GiantShuriken

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Close match. If I'm Akatsuki, all I'm focused on is drawing blood from Madara so that Hidan can set up his ritual. I think between Sasori, Deidara, Itachi, Nagato, Kakuzu, Hidan, Kisame, Orochimaru, and Konan they'll be able to draw a drop of blood for Hidan to do it.

genii96

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
^^^ he is an edo,madara fodderizes akatsuki with ps and meteor spam,coupled with susanoo clones and moukton with ems as a cherry on top,basically wipes out much of akatsuki,oh and that tobi will probably just run away from madaraxd

Nazgul

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Akatsuki,

Sasori has poison gas which may or may not go through susanoo

Deidara has C4 which may or may not go through susanoo

Kisame can absorb Susanoo

Pain can absorb Susanoo or use CT to take them all out

Itachi has Koto / Tsukuyomi and yata shield

Kakuzu has OP ninjutsu

And troll tobi can still warp Madara with a single touch

Konan / Hidan / Zetzu Sucks

obscoral

Supreme
Kin
18💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
so its like 10 akatsukis VS 25 edo moku bunsins with susano, meteorain, rising forests, gedo mazo (yes, gedo belongs to madara) EMS, original rinegan, megakatons and rikudo knows what else ? i shall just go with edo madara, all the way

Cpt Long Schlong

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think Madara is being underestimated here..

The only shinobi that will stand up to Madara are Tobi, Itachi and Pain, the rest will be easily dispersed, through Mokuton spam or simple Katon techniques (especially Zetsu, Hidan, and maybe Konan)

Madara will know Tobi's techniques in and out, how to avoid / counter them, this is pretty much the extent of derp Tobi's abilities

Madara knows about the Rinnegan and what to be wary of (defend properly, etc)

Madara knows about the Uchiha and Sharingan more than anyone, and will obviously not allow himself to fall victim to Izanami, and will also be very wary of Susano'o

Madara will warm up by making an army of 25 Susano'o clones, which will take their tole on Itachi and Pein, wearing Itachi out and probably destroying a few Paths at the same time. Tobi will easily be able to dodge these.

Now Madara get's serious, calls a meteor or two in, and whips out Perfect Susano'o, the meteors will be enough to defeat Itachi (after being worn out of use for Susano'o whilst fighting other Susanoo's) and, whilst I maintain that Nagato himself could fight PS, Pein certainly couldn't. This'll be the end for Itachi and Pein, and it'll be a no where near worn out Madara vs a slightly worn out derp Tobi

Madara will win with mid-high difficulty

Reactions: obscoral