Elite
Kin
240💸
Kumi
81💴
Trait Points
51⚔️
Awards
Danny walked into the classroom and right up to Corki, showing him some notes he had put down for an idea.

Doctor, may I be excused to go visit the school nurse? I had an idea for some medicine that could help me with my quirk.

Danny waited paitently for permission from the aging hero.

All_Red

Regular
Kin
3,819💸
Kumi
1,783💴
Trait Points
17⚔️
Status
Later that day, Styl arrived at the workshop and was eager to ask this doctor for some tech. Upon his arrival he would see a kid leave the workshop, and another kid talking to the doc.
Danny walked into the classroom and right up to Corki, showing him some notes he had put down for an idea.
Doctor, may I be excused to go visit the school nurse? I had an idea for some medicine that could help me with my quirk.
Danny waited paitently for permission from the aging hero.
Styl, would lean in and ask the kid:
"So uh, we can ask for anything right?" Before waiting for the kids answer, he would say to the doc:
"Can I get some kind of fighting gloves, that cushion punches allowing me to hit harder?"

Shock Absorbent Punching Gloves:
+1 more dmg to physical attacks on opponents, and -1 dmg to opponents physical attacks if blocked with hands.

Last edited:

BZA

Kin
204💸
Kumi
7,467💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
Jedi apprentice Anakin, shuffled his feet across the uneven classroom floor and sauntered towards his matrons. Heavy bags sagged onto his cheekbones and exaggerated his gaudy expression. As he neared the modification table, he brought his hand over his mouth and yawned. A loud and deep exhale that fought back fatigue and encroaching drowsiness. Skywalkers' sleeplessness had borne from his insatiable desire for unparalleled power. In Yosemite, the the brainless hordes of unread, disposable and indistinguishable against significant power, had almost overwhelmed him. His contributions against their numbers had been so minute they harbored the insignificant. Anakin yawned ceased and he leaned over an unoccupied Science Lab desk. Its cold touch against his exposed forearm provided him the necessary jolt to alertness. If Anakin was to prove himself a vessel worthy of One For All, he needed power befitting his station. "We need to discuss upgrade options for my weapon. I've got several ideas in mind" he professed as he dropped a scribbled sheet from his breast pocket.

ReXii

Legendary
Kin
345💸
Kumi
685💴
Trait Points
22⚔️
Awards
Mirio entered the workshop with a spring in his step, at his previous school he had learned of the potential of fusing his dna with an object to allow it to phase alongside himself but had yet to put it in to practice, sadly this meant his clothes consistently fell off when using his quirk still.

However the young hero had simply been biding his time with the concept letting his hair grow long before cutting it, giving him plenty of material to work with. Now was finally the time to make this idea come to life, pulling out his drawing he sat at the desk making some final edits, one of the fellow students had made a good point about the inconvenient cape, but Mirio wanted to keep it, making it easily detachable seemed like a good middle ground.

Kin
1,164💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
43⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Before the students walked in, Doctor Corki sat within his advanced mobility chair which was parked behind his desk. The typical jovial old man was a bit down, even though it been a few days since the loss of Joseph. Thoughts of him coming so close to capturing the boy, he slipped out of range of the professor and fell to what Corki presumed to his death. This low morale had been plaguing the inventor for some time now, so much that it became infectious just as much as his usual jolly persona.

As the students poured into class, seeking for specific upgrades or inventions the professor tried to put on his usual smile. Anyone intuitive or mindful of the old man’s usual attitude would quickly know something was wrong. To make matters worse, Hakuman had entered the class. Quite the popular name around campus, he was different since the last time the two converse. The brave, strong student was now missing an arm. According to the nurses on campus, he suffered critical wounds that led to the arm needing to be severed to save Hakuman’s life.

It tugged on his heart to know that the student would forever remained impacted by the horrible tyranny that is villainy. It shattered his heart to find out that the student blamed Corki, because he was without the weapon he was currently requesting once again. Before he could speak, more students continued to approach the doctor which began to overwhelm him. Such failure had never occurred for Corki, so he was taking it extremely hard. On the verge of entering a panic attack, his number one student miraculously came to his aid.

“Doctor, please. Allow me to assist these students. Go, go home and rest.”

Ekko, the lead student engineer and inventor had urged for his mentor to seek rest. He knew that Doctor Corki had never been on the frontlines of battle, so to be thrusted into it the first time and lose a student? It must have been devastating for the old man. Ekko’s hunches were right considering he was coming to check up on him. Ekko would quickly step in-between the professor and the students before speaking.

