of unique people, not that Jericho had not experience such things in earlier schooling or just social settings outside institutions. Just Jericho had never attracted those types of people. Either they would intimidate him or hate him due to Ikki’s reckless actions. Nonetheless, he too spoke with a friendly disposition. Adding to the total of weirdos that seemed to be like all “buddy buddy”.

“Falco? Same here dude? I am not sure if you….well I probably should not say that.”

Jericho was not sure if this Falco guy was a male or female. The voice sounded a bit ambiguous for the blonde-haired dunce. During trying to figure out this stranger’s gender, he could hear Ikki shout his name. This was his opportunity to escape. The vibe was too positive and happy, something he was not used to.

“If you guys would excuse me. But Falco, this is Mirio and Yuu..Yuuki right? Sorry bud!”

Jericho hurried along until he got to Ikki and Ekko. The skates were very important to the endeavors of Kogarasumaru, the group of storm riders Ikki was forming. And as the vice-captain, Jericho needed to make sure everything was going smoothly.

“I first want to apologize for any rude behavior my friend here may have displayed. We are better than that, but thank you dude. We need these skates, same model and everything! Accomplishing these will set us off..”

Funnyavery3

Kin
152💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
63⚔️
It seemed that Jericho was a little bit worried. Maybe he was somewhat socially awkward, but at least he was kind and respectful enough to remember and say Yukki’s name. Sadly, it seemed they were not talking about musical tuners, but the piqued Yuuki’s intrest even more...what type of tuners were they talking about? He wanted to press forwards but then another person appeared calling his name Falco. He resembled a bird of some sort. Yuuki had a certain fondness for animals since he was a kid, so when a giant bird walked out his eyes gleamed as he awkwardly exclaimed with excitement,

“B-B-Bird!”

Yuuki’s first reaction would have been to instinctively hug this creature, but he quickly adjusted his himself. Clearly this seemed to be an animal with a form of intelligence and Yuuki needed to address the animal as such. It was not artistic of him to stray outside of his composure.

“Hello Falco. My name is Yuuki. Student and composer. Nice to meet you...”

Yuuki would watch as Jericho darted off.

“Wait I wanted to know more about the tuners!”

Jericho went to the direction of the student that Yuuki accidentally bumped in to previously. Yuuki followed behind and caught up to them. Looking at the other dude, he had black hair and an interesting style of clothes. The frequency he gave off was...infectious. But not the bad kind, it was more like a frequency that attempted to draw others in...putting them on its same pattern.

“Hey wassup my name is Yuuki, student and composer. Sorry for bumping in to you before. But what’s your name? You seem to know Jericho at some capacity.”

Apriori

Regular
Kin
1,220💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
43⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Some of the manners on these first-year students, it made him wonder if their capabilities were at least something to gawk at. Especially the brown-haired kid wielding a staff. He reminded him of a younger Shinoku, but Ekko wondered if he possessed the talent of such a famous name attached to Horizon University. The same sentiment towards the Ikki fellow, although his white beanie wearing friend was a redeeming quality. Even the avian creature was a bit commanding, but at least he expressed needing help. Somewhat balance between these twerps…but that is when Ekko smiled and stopped his train of thought. He was turning into an old-geezer, something he dreaded. Being a senior sucked. Perhaps Ekko was jealous of their youthful available to be carefree.

“Ehhh, alright guys!!!! Me and Department are going to make sure your desires are brought into reality!”

Weekly Participation Grading:
The Weekly Participation of this thread has been officially graded. The following names on the list below have received Permission to Submit 1 Costume or 1 Item at C-Grade. OR, Gains Permission to Upgrade 1 Costume or 1 Item. due to meeting the criteria being played out.
  • Ikki
  • Jericho
  • Falco
  • Mirio
  • Yuuki
  • Danny
  • Mori Jin
  • Styl
  • Hakuman
  • Anakin

Last edited:

Vasto Lordé

Elite
Kin
252💸
Kumi
33💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Having submitted his blue print for his costume, Jin went back home to wait for his order to be completed. Awaiting a confirmation on the order from the Science Department, Jin was, understandably, excited as he always head stories from his grandfather about the items and tools the Monkey King used. He hoped that, one day, he'll get to acquire them all and be truly given the title; "Monkey King" by his superiors and peers alike. He knew, however, that this is not easily accomplished and he has a long way of proving himself constantly in order to acquire such a title with all its perks, rightfully and in a deserving manner.

