[Game] [FIN] Round 8- Dracula Castle Madness Game

Who is the MVP?

• Poison chan (mafia roleblocker)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Odd (town weaponsmith)

• Lady Coffee (mafia killer, didn't post)

• MadieV (mafia killer)

• Mr. Lonely (town roleblocker)

• Akumatsu (town protector)

• Oreki_Houtarou (town protector sub)

• Ryu Kishi (town vigilante)

• All_Red (town lover)

• Junegirl_19 (town time protector, didn't post)

• EvanManManMan (town time protector sub)

• Duke3star (mafia full cop)

• Eliphas (town even cop)

• AIVION (town bodyguard)

• Sleeping Terror (town judge)

• Waindo (town jailkeeper)

• Konno (innocent child)

• Alice in Noodleland (innocent child sub)

• 6th Hokage (mafia godfather, didn't post)

• TheLukundo (mafia godfather sub)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Rei usually when a recruitment happened, The host include that on their write ups. It could be a DP action or NP action. I don't think The evil have recruiting abilities. So the original members are the original numbers since the beginning.
'From the dark of the secret corridor of the Castle one evil guest, desguised to not be recognised, succeded to avenge the death of his master, the great sultan, by killing Vlad, with one sharp dagger which pierced his heart. '

I read the write up again, can this be an indication?
Or is it more like how Lukundo was disguised as the merchant and couldn't be investigated?

Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
'From the dark of the secret corridor of the Castle one evil guest, desguised to not be recognised, succeded to avenge the death of his master, the great sultan, by killing Vlad, with one sharp dagger which pierced his heart. '

I read the write up again, can this be an indication?
Or is it more like how Lukundo was disguised as the merchant and couldn't be investigated?

It's from the Mafia' s ability to be shown as innocent from any investigative actioni guess. See.. Its stated that he wants to avenged his master. MEANING THEY WERE A TEAM SINCE THE BEGINNING. And one great player told me that don't focused too much on the write ups but read between the lines.

MadieV

Regular
Kin
385💸
Kumi
416💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mafia could just sit back and relax at this point. One mislynch is all that they need and town can dig their own grave next NP.

I wish to see more of this two players today.
@Eliphas @Duk3star
Post automatically merged:

I will vote for the most dangerous player alive.

@Michelle
Vote : MadieV

NOTe: I could still change my vote. I would do it time to time. Just for science.

If Madie flip as a townie I will personally feel disappointed because her lack of efforts. Its so unlike her.

And sorry for my Grammar.
Not that I mind you voting me but you voting me because "I'm the most dangerous player alive" (something I'm not sure where is based of) is something I sadly have a hard time understanding.

I'm not sure why you say I'm not putting any effort, when all my posts have been 0% fluff and 100% trying to inquire or pursue any lead I see, so you diminishing my efforts is very discouraging when I'm doing my utmost best to balance some things that have my attention in read life and this game. Activity is not equal to effort. However, putting emotions aside, there's a very big hole in that reasoning. You're trying to meta read me saying that "Me putting zero effort (according to your perception) is so unlike me" but we've played together 3 times before and those three times I was anti-town aligned. So how are you associating my 'lack of effort' with anti town align behavior when all you've seen me play is as anti town and are claiming 'lack of effort' is not anti town behavior from me?

The logical conclusion would be "Madie puts a lot of effort when she's anti town so my perception of her not putting effort this game is NAI"

Just like everyone else who plays regularly, I have good games and bad games and just like everyone else who plays regularly, I'm unable to put my undivided attention every time in a game because, well, real life is a thing.

I haven't read anything regarding this phase. This was the first post I responded to because I was tagged with the vote.

I'll be reading the game throughout the day and post my thoughts of what has transpired.

True that.

@MadieV you're awfully silent lately. Were you naughty last night.
Lol, I was but not in the sense you're imagining. :sigar:

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vote tally Day 4

Votes

Target

Voters

Rei

Waindo

Waindo

Rei

The Cow

Oreki_Houtarou

MadieV

Alice in Noodleland

non voters

sadslick
The Cow
MadieV
Duk3star
Eliphas

1. sadslick
2. The Cow
4. MadieV

6. Oreki_Houtarou voted in post #1212

11. Duk3star
12. Eliphas

13. Rei voted in post #1188

16. Waindo voted in post #1173

17. Alice in Noodleland voted in post #1213

Waindo

Legendary
Kin
869💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
True that.

@MadieV you're awfully silent lately. Were you naughty last night.
Not that I mind you voting me but you voting me because "I'm the most dangerous player alive" (something I'm not sure where is based of) is something I sadly have a hard time understanding.

