[Game] [FIN] Round 8- Dracula Castle Madness Game

Who is the MVP?

• Poison chan (mafia roleblocker)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Odd (town weaponsmith)

• Lady Coffee (mafia killer, didn't post)

• MadieV (mafia killer)

• Mr. Lonely (town roleblocker)

• Akumatsu (town protector)

• Oreki_Houtarou (town protector sub)

• Ryu Kishi (town vigilante)

• All_Red (town lover)

• Junegirl_19 (town time protector, didn't post)

• EvanManManMan (town time protector sub)

• Duke3star (mafia full cop)

• Eliphas (town even cop)

• AIVION (town bodyguard)

• Sleeping Terror (town judge)

• Waindo (town jailkeeper)

• Konno (innocent child)

• Alice in Noodleland (innocent child sub)

• 6th Hokage (mafia godfather, didn't post)

• TheLukundo (mafia godfather sub)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Waindo

Legendary
Kin
869💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok that doesn't make sense, Ryu was clearly pushing for me. Why is he all of a sudden pushing Misa, which I've for the most part have as town lean. Not to mention the lack of effort, just thinking about this hurts my head. Why are you avoiding a vote on me? @Ryu Kishi
You already dead you just don't know it yet.
You guys are hilarious. :LOL:

Waindo

Legendary
Kin
869💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Now isn't that a scummy thing to say, maybe I'm already dead because you plan to kill me as the mafia during the night phase
Post automatically merged:

I'm missing where the joke is
You are? I'm not. Both you and Ryu are not retracting your votes, I'm suprised Ryu placed his vote on LM probably to attract less attention, and then you openly ask him why didn't he place the vote on you?

The smartass voting scenario you guys were trying to pull here has actually went completely sideways from my point of view and I'm almost certain that 2 of you are scum buddies.

Mr.Lonely

The friendly loner
Regular
Kin
726💸
Kumi
2,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You are? I'm not. Both you and Ryu are not retracting your votes, I'm suprised Ryu placed his vote on LM probably to attract less attention, and then you openly ask him why didn't he place the vote on you?

The smartass voting scenario you guys were trying to pull here has actually went completely sideways from my point of view and I'm almost certain that 2 of you are scum buddies.
Why would I ask that? And end up drawing attention to myself? If he was my "buddy" I wouldn't be voting him. So what you are thinking is all in your head. So stop trying to make this into something it's not. And what makes you think that asking why he changed his thinking is scummy? I'm trying to figure the guy out and he hardly posts anything useful. Get your facts straight out else you are going to look more like scum too. For all I know you two are buddies and you are just trying to distance yourself. That's what a real scum would do. So why do you think drawing attention to myself would make me scum. The mafia are trying to win us over and they can't do that if they get attention.

Or maybe you don't like the fact that I asked him that question because you are buddies with him and you are trying to protect him now while still distancing yourself. Lucky for you I focus on things that people tend to forget. And that being Ryu.

Waindo

Legendary
Kin
869💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Summa summarum; we have a valid lynch train while you guys are voting eachother off. Can't get more scummier than that. :lok:

Anyways, I'm cookin' for mah girl, tty guys later today.

Mr.Lonely

The friendly loner
Regular
Kin
726💸
Kumi
2,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Summa summarum; we have a valid lynch train while you guys are voting eachother off. Can't get more scummier than that. :lok:
Define valid, you don't even have a vote on anyone. Probably just waiting until enough votes are on a single person and then you'll come in a seal their fate. You keep trying to put on this high and mighty act but I'm not buying it.

LanMisa

Regular
Kin
566💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You already dead you just don't know it yet.
Ah, okay. Thanks for outing.

Vote @Ryu Kishi

@Michelle , fyi

There is no world where both of them are scum together here.

Reactions: Waindo

LanMisa

Regular
Kin
566💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What makes you say that?
It's completely unnecessary for scum to bus in a situation where they are winning hard and it needs a massive effort from town to get anybody lynched. Putting focus on each other in that kind of situation is making life easier for town, since it makes it likelier that one of them dies.

For scum, a game where every day is a no lynch day is heaven. They literally can't lose that way.

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mr.Lonely: I'm not much sure about him but he leans towards wolf not only because of Odd suspect on him but cuz of his own game player here his interactiong with other players are normal and he's not trying to being forceful not even a little

Duk3star: I haven't seen much from him to make any judgment for him, you either can consider him a silent type of wolf or silent type of town player up to you how you want to see him. More frankly, I just don't know what to say about him

Ansatsuken: Townlean. particularly taking part in a discussion when it's needed. His big trust in Odd either put him in a suspect list to kill Odd or he just trusted him as simple as that. I don't know Odd was really a good suspect to lynch but. I won't say Ansatsuken is town or scum but there is a possibility that if he's mafia and Oda hit the nail in suspecting list which makes perfect sense to be friendly with odd or kill Odd cuz you don't know Odd might turn the page and able to make town agree to go with his suspect Lynch. But Ansatsuken post are thoughtful which feel important for game which makes him town

Rei: I don't know what to say, it's his second game and for that, he's playing really good and trying to be cooperative as much as he can which makes him town for me at least

Lukundo: He leans towards more wolf for me. He's not really interacting with players much or I say he just giving the aura like "Hello I'm a wolf"

All_Red: Town lean. Her activity is interesting, she's interacting with every player in the equally beside having a discussion with certain players. I won't rule the possibility of her being wolf though but I just lean more towards town cuz no wolf player as risky as that like placing vote in the beginning of a game and ask too many questions

Eliphas: Not much to say about him, neutral for now

The cow: He's wolf lean for me. He just straightly went after Wai as DP started, in face of wai question he didn't answered properly and even his post giving me wolf vibes.