Sitting at home, Jin couldn't help but play with his staff. While polishing it, in order to give it a shine and wipe the blood of his enemies caused by constant battering of their heads. Anyway, A thought came to Jin's mind regarding his staff; "a possible upgrade", he thought to himself. Immediately he would get on his email and proceed to Email Dr. Corki about it, but not before taking a few pictures with it to show some appreciation to the esteemed doctor and his staff at the Science Department, thanking them, in his own for their much appreciated efforts. The email's subject stated "Staff of the Monkey King, Upgrade." and it said;

"Dear Doctor Corki and the Science Department,

I sincerely thank you for your dedication and commitment towards helping us, the students, realize the true power of our Quirks by crafting for us such masterful tools to use with, and enhance our own powers. Your work is truly commendable and know that I appreciate your contribution to the Heroes of the Future, and I'm sure my fellow classmates share the same sentiment as I do, even if we don't show it sometimes.

As a token of appreciation, I would like to share with you some photos I took showing the length, girth and strength of my staff while in use alongside my Remodel Quirk;
This is me, taken after taking down multiple villains during our previous crisis :cool:
You must be registered to see images

This is me holding my staff over my shoulders cuz it's so heavy LOL BLESSED 🙏

This is me creating my original move, using the power and momentum of my Renewal Taekwondo 💪
However, Doctor... If it's not too much to ask, I've thought about a few additions that I would to add to the staff, if it's no trouble. I've been thinking about it and you can call it some kind of an "upgrade" to an already perfect tool. I believe this upgrade would allow me to further utilize my Quirk alongside the staff in order to take down twice as many villains I could previously.

Once again, I would like to thank for your hard work and dedication - you are an essential member of our school superiors.

Best wishes,

Mori Jin; The strongest fighter on campus and outside it."

Color_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,110💸
Kumi
1,330💴
Trait Points
26⚔️
Awards
He was cooling down while punching a punching back, thinking about the item he gave the old man to build. Could he really create something as effective as he was thinking? Gloves that could absorb impact dealt to allow Styl to punch with more vigor. Then the thought struck him as he punched the punching bag to the point of flying high into the air. What if he could make these gloves for Star Platinum too? He would pull out his phone and quickly test the doc:

Can you make em for 2? Thx

Gloves:
Gadget Name: Shock Absorbent Punching Gloves
Gadget Level: C
Gadget Perks:
+1 more damage to punches upon opponents
- Must be specified that the attack was executed via punching/fits/etc.
-1 damage taken if an attack is blocked by the use of hands.
-Must be specified that the attack was blocked via use of hands
Gadget Description: Quality Gloves that weigh quite a pound, due to the well made fabric and design that allow state of the art cushion when pressure is applied upon them. As a result allows the user to punch harder without the worry of recoil from the amount of force.

Inashi

Regular
Kin
101💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Chūya walked into the room and spoke with ekko to explain his idea for an item. This item would be a simple bag of seeds that had been altered with his blood to allow for further manipulation. After speaking for a quick momment Chūya then left to aquire a small amount of seeds in which he would use for making this item. Upon finishing his task he returned to Ekko and handed him the seeds in which he wanted to use.

Funnyavery3

Kin
152💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
63⚔️
Another day for some more items. Walking into the workshop he would listen to music in his headphones at first, but take them off so people didn't think he couldn't hear them. Yuuki would find Ekko and walk to him.

"Hello Ekko here are some notes for more items today. Thank you. I appreciate your technological ingenuity."

