[Game] [FIN] Round 8- Dracula Castle Madness Game

Who is the MVP?

• Poison chan (mafia roleblocker)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Odd (town weaponsmith)

• Lady Coffee (mafia killer, didn't post)

• MadieV (mafia killer)

• Mr. Lonely (town roleblocker)

• Akumatsu (town protector)

• Oreki_Houtarou (town protector sub)

• Ryu Kishi (town vigilante)

• All_Red (town lover)

• Junegirl_19 (town time protector, didn't post)

• EvanManManMan (town time protector sub)

• Duke3star (mafia full cop)

• Eliphas (town even cop)

• AIVION (town bodyguard)

• Sleeping Terror (town judge)

• Waindo (town jailkeeper)

• Konno (innocent child)

• Alice in Noodleland (innocent child sub)

• 6th Hokage (mafia godfather, didn't post)

• TheLukundo (mafia godfather sub)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Waindo

Legendary
Kin
869💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wolfy pop-in, my lord, and a leading question. You are pushing his opinion towards scum reading me. I'm also wanting to hear why me trying to shake up town who is currently getting slaughtered hard can be seen as "wolfing by the book" in ANY universe.
Post automatically merged:

And this refers to.... whom?
I want his reaction Misa, any reaction. I just want to hear something constructive from him so I can read him better because I have my doubts about him since the start of the game. And he is one of the people whos posts were very vague.
As for my take on you; quite frankly, I still believe that you are town.

MadieV

Regular
Kin
385💸
Kumi
416💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Actually thats not correct, i dont think Odd shot anyone.

also im pretty sure the idea of a gift is that you get it right away, so it is possible to use it within the same phase. Especially if it was gifted during the day for someone to use at night. But I wont disregard of the posssibility of someone else killing Aivion.
I'm talking about before, when we were all thinking he was a vig. We were considering the possibility that Odd shot someone (Vald to be more specific) and it ended on Aivion getting killed. I understood your following post:

Agreed, and who did he suspect the most
As an indicator that you were the impaler. Now, if Odd didn't shoot anyone and it still happens that by being wrong we were still right that your flavor is that of the impaler then that's one hell of a coincidence. If it happens that that's not your flavor then I'm really having a hard time understanding the post I just quoted from you.

I didn't know game started:pick:

Odd obviously gave a weapon to someone he thought of as town but that person was Draculaura.

That would be anyone who was not on his sus list.

Also Mr lonely is still wolf for me and we should lynch.

Possible Draculaura.

Ansatsuken
Madie
All red
Can you walk us through those possibilities? What are each one of them based on?

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vote tally day 2

Votes

Target

Voters

The Cow

Waindo

TheLukundo

All_Red

1. Ansatsuken

2. The Cow voted incorrect format in post #561

4. MadieV
5. Mr.Lonely
6. Akumatsu
7. Ryu Kishi
8. LanMisa

9. All_Red voted in post #578, unvoted in post #615, voted in post #627

11. Duk3star
12. Eliphas
13. Rei

16. Waindo voted in post #564

17. Konno
18. TheLukundo

Ryu Kishi

Legendary
Kin
796💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm talking about before, when we were all thinking he was a vig. We were considering the possibility that Odd shot someone (Vald to be more specific) and it ended on Aivion getting killed. I understood your following post:

As an indicator that you were the impaler. Now, if Odd didn't shoot anyone and it still happens that by being wrong we were still right that your flavor is that of the impaler then that's one hell of a coincidence. If it happens that that's not your flavor then I'm really having a hard time understanding the post I just quoted from you.

Can you walk us through those possibilities? What are each one of them based on?
Obviously odd believed the person he was handing a weapon to was town. So we have to look at people with strong town reads. Someone who can investigate should investigate the people on the list.

Reactions: Waindo

Waindo

Legendary
Kin
869💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Obviously odd believed the person he was handing a weapon to was town. So we have to look at people with strong town reads. Someone who can investigate should investigate the people on the list.
And that person has attacked Vlad/Dracula and the attack got redirected to AIVION killing him instead.

@Akumatsu
@Duk3star

Care to share your thoughts? You're lowriding trough this game way too much.

MadieV

Regular
Kin
385💸
Kumi
416💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
True but I don't think he ever gave town reads or indicated that he felt any kind of way about the people you mentioned. I'm surprised to be on that list considering I had one post last phase and it was to say I would read the game later hence why I asked.

Reactions: Waindo

Waindo

Legendary
Kin
869💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
True but I don't think he ever gave town reads or indicated that he felt any kind of way about the people you mentioned. I'm surprised to be on that list considering I had one post last phase and it was to say I would read the game later hence why I asked.
He didn't give any reads, his posts were vague and scummy, that's why I was suprised when he got revealed as town.

