Pirate Queen
Veteran
Kin
2,348💸
Kumi
7,896💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ooo. If I had attacked Poision, and we attacked eachother, would we both have died??? Or how does that work.
I never suspected Poision. I always knew in the back of my mind that she was a little too nice and passive about everything... IT WAS THE PROFILE PIC THOUGH IM TELLING YOU. The profile pic made my brain convince me that they were innocent O3O. Curse cute profile pics!!!!!! But was a fun game.~~~
EDIT: did anyone aside from killthestory, suspect me as mafia? Just curious. If so, why no lynch?

Reactions: Poison and Rohan

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,027💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ooo. If I had attacked Poision, and we attacked eachother, would we both have died??? Or how does that work.
I never suspected Poision. I always knew in the back of my mind that she was a little too nice and passive about everything... IT WAS THE PROFILE PIC THOUGH IM TELLING YOU. The profile pic made my brain convince me that they were innocent O3O. Curse cute profile pics!!!!!! But was a fun game.~~~
EDIT: did anyone aside from killthestory, suspect me as mafia? Just curious. If so, why no lynch?
Poison would have lived because of one shot bulletproof.

Reactions: Poison

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I always suspected you so my only lynch vote was for you. My mistake was that I went to sleep because was late at me and didn't wait at least one hour to defend myself.

Poison Chan, congrats! I enjoyed the game itself and the "graveyard" too ^^
Post automatically merged:

Poison would have lived because of one shot bulletproof.
So it was impossible to lynch her?

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I did. And my plan was to take you out. But when killthestory changed his tune I had to follow. I knew I was townie and was pretty certain that he was one too. I felt I had to stick together. Between poison and konno I didn't know who was the sk. Still don't get why killthestory didn't vote for you.

Reactions: Chihaya and Poison

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I always suspected you so my only lynch vote was for you. My mistake was that I went to sleep because was late at me and didn't wait at least one hour to defend myself.

So weird how they took you out... Out of nowhere it seems like.

Reactions: Poison and Michelle

Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good job everybody.

So close.... I feel that the game would have another outcome if @killthestory didn't change his mind and if the townies didnt get dragged into suspecting me from day 1.

*prepares the banner*
Im sorry Rei..:th-015:
I know.you love me....:yay:.
Will spam your profile with coffee..:win:

You played pretty good for first game !

Well even i dont understand maybe @Finalbeta , @Alice in Noodleland should give their thoughts on this. :sneaky:

Lol. As soon I was killed Rei told me her role through PM.

Lmao. Congratulations Poison chan! You really played well. Remeber guys , she saix that she hoped that nobody suspect her being one of the bad guys because of her username.
HONESTLY , she convinced me with that post.:th-015: Next time I will my do best .

Thank you @Shanks @Rohan . I really enjoyed the game.
Thank you my fellow players. Till next Mafia game!!!

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,027💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

If she was lynched she would die and lose the game.

If she was shot by the Mafia the first time, she will survive. If the Mafia shot her again, she will die and lose the game.

One shot bulletproof will only stop one night kill.

Reactions: Poison and Michelle

Finalbeta

Elite
Kin
6,184💸
Kumi
29💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If she was lynched she would die and lose the game.

If she was shot by the Mafia the first time, she will survive. If the Mafia shot her again, she will die and lose the game.

One shot bulletproof will only stop one night kill.
I would like to host a game man. Should I send you my set up before posting in the calendar?

Finalbeta

Elite
Kin
6,184💸
Kumi
29💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
At least it was mafia and not your fellow Townies trying try to lynch you in every round. I got so tired of it I almost voted to lynch myself. I guess I have to accept people mistrust me on principal. :th-004:
I have been lynched as a Doctor and as a Cop countless times during my first year of Mafia xd

I was used to play many games and sometimes ending up lynched for literally just mistyping a word (cause: autocorrect) xd

Mafia is that much of a crazy and illogical game sometimes

Reactions: Michelle and Rei

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have been lynched as a Doctor and as a Cop countless times during my first year of Mafia xd

I was used to play many games and sometimes ending up lynched for literally just mistyping a word (cause: autocorrect) xd

Mafia is that much of a crazy and illogical game sometimes
It was all good fun :)
I'm sure you will be a great host.

killthestory

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i knew chihiya was mafia, and thats exactly why i didnt vote for them there. i assumed i would die in the night and wanted to hit the serial killer before i died. in all honesty, i never suspected poison, so that game was always unwinnable with what i was pushing.

@Poison chan you played wonderful! you fooled me and others completely which for a first game id super impressive. hope you keep playing.

as for all my other thoughts, i'll post them later. i had fun, and considering this was the first game on the site, it ran especially well. thanks for having me that last day!

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Okay, did I just actually win? :score::score::score:
Sorry for fooling you guys but trust me this feels awesome... I hope I offended no one.and thanks everyone because no body voted for me, I thought I was gonna get lynched on the first day, but I see that did not happen...

@Rei I stopped suspecting you after rucken's role was out since everyone voted for you, you couldn't be the Mafia...

@Chihaya indeed, I was asked by the hosts to not look suspicious, so I changed the pfp. My actual pfp would be NieR's.... Hehe

@killthestory when you arrived I thought I'm dead meat. Because you analysed soo well.. So well, seriously, I was impressed and scared...

@Alice in Noodleland omg lmao sorry, but the problem is I can't even convince my parents for a new dress.

@Finalbeta the only kill I regretted was yours, I thought you would be a Mafia but u weren't..

Anyway thank you guys, and I hope no one hates me for this game!?

Finalbeta

Elite
Kin
6,184💸
Kumi
29💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry for fooling you guys but trust me this feels awesome... I hope I offended no one.and thanks everyone because no body voted for me, I thought I was gonna get lynched on the first day, but I see that did not happen...

@Rei I stopped suspecting you after rucken's role was out since everyone voted for you, you couldn't be the Mafia...

@Chihaya indeed, I was asked by the hosts to not look suspicious, so I changed the pfp. My actual pfp would be NieR's.... Hehe

@killthestory when you arrived I thought I'm dead meat. Because you analysed soo well.. So well, seriously, I was impressed and scared...

@Alice in Noodleland omg lmao sorry, but the problem is I can't even convince my parents for a new dress.

@Finalbeta the only kill I regretted was yours, I thought you would be a Mafia but u weren't..

It's ok you did your job xd

Chihaya

Pirate Queen
Veteran
Kin
2,348💸
Kumi
7,896💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Hahaha its so crazy! It's honestly a really good way to play mafia games. Make sure your avatar is innocent. People with evil looking avatars tricks the brain into perceiving them as bad!

I never thought @Rei was bad, but when it got to the last 4 of us, I ending up thinking she was the serial killer > posion chan xD. U_U

When killthestory joined the game, 2 Mafia people got taken out simultaneously and it was a big loss for us. He predicted everything perfectly lxD

Konno

Legendary
Kin
1,858💸
Kumi
1,498💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My reads can be off sometimes, and that's what this game proved to me.
However, I did think Poison was mafia, but still couldn't believe when it turned out to be true.
Did I really send a lot to you guys scum vibes?

@Poison chan I must say it was a real good game from your side, and congratulations on winning.
@Mr.Lonely I really wish mafia didn't kill you so early in the game, you have a lot of potential to become a very good player and I was impressed with how you presented this game. And being killed by mafia also means they saw danger in you, so it can be considered a good sign

And thank you, hosts, for the game, I had fun, especially at the beginning

Status
Not open for further replies.