Houdinii

Elite
Kin
253💸
Kumi
81💴
Trait Points
57⚔️
Awards
Arriving at the Support Department it was rather quiet todsy, it was usually bustling with students. Danny waited for Ekko to be alone before he walked up to the older student. He spoke the first few words softly, not wanting to draw attention.

Hey Ekko, do you know how Corki's doing? He seemed pretty shook up after all that craziness.

Danny waited for a reply before he pressed forward, taking on a more relaxed tone and topic.

Anyways I had another idea for something useful.

Danny opened up his notebook, showing some notes and a simple diagram of what he had in mind.

Moderator Notes: This post contains grounds for a void(deciding that Ekko ends up alone is powerplaying). However, because Hokusai already replied to it in character, we'll let it slide with a warning. Please be mindful not to powerplay in the future.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hokusai

Legendary
Kin
1,068💸
Kumi
824💴
Trait Points
66⚔️
Ekko who was currently working on some of the other equipment noticed some of the other students coming back once again. However before he replied to them, he felt his phone vibrate, having gotten an email. It was from Mori Jin, having sent an email to the department’s public email. He couldn’t help but smile a bit, typing up a quick reply. “Sure bro! However, you gotta come down to the workshop with it if you expect us to work with it haha! See ya soon!” he pressed sent, hoping Mori Jin would not be lazy and show his face here.

Styl would then take his phone and show the gloves to Ekko, possibly wondering what he meant. “Aye, you gotta be a bit more specific man, you mean two pairs of gloves? Or two gloves? Cause I can make you a pair but if you want another pair then be more specific” he said laughing. Moving onto the next person. The next person is Chuya, who was explaining what he wanted to do. “Well, this some shit I can't work with...this is an items lab, not an floral garden friend..so...yeaaaaa!

He said turning now to Yuuki. “Aye thanks! I got you bro!” he said taking the notes and looking them over as he started to plan a bit with it. He then heard Danny asking how the Doctor was doing but also looking at his plans. “He’s doing well man, he’ll be fine. Aye good look, I got you too

He walked away looking back at Chuya, some weird none sense.

Last edited:

ReXii

Legendary
Kin
354💸
Kumi
685💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
Awards
Mirio sat at his desk, a pencil held in his hand as a look of deep concetration saw his brow furrowed and his tongue sticking out to the side of his mouth. The young hero was confused about his next steps for the costume, he was very surprised that the technology existed that would allow his costume to phase with his body, he wished he had that as a child.

Though now he had that, his goals were met and the trainee wasn't sure what to do next, he doodled on the page hoping it would stir an idea. Then as if by magic or some outside invisible force the lightbulb in his brain switched on!

"Professor, do you think it would be possible to incorporate items in to a costumes design? I would be really interested in trying to change my gloves and boots in to a tougher material maybe lead lined for extra weight to strikes, maybe even a tighter costume for more subdued noise?"

The blonde haired hero directed the question at Ekko, the stand in teacher while professor Corki was taking time away.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
582💸
Kumi
14,818💴
Trait Points
45⚔️
Jonas opened the door leading into Corki's workshop. Looking around at the machinery and tools about, the young man found himself unable to hold back an excited smile.

"So, this is what it's like at the university's back-up plan? Man, just my luck I'd enroll in time to miss the main thing."

He laid his plans for the gear he needed on a nearby work table, and turned back to leave after soaking in the scenery once more.

Vasto Lordé

Elite
Kin
252💸
Kumi
33💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Ekko who was currently working on some of the other equipment noticed some of the other students coming back once again. However before he replied to them, he felt his phone vibrate, having gotten an email. It was from Mori Jin, having sent an email to the department’s public email. He couldn’t help but smile a bit, typing up a quick reply. “Sure bro! However, you gotta come down to the workshop with it if you expect us to work with it haha! See ya soon!” he pressed sent, hoping Mori Jin would not be lazy and show his face here.
Having received a swift reply from the Department of Science approving of the possibility of upgrading his staff. Jin without any delay put on his shoes, grabbed his staff and headed out towards the workshop. Upon arriving, he looked around, seeing Ekko working on all the requests he must be getting throughout the day. Not wanting to disturb his senior, he calmly announces his arrival; "Yo Ekko! I got your guys' reply on my email. I don't know if this is a bad time or not, but here you go."

