[Game] [FIN] Round 8- Dracula Castle Madness Game

Who is the MVP?

• Poison chan (mafia roleblocker)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Odd (town weaponsmith)

• Lady Coffee (mafia killer, didn't post)

• MadieV (mafia killer)

• Mr. Lonely (town roleblocker)

• Akumatsu (town protector)

• Oreki_Houtarou (town protector sub)

• Ryu Kishi (town vigilante)

• All_Red (town lover)

• Junegirl_19 (town time protector, didn't post)

• EvanManManMan (town time protector sub)

• Duke3star (mafia full cop)

• Eliphas (town even cop)

• AIVION (town bodyguard)

• Sleeping Terror (town judge)

• Waindo (town jailkeeper)

• Konno (innocent child)

• Alice in Noodleland (innocent child sub)

• 6th Hokage (mafia godfather, didn't post)

• TheLukundo (mafia godfather sub)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MadieV

Regular
Kin
385💸
Kumi
416💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What makes you think Waindo is town? Also what do you have to say about your sudden vote yesturday?

I don't agree with your sus on Misa. She if anyone is least sus. Tell me what a wolf would gain from rallying up the town, to lynch an innocent? That's way too much attention for any wolf. If anything a wolf would simply bandwagon on a rally like some people did. Leading it seems to obvious. I could be wrong but prove it.

More than one, look at who voted and tell me only one of them are wolf

Wait, whats you reason for this vote?
Post automatically merged:

Vote @Eliphas
@Michelle

Everyone I want you to look at the wagon on Misa. Look at who is voting it now, and who voted for Ryu. The comparison is almost too obvious.
I'm inclined to trust Waindo on this. If we were at LyLo then yes, I would say we should be wary, considering misleading a wagon claiming false information is a move you'd expect from an anti town faction at that particular point, but if Waindo were mafia, I don't see what he would gain from coming forward at this point in time and soft claim he has information on a player. In fact, if he were a wolf pushing for a mislynch, Misa's flip would put him in a difficult position. I would say his push comes from a town mindset.

TheLukundo

Veteran
Kin
1,226💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Oi, O so great Waindo(!) How’s your ‘masterplan’ going for you now BTW? Ykno
What makes you think Waindo is town? Also what do you have to say about your sudden vote yesturday?

I don't agree with your sus on Misa. She if anyone is least sus. Tell me what a wolf would gain from rallying up the town, to lynch an innocent? That's way too much attention for any wolf. If anything a wolf would simply bandwagon on a rally like some people did. Leading it seems to obvious. I could be wrong but prove it.

More than one, look at who voted and tell me only one of them are wolf

Wait, whats you reason for this vote?

Vote @Eliphas
@Michelle

Everyone I want you to look at the wagon on Misa. Look at who is voting it now, and who voted for Ryu. The comparison is almost too obvious.
“at least”

Mr.Lonely

The friendly loner
Regular
Kin
726💸
Kumi
2,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think you're on point with these deductions. I agree it looks like there was a general protection used last night. I also pressure said ability was a 1-shot. The only other possibility is that mafia has a stock of superkills that would counter the continuous use of the protection but the first deduction sounds more reasonable for this setup.

It's also important to note that, according to the writeup, we have a couple of masons in town.

Well, probably because claiming is directly against the rules. It is stated in the opening post of the game.

This push caught my eye. I don't remember you feeling this strongly about the cow.

Your list has more than half the players. Who is the player you suspect the most and why?
Well I wasnt properly informed either. But like I said, i cant go into that. Dont want to be modkilled

Care about saying anything useful in the game instead of throwing around that act all of the time? Anything at all?

Yeah. :lok:
I can see that he isnt being real helpful to the town, so Lukundo does look suspicious to me. I see everyone is voting for Misa, so I need to refresh myself on them before jumping that train. Though, like you about Misa, I have my sights set for The Cow. If it comes to it, then for the sake of possibly lynching a wolf, I might vote Misa.

There's been quite some fingers pointed at you previously, and from what I've seen you've handled yourself well in different cases. This time your method was sarcasm and recalling our previous mistakes. If someone had to put themselves on mafia's shoes and be in your case they would most definietly express this in the same words.
Hey, it might just be me being stupid theb? I'll trust my stupidity.

I had a slight lean for TheLukondo exactly like Ansa had, until Misa showed up.
Do you ever feel like you can tell when someone is desperately trying a bit too hard, we've got to see through this or we most likely will all end up dead.
Furthermore, two town deaths both were a surprise, regardless of efforts I'd give it a shot by trusting it.