Reactions: MadieV

LanMisa

Regular
Kin
566💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
By the way, something that REALLY annoys me is that the like funcionality isn't shut down during the game. I have to hold myself back HARD from doing post like analysis which would completely break the spirit of the game, and I feel a bit iffy that so many players use this function constantly without any regard.

I should have known that people would do exactly that.

@Cow, once you have some time I'd like to hear your thoughts on Duke this game so far.

Oops.... sorry Cow, wrong tag...
@The Cow

Also, since you guys seem to spend more time with flavour analysis than with analysing posts and other players earlier: We have seen quite a few retainers of Vlad drop. We ALSO know that the game will not be vampire-flavoured, but werewolf flavoured. ADDITIONALLY, one of the people who died was a bodyguard-backup role. The only logical conclusion this leads us to is that the Vlad role is indeed town, most likely a strong town role that dying would topple the game too far so that it needs protection - why on earth would a scum role need a town bodyguard??? Trying to out that person is EXTREMELY detrimental to us and should be stopped.

Last edited:

MadieV

Regular
Kin
385💸
Kumi
416💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
By the way, something that REALLY annoys me is that the like funcionality isn't shut down during the game. I have to hold myself back HARD from doing post like analysis which would completely break the spirit of the game, and I feel a bit iffy that so many players use this function constantly without any regard.

@Cow, once you have some time I'd like to hear your thoughts on Duke this game so far.

Oops.... sorry Cow, wrong tag...
@The Cow

Also, since you guys seem to spend more time with flavour analysis than with analysing posts and other players earlier: We have seen quite a few retainers of Vlad drop. We ALSO know that the game will not be vampire-flavoured, but werewolf flavoured. ADDITIONALLY, one of the people who died was a bodyguard-backup role. The only logical conclusion this leads us to is that the Vlad role is indeed town, most likely a strong town role that dying would topple the game too far so that it needs protection - why on earth would a scum role need a town bodyguard??? Trying to out that person is EXTREMELY detrimental to us and should be stopped.
Relax. I understand your frustration but getting so worked up over the like button is well, counterproductive.

As for the rest of your post, Mr.Lonely dropped a major hint that I very much doubt anyone (all factions included) missed. Now, I really much doubt his own backup bodyguard is the only protective role town has in this setup because, well, the backup can only protect 1 role so it is indeed important to get a feel of the veracity of this hint because if true, he needs protection.

*Vlad's own backup BG

Reactions: Mr.Lonely

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Right now my primary suss is on TheLukundo

I've put my suss on Poison Chan(The Cow) before for the reason that her activity is very contrasting compared to her previous, previous game play in other games.

But atleast she still trying to contribute/post something in this game. But 6th is totally different, he's not even making any appearance in this game, giving his opinion. Based on that alone it not really helping Lukundo's situation at all. Its like someone who is very unfortunate to carried someone else Sin with him in his life journey.

And now comes my new suss in Mr.Lonely.

From our conversations earlier in this phase I could sense that he is 'Slipping'. Actually I'm not really convince with his effort in clearing up his situation. Its not convincing. Yeah its very understandable if you're making a mistake when reading Odd and The whole Situation involving Vlad and Aivion. The wording(The Write up and Odd's ability description) is very confusing.
But when you took other individual(IvanManMan) that was involved in a separate action, that's sure is not the right thing to do.

It clearly shows that you're actually trying to cover the 'wrong doing' by blaming other individual(Odd) that had no connection with other event, so people would think its Odd's own action and not his suspect(the list) own action.

Odd maybe not 100% right, but he can be 40 to 50% right. As I believe LanMisa is a town. Not really sure about Duk3.

As for Ryu Kishi, he had a potential.

If Mr.Lonely flipped Innocent, he could be in the guilty side because you cant have two people locking on each other and expect them to be in the same team.
But I will remind players that the possibility is still there. Where two Wolves going toward each other even lynching one another and people thought they are not mates/buddy.

All_Red always the first to vote. And I dont think that's an opportunistic vote but just a vote who she think is wolf. But I think she needs to force her case, support it more. Give us more reason why Lukundo is your suspect/very suspicious to you. Because the situation can turn against you. People see you love to change your vote without any good back up reason and would think that you are scum that like to play around with votes. And the last thing you would do is bandwagoning.

As for her alignment in question I still strong with the idea that she is a Town. She is just like Misa, trying to solve a puzzle/problems and given out updated list of player's read.

Waindo's approach is straight but better than Odd. He keep responding and responding. He said(in the first DP) that he got a 'partner' that slowly leaned towards Mafia/3rd. So he's clearly not Vlad. As Vlad's partner(Bodyguard) is Aivion. That throws away the possibility that Waindo is a Strong Town. So for me Waindo is 58% lean Town.