Jin would then present the staff to Ekko while adding; "So... again... the tool is perfect for my Quirk... however, I can't help but get a feeling that while using it continuously, at some point it's gonna break" Jin stated while also demonstrating how light the staff actually is by juggling a few times over his open palm, as if he is juggling a baseball. "Now I know this would be the natural order of things.... as in if you keep using something over and over it is bound to break eventually... But I was just hoping to upgrade it a bit more as to withstand a few more hits than an ordinary staff would... after-all, you guys DID make it out of Chromium; the toughest metal on Earth. Oh and also... is there any way we could increase it's actual weight? I AM a pretty strong fella... as you can clearly see." Jin would smile proudly, while flexing every muscle in his body that can be flexed.

I didn't know how to submit a properly unique item, and as you can see ended up making a sub average, perkless - can literally use my quirk on a pebble to make - stick, so I want to;
→ Add a couple of HP points, or a clause about damage to it to so that it at least makes the "Chromium" part make a bit more sense in general.
→ Add an actual weight value to it.
→ Add an actual perk... as a B - Grade item.

Moderator Notes: Deciding that Ekko is working on requests when you see him is powerplaying). Unfortunately, I will have to void this post.

Hokusai

Legendary
Kin
1,068💸
Kumi
824💴
Trait Points
66⚔️
Mirabelle yawned as she approached the Department of Support. As she came into the building, she wasn’t really expecting much at first but then she saw a bunch of students gathered in the room. She did come here for a reason, so as she approached Third Year Student she showed him a design she had in mind. “I’d for this to be made for me please! My quirk is really…short ranged, so I figured having a weapon that can work at longer ranges would be sweet haha, think you can help me out?” she asked Ekko

Color_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,110💸
Kumi
1,330💴
Trait Points
26⚔️
Awards

Styl would then take his phone and show the gloves to Ekko, possibly wondering what he meant. “Aye, you gotta be a bit more specific man, you mean two pairs of gloves? Or two gloves? Cause I can make you a pair but if you want another pair then be more specific” he said laughing. Moving onto the next person. The next person is Chuya, who was explaining what he wanted to do. “Well, this some shit I can't work with...this is an items lab, not an floral garden friend..so...yeaaaaa!

He said turning now to Yuuki. “Aye thanks! I got you bro!” he said taking the notes and looking them over as he started to plan a bit with it. He then heard Danny asking how the Doctor was doing but also looking at his plans. “He’s doing well man, he’ll be fine. Aye good look, I got you too

He walked away looking back at Chuya, some weird none sense.
Styl would responding to the Ekko's statement immediately clarify:
"2 pairs. One for Star and me. We both need to fight and these gloves will really be some help. You can do em?" After Ekko would move on, Styl would also leave the location hoping the man understood the request.
Moderator Notes: This post contains grounds for a void(your previous post established you in a different location punching a bag and attempting to text Corki/Ekko, not in person and showing them a design on your phone). I was going to let it slide since Hokusai already replied, but you also powerplayed Ekko in this post by deciding that Ekko has moved on. Please be more mindful not to powerplay in the future to avoid future voids.

Apriori

Regular
Kin
1,220💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
43⚔️
Accompanied by the rambunctious energy surrounding Ikki, it was quite easy to avoid the glares of nearby peers. This was until the loudmouth delinquent decided to drag the scenery into an uproar. Whatever antics Ikki thought were necessary, Jericho understood he would be instrumental to seeing that it came to fruition. Ensuring that the Storm Riders were constructed, the timid student was instructed to obtaining their crowns. Dubbed Regalia, Ikki believed that they were going to be more just heroes to the people. True heroes are ought to be viewed as legends, kings and queens of the land.