Lonely was first on the book, when it came down to FoS and Ryu's first ever threat signifying his confidence for it.
Oh, and of course surprise-surprise! There's Misa again, having an aggressive reaction to Ryu's claims, don't you think that she might benefit being free to aggress on someone that gave no effort on his claim against her and the other townies let it slip because of this? By the hour I'm getting more reason to go against you.
For the record, here is the reply, do not be decieved.

And now to feel satisfied with my results for just a first game, I'm going to be askinh for @everyone's opinion on this.
Especially to whoever has TR fo Misa, while I do say I'm confident in my claims there's a slight chance I might be mistaken so do feel free to let me in on what you think whether it be pro or against.

Stupid then*
I should have taken that as a sign the maybe Ryu possible Town read me or at least found me to be less of an issue. Honestly if he had just given some defense, I probably would have backed off instantly but I guess its his meta to play pretty scummy no matter what.

Last edited:

sadslick

Kin
317💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I deliberately stated that it would of course seem risky to point fingers at Misa knowing her backup but I believe in my confidence.
Waindo's wording in regards to trying too hard to be town phrases it better than anything.
If we all have our seperate votes, we're going to end up losing, I'm not pushing you folk to lynch Misa, no, regardless of my deductions that isn't my only priority knowing Misa isn't the only suspect. What I'm stating is that we need to decide on a certain someone today before NP hits us hard /again/. I have strong reads in regards to Misa and then mr.lonely still is to be considered but we're gonna have to wait to see what lonely says. Like stated previously, we're gonna have to wait and pray people pick up activity.
As for @All_Red's response to my fos on Misa, being of attention, especially in her case is what someone of a decieving role would dream.
Again, I, by no means want you to rush things.
Seems to me everyone is jumping from one wagon to the other.

And those that are inactive or barely active or whatever you might call it are safely in the sidelines! Again.
A minimum of 10 non fluffposts per dp is necessary to be in good terms with the rules, no?

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,022💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fyi because looks like you keep wondering about rules:

General rules and game setup
- Follow forum rules x
- Mafia game rules x
- Mafia game terminology x
- How to ISO a player's posts x
- Dracula's castle 18 players: role madness game, role claim, flavour claim or ability reaveal are forbidden and are punished by host by roleblocking announced public.
- Day/night 48/24
- For flavour only in this game mafia members are named werewolves. with specification that this is the mafia faction
- Majority lynch
- Abstain and self vote allowed
- Tied votes means one of the players dies at random.
- out of thread communication: only with special approval from the host.
- all players who have to submit a night action has to submit it 2 hours before the night phase ends, otherwise in that night they will not have any action.
- every player have to post 10 non fluff posts per day phase minimum, if not they will be subbed or modkilled
- flavour detail: the action being held in the Middle Age, the deadly weapon used in this game as killing tool is the spike used to impale, a cruel execution method and a bloody remembering of turmoils of the dark history.

Reactions: Rei

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A minimum of 10 non fluffposts per dp is necessary to be in good terms with the rules, no?
Really? Is this your response to my post?

I would like to remind you that I was the first one to vote for Misa in this game.
Which reminds me that since you are the newcomer here, no one has bothered looking into your posts.

sadslick

Kin
317💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Really? Is this your response to my post?

I would like to remind you that I was the first one to vote for Misa in this game.
Which reminds me that since you are the newcomer here, no one has bothered looking into your posts.
I guess I should have quoted you before giving out my response, instead of quoting you right after, I was lost I'll take that as my bad.
This statement
If we all have our seperate votes, we're going to end up losing
That^ was supportive and acknowledging towards your statement of jumping from one wagon to another, knowing if we keep on switching our votes we'll end up being empty til the end of this dp.
It would be properly helpful if someone did run through my deductions or wording, since I'm new and all would probably help me have a better way of phrasing stuff.

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I guess I should have quoted you before giving out my response, instead of quoting you right after, I was lost I'll take that as my bad.
This statement

That^ was supportive and acknowledging towards your statement of jumping from one wagon to another, knowing if we keep on switching our votes we'll end up being empty til the end of this dp.
It would be properly helpful if someone did run through my deductions or wording, since I'm new and all would probably help me have a better way of phrasing stuff.
Alright. I understand and no hard feelings.

I agree with the spreading of the votes. We should stay united and try to pull off a successful scum lynch this time. But i am not going to jump on another wagon.
The evidence against Misa is so solid right now it almost feels too easy, if you get what I mean?

sadslick

Kin
317💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright. I understand and no hard feelings.

