[Game] [FIN] Round 8- Dracula Castle Madness Game

Who is the MVP?

• Poison chan (mafia roleblocker)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Odd (town weaponsmith)

• Lady Coffee (mafia killer, didn't post)

• MadieV (mafia killer)

• Mr. Lonely (town roleblocker)

• Akumatsu (town protector)

• Oreki_Houtarou (town protector sub)

• Ryu Kishi (town vigilante)

• All_Red (town lover)

• Junegirl_19 (town time protector, didn't post)

• EvanManManMan (town time protector sub)

• Duke3star (mafia full cop)

• Eliphas (town even cop)

• AIVION (town bodyguard)

• Sleeping Terror (town judge)

• Waindo (town jailkeeper)

• Konno (innocent child)

• Alice in Noodleland (innocent child sub)

• 6th Hokage (mafia godfather, didn't post)

• TheLukundo (mafia godfather sub)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lukundo is male. That aside, I can get behind the vote, I just don't understand your reasoning and timing for it.
I already made up my mind. And I'm using 6thHokage case as the base of my reasoning. And Lukundo's activities/participation(Lacking of it) in this game so far made my case even stronger. Plus he played too low(to avoid suspicion) and very careful so it makes reading him is very hard. But there's other way to 'read' this kind of player and I'm using it now.
Post automatically merged:

This vote will stayed until the end of the day phase.

Reactions: Just_Red

LanMisa

Regular
Kin
566💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I already made up my mind. And I'm using 6thHokage case as the base of my reasoning. And Lukundo's activities/participation(Lacking of it) in this game so far made my case even stronger. Plus he played too low(to avoid suspicion) and very careful so it makes reading him is very hard. But there's other way to 'read' this kind of player and I'm using it now.

This vote will stayed until the end of the day phase.
Could I make you consider voting Ryu if there won't be a majority to kill Lukundo?

I'm not too sure about Mr.Lonely just yet but I think tunneling on him won't take me anywhere. All my main suspects were addressed in the previous post.

Out of the players I haven't given reads on, I have three groups - town leans, wolf leans and "I don't even know what to do with them" leans.

- Rei: town lean. Their overall approach to the game feels natural.

- Lukundo: Wolf lean. I really can't fathom someone not even speculating about the game in this phase. You're not going to get reads by coasting. You only get reads by interacting.

- All_Red: conflicting lean. While I do think her behavior feels natural and improvised (which I tend to associate with town behavior), contrary to most people in the thread, I didn't like her pressure vote at the beginning of the game. Not because of the vote itself because I fully support the dynamism pressure votes bring to the game thread but because telling a new player he's acting suspicious because he's acting like noob within the first 5 pages of the thread in which 3 where fluff posts and 2 were people asking for meta felt...odd.

- Duk3star: patiently waiting on him to post in the thread to see if I can move him from "I don't even know what to do with them" lean to, a more productive lean.

- Akumatsu: I'm assuming he'll be sub out/modkilled this phase if he doesn't start contributing soon-ish, so I won't invest my neurons on that slot until further notice.

- Ansatsuken: Tenue town lean. I didn't like the push on the cult joke to be honest, felt a little bit strong considering it was very clear it was a joke. At the moment, it looked like someone trying to fish for something suspicious rather than really organically feeling suspicious about their lead. His post this phase are more thought out and feel proactive though.

- Waindo: town lean.

-Eliphas: a clear "I don't even know what to do with them" lean.

- The cow: tenue wolf lean. I can't say I remember many of their posts or their advances, which is an indicator that most (if not all) have not involved solving the game.

As of now, my main suspects are Ryu and Lukundo, with a still doubtful feel about Mr.Lonely.

@Konno

We need you in the thread. The last thing we need as the confirmed town getting modkilled.
Interesting reads list; I suggest that to round it up you either just copy your earlier reads of other players (or drop at least the post number) so that it's easier for others to see all of them on one page.

Also, how do you plan to proceed from here? Do you have a plan how you might get more sure about some players' alignments where you feel unsure/conflicted?

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As for the timing, I'm right now has caught a fever. So my body and especially my head(brain) unable to produce better concentration to this game. So I want to rest a lot.

Could I make you consider voting Ryu if there won't be a majority to kill Lukundo?

Interesting reads list; I suggest that to round it up you either just copy your earlier reads of other players (or drop at least the post number) so that it's easier for others to see all of them on one page.

