[Game] [FIN] Round 8- Dracula Castle Madness Game

Who is the MVP?

• Poison chan (mafia roleblocker)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Odd (town weaponsmith)

• Lady Coffee (mafia killer, didn't post)

• MadieV (mafia killer)

• Mr. Lonely (town roleblocker)

• Akumatsu (town protector)

• Oreki_Houtarou (town protector sub)

• Ryu Kishi (town vigilante)

• All_Red (town lover)

• Junegirl_19 (town time protector, didn't post)

• EvanManManMan (town time protector sub)

• Duke3star (mafia full cop)

• Eliphas (town even cop)

• AIVION (town bodyguard)

• Sleeping Terror (town judge)

• Waindo (town jailkeeper)

• Konno (innocent child)

• Alice in Noodleland (innocent child sub)

• 6th Hokage (mafia godfather, didn't post)

• TheLukundo (mafia godfather sub)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Please explain.
As we need majority to lynch one player we cant scattered our vote to number of players. If there's no lynch again Wolves would have plenty of times to form a their strategy and feels comfortable with their situation. It because they know town doesn't have unity in their decision making. In mafia result from lynching is important. With the result if Ryu flipped town we can look at the people who want him dead very badly. If he flipped mafia that's a bonus to Town.
Initially I'm going with TheLukundo but Ryu is my other suss, so my vote on him is not made up out of thin air.

Reactions: Waindo

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vote tally day 2

Votes

Target

Voters

Ryu Kishi

Mr.Lonely
Oreki_Houtarou
Eliphas
Waindo
Ansatsuken
MadieV
LanMisa

TheLukundo

All_Red

LanMisa

Ryu Kishi

Mr.Lonely

TheLukundo

non voting

Duk3star
Rei
Konno
The Cow

1. Ansatsuken voted in post #715, unvoted and voted in post #793

2. The Cow voted incorrect format in post #561

4. MadieV voted in post #795

5. Mr.Lonely voted in post #707

6. Oreki_Houtarou voted incorrect in post #775, voted in post #778

7. Ryu Kishi voted in post #750

8. LanMisa voted in post #767, unvoted in post #798, voted im post #811

9. All_Red voted in post #578, unvoted in post #615, voted in post #627

11. Duk3star

12. Eliphas voted in post #784

13. Rei

16. Waindo voted in post #564, unvoted and voted in post #759, unvoted and voted in post #789

17. Konno
18. TheLukundo voted in post #820
Reminder: if a vote is missing please notify me because the votes are not automatically counted and i am a mere human.

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As we need majority to lynch one player we cant scattered our vote to number of players. If there's no lynch again Wolves would have plenty of times to form a their strategy and feels comfortable with their situation. It because they know town doesn't have unity in their decision making. In mafia result from lynching is important. With the result if Ryu flipped town we can look at the people who want him dead very badly. If he flipped mafia that's a bonus to Town.
Initially I'm going with TheLukundo but Ryu is my other suss, so my vote on him is not made up out of thin air.
I will wait until the last moment and then I will vote for Ryu.

If he turns out to be town then we know who to lynch next time. If we are still alive until then!!!

Reactions: Ansatsuken

Waindo

Legendary
Kin
869💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No pressure on @Rei @Duk3star and @The Cow, they obviously didn't decide on who to vote for yet. We have 2 hours left, hopefully they'll do it by then.
But if @TheLukundo and @All_Red stick with their votes, then I'm sure that they're scum. We only need 2 votes for a lynch and you guys are beating around the bush with random votes that don't help the situation in any damn way, you actually help Mafia because a 2nd DP without a lynch gives Mafia a hell of an advantage.
Post automatically merged:

Maybe if you at least entertain the idea that I'm Town you might get somewhere.
Nope nopedy no sir. I deducted that you are an experienced player, and an experienced player would not blindly place a vote on a lynch train that has left it's station without any passengers in the last moments of the day phase. :lok:

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr.Lonely

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
From what I see:

Duk3star
Rei
Konno
TheLukundo
The Cow

are the ones that havent voted yet. I will tag them all in this post.