I agree with the spreading of the votes. We should stay united and try to pull off a successful scum lynch this time. But i am not going to jump on another wagon.
The evidence against Misa is so solid right now it almost feels too easy, if you get what I mean?
Hence why I state, no rushing things it just felt like the acknowledgement was going elsewhere, so me being repetitive would further highlight my claims.
Regardless, I do fully understand you, another townie loss by lynch is /very/ fatal at the moment.

Although, I guess we'll have to wait for activity, you're right.

I'm gonna calm the leadershipping role now, I'm the less experienced of all here. I'm going to backread once again and see what hit my eyes and just escaped my memory at the time I was reading before subbing for Ansa

To add, talking is the most I can do from what I can see..

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,022💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vote tally day 3

Votes

Target

Voters

LanMisa

Waindo
Eliphas
Sadslick

Eliphas

Konno
All_Red

Duk3star

Rei

non voting

The Cow
MadieV
Mr.Lonely
Oreki_Houtarou
LanMisa
Duk3star
TheLukundo

voting incorrect: -

1. Sadslick voted in post #908

2. The Cow

4. MadieV

5. Mr.Lonely

6. Oreki_Houtarou

8. LanMisa

9. All_Red voted incorrect in post 893, voted in post #912

11. Duk3star

12. Eliphas voted in post #907

13. Rei voted in post 900

16. Waindo voted in post #906

17. Konno voted in post #911

18. TheLukundo
Reminder: if a vote is missing please notify me because the votes are not automatically counted and i am a mere human.

LanMisa

Regular
Kin
566💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Reading up for now. Funny to see my wagon being that small; either the wolves are too afraid to join or they just want to wait out the situation for now.

Mr.Lonely

The friendly loner
Regular
Kin
726💸
Kumi
2,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I forgot who was waiting for me read on LanMisa, but I finally got a break and now it's time to be productive.

Ok, so I've studied Misa's interactions and posts and right now I'm getting the strongest town lean. That being said, it seems like those voting for him pointed fingers really fast. Ryu was perceived as scummy especially when he alluded to my death for later. It was just a bad read.

Eliphas here seems to be in a bit of panic, if I remember correctly, he voted for Misa after people became suspicious of him. Seems very scummy trying to save his own hide. And like someone else said, he seemed very mechanical when we first started, unnatural. Like he was trying to hide his scuminess because he felt some guilt (not real guilt) about being the bad guy.

MadieV for now I have pretty much on a town lean but the fact that you might jump the Misa train has me a little suspicious but it could be a pure action if you possibly vote for him if you feel he is truly scum, but that lynch train doesn't seem right. Also an additional note, you said Misa was the only person who seemed to have the same strong thoughts about Ryu as you did. Now it would seem weird that suddenly you want to go against him. But that also being said, are you busing? Or are you both town and just dont generally know who to vote due to such commotion that has taken place.

All_red has given me genuine town reads as well, especially during her change in vote last day phase, i felt she was trying to help the town by putting the town first over their own vote for who they wanted.

Rei seems genuinely concerned about the future progress of the town. If we don't work together on our votes, then we will just be doing the mafia a service. Also very observant as to help point out things that others may miss. A wolf wouldn't do that, especially if it was something that might draw attention to them.

Oreki i also have a town lean on, he seems to be expressing some of the same thoughts i have. Both with regards to Misa and The Cow. Now there is one thing that i can't get off my mind and it's that his posts for the post part, except for a few, have been minimal. That meaning, it had nothing to do with finding wolves. You also sort of just casually voted for Ryu, so I don't know what to think about when contrasting to that action.

Konno is of course good in my book, keep playing smart!

I'm on the fence here with Waindo, not liking this vote.

I'm really not getting much out of Duk3star. He doesn't post enough.

For TheLukundo I have a town lean, despite his attempted vote on me I feel I'm just really coming off as scum to some people. He has alos been thinking about some of the things I have and I've been able to draw some parallels with him.

The Cow i pretty much have a null read, but closer to the scum side.

Sadslick seemed to easily on board with Misa's lynch train after Waindo. I felt some kind of connection between the two, especially since being subbed in, seemed a little to automatic and mechanical of an action.

I believe that was everyone.

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
I forgot who was waiting for me read on LanMisa, but I finally got a break and now it's time to be productive.

Ok, so I've studied Misa's interactions and posts and right now I'm getting the strongest town lean. That being said, it seems like those voting for him pointed fingers really fast. Ryu was perceived as scummy especially when he alluded to my death for later. It was just a bad read.

Eliphas here seems to be in a bit of panic, if I remember correctly, he voted for Misa after people became suspicious of him. Seems very scummy trying to save his own hide. And like someone else said, he seemed very mechanical when we first started, unnatural. Like he was trying to hide his scuminess because he felt some guilt (not real guilt) about being the bad guy.