Also, how do you plan to proceed from here? Do you have a plan how you might get more sure about some players' alignments where you feel unsure/conflicted?
So you see Ryu is a better candidate to be lynched today?

Ok I will read your reasoning prior to the vote(on Ryu Kishi) and decide.

LanMisa

Regular
Kin
566💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As for the timing, I'm right now has caught a fever. So my body and especially my head(brain) unable to produce better concentration to this game. So I want to rest a lot.

So you see Ryu is a better candidate to be lynched today?

Ok I will read your reasoning prior to the vote(on Ryu Kishi) and decide.
Personally... yes, I do. The main problem, as I stated, is the majority only lynch of this game though, and if we only get to rally seven people to vote Lukundo... I need to know if you are flexible enough to vote with the rest of the town, even though you might not get your prefered lynch option.

Maybe I should have added that at this point I am willing to back a Lukundo lynch myself. It's just a slight gut feeling similar to the one I had shortly before EOD regarding Odd and why I tried to push for Ryu instead, being unaware of the details of the lynch system.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Personally... yes, I do. The main problem, as I stated, is the majority only lynch of this game though, and if we only get to rally seven people to vote Lukundo... I need to know if you are flexible enough to vote with the rest of the town, even though you might not get your prefered lynch option.

Maybe I should have added that at this point I am willing to back a Lukundo lynch myself. It's just a slight gut feeling similar to the one I had shortly before EOD regarding Odd and why I tried to push for Ryu instead, being unaware of the details of the lynch system.
I'm always flexible in my approach and the one thing I seek from Town faction is Unity. Many times I have failed to get that. Even when its clear as day that this individual is a scum/wolf. I have put the most elaborate reasoning(supported by evidence) on why this player is a wolf. But some of them(Townie) chose their own way and ended up to be a suspect, lost a trust. It happened.

Which players we saw more suspicious, I will not hesitate to support it.

This all come from experience

MadieV

Regular
Kin
385💸
Kumi
416💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Bien Sur monsieur.

Here's the post with my initial reads.

Interesting night....and interesting EoD. A no lynch that ended dramatically.

Analyzing the night results, on first instance, we had three night kills (one more than the general expectation for the current amount of players). The killed players were Evan (surprising kill, at least for me, considering he didn't post much and his post value was confined in pointing out his tone reads), Odd (Again, surprising kill considering he looked like he was a reasonable lynch target for those that are unfamiliar with his style) and Aivion (I actually thought Aivion was a wolf while reading based on tone and overall approach D1).

Out of the people killed, the one who piqued my attention the most was Odd for the reasons already stated. He was subjected to a considerable amount of suspicion so I have a theory that there's a high chance he hit the nail with at least one of his reads. I wouldn't completely rule out the possibility of this being a frame attempt but I think this angle is worth looking at:

Here were his main suspects:

Mr. Lonely: Odd's main suspect and where he placed his vote. While I was reading, I have to admit that I didn't find his posts as suspicious as the rest of the players. I always had a neutral read on him. His interaction with Odd, his reaction vote and Odd's kill and flip though, makes me really assign him a slight wolf lean and out of the three suspects, he's the one I think would, more likely than not, NK Odd.

Dukestar: can't really say I remember a lot from him and even after doing an ISO, he still hasn't make an impression strong enough to assign him an alignment. A couple of soft pushes here and there. However, considering Odd himself never really did a strong push or never interacted with him whatsoever (meaning there was no pressure on him), I believe he's the least likely to go after Odd.

LanMisa: the most interesting read for me by a long shot, mostly because I was flip flopping between assigning him a town read and a wolf read. At the beginning of the game, I thought he was a very fairly easy town read for me. I did understand, at that point, why he had never being mislynched. That kind of relaxed energy very rarely is misaligned but I have to admit that his reaction to Sleeping Terror's advance, pinged me.

While I do believe the cult joke was taken out of context and pushed far more than necessary, the flow of the initial state of the interaction caught my attention.

This is the first post in which Sleeping Terror expresses that she's grown wary of both Aivion and Misa.

In this post, she expresses, first, that she might be tinfoiling (which means she's aware that her current lead might be nothing) and second, that she's going to word it properly after. At that point, she hadn't given an explanation of what exactly is making her change her read on LanMisa from a town read to a wolf read.