“Hakuman! Nice to meet the knight of justice himself! My man? You want a sword? I’ll make the sickest blade the lands will ever know? Got a name for the bad boy?”

Ekko would take the schematics as he patted the student on is back, showing nothing but friendliness. He would then speak to the others.

“Nurse? Help with an item? Pfft! Don’t waste your time kid, whatever you want? I can make.

Ekko would wrap his arm around Danny and kind of tug him along as he greeted the other students.

“Gauntlets? No biggie man, should have chosen something tougher hahah?”

He let out a hearty laugh, one that caused Danny to shuffle in resonance to Ekko’s loud chuckles.

“Another sword guy, huh? You seem like the ronin type. All on a –path to redemption- type of swag huh? Leave it up to me my man!!!”

Please When Posting a Response, Respond as if Ekko Waited for a Response from your Character before moving onward. If you want to continue interaction, just speak to him again after his last dialogue in this post.

Jᴀʏ

Underdog
Elite
Kin
606💸
Kumi
743💴
Trait Points
57⚔️
It wasn't long since the events of Rebirth in Mayhem, but Ikki was excited to begin classes at Horizon. As a relatively new student he wasn't really much concerned with the hierachy or even the residual trauma most students that had been on the streets of Southern California that afternoon.

He was only concern with the path that would help his realize his dream of soaring higher than anyone else. In order to achieve that he would need to become a hero, he would need allies, and more.

Thankfully Jericho had accompanied him to Horizon. A loyal, determined and promising friend often setback by his own timid nature. Despite this, Ikki still had faith in his friend and would maintain that unwavering faith forever.

As he approached the workshop he would crack his knuckles. He was eager to brainstorm and eventually craft the tools that would help he ascend. It was only a matter of time....

As he entered the classroom he would find a few of the classmates he had met on the Camp Grounds earlier. He and Jericho had to discuss the designs of the skates they spoke about earlier.

"Where are you man? Jericho!" Ikki would shout, as he turned his head from side to side in search of his friend.

ReXii

Legendary
Kin
345💸
Kumi
685💴
Trait Points
22⚔️
Awards

Before the students walked in, Doctor Corki sat within his advanced mobility chair which was parked behind his desk. The typical jovial old man was a bit down, even though it been a few days since the loss of Joseph. Thoughts of him coming so close to capturing the boy, he slipped out of range of the professor and fell to what Corki presumed to his death. This low morale had been plaguing the inventor for some time now, so much that it became infectious just as much as his usual jolly persona.

As the students poured into class, seeking for specific upgrades or inventions the professor tried to put on his usual smile. Anyone intuitive or mindful of the old man’s usual attitude would quickly know something was wrong. To make matters worse, Hakuman had entered the class. Quite the popular name around campus, he was different since the last time the two converse. The brave, strong student was now missing an arm. According to the nurses on campus, he suffered critical wounds that led to the arm needing to be severed to save Hakuman’s life.

It tugged on his heart to know that the student would forever remained impacted by the horrible tyranny that is villainy. It shattered his heart to find out that the student blamed Corki, because he was without the weapon he was currently requesting once again. Before he could speak, more students continued to approach the doctor which began to overwhelm him. Such failure had never occurred for Corki, so he was taking it extremely hard. On the verge of entering a panic attack, his number one student miraculously came to his aid.

Ekko, the lead student engineer and inventor had urged for his mentor to seek rest. He knew that Doctor Corki had never been on the frontlines of battle, so to be thrusted into it the first time and lose a student? It must have been devastating for the old man. Ekko’s hunches were right considering he was coming to check up on him. Ekko would quickly step in-between the professor and the students before speaking.

“Hakuman! Nice to meet the knight of justice himself! My man? You want a sword? I’ll make the sickest blade the lands will ever know? Got a name for the bad boy?”

Ekko would take the schematics as he patted the student on is back, showing nothing but friendliness. He would then speak to the others.

“Nurse? Help with an item? Pfft! Don’t waste your time kid, whatever you want? I can make.

Ekko would wrap his arm around Danny and kind of tug him along as he greeted the other students.

He let out a hearty laugh, one that caused Danny to shuffle in resonance to Ekko’s loud chuckles.

“Another sword guy, huh? You seem like the ronin type. All on a –path to redemption- type of swag huh? Leave it up to me my man!!!”

Please When Posting a Response, Respond as if Ekko Waited for a Response from your Character before moving onward. If you want to continue interaction, just speak to him again after his last dialogue in this post.
Mirio sat at the desk finishing his sketch, as the other students flit around the aged professor. Mirio was a very intuitive individual, it was easy to see the professor was incredibly stressed out, though the young hero couldn't say what caused it for sure.

