[Game] [FIN] Round 8- Dracula Castle Madness Game

Who is the MVP?

• Poison chan (mafia roleblocker)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Odd (town weaponsmith)

• Lady Coffee (mafia killer, didn't post)

• MadieV (mafia killer)

• Mr. Lonely (town roleblocker)

• Akumatsu (town protector)

• Oreki_Houtarou (town protector sub)

• Ryu Kishi (town vigilante)

• All_Red (town lover)

• Junegirl_19 (town time protector, didn't post)

• EvanManManMan (town time protector sub)

• Duke3star (mafia full cop)

• Eliphas (town even cop)

• AIVION (town bodyguard)

• Sleeping Terror (town judge)

• Waindo (town jailkeeper)

• Konno (innocent child)

• Alice in Noodleland (innocent child sub)

• 6th Hokage (mafia godfather, didn't post)

• TheLukundo (mafia godfather sub)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eliphas

Kin
100💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
3) I don't remember Evan being scumread by anybody in the game, so I strongly assume that he was not killed by town. Because of that I think that at the very least one scum player is from outside this forum.
Post automatically merged:

Why do you think that Odd's kill was bounced?
This makes me want to ask why?

LanMisa

Regular
Kin
566💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
probs tho

Evan is a very good werewolf player, and I know a pool of players here respect him highly. I wasn't going to delve into that yet lol
I'm not going to say that I confirm what you just said, but...

Cow, just a short question: Am I getting frostpunked here?

I'll try to make more sense of this game tomorrow after a round of sleep. But I REALLY want to ask EVERYONE to participate more and think about the lynch. If we keep not doing anything this game is lost already. And I hate losing like that.

Last edited:

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Because he targeted the person connected to Evan who dies when Vlad the Impaler is attempted to be killed.
And who is the Vlad of Impaler here if I want to know? You have any idea?

And how do you get to this point? "he targeted the person connected to Evan who dies when Vlad the Impaler is attempted to be killed"

I dont see any connection between Evan and Vlad. Or who is the "connected person" you're talking here?

EvanManMan's Role's ability

Mircea the Old's phantom

a former great ruler of Wallachia. Active: you are town time protector, you target a player each night. any action towards that player is delayed until the next night.
Evan just an Old Phantom, a former ruler, While..

Aivion is,

Vlad the Monk

step brother of Vlad the Impaler Voivod of Wallachia, you are the town's white knight
Passive: as town white knight you are the bodyguard of Vlad III the Impaler, if anyone targets him he will not die and you die instead. If Vlad the Impaler gets lynched you get +1 random of one of his abilities.
So Aivion is the one who actually has a connection with Vlad. Aivion will die if 'someone' targets Vlad and not EvanManMan.

Do you trying to fabricated something(a story/outcome) and put a 'blame' on Odd on Evan's demise here?

I think the 'Guest' here..

"the guest said outloud an old secret disenchantment! The incantation sent the ghost into the other world, while the guest started a sinister laughing."
is mafia.

The Cow

Kin
121💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not going to say that I confirm what you just said, but...

Cow, just a short question: Am I getting frostpunked here?

I'll try to make more sense of this game tomorrow after a round of sleep. But I REALLY want to ask EVERYONE to participate more and think about the lynch. If we keep not doing anything this game is lost already. And I hate losing like that.
Me frostpunking you would involve me stringing you along on a wild goose chase for the entire game, with the intention of keeping you both in line and in my pocket.

So no, you aren't getting remotely frostpunked lol

I'm playing more like The Cow, and less like Mantichora this game, ya feel?

Mr.Lonely

The friendly loner
Regular
Kin
726💸
Kumi
2,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
And who is the Vlad of Impaler here if I want to know? You have any idea?

And how do you get to this point? "he targeted the person connected to Evan who dies when Vlad the Impaler is attempted to be killed"

I dont see any connection between Evan and Vlad. Or who is the "connected person" you're talking here?

EvanManMan's Role's ability

Mircea the Old's phantom

Evan just an Old Phantom, a former ruler, While..

Aivion is,

Vlad the Monk

So Aivion is the one who actually has a connection with Vlad. Aivion will die if 'someone' targets Vlad and not EvanManMan.

Do you trying to fabricated something(a story/outcome) and put a 'blame' on Odd on Evan's demise here?

I think the 'Guest' here..

is mafia.
Looks like you figured where my connection came from

And I do have an idea but I can't say

And yes, I'm saying Odd killed Evan but not intentionally, he wouldn't have known that would happen

Oh wait, did I say the wrong person? That just hit me.