I understand the next logical step is to ask the necessary questions but instead of inquiring further on what exactly is that has Sleeping Terror uneasy, Misa's responds as follows:

To me it feels overtly defensive considering how soft Sleeping Terror's push was. Panicky even?. I do admit Misa made me feel a bit more at ease afterwards but I still can't shake this reaction off.

On another note, have to admit that I felt like Ryu was trying to buddy Odd which I consider to be, more times than not, wolf behavior. Their read/behavior were too aligned with each other for my taste. Got my eyes on you Ryu.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mechanically speaking, the amount of kills could mean two things for me. We either had a vig shot (in this case, I understand Odd was a vig? though I'm not 100% sure with the wording) and we're facing 2 killing anti-town factions/roles or we're really facing three killing anti-town roles/factions. I do think Odd is the type of person who would shoot N1 so another possibility is that he shot Vlad, causing Aivion to die. This is also a factor to consider when looking at his suspect list.

Finally I have thoughts on other players as well though I will make another post for them. This one is already long enough.
Here's the post with the rest of them.

I'm not too sure about Mr.Lonely just yet but I think tunneling on him won't take me anywhere. All my main suspects were addressed in the previous post.

Out of the players I haven't given reads on, I have three groups - town leans, wolf leans and "I don't even know what to do with them" leans.

- Lukundo: Wolf lean. I really can't fathom someone not even speculating about the game in this phase. You're not going to get reads by coasting. You only get reads by interacting.

- All_Red: conflicting lean. While I do think her behavior feels natural and improvised (which I tend to associate with town behavior), contrary to most people in the thread, I didn't like her pressure vote at the beginning of the game. Not because of the vote itself because I fully support the dynamism pressure votes bring to the game thread but because telling a new player he's acting suspicious because he's acting like noob within the first 5 pages of the thread in which 3 where fluff posts and 2 were people asking for meta felt...odd.

- Duk3star: patiently waiting on him to post in the thread to see if I can move him from "I don't even know what to do with them" lean to, a more productive lean.

- Akumatsu: I'm assuming he'll be sub out/modkilled this phase if he doesn't start contributing soon-ish, so I won't invest my neurons on that slot until further notice.

- Ansatsuken: Tenue town lean. I didn't like the push on the cult joke to be honest, felt a little bit strong considering it was very clear it was a joke. At the moment, it looked like someone trying to fish for something suspicious rather than really organically feeling suspicious about their lead. His post this phase are more thought out and feel proactive though.

- The cow: tenue wolf lean. I can't say I remember many of their posts or their advances, which is an indicator that most (if not all) have not involved solving the game.

As of now, my main suspects are Ryu and Lukundo, with a still doubtful feel about Mr.Lonely.

@Konno

We need you in the thread. The last thing we need as the confirmed town getting modkilled.
As of now, I want to vote Ryu, however, this day ending in a no lynch would be catastrophic so I can get behind a Lukundo lynch or a Mr.Lonely one.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Some people here said I'm not trying to solve a problem, hunting a scum. But clearly they are not familiar with how I play this game. I'm looking for evidence or clue that can support my case rather than typing "This player is Town or a Suspect bla, bla..." but where is the lead inside that write up?

We are playing/dealing with many new players, so using Player's Meta is not really 100% efficient.

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
Very unfortunate.

Other than that I really can't say anything other than she was obviously a Townie asking hard questions so she needed to be taken out. She was looking closely to everyone's posts, down to the last detail. The scum would sooner or later make a mistake and say something they shouldnt. I remember her pushing hard at least four people.

Evans kill is more strange to me.
The 4 people?

@Konno

I apreciate your read thank you!
Why dont you vote Lukundo if you sus him?

Rest assured I am town.
The game is not over yet.
Role Claim. We dont want a town modkilled do we now?

Why do you want Ryu lynched if not Luke?

What's happening, guys, what did I miss?
Read these posts to gte an idea:
Why we are basically screwed, LanMisa edition:

Hi. For all the people who don't really care about the game:Just skip my text. For all the people who are not town and care about the game: Just pretend I wasn't writing this. To all the town people who care, the following passage was written with you in mind.