Before long the professor's aide stepped in, seemed like he could sense his friends feelings too. Corki left the classroom quite quickly, while Ekko took over the requests handling the many students who had already made requests.

Mirio however chose to wait till he saw a free gap after Ekko had spoken to the others, using this opportunity to give him the drawing, along with a large bag of his cut hair.

"Hello, I'd really appreciate if you could help me by making my hero costume, because of my quirk I need my DNA mixed with the outfit and I'm hoping with my hair you could do this professor?" Mirio said with an inquisitive tone, maintaining his usual extreme cheer.

Funnyavery3

Kin
141💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
57⚔️
Status
Yuuki arrived into the workshop. He needed some gadgets made to assist him not only in battle but to enhance his listening experience. Yuuki would prepare some notes for Ekko to be able to craft some items. Walking up to Ekko he would talk to him.

"Hello. Here are some notes I jotted down for some items. Also here's the aesthetic design." Yuuki would say presenting the notes to him.

"Also If possible in the near future, I would like to get the opportunity for you to evaluate myself in some type of test/simulation or series of tests so y'all could collect the most accurate data to make something that could be specially designed for me. Anything to get an extra advantage over the villains."

--------------------------
Asking Ekko to perform an evaluation or test (or series of tests) to acquire the best accurate data on my quirk and help make better items.

Last edited:
Kin
1,164💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
43⚔️
Jericho rushed to the Camp Workshop with graph papers in hand. They were larger in size and consisted of the student’s drawings. Far from being an engineer or inventor, the amateur artist only held a vision for the visual appearance. The designs revealed inline skates, but fashionable approval for tougher crowds or so Jericho thought. Through the graphs were arrow lines revealing the intentions behind the skates, such as a propulsion system and energy circuits as well recovery system. All sort of ideas charted throughout the graphs, Jericho made sure to include all the nifty tricks that Itsuki desired…well not all. Some of them were downright impossible.

Entering with a lack of poise, the doors slammed over. Jericho huffing and puffing, attempting to catch his breath. He been running for quite some time, afraid to miss the class but more importantly he got lost. The campus was difficult to navigate considering that the forest looked the same to Jericho, regardless of which step he took. Seeing his best friend, he would quickly approach him with the papers leading the way.

“Aye, man….due..dude! I finished them. I hope we don’t have to make them…”

Breathing hard, Jericho hunched over while taking deep inhales and exhales. He would turn his head to the sides, trying to see whom he was embarrassing himself in front of. Of course, Miro was there. Once again, he looked like a complete dunce.

“Tell me again, why skates out of all gadgets? I can’t even ride skates!”

Jᴀʏ

Underdog
Elite
Kin
606💸
Kumi
743💴
Trait Points
57⚔️
"Jericho.. my man. These bad babies are gonna be our wings." Ikki would say as he draped his arm across Jericho's shoulders. He was excited to see what Dr. Corki and the support division could whip up. "With these.. I'll finally be able to touch the sky." He would say softly as he reached out for the blueprints admiring their sleek and stylish design.

"Now it's time we find someone to make this for us!" Ikki would announce, he rushed towards the indiviual most people in the classroom had requested items from while reviewing the blueprints. He would take notice that Jericho had even included the crafty mechanisms Itsuki had come up with.

"Yooo.. so me and pal here want some advanced motorized inline skates, capable of being used on a variety of terrains. Here are some of the designs.." Ikki would say as he handed the papers to Ekko.

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
1,253💸
Kumi
524💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards

It was strange. Some young looking kid came in placement of Corki and his energy was contagious. Its as if the boy knew how to butter some buns. His approach to Hakumen made Hakumen feel.. The love. Deciding not to simply walk off but speak to the kid, he turned his body around.

"Okami; The Demon Slayer. Its based off of my lost weapon, God Slayer.. you talk as if you know the fruits of your labor bear amazing taste.. I like you.. We need more people with your energy.. I might sit here and watch you make your magic.. Your name, what is it? I am Hakumen.. and yes I know you know it.. Its common courtesy to introduce myself in my eyes"

Kin
1,164💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
43⚔️

Ekko heard about Hakuman, but more so his personality. Quite the hard ass, it was interesting for him to take a lighter approach to him. Ekko was not stupid, Hakuman was no exactly behaving sweetly but more so just straight forward. No resentment as expressed with Doctor Corki. Normally he would be angry, but he could understand the student’s circumstance. He left for a field trip and came back with an arm needing to be amputated.

