[Game] [FIN] Round 8- Dracula Castle Madness Game

Who is the MVP?

• Poison chan (mafia roleblocker)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Odd (town weaponsmith)

• Lady Coffee (mafia killer, didn't post)

• MadieV (mafia killer)

• Mr. Lonely (town roleblocker)

• Akumatsu (town protector)

• Oreki_Houtarou (town protector sub)

• Ryu Kishi (town vigilante)

• All_Red (town lover)

• Junegirl_19 (town time protector, didn't post)

• EvanManManMan (town time protector sub)

• Duke3star (mafia full cop)

• Eliphas (town even cop)

• AIVION (town bodyguard)

• Sleeping Terror (town judge)

• Waindo (town jailkeeper)

• Konno (innocent child)

• Alice in Noodleland (innocent child sub)

• 6th Hokage (mafia godfather, didn't post)

• TheLukundo (mafia godfather sub)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eliphas

Kin
100💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would argue that when a player claims night action that isn't confirmed by the write up is a good time to raise questions.

But I will bite.
What do YOU think about all this?
I was speaking more to the subject of modkill; but I understand that you were questioning that aspect also. On that, I feel that not all night actions may appear in the writeups. Especially if they may out a player in the game.

sadslick

Kin
317💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm waiting for sadslick to respond to my message before placing a vote. I really didn't like Ansa's push on Misa because of the cult joke. I've been trying to give sadslick the benefit of the doubt and not read him based on Ansa's behavior but there was something about the approach he took on me that pinged me.

There's still 24 hours left in this phase so I'll ISO both and see their posts as a whole.
Post automatically merged:

Not that I recall.
I didn't mean to ignore you, I apologise.
Furthermore, I've tried my best to come up with deductions and also was pushing TheLukando last dp, I've said what I felt with the utmost freedom and I'm open to everything I say without thinking of the risk, in the end that's the confidence of a town.

I assume you didn't like me revolting against you?

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vote tally Day 4

Votes

Target

Voters

Duk3star

Rei
Waindo

MadieV

Sadslick

The Cow

Oreki_Houtarou

sadslick

Alice in Noodleland

non voters

The Cow
MadieV
Duk3star
Eliphas

1. sadslick voted in post #1247

2. The Cow
4. MadieV

6. Oreki_Houtarou voted in post #1212

11. Duk3star
12. Eliphas

13. Rei voted in post #1188, unvoted in post #1245, voted in post #1278

16. Waindo voted in post #1173, unvoted and voted in post #1243, unvoted and voted in post #1285

17. Alice in Noodleland voted in post #1213, unvoted in post #1250, voted in post #1269
Note: like usual, please notify me for any mistake in vote count.

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is going terribly right now.

Can we at least gather up and vote for the same person?
we could but your starting argument with wai doesn't make much sense, same for wai. That what created the most confusion and half of the players are not even posting here

@Alice in Noodleland @Oreki_Houtarou @MadieV @sadslick if you guys are truly town, vote for Duk3. We need to get this lynch going asap.
What does that suppose to mean? If we didn't vote, we're not town? So, Rei must be town for you now?

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
we could but your starting argument with wai doesn't make much sense, same for wai. That what created the most confusion and half of the players are not even posting here

What does that suppose to mean? If we didn't vote, we're not town? So, Rei must be town for you now?

What are you confused about? I believe Waindo is mafia and he believes I am mafia. Both of us have put this aside in the interest of the game.

Usually arguments make games more interesting? The silence here can only mean that the mafia is not posting because they don't have to at this point.

Reactions: Houtarou and Waindo

Eliphas

Kin
100💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What are you confused about? I believe Waindo is mafia and he believes I am mafia. Both of us have put this aside in the interest of the game.

Usually arguments make games more interesting? The silence here can only mean that the mafia is not posting because they don't have to at this point.
The fact that you say that doesn't instill any confidence in me.

I would say that Duk3, Eli and Cow are 100% Mafia.
Just like your 96.9% confidence on LanMisa? I guarantee that you are at least 33.33% incorrect in the statement above.

How's this I know that you are town. And I don't need you in order to make my reads. In spite of your inaccuracies so far in this game, I am going to vote according to my reads.
Vote @Duk3star
@Michelle

There's at least one in Duk3/Cow.

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

to be honest, it's town most of the time who don't post much, and I have good enough experience to say that. But not all town though

Waindo

Legendary
Kin
869💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Look, this is role madness, and an unusual no-claim mindgame. The whole point of the game is to post, then post more. Why do you think I was throwing accusations left and right? To examine the reactions and observe the behaviour not only of the accused ones but of everyone in general.

sadslick

Kin
317💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I still think both Rei and Waindo are maf buddies decieving, but I suppose if they really are with all towns trust on them, game is over regardless therefore, I choose to unite with Town.
No, I still doubt Madie.
Unvote
Vote @Duk3star

@Michelle

Messed up on the commas up there but I cbf to correct them, sorry

MadieV

Regular
Kin
385💸
Kumi
416💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I didn't mean to ignore you, I apologise.
Furthermore, I've tried my best to come up with deductions and also was pushing TheLukando last dp, I've said what I felt with the utmost freedom and I'm open to everything I say without thinking of the risk, in the end that's the confidence of a town.

I assume you didn't like me revolting against you?
It's not that I didn't like you revolting against me is that I didn't like the reasons you based the revolting on. So as to further understand where you were coming from, I would like for you to break down the post that you based your deductions on.

I was offline, I'm telling you that Cow is a really good player to vote for and the town started to become aggressive too much b/c of the Night deaths. You guys gotta keep it together
Mafia getting the best of us. This game has been such an emotional rollercoaster for most players.

I just ISO'ed Duke and now I understand why I didn't remember many of his posts. Because most of them were fluff.

I still suspect sadslick the most but Duke looks like a good lynch to be quite frank.

Last edited:
Reactions: Houtarou
Status
Not open for further replies.