1) We are getting outgunned hard.
We saw three deaths during the night, one death during the last day phase. I refuse to believe that SleepingTerror died of a town shot; she was widely townread and I don't remember anybody having a scumread on her. So I strongly assume this is scum KP. The three deaths during the night hint at there being a town vigilante, a scum KP and a serial killer KP, which I have no confirmation of, but it feels correct, so to say. Apart from Odd, no other person was remotely scumread, and god knows for whom AIVION died as a bodyguard. On the other hand, only Odd died, but both me and Waindo who were more widely scumread are still alive. There is also a rather high chance that Odd either didn't deliver his wooden stake to anybody or that he delivered it to a non-town player, so... in short, we are dying like flies since Scum has an approximation of three, at the very least two, kills per full cycle.

2) It's nearly impossible to lynch scum.
Okay, so looking at the night kills I believe that the assumption of a scum team plus SK is rather likely. That means that there are five non-town players in the game. And there are nine town players left. Why does it make it impossible for us to lynch anybody?
The majority only lynch, my dear friends.
With the current setup, there is only an EOD lynch if more than half the people will vote at the end of day. This being 14 people means we will need 8 votes in total to lynch somebody. On the same person.
We are nine townies in total.
The setup give scum NO reason at all to bus. If no partner dies because of auto no lynching, nobody will ever suspect them of trying to help their partner at EOD. So even if we DO figure out a wolf, unless he is PROVEN by something alike to a modpeek... scum will just abstain from voting when a partner of theirs gets into trouble. They have enough KP to just slowly kill us over the nights, there is absolutely no need for them to rush things.
So, to get a wolf lynched we need a)Identify a wolf and b) vote en bloc as town to kill them.
At the last EOD, barely half of the players had cast a vote AT ALL.
Thus, our biggest weapon as town, the lynch.... basically doesn't exist any more. Which is kind of uncool.

3) Inactivity kills our roles
Since this is a role madness game, I assume that you guys, unlike me, have strong roles. Apart from Odd as a weaponsmith we didn't have extremely strong roles drop yet (although SleepingTerror would have been VERY useful to get at least a single(!) town controlled lynch through...). The problem is.... half of the game is apparently on a snoozefest. I think that at least 75% of the players have reads on less than 50% of the alive players. The number of players that is actively talked about is so minimal that I don't remember some players even being mentioned yet. This is alarming, since first, it allows wolf players to just be non-committal, which makes it VERY easy for them to coast by just refusing to give reads on their teammates, and it makes it even HARDER to get to any kind of consensus in case we DO want to get at least a single lynch through before the game ends. It ALSO makes it harder for the power roles to use their abilities properly, since they simply don't know whom to use their powers on and how this might affect the game state.

Personally, I hate losing, but I also don't fancy the idea of fighting an uphill battle as a single person. I can't win this by myself. I HEAVILY emplore the players around to come and try to turn this around. It's going to be AWFULLY difficult, but we should be able to say that we TRIED at least. And if we DO manage to end up winning.... then this will be the biggest turnaround I've seen so far. Shouldn't that be motivation enough, to get the pelts of the wolves who are right now laughing their asses off because of our weak performance so far? Let's show them that they haven't won yet and that they are celebrating and popping bottles FAR too early.
Right now my primary suss is on TheLukundo

I've put my suss on Poison Chan(The Cow) before for the reason that her activity is very contrasting compared to her previous, previous game play in other games.

But atleast she still trying to contribute/post something in this game. But 6th is totally different, he's not even making any appearance in this game, giving his opinion. Based on that alone it not really helping Lukundo's situation at all. Its like someone who is very unfortunate to carried someone else Sin with him in his life journey.

And now comes my new suss in Mr.Lonely.

From our conversations earlier in this phase I could sense that he is 'Slipping'. Actually I'm not really convince with his effort in clearing up his situation. Its not convincing. Yeah its very understandable if you're making a mistake when reading Odd and The whole Situation involving Vlad and Aivion. The wording(The Write up and Odd's ability description) is very confusing.
But when you took other individual(IvanManMan) that was involved in a separate action, that's sure is not the right thing to do.

It clearly shows that you're actually trying to cover the 'wrong doing' by blaming other individual(Odd) that had no connection with other event, so people would think its Odd's own action and not his suspect(the list) own action.

Odd maybe not 100% right, but he can be 40 to 50% right. As I believe LanMisa is a town. Not really sure about Duk3.

As for Ryu Kishi, he had a potential.

If Mr.Lonely flipped Innocent, he could be in the guilty side because you cant have two people locking on each other and expect them to be in the same team.
But I will remind players that the possibility is still there. Where two Wolves going toward each other even lynching one another and people thought they are not mates/buddy.