“Oh man, sit here and watch me? No no no! Making your sword is gonna require some time. The finest swords require patience!”

Ekko would release his hold on Danny, after approaching many students and become to hyped that both his hands were needed to express his vibrant personality. A teen with blonde hair approached the senior year student. Smiling from ear to ear, his energy almost matched the energy exerting from Ekko. It was impressive and welcoming, but what he sought was a tall order. Merging DNA with fabric? Practically unheard of and if it was not, then that only spoke about the limitations Ekko retained.

“Sorry kid! DNA mixing? That order is too much for me to serve, but I know just the guy…I’ll”

Ekko quickly turned his head, used to always sending students to his mentor whenever engaged with a field of study he was unfamiliar with. Bio-Tech was an extremely difficult field of study. Especially when you lacked interest in such science. Ekko turned to see if Doctor Corki was still present, but no. He seemed to have taken his leave, which required Ekko to improvise.

“Aye look. Doctor Corki is a bit busy, BUT! I’ll make sure that you get what you need so you can be the hero the people need!”

Ekko quickly moved onward, wanting to dodge any potential follow up questions regarding the doctor. In this getaway, another student would approach Ekko. A stoic character, completely different from the last. The environment seemed to dim due to this individual’s nature. It kind of bummed Ekko out, but no judgement. He knew people were different and moved on different vibes. No problem at all.

“Excuse me?! You speak like we don’t test out creations in here. I’ll make the weapon, worry about fine tuning it later during your training course!”

The senior year student, filled with requests, began to move to the desk stationed in the classroom. The plan was to begin organization which projects would be assigned to the members of the Department of Science. Ekko would be forced when he happens to look up, seeing one student rushing towards him. He seemed to order what he wanted as if Ekko was obligated to make it. Granted. He was obligated to construct the tools necessary for these heroes in training, but it did not mean one should treat the inventors as mere means to an end. He would grab the papers, but not before speaking.

“Aye dude! Where your manners? Its like your mom ain’t smack you upside the head or something.”

Houdinii

Elite
Kin
240💸
Kumi
81💴
Trait Points
51⚔️
Awards

After Ekko responded regarding needing to go to the nurse, Danny shrugged and smirked.

Well the idea was for some medicine to help me overcome the negative effects of my ability. You sure you can get me the right prescription?

Dannys smile grew wider as he poked fun at Ekko, trying to get a reply out of him. Danny laughed as the older student started pulling him along to talk with the other students.

Vasto Lordé

Elite
Kin
242💸
Kumi
33💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
Status
Jin had received another scroll from his grandfather. He thought he might as well show it to Doctor Corki since the science division already worked on his staff. Having Dr. Corki the only one to touch his staff, Jin knew he could trust the Doc with this item as well.

He roamed about the campus for a while until he arrived at the Workshop, and unfortunately couldn't catch a glimpse of the doctor, Jin approaches the next person he sees, Ekko, the Doc's assistant, smiling as usual as he presents the scroll to the esteemed assistant. "I see the doc ain't here... oh well, you'll do.., I have something new I'd like you to make if you got the time." Jin says as he hands the scroll over. The scroll's ancient text says the following;

"Yongpyo; Armor of the Monkey King"
Yongpyo are the mystical garments and armor of the , it was made by the blacksmith god, , with herself as the final ingredient.
It has the appearance of a black jacket with a yellow fur covering grey pants and a red belt on him. When not equipped by the Monkey King, it takes the form of a mass of red and black energy. The abilities of this Armor differ from one user to another, and only when it's worn by its true owner; The Monkey King, does it show its true power and form.

Last edited:
Kin
1,164💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
43⚔️
Their wings? Jericho understood the need for freedom, the desire that boiled inside of his friend. He too possessed an urge to fly, but sometimes thought it was child’s play. A notion unbefitting for an adult. Ikki on the other hand believed his wings could stretch around the world. Whatever he saw to convince him down this path, it was indeed mesmerizing. Walking up to a white-haired individual, whom seem to be hug dragging the poor kid to all these people, Jericho wondered if that was even the right person. Mirio had spoken to him, so maybe it must have?

Jericho would quickly and somewhat sneaky-like approach Mirio. They were not friends, on the account it only been a few days since they met. And that meeting was quite the strange one, not including the talking canine whom was huge. Jericho would clear his throat, to alarm Mirio that he was near. He wanted to know if the white-haired guy was the tuner of the school.

““Ahem..hmmm. Is that dude other there dragging that poor kid the tuner?”