I'm not sure why you say I'm not putting any effort, when all my posts have been 0% fluff and 100% trying to inquire or pursue any lead I see, so you diminishing my efforts is very discouraging when I'm doing my utmost best to balance some things that have my attention in read life and this game. Activity is not equal to effort. However, putting emotions aside, there's a very big hole in that reasoning. You're trying to meta read me saying that "Me putting zero effort (according to your perception) is so unlike me" but we've played together 3 times before and those three times I was anti-town aligned. So how are you associating my 'lack of effort' with anti town align behavior when all you've seen me play is as anti town and are claiming 'lack of effort' is not anti town behavior from me?

The logical conclusion would be "Madie puts a lot of effort when she's anti town so my perception of her not putting effort this game is NAI"

Just like everyone else who plays regularly, I have good games and bad games and just like everyone else who plays regularly, I'm unable to put my undivided attention every time in a game because, well, real life is a thing.

I haven't read anything regarding this phase. This was the first post I responded to because I was tagged with the vote.

I'll be reading the game throughout the day and post my thoughts of what has transpired.

Lol, I was but not in the sense you're imagining. :sigar:
:unsure:

I have to go out for a bit now. I'll be back in around 2-3 hours and catch up with the game.
:unsure:

Waindo

Legendary
Kin
869💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I love sounding like an intellectual when stating the most obvious thing, that could have been easily briefly expressed.
I'm leaning against Madie, great emotion though.
What made you think she is dangerous? Did some action of yours towards her overlap with the WU or what? Or it's just the behavioral pattern from her posts?

Eliphas

Kin
100💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
At the beggining of the night who started after the joy of finding a fierce enemy, the high priest asked the maid to come to him and confess her sins. But because she was pure like snow, they talked about the country beauties, neighbour cities and folk customs. But the maid was thinking at something else... she wanted to pray for the soul of a legendary warior, thinking at his tragic destiny and the effect of it to the next generations, and so the conversation stopped and she prayed in silence, the high priest letting her in her thoughts... after this she was sad and worried, like she could know the bloody dawn of the next day.

Vlad was again very careful to lock the room of a guest he thought that has to be evil, but this time he went to sleep alone. From the dark of the secret corridor of the Castle one evil guest, desguised to not be recognised, succeded to avenge the death of his master, the great sultan, by killing Vlad, with one sharp dagger which pierced his heart.
No one knew about this atrocious crime until morning.

And with his death, looks like the good luck of the Castellans vanished and the Evil could enter in the Castle to find the woman he wanted to kill from long time... he entered in the room of Vlad's wife and killed her while sleeping, drinking all her blood and letting her body white like the sheets and lifeless like a doll... And at the moment of her death her friend suddenly woke up from a nightmare and had a cold feeling that something bad could happened. She went out from her room and going at her friend, found her dead in her bed... and despair made her to
remember the oath they had: one could not live without the other... And she took her life, drinking a poisoned potion she always had in her pocket. She died instatly. She was though followed by an evil spirit who wanted to know more about her, to can torture her, and was surprised and dissapointed of the tragedy.

This was the saddest night, when innocents had to pay for the greed of the evils... The castellans gathered in the morning in the ballroom to find out that three of them were no longer alive.

@Mr.Lonely died, they were
Vlad the Impaler
Voivode of Wallachia (ruler of the country)
Active: town roleblocker you choose each night a player to roleblock. Ability: protect all townies x1, you can choose to protect everyone from any night kills.
Passive: loved x1, to be lynched you need one more extra vote than would otherwise normally be needed to achieve majority . This ability it's activated when needed.
@LanMisa died, they were
Jusztina
Vlad the Impaler's wife, the Lady of the Castel
Passive: you are town Best friend, if you die your best friend dies too and if she dies you die.
@All_Red died, they were
Maria
Stephen the Great's wife, visiting your best friend at the Bran Castle while your husband aims to obtain political alliances.
Passive: you are town Best friend, if you die your best friend dies too and if she dies you die.

Start of Day 4, you can start to post in the thread

Living players
1. @sadslick
2. @The Cow
4. @MadieV
6. @Oreki_Houtarou
11. @Duk3star
12. @Eliphas
13. @Rei
16. @Waindo
17. @Alice in Noodleland
What a horrible and tragic night. I will mourn to the end of my days. :cry:

sadslick

Kin
317💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What made you think she is dangerous? Did some action of yours towards her overlap with the WU or what? Or it's just the behavioral pattern from her posts?
I don't know what WU means :x.
It's just so obvious and sounds so forced, I mean if you look at that entire block of text it doesn't say anything huge it's just overkilled to make it seem like he/she is contributing.
What a horrible and tragic night. I will mourn to the end of my days. :cry:
Are you throwing?

Eliphas

Kin
100💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I apologize for the lack of participation so far in this day phase.
I don't know what WU means :x.
It's just so obvious and sounds so forced, I mean if you look at that entire block of text it doesn't say anything huge it's just overkilled to make it seem like he/she is contributing.

Are you throwing?
WU is writeup I assume.
Throwing?

Status
Not open for further replies.