All_Red always the first to vote. And I dont think that's an opportunistic vote but just a vote who she think is wolf. But I think she needs to force her case, support it more. Give us more reason why Lukundo is your suspect/very suspicious to you. Because the situation can turn against you. People see you love to change your vote without any good back up reason and would think that you are scum that like to play around with votes. And the last thing you would do is bandwagoning.

As for her alignment in question I still strong with the idea that she is a Town. She is just like Misa, trying to solve a puzzle/problems and given out updated list of player's read.

Waindo's approach is straight but better than Odd. He keep responding and responding. He said(in the first DP) that he got a 'partner' that slowly leaned towards Mafia/3rd. So he's clearly not Vlad. As Vlad's partner(Bodyguard) is Aivion. That throws away the possibility that Waindo is a Strong Town. So for me Waindo is 58% lean Town.
I will try my best though I am sure I will disappoint you.

The biggest disadvantage Town faces right now is you people knowing each other very well. This cannot be avoided but when I read posts like 'he is a strong wolf player', 'I have been fooled by this person before' etc I feel that things and hints dropped get passed by and ignored because people think they know each other's gameplay.

I will give you two examples of this:

1: The talk about vigilante
2: Odd giving a weapon to someone that shot Vlad who got protected by Aivion.

Both of these things got brought up by the same person (Mr. Lonely) and both of them ended up creating a discussion for 3 pages or so. While that was happening, werewolves/mafia/scum were easily on the sidelines observing others trying to figure out what role Odd had. Not saying its not important. What I am saying is that the person who brought this up and the ones discussing it made it through half of the Day phase not having to post anything that might give them away.

As for my reads:

Sleeping Terror I was convinced she was Town from the beginning just by her posts, she was putting herself out there, she was asking hard questions, she was asking everyone things.

All Red: I enjoy her posts, i think her activity and her theories make her a valuable player in this game but... a bit too friendy. I also said from the beginning that Red and Misa seem to have been in sync from the beginning of this game. And i still havent seem them suspecting each other not one bit.

Ansatsuken: For me, a suspect. His blind support of Odd in the beginning and his praise of him would make him the least likely anyone would suspect of outing Odd. And then all this talk about roles, which i said is important yeah.... but what is happening in the meantime?

Misa: As I have said before, I dont know what his role is. I am going back and forth and my voting for him had to do with the other thing, which i tried to be very clear about. What makes me think he might me town is that he is suspected by:

Ryu: who has been suspicious from the beginning and he even wrote: Obviously odd believed the person he was handing a weapon to was town. So we have to look at people with strong town reads. This is the most suspicious post of the entire game for me.

MadieV: I dont have a clear read on Madie yet, so I'm not going to say anything.

Waindo: Apart from the obvious 'fight' between he and Odd which ended up in Odd getting killed, he is giving mixed signals. He dropped a hint in the beginning that I still believe is a strong town read.

Eliphas: Unclear yet like Madie.

The Lukundo: The first one in my suspect list and the one i would have voted against if not for the Misa thing.

and then of course we have you Cow :

You come as a sub, you cause turmoil, you are plain rude to people, you have a holier-than-thou attitude. You make me feel like you are town and you want to get lynched just to have the pleasure of saying 'I told you so, you stupid people'.

(I would also like to remind all that not everyone is an experienced player. And maybe this is the best that they can do. Some of you make it hard for others to post not only by the continuous use of specific terminology but also by plain disregard to people that are not known to you already. )

@Konno

If you git any questions I'll be happy to answer!

Last edited:
Reactions: Konno

MadieV

Regular
Kin
385💸
Kumi
416💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The 4 people?

I apreciate your read thank you!
Why dont you vote Lukundo if you sus him?

Role Claim. We dont want a town modkilled do we now?

Why do you want Ryu lynched if not Luke?

Read these posts to gte an idea:
If you git any questions I'll be happy to answer!
I suspect Ryu more than Lukundo so that's where my initial preference lie. I haven't voted yet because this is majority lynch so the last thing we need is the votes to be scattered. I'm willing to vote either Ryu, Lukundo or Mr.Lonely. I can put traction to either of those lynches as they align with my reads.