Jericho thought such lens was strange to maintain, but he did find it interesting none the less. Being hailed as Kings and Queens ought to be amazing, especially since heroes of literature were often of royalty. Take Arthur Pendragon, the famous king who unearthed Excalibur. That blade seemed to support the iconic statue that is Arthur, but what would be theirs? Still a bit confused, Jericho thought back to what Ikki had said prior to convincing the timid one to draw up some pictures. He even went so far to mumble the words, loud enough that Ikki could overheard.

“A King is only a King when they retain the crown…”

What crowns belonged to Ikki and Jericho? Dubbed Regalia, Ikki thought if there should be these special attachments were designed to manifest the principles of their roads. Every person would not utilize the Storm Riders the same, that much was shown when those punks beat them up. There was an underground scene of Storm Riders and some pretty infamous names running the game.

“Aye Ikki, why are we becoming heroes if you truly want to topple those that occupy the thrones of Storm Riding?”

Jᴀʏ

Underdog
Elite
Kin
615💸
Kumi
743💴
Trait Points
57⚔️
Accompanied by the rambunctious energy surrounding Ikki, it was quite easy to avoid the glares of nearby peers. This was until the loudmouth delinquent decided to drag the scenery into an uproar. Whatever antics Ikki thought were necessary, Jericho understood he would be instrumental to seeing that it came to fruition. Ensuring that the Storm Riders were constructed, the timid student was instructed to obtaining their crowns. Dubbed Regalia, Ikki believed that they were going to be more just heroes to the people. True heroes are ought to be viewed as legends, kings and queens of the land.

Jericho thought such lens was strange to maintain, but he did find it interesting none the less. Being hailed as Kings and Queens ought to be amazing, especially since heroes of literature were often of royalty. Take Arthur Pendragon, the famous king who unearthed Excalibur. That blade seemed to support the iconic statue that is Arthur, but what would be theirs? Still a bit confused, Jericho thought back to what Ikki had said prior to convincing the timid one to draw up some pictures. He even went so far to mumble the words, loud enough that Ikki could overheard.

“A King is only a King when they retain the crown…”

What crowns belonged to Ikki and Jericho? Dubbed Regalia, Ikki thought if there should be these special attachments were designed to manifest the principles of their roads. Every person would not utilize the Storm Riders the same, that much was shown when those punks beat them up. There was an underground scene of Storm Riders and some pretty infamous names running the game.

“Aye Ikki, why are we becoming heroes if you truly want to topple those that occupy the thrones of Storm Riding?”
Ikki thought for a moment about what his companion had asked. At first he wanted to become a hero because he assumed this was the road he ought to follow to achieve his ambitions. Horizon was a nurturing ground for the best of the best and if Ikki could rise above that than what would that make him?

An interesting proposition Ikki had asked himself. While most young heroes aspired to become the Symbol of Peace. Ikki had other plans.. becoming some sort of idol to make people feel safe wasn't for him, because he was inherently selfish. He only ever wanted to be able spread his wings and be free.

As time continued to pass, Ikki had become more and more disillusioned with the idea of studying at Horizon University. He was sure Jericho despite his timid and amicable nature had also picked up on the restrictiveness of this academy.

Storm Riders, an underground community dedicated to AT's: Air Treks, motorized inline skates that allowed one to traverse varied terrains, spin up walls, and more or less.. fly. Storm Riders welcomed chaos as that was the natural state of the world. They greatly valued freedom and it was among Storm Riders that Ikki felt free... So back to the question: Why become a hero? When our goal was to defeat the Kings and Queens of the Storm Rider World..

The young delinquent would shrug, "Cuz it'd be fun." Ikki was a simple man. Him becoming a hero granted him privileges and opportunities not possible otherwise. He'd bide his time, grow in strength, he was certain this was the road. He could see it clearly...

"Either way, we can get Regalia through the Support Department and learn how to properly use our quirks here as well. In order to challenge the Kings and Queens we have to become stronger, and this is the best way."