Sorry about that, I was just reading so fast

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ana feels villagery. Liking their posting.
The Cow who is 'Ana' here? I'm unable to figured it out who the person is in this game. Love to read his/her posting if there's something that really helpful.

Looks like you figured where my connection came from

And I do have an idea but I can't say

And yes, I'm saying Odd killed Evan but not intentionally, he wouldn't have known that would happen

Oh wait, did I say the wrong person? That just hit me.

Sorry about that, I was just reading so fast
Odd is,

Boyar Albu

a trustful man of Vlad the Impaler, Voivod of Wallachia
Active : town weaponsmith you pass a spike to be impaled another player in NP (that means the impaled will die).
From the read of his ability, Odd doesn't have any killing power. If there a hidden mechanics involved it should be stated in his ability description. But there's none. Odd just a weaponsmith that can passed his weapon for other to use and certainly not a killer that working with townie(vigilante).

Hmm...you seemed 'shaky' or 'shock' or little disoriented Mr.Lonely.

Last edited:

Mr.Lonely

The friendly loner
Regular
Kin
726💸
Kumi
2,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The Cow who is 'Ana' here? I'm unable to figured it out who the person is in this game. Love to read his/her posting if there's something that really helpful.

Odd is,

Boyar Albu

From the read of his ability, Odd doesn't have any killing power. If there a hidden mechanics involved it should be stated in his ability description. But there's none. Odd just a weaponsmith that can passed his weapon for other to use and certainly not a killer that working with townie(vigilante).

What do you mean I seem shaky? I just got some information mixed up and i thought someone said that Odd had the a vig role? Dont try to make this out to be something that it's not.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What do you mean I seem shaky? I just got some information mixed up and i thought someone said that Odd had the a vig role? Dont try to make this out to be something that it's not.
'Someone' that just trying to be manipulative.

I think they are among the 'guest' that I've mentioned before.

Will go to found out who is this 'Someone' here.

Reactions: Mr.Lonely

Mr.Lonely

The friendly loner
Regular
Kin
726💸
Kumi
2,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
'Someone' that just trying to be manipulative.

I think they are among the 'guest' that I've mentioned before.

Will go to found out who is this 'Someone' here.
Oh I see what you mean

But that being said, do you think Odd gave a weapon to someone and they tried to kill Ivan the impaler? That would make more sense as to why Aivion died

MadieV

Regular
Kin
385💸
Kumi
416💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Odd is,

Boyar Albu

I think the wording is a little confusing hence why my mind probably disregarded the word weaponsmith and went straight to the rest of the sentence. However, considering I highly doubt he was able to give a weapon and the player who received it was able to use it on the same night he received it, I suppose Odd was actually killed by someone who has a vig shot (whoever that is) and the other two kills were performed by anti-town factions. Or, we revert to the theory that someone on his list could've shot him.

That being said, I find odd (pun intended) that Mr.Lonely was on board with the Odd-Shot-Vlad theory and all its implications id Odd's role is not a vig but some sort of weapon gifter. This is either one hell of a coincidence or this is a wolf slip.

*if

Mr.Lonely

The friendly loner
Regular
Kin
726💸
Kumi
2,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think the wording is a little confusing hence why my mind probably disregarded the word weaponsmith and went straight to the rest of the sentence. However, considering I highly doubt he was able to give a weapon and the player who received it was able to use it on the same night he received it, I suppose Odd was actually killed by someone who has a vig shot (whoever that is) and the other two kills were performed by anti-town factions. Or, we revert to the theory that someone on his list could've shot him.

That being said, I find odd (pun intended) that Mr.Lonely was on board with the Odd-Shot-Vlad theory and all its implications id Odd's role is not a vig but some sort of weapon gifter. This is either one hell of a coincidence or this is a wolf slip.

*if
Actually thats not correct, i dont think Odd shot anyone.

also im pretty sure the idea of a gift is that you get it right away, so it is possible to use it within the same phase. Especially if it was gifted during the day for someone to use at night. But I wont disregard of the posssibility of someone else killing Aivion.

Ryu Kishi

Legendary
Kin
796💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I didn't know game started:pick:

Odd obviously gave a weapon to someone he thought of as town but that person was Draculaura.

That would be anyone who was not on his sus list.

Also Mr lonely is still wolf for me and we should lynch.

Possible Draculaura.

Ansatsuken
Madie
All red

LanMisa

Regular
Kin
566💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why we are basically screwed, LanMisa edition:

Hi. For all the people who don't really care about the game:Just skip my text. For all the people who are not town and care about the game: Just pretend I wasn't writing this. To all the town people who care, the following passage was written with you in mind.