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
I suspect Ryu more than Lukundo so that's where my initial preference lie. I haven't voted yet because this is majority lynch so the last thing we need is the votes to be scattered. I'm willing to vote either Ryu, Lukundo or Mr.Lonely. I can put traction to either of those lynches as they align with my reads.
We cant get traction if everyone carry's the same mindset that they'll wait till it appears, but not actually cause it.
Just sayin.

MadieV

Regular
Kin
385💸
Kumi
416💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We cant get traction if everyone carry's the same mindset that they'll wait till it appears, but not actually cause it.
Just sayin.
I understand. The only other person who suspects Ryu equally as strong as me is Misa so considering Lukundo has 2 votes I think? If Misa compromises with me Ryu's wagon, I'll go for it.

Duk3star

Kin
63💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hello everybody, I am at a computer and going to read up now. Sorry for the absence, life kinda took a tole this weekend/today.

Votes tally End of Day 1

Votes

Target

Voters

Odd

Waindo
Mr.Lonely
All_Red
LanMisa

Waindo

Duk3star
TheLukundo
The Cow

Mr.Lonely

Ryu Kishi
Odd

AIVION

EvanManManMan

LanMisa

Rei

non voting

Ansatsuken
MadieV
Akumatsu
Eliphas
AIVION
SleepingTerror
Konno

Ansatsuken

The Cow voted in post #528

Odd voted in incorrect vote format in post #355, voted in post #386

MadieV

Mr.Lonely voted in post #354

Akumatsu

Ryu Kishi voted in post #325

LanMisa voted in post #493, unvoted incorrect and voted in post #555

All_Red voted with incorrect format in post #80 and unvoted with incorrect format in post #168 voted in post #233, unvoted incorrect and voted in post #431

EvanManManMan voted in post #429

Duk3star voted in post #256

Eliphas

Rei voted in post #442

AIVION

SleepingTerror Voted in post #199, unvoted in post #275

Waindo voted in post #228 unvoted in post #283 voted in post #351

Konno

TheLukundo voted incorrect in post #388, voted in post #394
the votes tally are not automated, if you find a mistake please PM me

This is the last time i consider valid changing a vote without unvote, as being Day 1 and having a precedent during the day phase.

Please follow the vote format to be considered valid:
- to vote
Vote @playername
- to unvote
Unvote
- to change vote
Unvote
Vote @playername

- to abstain
Abstain vote

End of Day 1

Do not post in the thread
Let me just say that I deeply regret my vote on Waindo today.

/vote @waido

is dp flavour meaningful on this site or is it just flavour?
Is this Mantichora? How the hell did he get in this game. And Evan died? Wtf is this the MU takeover?

Shits and giggles, sunshine and farts. :)

After the initial scum read on both Poison and you, you don't get to talk your way out of this.

That's a pretty decent defence post tho. :)
If this is Mantichora from MU he can talk pretty well in most situations tbh. However if he replaced the poison slot I really don't think that slot can be town. If it is then poison is an interesting player.

OK I actually have no idea why I voted you NGL. I may have messed up badly.

Makes sense.
LOL this is pretty towny as well. Kinda crazy to think a mafia is this transparent, I would think he'd have all night to think about a story. This is pretty brazen if he ends up being mafia.

Fluff after fluff.
I'm voting cow. No hard feelings, just curious. Who do u sus cow? What do you think about last nights outcomes?
Vote @The Cow

Do u need a sum of what happened in DP 1 sice you didnt read it?
Shouldn't be any hard feelings if you think cow's mafia right?

Holy moly this website is so much more user friendly when you aren't on a phone.

Odd was not lynched, somone cancled hisnlynch in place for Sleeping Terrors, then that same night Odd and Even smth was killed by mafia. Who do you think couldve cancled Odds lynch yo kill Sleeping instead?
How do you know his lynch was cancelled?

Interesting night....and interesting EoD. A no lynch that ended dramatically.

Analyzing the night results, on first instance, we had three night kills (one more than the general expectation for the current amount of players). The killed players were Evan (surprising kill, at least for me, considering he didn't post much and his post value was confined in pointing out his tone reads), Odd (Again, surprising kill considering he looked like he was a reasonable lynch target for those that are unfamiliar with his style) and Aivion (I actually thought Aivion was a wolf while reading based on tone and overall approach D1).