Funnyavery3

Kin
152💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
63⚔️
After hearing Ekko's reply, Yuuki was excited to see what the engineer to do. Yuuki appreciated the creative ingenuity and artistic expression that was put into the created gadgets of the support division. It made him feel comfortable to be in an area of of other creative minds like his own. Turning around, he would see an unfamiliar face lay papers on a work table. He seemed to give off a seemingly energetic frequency, and Yuuki was interested to see who he was. Walking up to the dude, Yuuki would speak,

"Wassup bro, I don't think I've seen you around here. Are you new? My name's Yuuki, student and composer. What's your name?"

@Joestar

Apriori

Regular
Kin
1,220💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
43⚔️
Mere entertainment was the name of the game for Ikki, but that was expected of the rambunctious individual. Perhaps Jericho needed to loosen up and treat this ordeal as an amusing period of his life. Becoming a hero was not an everyday occurrence, thus there should be quality times on the horizon – of course no pun intended. As for the regalia, these unique attachments were rumored to tremendously argument Storm Riders.

During the brief stint within the underground world of Air Treks, Ikki and Jericho were only exposed to one Regalia. It belonged to the individual known as the Queen of the Sonia Road, a storm rider capable of fearsome abilities that shredded her adversaries. Quite frankly, it was a miracle how the two individuals survived the wrath of that woman. Nonetheless, the two were only overwhelmed when the Queen revealed her Regalia. Dubbed as the Thorn Regalia, it manifested the wear and tear principles of that woman’s wretched style of skating.

That power she possessed? It was important to obtain the regalia, especially if they intended to engage and defeat her in combat the next time. Although Jericho found it bothersome for having to resort to jumping opponents, the timid individual often put pride aside for the sake of the gang. A normal occurrence that Jericho held no intentions of preventing or disobeying. As Jericho continued to walk with Ikki, pondering over his thoughts as he held the rolled-up drafting to the Wind and Flame Regalia, the white beanie wearing individual entered the workshop along his companion.

“Excuse me, Ekko was it? How are the Storm Riders coming along? I hope you have enough time to schedule the creation of what we call…Regalia.”

Jericho attempted to utter the term with such calm, cool and collected energy. The pause before speaking the word Regalia only served to make things a bit awkward. Ekko’s response could easily break or make the current situation for Jericho.

Inashi

Regular
Kin
101💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Chūya stood there watching as Ekko basically ignored everything he was talking about. Maybe he didnt understand what Chuya was speaking about. Chuya would leave and then return at a later time.

Yea Ekko, it may seem as we gotten off on the wrong foot which possibly caused some sort of confusion. I need an item the can help me perverse multiple Seeds of plants and vegetation alike. My quirk allows me to mutate plants allowing for them to do a large amount of auxiliary effects. So I need something to help cultivate the seeds until I use them

Hopefully Chuya’s explain was better than his first attempt.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
582💸
Kumi
14,818💴
Trait Points
45⚔️

Mirio sat at his desk, a pencil held in his hand as a look of deep concetration saw his brow furrowed and his tongue sticking out to the side of his mouth. The young hero was confused about his next steps for the costume, he was very surprised that the technology existed that would allow his costume to phase with his body, he wished he had that as a child.

Though now he had that, his goals were met and the trainee wasn't sure what to do next, he doodled on the page hoping it would stir an idea. Then as if by magic or some outside invisible force the lightbulb in his brain switched on!

"Professor, do you think it would be possible to incorporate items in to a costumes design? I would be really interested in trying to change my gloves and boots in to a tougher material maybe lead lined for extra weight to strikes, maybe even a tighter costume for more subdued noise?"

The blonde haired hero directed the question at Ekko, the stand in teacher while professor Corki was taking time away.
Ekko ran a light-green rag over one of his wrenches, polishing off a bit of oil as the bright-eyed student cheerfully explained his plans. The third-year laid the tool down on his workbench and pondered for a moment.

"Oh-ho, weighted gloves and boots, eh? Not a bad idea. Incorporating items into your costume is a pretty smart play too. Traveling bulky can hinder down even the best of heroes at times. Let's see what we can work out for you."