I am worrying that my reluctance will be read in the wrong way. I am not saying that Ryu is innocent, but this lynch train seems forced and pushed by a few people.

@The Cow @Duk3star @Konno @TheLukundo
Fourced? No. It has reasons: Ryu has said alot of odd statements that would make him look mafia. My only sus is why so many prople are just jumping on, like this he clearly IS mafia, i feel like this lynch is to easy. The reasons all seem the same, none of actual depth. Excpet for a few.

TheLukundo

Veteran
Kin
1,216💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No pressure on @Rei @Duk3star and @The Cow, they obviously didn't decide on who to vote for yet. We have 2 hours left, hopefully they'll do it by then.
But if @TheLukundo and @All_Red stick with their votes, then I'm sure that they're scum. We only need 2 votes for a lynch and you guys are beating around the bush with random votes that don't help the situation in any damn way, you actually help Mafia because a 2nd DP without a lynch gives Mafia a hell of an advantage.

Nope nopedy no sir. I deducted that you are an experienced player, and an experienced player would not blindly place a vote on a lynch train that has left it's station without any passengers in the last moments of the day phase. :lok:
An experienced player also doesn't vote TRs or themselves and tries to start CFDs on, y'know, scum.

Waindo

Legendary
Kin
869💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fourced? No. It has reasons: Ryu has said alot of odd statements that would make him look mafia. My only sus is why so many prople are just jumping on, like this he clearly IS mafia, i feel like this lynch is to easy. The reasons all seem the same, none of actual depth. Excpet for a few.
Then why didn't he defend himself at all? Or gave any hints of his role or character? There's always a way, even in a no claim game like this.

Reactions: Just_Red

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have said this before, Ryu is on my suspect list as well.

However we have gone to an all-out, too obvious lynch within 12 hours .

Since Ryu has always said things like that before why didnt we lynch him last time?

Mr.Lonely

The friendly loner
Regular
Kin
726💸
Kumi
2,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Maybe if you at least entertain the idea that I'm Town you might get somewhere.
If you are voting for me then you aren't town. That means Ryu is your buddy and you are trying to protect him. That's all I need to see that you are also scum.

Since Ryu has always said things like that before why didnt we lynch him last time?
That was because he didn't really present himself at the time, he was just coasting

LanMisa

Regular
Kin
566💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I tried... nobody followed me.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vote tally day 2

Votes

Target

Voters

Ryu Kishi

Mr.Lonely
Oreki_Houtarou
Eliphas
Waindo
Ansatsuken
MadieV
LanMisa

TheLukundo

All_Red

LanMisa

Ryu Kishi

Mr.Lonely

TheLukundo

non voting

Duk3star
Rei
Konno
The Cow

1. Ansatsuken voted in post #715, unvoted and voted in post #793

2. The Cow voted incorrect format in post #561

4. MadieV voted in post #795

5. Mr.Lonely voted in post #707

6. Oreki_Houtarou voted incorrect in post #775, voted in post #778

7. Ryu Kishi voted in post #750

8. LanMisa voted in post #767, unvoted in post #798, voted im post #811

9. All_Red voted in post #578, unvoted in post #615, voted in post #627, voted incorrect in post #835

11. Duk3star

12. Eliphas voted in post #784

13. Rei

16. Waindo voted in post #564, unvoted and voted in post #759, unvoted and voted in post #789

17. Konno
18. TheLukundo voted in post #820
Reminder: if a vote is missing please notify me because the votes are not automatically counted and i am a mere human.

Last edited:

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards

I think two variables have to be taken into account.

1) Urgency, before Misa's ppost of how bad the situation is for town, no one realized the impirtance of a collective vote. SO when we got a person to vote, we collective focused them

2) Scape goat. After the lynch of odd, people were looking for someone to lynch, like usual: but Misa's constancy upon Ryu which was overshadowed by her sus, and Odd's death, was what stopped this from appearing earlier in the game but the moment that settled, anybody with enough sus could have been the one easliy piled with votes.

This event was a culmination of events before hand, and Ryu was at the end of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.