1) We are getting outgunned hard.
We saw three deaths during the night, one death during the last day phase. I refuse to believe that SleepingTerror died of a town shot; she was widely townread and I don't remember anybody having a scumread on her. So I strongly assume this is scum KP. The three deaths during the night hint at there being a town vigilante, a scum KP and a serial killer KP, which I have no confirmation of, but it feels correct, so to say. Apart from Odd, no other person was remotely scumread, and god knows for whom AIVION died as a bodyguard. On the other hand, only Odd died, but both me and Waindo who were more widely scumread are still alive. There is also a rather high chance that Odd either didn't deliver his wooden stake to anybody or that he delivered it to a non-town player, so... in short, we are dying like flies since Scum has an approximation of three, at the very least two, kills per full cycle.

2) It's nearly impossible to lynch scum.
Okay, so looking at the night kills I believe that the assumption of a scum team plus SK is rather likely. That means that there are five non-town players in the game. And there are nine town players left. Why does it make it impossible for us to lynch anybody?
The majority only lynch, my dear friends.
With the current setup, there is only an EOD lynch if more than half the people will vote at the end of day. This being 14 people means we will need 8 votes in total to lynch somebody. On the same person.
We are nine townies in total.
The setup give scum NO reason at all to bus. If no partner dies because of auto no lynching, nobody will ever suspect them of trying to help their partner at EOD. So even if we DO figure out a wolf, unless he is PROVEN by something alike to a modpeek... scum will just abstain from voting when a partner of theirs gets into trouble. They have enough KP to just slowly kill us over the nights, there is absolutely no need for them to rush things.
So, to get a wolf lynched we need a)Identify a wolf and b) vote en bloc as town to kill them.
At the last EOD, barely half of the players had cast a vote AT ALL.
Thus, our biggest weapon as town, the lynch.... basically doesn't exist any more. Which is kind of uncool.

3) Inactivity kills our roles
Since this is a role madness game, I assume that you guys, unlike me, have strong roles. Apart from Odd as a weaponsmith we didn't have extremely strong roles drop yet (although SleepingTerror would have been VERY useful to get at least a single(!) town controlled lynch through...). The problem is.... half of the game is apparently on a snoozefest. I think that at least 75% of the players have reads on less than 50% of the alive players. The number of players that is actively talked about is so minimal that I don't remember some players even being mentioned yet. This is alarming, since first, it allows wolf players to just be non-committal, which makes it VERY easy for them to coast by just refusing to give reads on their teammates, and it makes it even HARDER to get to any kind of consensus in case we DO want to get at least a single lynch through before the game ends. It ALSO makes it harder for the power roles to use their abilities properly, since they simply don't know whom to use their powers on and how this might affect the game state.

Personally, I hate losing, but I also don't fancy the idea of fighting an uphill battle as a single person. I can't win this by myself. I HEAVILY emplore the players around to come and try to turn this around. It's going to be AWFULLY difficult, but we should be able to say that we TRIED at least. And if we DO manage to end up winning.... then this will be the biggest turnaround I've seen so far. Shouldn't that be motivation enough, to get the pelts of the wolves who are right now laughing their asses off because of our weak performance so far? Let's show them that they haven't won yet and that they are celebrating and popping bottles FAR too early.

Waindo

Legendary
Kin
869💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I didn't know game started:pick:

Odd obviously gave a weapon to someone he thought of as town but that person was Draculaura.

That would be anyone who was not on his sus list.

Also Mr lonely is still wolf for me and we should lynch.

Possible Draculaura.

Ansatsuken
Madie
All red
Why exactly do you suspect those 3 players, whom, might I add all came off as town 'til now?

What's your take on LanMisa, who is obviously trying too hard to present himself as town in this day phase?

Would you say that he is wolfing 'by the book', or rather sincerely trying to activate the sleeping town members?

LanMisa

Regular
Kin
566💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why exactly do you suspect those 3 players, whom, might I add all came off as town 'til now?

What's your take on LanMisa, who is obviously trying too hard to present himself as town in this day phase?

Would you say that he is wolfing 'by the book', or rather sincerely trying to activate the sleeping town members?
Wolfy pop-in, my lord, and a leading question. You are pushing his opinion towards scum reading me. I'm also wanting to hear why me trying to shake up town who is currently getting slaughtered hard can be seen as "wolfing by the book" in ANY universe.

You still havent given any reads on me, i dont really believe anything you say because you seem to just be coasting.
And this refers to.... whom?

Status
Not open for further replies.