Out of the people killed, the one who piqued my attention the most was Odd for the reasons already stated. He was subjected to a considerable amount of suspicion so I have a theory that there's a high chance he hit the nail with at least one of his reads. I wouldn't completely rule out the possibility of this being a frame attempt but I think this angle is worth looking at:

Here were his main suspects:

Mr. Lonely: Odd's main suspect and where he placed his vote. While I was reading, I have to admit that I didn't find his posts as suspicious as the rest of the players. I always had a neutral read on him. His interaction with Odd, his reaction vote and Odd's kill and flip though, makes me really assign him a slight wolf lean and out of the three suspects, he's the one I think would, more likely than not, NK Odd.

Dukestar: can't really say I remember a lot from him and even after doing an ISO, he still hasn't make an impression strong enough to assign him an alignment. A couple of soft pushes here and there. However, considering Odd himself never really did a strong push or never interacted with him whatsoever (meaning there was no pressure on him), I believe he's the least likely to go after Odd.

LanMisa: the most interesting read for me by a long shot, mostly because I was flip flopping between assigning him a town read and a wolf read. At the beginning of the game, I thought he was a very fairly easy town read for me. I did understand, at that point, why he had never being mislynched. That kind of relaxed energy very rarely is misaligned but I have to admit that his reaction to Sleeping Terror's advance, pinged me.

While I do believe the cult joke was taken out of context and pushed far more than necessary, the flow of the initial state of the interaction caught my attention.

This is the first post in which Sleeping Terror expresses that she's grown wary of both Aivion and Misa.

In this post, she expresses, first, that she might be tinfoiling (which means she's aware that her current lead might be nothing) and second, that she's going to word it properly after. At that point, she hadn't given an explanation of what exactly is making her change her read on LanMisa from a town read to a wolf read.

I understand the next logical step is to ask the necessary questions but instead of inquiring further on what exactly is that has Sleeping Terror uneasy, Misa's responds as follows:

To me it feels overtly defensive considering how soft Sleeping Terror's push was. Panicky even?. I do admit Misa made me feel a bit more at ease afterwards but I still can't shake this reaction off.

On another note, have to admit that I felt like Ryu was trying to buddy Odd which I consider to be, more times than not, wolf behavior. Their read/behavior were too aligned with each other for my taste. Got my eyes on you Ryu.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mechanically speaking, the amount of kills could mean two things for me. We either had a vig shot (in this case, I understand Odd was a vig? though I'm not 100% sure with the wording) and we're facing 2 killing anti-town factions/roles or we're really facing three killing anti-town roles/factions. I do think Odd is the type of person who would shoot N1 so another possibility is that he shot Vlad, causing Aivion to die. This is also a factor to consider when looking at his suspect list.

Finally I have thoughts on other players as well though I will make another post for them. This one is already long enough.
This is a good post. I would like to hear your thoughts on the other players though because I feel like you came out of your large post with a bunch of null reads besides Ryu and Lonely, and both of these are loosely based of circumstantial evidence. However, I believe that these are all thoughts that you really had and nothing feels fabricated which I feel is extremely hard for a wolf to accomplish. While this post somewhat lacks in content it definitely feels like a villager finding their way through the game as opposed to a wolf trying to blend in.

There's not much we could get out of the NP actions since all claims are forbidden, so my suspect list continues to consist of the ones that were the most fluffy, inactive and lowriding trough the game, and the ones that clearly presented their scumlike behaviour trough their posts

6thThe Lukundo
Eliphas
PoisonThe Cow
Lady Coffee MadieV
Akumatsu
Ryu
I literally townread half this list ...

I miss modbot already :cry:
Preach.

When you get a chance, Luku, could you give Misa a quick read? Want to hear your thoughts on him especially with the context of the deaths.
Shouldn't look at Lan, he's town.

Last edited:

Duk3star

Kin
63💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vote me in advance. I don't know the information and really need to look into this also I have no reads. Maybe a real light town lean on Ryu but that's all I've got.
Yea I don't think I can read this as mafia.

what it do
Sup,

What's your spicy mixtape. Right now I think the town are lan, waindo, you, lukundo, and madie. Where am I wrong?

Duk3star

Kin
63💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The possibility of this being a frame attempt is also there. This is a game of pure manipulation. You never know what angle the opposite faction is going for so it is always advisable to consider all possibilities.
Do you normally look this much into the night kills? Seems like an effort in futility if I'm being honest.

Ah the ol' rwstfo read

I'm ready for you to tunnel me duke

Start whenever
Oh, I'm never lynching your slot.

Status
Not open for further replies.