[Game] [FIN] Round 8- Dracula Castle Madness Game

Who is the MVP?

• Poison chan (mafia roleblocker)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Odd (town weaponsmith)

• Lady Coffee (mafia killer, didn't post)

• MadieV (mafia killer)

• Mr. Lonely (town roleblocker)

• Akumatsu (town protector)

• Oreki_Houtarou (town protector sub)

• Ryu Kishi (town vigilante)

• All_Red (town lover)

• Junegirl_19 (town time protector, didn't post)

• EvanManManMan (town time protector sub)

• Duke3star (mafia full cop)

• Eliphas (town even cop)

• AIVION (town bodyguard)

• Sleeping Terror (town judge)

• Waindo (town jailkeeper)

• Konno (innocent child)

• Alice in Noodleland (innocent child sub)

• 6th Hokage (mafia godfather, didn't post)

• TheLukundo (mafia godfather sub)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

LanMisa

Regular
Kin
566💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If misa is not scum I would be surprised, all red is not confirmed for me, however her vote on odd seems like she wants to get rid of him early. It's clear to me that waindo and odd are town so I don't know why she wants to lynch them.
What makes it so "clear" to you that Odd is town?

Reactions: Waindo

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He just used Meta.

Meta is when you are using past experiences. Based on what Misa wrote this happened after this game started but on another platform:

What made me townlean them is that they provided me with a game of theirs on MU, free of charge, that allowed me to look for similarities.
I apologise. I was also explicitly told not to talk about this subject any more, so I won't.
I understand.

Vote: @LanMisa

I am voting against you, because of this reason. If you are a townie you are trying to forge alliances outside of this game. If you are mafia you are trying to influence what everyone here thinks. That was quite a long analysis on a player's gameplay, and said player has been totally inactive during the whole phase and is in no danger of getting lynched. So, this was totally unnecessary and can only be a deliberate effort to influence the rest of us to completely disregard her/him as mafia. And more to the point, this all happened just as Aivion got voted by Evan.

No matter how you turn this, you cannot be trusted in this game.

Waindo

Legendary
Kin
869💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I call BS on this and rule breaking.

We are supposed to limit ourselves within this thread and play based on the responses here.
This feels like cheating.

I am not on MU and I know none of you people.
I had my finger like 10 times on the report button over this but I didn't report anyone cuz I got the vibe that this is allowed here.

Reactions: Rei

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I can't say much right now. Right now I'm in the stage of observing and understanding player's play style and their line of thought. It because lot of new players here (based on forum membership and not based on their experience) in this game.

I will surely move up the gear in the second phase.

LanMisa

Regular
Kin
566💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am voting against you, because of this reason. If you are a townie you are trying to forge alliances outside of this game. If you are mafia you are trying to influence what everyone here thinks. That was quite a long analysis on a player's gameplay, and said player has been totally inactive during the whole phase and is in no danger of getting lynched. So, this was totally unnecessary and can only be a deliberate effort to influence the rest of us to completely disregard her/him as mafia. And more to the point, this all happened just as Aivion got voted by Evan.

No matter how you turn this, you cannot be trusted in this game.
My guess is that you have no idea how meta works then. The idea of meta is that if I have seen some behaviour from a player in a different game as a certain alignment, and you see this behaviour in another game as well, it gives you a hint at their alignment.

Since I normally play somewhere where meta reads are totally normal and this is my first game outside of that environment I used solving techniques that are totally okay there. I did not think about the fact that I am somewhere else and that the same things are not allowed and won't work here since this is a different place. I apologise for bringing them up.

You making a single-minded decision on that alone is... a pretty narrowminded play though. I understand that you are angry at me for talking in ways that you cannot follow my read, but calling me untrustworthy just because of that... You will not like my flip if you do get me lynched, that's all I can say.
Post automatically merged:

Ryu is his scum buddy. That's clear as day to me. Just check his posts, he jumped on Mr. Lonelys lynch train as soon as Odd came in and tried to snowball a lynch out of nowhere.
I can't deny that this is a thought that I had in mind... I do want to ISO them both before I decide on whether the theory holds water. I'll get back at you.

On unrelated notes, I finally managed to finish my Poison ISO and found nothing noteworthy in either direction. She's a complete null to me.

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My guess is that you have no idea how meta works then. The idea of meta is that if I have seen some behaviour from a player in a different game as a certain alignment, and you see this behaviour in another game as well, it gives you a hint at their alignment.

Since I normally play somewhere where meta reads are totally normal and this is my first game outside of that environment I used solving techniques that are totally okay there. I did not think about the fact that I am somewhere else and that the same things are not allowed and won't work here since this is a different place. I apologise for bringing them up.

You making a single-minded decision on that alone is... a pretty narrowminded play though. I understand that you are angry at me for talking in ways that you cannot follow my read, but calling me untrustworthy just because of that... You will not like my flip if you do get me lynched, that's all I can say.

I can't deny that this is a thought that I had in mind... I do want to ISO them both before I decide on whether the theory holds water. I'll get back at you.

This is an aggressive post.

I am not mad at you at all, on the contrary i am happy many new people joined the forums.

I definitely have no idea how meta works, this is only my 2nd game :) And of course I understand that mistakes can happen.

I have been suspecting you for a while now, as you can see here: https://animebase.me/threads/dracula-castle-madness-game.767910/page-15#post-21921732

Neither you or Red have convinced me that I am mistaken. You haven't even replied to me.

LanMisa

Regular
Kin
566💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Answer the question Senpi....
Looking at yesterday, I am strongly surprised how much I mindmeld with you today.

This is an aggressive post.

I am not mad at you at all, on the contrary i am happy many new people joined the forums.

I definitely have no idea how meta works, this is only my 2nd game :) And of course I understand that mistakes can happen.

I have been suspecting you for a while now, as you can see here: https://animebase.me/threads/dracula-castle-madness-game.767910/page-15#post-21921732

Neither you or Red have convinced me that I am mistaken. You haven't even replied to me.
Replied to what? I don't remember you addressing me directly in any kind of way. I'm gladly going to answer your questions, since this is all that Mafia is about after all, but I need to be aware of them.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What exactly did he do that would confirm him as anti scum?
Tbh when he used that kind of approach he will always ended up as the first or second person to get lynched.

The exception was in MadieV's game and in my game.

In Madie's game he played safe as Cultafia and in my game he played 'brilliantly' as Serial Killer.

But the approach was still the same. He never posting a lot in a game unlike LanMisa or SleepingTerror. For him it's either you follow him or you ignore him.

If he's town/SK, he give you a list of players, and if the list contain the right pick of players(mostly mafia), but you ignore it. You're done.

Reactions: Mr.Lonely

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Looking at yesterday, I am strongly surprised how much I mindmeld with you today.

Replied to what? I don't remember you addressing me directly in any kind of way. I'm gladly going to answer your questions, since this is all that Mafia is about after all, but I need to be aware of them.
Alright, then I am going to ask you directly.

'You will not like my flip if you do get me lynched, that's all I can say. '

What did you mean by this?

LanMisa

Regular
Kin
566💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright, then I am going to ask you directly.

'You will not like my flip if you do get me lynched, that's all I can say. '

What did you mean by this?
I will flip town and you will wonder why you misread me. Also, this flip will be extra sad for town, but I cannot add more here without breaking the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.