Funnyavery3

Kin
141💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
57⚔️
Status
While hearing the reply of the white haired individual Yuuki overheard someone mention the word “tuner”

You must be registered to see images

“Tuner? Did someone say tuner?”

As a composer and musician tuner Yuuki knew tuners were needed to help one correct pitch and figure out notes. Tuner greatly helped one with their musical style and performance. Was there a master tuning instrument here? Or was there someone well versed the art style of music? Yuuki’s ears would perk up and eyes sparkle with intrigue as he would turn around in an attempt to find the source of said word. He would find two people standing in the general area. Mirio and Jericho. Yuuki never had the chance to speak with Jericho before, so now he could kill two birds with one stone. Maybe he too was versed in the creative style of music. Yuuki quickly turned his body around and approached them. It was awkward because his usual stoic facial expression now contained a gleam of curiosity in the eyes.

“Hey sorry to interrupt. Nice to see you again Mirio. And hey, I believe your name is Jericho? Mirio had told me your name before. My name is Yuuki, student and composer. Did one of y’all mention something about a tuner? Like music wise?”

@Apriori @ReXii

Last edited:

ReXii

Legendary
Kin
345💸
Kumi
685💴
Trait Points
22⚔️
Awards
Mirio listened to Ekko speak and his smile sank a little, but the young tutor said that he could ensure Mirio received his gear. It was nice to see someone as energetic and happy as him, but Mirio was very intuitive and could see the concern Ekko was showing for his colleague Corki, choosing not to press the matter Mirio simply replied.

"Hey that's no problem! Take all the time you need! Thank you professor!"

This was said as Ekko walked away from him, no sooner had he said this than a loud clearing of someone's throat next to him made the young hero in training leap out of his skin nearly.

"AAHHH!!, woah, I didn't see you there Jericho, a tuner? I wasn't paying attention, you scared the life out of me are you sure you haven't got a ghost quirk, cause that was spooky!" Mirio said letting out a hearty guffaw, despite the surprise he was truly glad to see Jericho again.

As he said this however another newcomer entered the scene more loudly than Jericho had, turning his head he saw Yuuki again. It seemed that Yuuki had a question and due to it's musical nature Mirio had no idea but would hazard a guess.

"A tuner is a musical thing? Is that what you use to tune a guitar or something?" Mirio said jokingly while tuning an air guitar with his tongue sticking out emphasizing concentration.

Jᴀʏ

Underdog
Elite
Kin
606💸
Kumi
743💴
Trait Points
57⚔️
Ikki would scratch his head in confusion, was this guy stupid or something? No.. that didn't make sense. He highly doubted that someone stupid would be permitted much less capable of crafting gadgets for students.

"So yeah, when you think I can expect these skates man?" Ikki would ask eagerly. Completely ignoring Ekko's response. He could hear the sounds of his fellow classmates congregating behind him. "Actually take your time since you can make two, one for me an my pal. Yo Jericho.. this guy can help us out!" Ikki would shout out across the room. "We appreciate all your hard work." Ikki would say as he slapped Ekko's back, before walking away leaving the blueprints in his hands.

Last edited:

Daemon

Legendary
Kin
275💸
Kumi
9,520💴
Trait Points
20⚔️
Awards
I flew in from an open window in Dr. Corki's classroom with style. It was always fitting to make an entrance. I walked up to Dr. Corki's desk and stated my concerns.

Honestly, there are some things I want done to help improve my quirk. My quirk is definitely versatile but it lacks power. You think you could help me make some kind of light and flexible wing covering that can detach and work with my feathers?

After I made my request and awaiting an answer, I looked around the classroom to see my fellow students here. I guess it was better now than never to start socializing. I decided to walk up and introduce myself to this blonde haired kid and his friends talking about their quirks.

Yo, the name's Falco. Nice to meet ya.

@Apriori @ReXii @Funnyavery3

All_Red

Regular
Kin
3,819💸
Kumi
1,783💴
Trait Points
17⚔️
Status

"Nice, someting like this right?"
Shows paper to Ekko:

Gadget Name: Shock Absorbent Punching Gloves
Gadget Level: C
Gadget Perks:
+1 more damage to punches upon opponents

- Must be specified that the attack was executed via punching/fits/etc.
-1 damage taken if an attack is blocked by the use of hands.
-Must be specified that the attack was blocked via use of hands
Gadget Description: Quality Gloves that weigh quite a pound, due to the well made fabric and design that allow state of the art cushion when pressure is applied upon them. As a result allows the user to punch harder without the worry of recoil from the amount of force.

Reactions: Rucken