Waindo: He's a town.

Konno: 100% town

I'll give my read on othe players later. For now Mr.Lonely and Lukundo giving me the most wolf vibes

Reactions: Waindo

LanMisa

Regular
Kin
566💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And you just made my point cuz that's exactly what they're trying to do here.

Placing votes just for the sake of placing them, to look less suspicious.
The point is... there is no need to look less suspicious from not voting. If not enough people rally to vote, then everybody and nobody is suspicious. And anyways it make a lot more sense IF you still don't feel like not voting, which is the best strategy, to vote for town and push for town.

If Lonely was a scum buddy with Ryu it would make lots more sense to push a town player to look active. Like me or Red. Pushing his own buddy makes it MORE likely that people show up to vote for said buddy. He might end up inspiring to vote after all. That's a nonsensical thing to do as scum in the current setup and at this time of the game. Scum should try to keep people away from voting, or make them vote a town player instead.

Mr.Lonely: I'm not much sure about him but he leans towards wolf not only because of Odd suspect on him but cuz of his own game player here his interactiong with other players are normal and he's not trying to being forceful not even a little

Duk3star: I haven't seen much from him to make any judgment for him, you either can consider him a silent type of wolf or silent type of town player up to you how you want to see him. More frankly, I just don't know what to say about him

Ansatsuken: Townlean. particularly taking part in a discussion when it's needed. His big trust in Odd either put him in a suspect list to kill Odd or he just trusted him as simple as that. I don't know Odd was really a good suspect to lynch but. I won't say Ansatsuken is town or scum but there is a possibility that if he's mafia and Oda hit the nail in suspecting list which makes perfect sense to be friendly with odd or kill Odd cuz you don't know Odd might turn the page and able to make town agree to go with his suspect Lynch. But Ansatsuken post are thoughtful which feel important for game which makes him town

Rei: I don't know what to say, it's his second game and for that, he's playing really good and trying to be cooperative as much as he can which makes him town for me at least

Lukundo: He leans towards more wolf for me. He's not really interacting with players much or I say he just giving the aura like "Hello I'm a wolf"

All_Red: Town lean. Her activity is interesting, she's interacting with every player in the equally beside having a discussion with certain players. I won't rule the possibility of her being wolf though but I just lean more towards town cuz no wolf player as risky as that like placing vote in the beginning of a game and ask too many questions

Eliphas: Not much to say about him, neutral for now

The cow: He's wolf lean for me. He just straightly went after Wai as DP started, in face of wai question he didn't answered properly and even his post giving me wolf vibes.

Waindo: He's a town.

Konno: 100% town

I'll give my read on othe players later. For now Mr.Lonely and Lukundo giving me the most wolf vibes
I'd like to hear an in depth explanation on Ansatsuken since I have trouble following your argument here, also on your Waindo read and last but not least why I am missing on this list. If anybody I should have given you loads of stuff to read me on. I also noticed that Ryu is missing who I asked you to look at which makes me curious about why that is.

Last edited:
Reactions: Houtarou

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's unexpected lol

What if I'm mafia emotionally manipulating people by putting them on edge then paying off after to buy free reads
Got to admit that your 70% post are mostly fluffed with a forced contribution

The point is... there is no need to look less suspicious from not voting. If not enough people rally to vote, then everybody and nobody is suspicious. And anyways it make a lot more sense IF you still don't feel like not voting, which is the best strategy, to vote for town and push for town.

If Lonely was a scum buddy with Ryu it would make lots more sense to push a town player to look active. Like me or Red. Pushing his own buddy makes it MORE likely that people show up to vote for said buddy. He might end up inspiring to vote after all. That's a nonsensical thing to do as scum in the current setup and at this time of the game. Scum should try to keep people away from voting, or make them vote a town player instead.

I'd like to hear an in depth explanation on Ansatsuken since I have trouble following your argument here, also on your Waindo read and last but not least why I am missing on this list. If anybody I should have given you loads of stuff to read me on. I also noticed that Ryu is missing who I asked you to look at which makes me curious about why that is.
Too much to read and write to be honest and I'm also playing three games currently in another forum which gave me less time to read and contribute... Sorry for that

But for Ryu I think he's a good lynch candidate, I don't like his play in this game and he's not even giving his reason for his doubts in players just stating them as if they're a fact

LanMisa

Regular
Kin
566💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
O
Got to admit that your 70% post are mostly fluffed with a forced contribution

Too much to read and write to be honest and I'm also playing three games currently in another forum which gave me less time to read and contribute... Sorry for that

But for Ryu I think he's a good lynch candidate, I don't like his play in this game and he's not even giving his reason for his doubts in players just stating them as if they're a fact
Okay, then a vote would be appreciated. We need 8 votes in total on a player to get ANY lynch going and we already wasted D1 by no lynching. If you forget to come back later to vote this might be the one vote we miss and we no lynch again.

I'd be happy if you tried to be around the end of the phase though so that you can switch your vote if something happens and we need to switch to a different target.

Reactions: Houtarou

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
O

Okay, then a vote would be appreciated. We need 8 votes in total on a player to get ANY lynch going and we already wasted D1 by no lynching. If you forget to come back later to vote this might be the one vote we miss and we no lynch again.

I'd be happy if you tried to be around the end of the phase though so that you can switch your vote if something happens and we need to switch to a different target.
I'll to be around during ending hours of this Phase if it's not going to be night time in my country

Vote:Ryu Kishi

Status
Not open for further replies.