Reactions: Just_Red

Waindo

Legendary
Kin
869💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I've put my suss on Poison Chan(The Cow) before for the reason that her activity is very contrasting compared to her previous, previous game play in other games.

But atleast she still trying to contribute/post something in this game. But 6th is totally different, he's not even making any appearance in this game, giving his opinion. Based on that alone it not really helping Lukundo's situation at all. Its like someone who is very unfortunate to carried someone else Sin with him in his life journey.

From our conversations earlier in this phase I could sense that he is 'Slipping'. Actually I'm not really convince with his effort in clearing up his situation. Its not convincing. Yeah its very understandable if you're making a mistake when reading Odd and The whole Situation involving Vlad and Aivion. The wording(The Write up and Odd's ability description) is very confusing.
But when you took other individual(IvanManMan) that was involved in a separate action, that's sure is not the right thing to do.

It clearly shows that you're actually trying to cover the 'wrong doing' by blaming other individual(Odd) that had no connection with other event, so people would think its Odd's own action and not his suspect(the list) own action.

Odd maybe not 100% right, but he can be 40 to 50% right. As I believe LanMisa is a town. Not really sure about Duk3.

If Mr.Lonely flipped Innocent, he could be in the guilty side because you cant have two people locking on each other and expect them to be in the same team.
But I will remind players that the possibility is still there. Where two Wolves going toward each other even lynching one another and people thought they are not mates/buddy.

All_Red always the first to vote. And I dont think that's an opportunistic vote but just a vote who she think is wolf. But I think she needs to force her case, support it more. Give us more reason why Lukundo is your suspect/very suspicious to you. Because the situation can turn against you. People see you love to change your vote without any good back up reason and would think that you are scum that like to play around with votes. And the last thing you would do is bandwagoning.

As for her alignment in question I still strong with the idea that she is a Town. She is just like Misa, trying to solve a puzzle/problems and given out updated list of player's read.

Waindo's approach is straight but better than Odd. He keep responding and responding. He said(in the first DP) that he got a 'partner' that slowly leaned towards Mafia/3rd. So he's clearly not Vlad. As Vlad's partner(Bodyguard) is Aivion. That throws away the possibility that Waindo is a Strong Town. So for me Waindo is 58% lean Town.
As I already said before, the connection in question is just a storywise connection, there's no connection at all trough the game mechanics.

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards

I... will... post... but need to sleep and school

TheLukundo

Veteran
Kin
1,216💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I have TRs on Ank and Lan but feel Lan could pull this off as scum. V light Sus of Red cause I dislike why she’s asking about what happened at night. From my PoV it seems like she could almost be boasting about what happened. Like she wanted to gage everyone’s reactions at her masterpiece. However, she also voted me after I said she should and I don’t see scum doing that. If scum I’d expect Red to at least bullshit a reason on me to appear townie but the zero cares makes her less scummy than I thought. So yeah. I don’t have 100 reads. Apologies for the disappointment.

Reactions: Just_Red

LanMisa

Regular
Kin
566💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have TRs on Ank and Lan but feel Lan could pull this off as scum. V light Sus of Red cause I dislike why she’s asking about what happened at night. From my PoV it seems like she could almost be boasting about what happened. Like she wanted to gage everyone’s reactions at her masterpiece. However, she also voted me after I said she should and I don’t see scum doing that. If scum I’d expect Red to at least bullshit a reason on me to appear townie but the zero cares makes her less scummy than I thought. So yeah. I don’t have 100 reads. Apologies for the disappointment.
Hey, how does it feel to sub into a wolf slot for the free win?

Sorry yall.

Lost my charger while on vacation and i have a busy work schedule today will post soonish. Anybody got cliffs?
Short Cliff: If you are town: We are losing hard. If you are scum: End me tonight, please.

I would like to hear your read on Manti/Cow

Last edited:

TheLukundo

Veteran
Kin
1,216💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hey, how does it feel to sub into a wolf slot for the free win?

Short Cliff: If you are town: We are losing hard. If you are scum: End me tonight, please.

I would like to hear your read on Manti/Cow
Better if I had said wolf slot but alright except for that.

Mr.Lonely

The friendly loner
Regular
Kin
726💸
Kumi
2,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Wolfy pop-in, my lord, and a leading question. You are pushing his opinion towards scum reading me. I'm also wanting to hear why me trying to shake up town who is currently getting slaughtered hard can be seen as "wolfing by the book" in ANY universe.

And this refers to.... whom?
I was quoting Ryu?

Oh I see, yeah but I can't confirm that or it would be breaking the rules, you have to come to your own conclusions

You keep saying that I said Odd killed Evan but that's not what I said at all. Other than referring to wrong person I said that Odd have some a weapon which then allowed for someone else to be killed. You are twisting my words and you are starting to look more and more like scum.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.