MadieV for now I have pretty much on a town lean but the fact that you might jump the Misa train has me a little suspicious but it could be a pure action if you possibly vote for him if you feel he is truly scum, but that lynch train doesn't seem right. Also an additional note, you said Misa was the only person who seemed to have the same strong thoughts about Ryu as you did. Now it would seem weird that suddenly you want to go against him. But that also being said, are you busing? Or are you both town and just dont generally know who to vote due to such commotion that has taken place.

All_red has given me genuine town reads as well, especially during her change in vote last day phase, i felt she was trying to help the town by putting the town first over their own vote for who they wanted.

Rei seems genuinely concerned about the future progress of the town. If we don't work together on our votes, then we will just be doing the mafia a service. Also very observant as to help point out things that others may miss. A wolf wouldn't do that, especially if it was something that might draw attention to them.

Oreki i also have a town lean on, he seems to be expressing some of the same thoughts i have. Both with regards to Misa and The Cow. Now there is one thing that i can't get off my mind and it's that his posts for the post part, except for a few, have been minimal. That meaning, it had nothing to do with finding wolves. You also sort of just casually voted for Ryu, so I don't know what to think about when contrasting to that action.

Konno is of course good in my book, keep playing smart!

I'm on the fence here with Waindo, not liking this vote.

I'm really not getting much out of Duk3star. He doesn't post enough.

For TheLukundo I have a town lean, despite his attempted vote on me I feel I'm just really coming off as scum to some people. He has alos been thinking about some of the things I have and I've been able to draw some parallels with him.

The Cow i pretty much have a null read, but closer to the scum side.

Sadslick seemed to easily on board with Misa's lynch train after Waindo. I felt some kind of connection between the two, especially since being subbed in, seemed a little to automatic and mechanical of an action.

I believe that was everyone.
I agree with most of your reads, if not all.

Who would you perferibly vote?

Btw I have been seeing alot of posts of people to wait for this game to get active. But that's not gonna happen. Instead of waiting for people to post something meaningful or someone to be on when you are, just post your read, your sus, and a question to somoene else. Like some people have been doing!

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
With that being said, I'll start with people I currently still sus:
My old sus were:

Reading Time!
1. @sadslick - just joined, all i can say is welcome to the game, I like you reads so far, and I must ask you, who do you sus so far, your list?
2. @The Cow - posts little, but has much in each. I see as town
4. @MadieV - town
5. @Mr.Lonely - scum lean
6. @Oreki_Houtarou - town lean
8. @LanMisa - town lean
9. @All_Red - ??
11. @Duk3star - scum lean
12. @Eliphas - scum lean
13. @Rei - town
16. @Waindo - ?? they keep going back and forth on my town/ mafia radar, though rn I think they are scum.
17. @Konno -100% town
18. @TheLukundo - town lean

If you got a question on my reads ask away!

So what happened last night is, amazing! We have another day to fight back, another day to redeem ourselves. Looking at last DP's final reads, based on the people that voted I think:

This vote is sus, it has no reason other then "we need to unite"

This is also really sus, just a sudden vote. This is what I mean, he keeps flipping between scum and mafia!!

Then the train begins. People start voting, no longer giving reasons, one by one only about an hour behind each other:

He posts, then

she posts, but she adds some reason by adding the quotes.

Misa unvotes but the revotes when finding enough evidnece:

This post, seems really sus, thpough it could just be town, if you use the conext in which it was posted:

This post came only after the vote limit was reached:

Thus I overlook it.

Looking at all these votes it is clear to me that the scum hear would be: Eliphas. Yup, Eliphas. I voted him before but with no real intention of digging into him, but now I'm decided. I think he is scum, his lacking posts, few reads, and wagon votes convince me that he is scum. Especailly his vote on Ryu gives me that vibe.

Vote @Eliphas

Anyone got a better candidate?

I like your theory, it cant be mafia, if mafia is warewolf, cause galric doesnt work on wolves! A thrid party is brilliant! Maybe SK?
What makes you belive Cow's not vote on Odd makes him mafia?
Mr, Lonly, Dukestar, Eliphas, and Waindo, though it was not for sure on Waindo

But now this late into the DP my list chanegs a bit:
Eliphas, Dukestar, Wiando annd Sadslick.
Though sadslick is new, their recent votes/ actions haven't given me the vibe of town. Maybe its from misreading, so I'll look back into them. Btw are you a guy or girl sadslick?

Status
Not open for further replies.