Chūya stood there watching as Ekko basically ignored everything he was talking about. Maybe he didnt understand what Chuya was speaking about. Chuya would leave and then return at a later time.

Yea Ekko, it may seem as we gotten off on the wrong foot which possibly caused some sort of confusion. I need an item the can help me perverse multiple Seeds of plants and vegetation alike. My quirk allows me to mutate plants allowing for them to do a large amount of auxiliary effects. So I need something to help cultivate the seeds until I use them

Hopefully Chuya’s explain was better than his first attempt.
Next was the student named Chuya. His previous request had stumped Ekko, the inquiry into modifying seeds of all things outside his usual area of expertise.

Something to cultivate seeds, you say? Hmm, I'm still not sure. Working with biological elements isn't something we're currently equipped for. I'll run it by the Doc, but I wouldn't hold my breath!"

Mirabelle yawned as she approached the Department of Support. As she came into the building, she wasn’t really expecting much at first but then she saw a bunch of students gathered in the room. She did come here for a reason, so as she approached Third Year Student she showed him a design she had in mind. “I’d for this to be made for me please! My quirk is really…short ranged, so I figured having a weapon that can work at longer ranges would be sweet haha, think you can help me out?” she asked Ekko
"Of course!" Ekko retrieved the plans from Mirabelle and looked over them. "I see, I see. Good thinking, using your gear to overcome weaknesses is a great mentality to have as a hero. Keeps us in business too, huh?" The third-year laughed, and laid the plans on his table.

Mere entertainment was the name of the game for Ikki, but that was expected of the rambunctious individual. Perhaps Jericho needed to loosen up and treat this ordeal as an amusing period of his life. Becoming a hero was not an everyday occurrence, thus there should be quality times on the horizon – of course no pun intended. As for the regalia, these unique attachments were rumored to tremendously argument Storm Riders.

During the brief stint within the underground world of Air Treks, Ikki and Jericho were only exposed to one Regalia. It belonged to the individual known as the Queen of the Sonia Road, a storm rider capable of fearsome abilities that shredded her adversaries. Quite frankly, it was a miracle how the two individuals survived the wrath of that woman. Nonetheless, the two were only overwhelmed when the Queen revealed her Regalia. Dubbed as the Thorn Regalia, it manifested the wear and tear principles of that woman’s wretched style of skating.

That power she possessed? It was important to obtain the regalia, especially if they intended to engage and defeat her in combat the next time. Although Jericho found it bothersome for having to resort to jumping opponents, the timid individual often put pride aside for the sake of the gang. A normal occurrence that Jericho held no intentions of preventing or disobeying. As Jericho continued to walk with Ikki, pondering over his thoughts as he held the rolled-up drafting to the Wind and Flame Regalia, the white beanie wearing individual entered the workshop along his companion.

“Excuse me, Ekko was it? How are the Storm Riders coming along? I hope you have enough time to schedule the creation of what we call…Regalia.”

Jericho attempted to utter the term with such calm, cool and collected energy. The pause before speaking the word Regalia only served to make things a bit awkward. Ekko’s response could easily break or make the current situation for Jericho.
"Uh, yeah, we can fit it in for sure. Our goal's making sure everyone gets the gear they need to be the best heroes they can be after all, right?" Ekko responded. He was slightly taken aback by the student's hesitance, but knew that was when reasusrance was needed the most. "The Storm Riders, I think the doc is just about finished. By the way, I think Regalia is a super cool name. Can't wait to see what you guys do with it!"

Weekly Participation Grading:
The Weekly Participation of this thread has been officially graded. The following names on the list below have received Permission to Submit 1 Costume or 1 Item at C-Grade. OR, Gains Permission to Upgrade 1 Costume or 1 Item. due to meeting the criteria being played out.
  • Ikki
  • Jericho
  • Mirio
  • Danny
  • Mirabelle
  • Jonas
  • Yuuki

Last edited:
Reactions: ReXii
Status
Not open for further replies.